Leaving the Gym Ch. 02 - Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth..you are beautiful too, you know that, right?"

"Not like you. Not anything like..this."

Melissa buried her fingers in Beth's thick brown hair..not roughly like when she was cumming and desperate to keep her sucking mouth and lips on her clit, but tenderly.

"Come up on me, baby."

When she flexed her quads and hamstrings to grab with her heels, it was into bare ass cheeks..she hadn't noticed Beth had taken off her skirt.

Beth wriggled up Melissa's body until their tits were mashed together, and she shuddered when she felt those distended nipples bore into her own. Her mouth opened close in over Melissa's and inhaled the hot breath coming up at her, while rooting into her damp and tangled blonde hair. Her voice was a whisper.

"I fantasized about you after the first time I ever saw you, you probably won't remember it though. It was at Field day, from..like two years ago?"

Melissa thought for a second.

"Wait, I remember..it was like ninety degrees out? The kids were DYING out there, right?."

"Yes..and you wore this really cute green dress, with, I remember..sexy wedge sandals? I had to force myself not to stare at you, especially when you came over to talk about how hot it was. You know..my panties were wet for the rest of the day."

"Fuck..seriously?"

"Yep..totally. And I also remember looking at you as you walked away..how that dress hugged your ass, and that I couldn't see any lines underneath. Like you weren't wearing any panties, or even a thong."

"Well..I probably wasn't! I mean, a bra..yes, of course. Especially at a school thing. But two years ago? Yeah..I had started to not wear any underwear by then."

"Well..that gave me just an extra charge, seeing you like that. I couldn't get it out of my mind the rest of the day."

Melissa's fingers dug into her fleshy cheeks and she hugged her tight, and Beth rolled her hips in return to grind her pelvis into Melissa's open crotch, rubbing her clit against the firm pubic mound under her.

Their pink flushed faces were inches apart, and Melissa basked in the hot breath coming down from Beth's parted lips. She felt heady..her senses heightened and body tingling and electric, flattened like this into Beth.

"God..I remember that dress, I think I still have it. I..made you wet?"

There lips came together and opened wider, with their tongues sliding wetly to explore each other..and for a few long heartbeats, the only sounds in the room were their soft whimpers and the liquid noises of urgent tongues and lips, with little panting gasps for air.

Melissa was deep in that sexual fog again, consumed by her own pulsing body along with the need to finally explore another woman..and the wracking orgasms she just came out of did nothing to dampen her lust.

Their fingers twined into each other's hair and Melissa pulled down hard, angling her head to force her lips inside Beth's mouth to find her tongue, and she sucked on it fiercely..then pulled it into her mouth to clamp down and gently chew, slowly scraping along its length with her teeth.

Beth shivered and moaned, humping her mound hard into Melissa's pubic bone..and when Melissa made another slow pass over the tiny buds of her tongue, gently probing and then sucking even harder to get as much of it into her mouth as she could..Beth's hips erupted in jerking spasms, and she cried out and ground into the firm body under her.

Melissa held tight to her hair while keeping her tongue clamped between her back molars, as Beth's moans turned to gutteral grunts. When she finally let go, their mouths came apart with a strand of drool stretched between their open lips, and Beth gasped and squinted through slitted eyes while her ass clenched and jerked through her orgasm.

"CUMMMMING... bayyyybbbb!"

Melissa wallowed in the sensations of their bodies rising and dropping together, with tits and nipples squashed into one slippery chest..while her hands and legs and feet explored another woman for the first time.

"Bethhh...babe.."

"Goddddddddd!"

Melissa watched, entranced, as she shivered through the delicious aftershocks of cumming..and tiny droplets of sweat rolled off the tip of Beth's nose to splash lightly onto her cheekbone, and then down past her ear.

"Fuuuuhhhk..I LOVE watching you cum."

"My GOD..that was soooo good."

Beth dipped her head and they kissed again..softly, and in that special and electric way when you're first discovering another person. When their lips finally parted there were tiny glistening strands stretched between them.

"Annnnd..you know I have to get out of here soon, right?"

Beth bit her lip and snorted..then chuckled.

"Oh my God..you are SUCH a fucking slut."

Melissa barked hoarsely back at her.

"Well..I am! Honestly, though..I've gotten SO bad lately, I'm not sure what's happening to me, and I don't even care anymore. Beth, if I even told you what I do every day, how fucking horny I get..you wouldn't believe it."

Beth was aware of her weight pressing down, and shifted a tiny bit, and felt her left nipple drag over a bigger one underneath it. She was still trying to take it all in.

She had eaten out Melissa Bentson here in her classroom..and now was lying on top of her incredible body, after cumming herself. On her desk...where she worked.

"C'mon..I want to hear it! You seriously have to tell me everything you do..and all the nasty stuff."

"No..I WILL, honey. Honestly, it'll be a relief to be able to have someone, and another woman too, that I can share this stuff with. I don't think my straight girlfriends...that wouldn't work!"

Beth cocked her head, and pursed her lips.

"Wait..why? Cause they won't obsess on your body and eat you out after?"

Melissa grabbed a fistful of her hair and playfully yanked her head back.

"Well..yeah, there's that! But, I didn't really mean 'straight' as in NOT gay. I meant it more like them not being crazy sexual, you know what I mean?"

"Hmmm..so, you mean 'straight'..as opposed to, like..kinky?"

"Yeah..right. Like, If we met for coffee or in the gym, and I told them I'd already cum three times that day, and I had my thong stuffed deep inside my pussy..they'd run screaming!"

Beth feigned shock and grinned at her.

"Or if not run away screaming, just look at me like I was some kind of freak."

"No..babe, I get it. It's kind of like someone who's in the porn industry, how they'd describe their 'regular' friends? Them being 'straight'?"

"Yes..exactly!"

"And whether they're hetero or gay..whatever, they'd be horrified to know just how much of a twisted, nympho slut their friend is?"

Melissa jerked on the fistful of Beth's hair in her left hand and squinted up at her with a fake frown.

"Wow..you TOTALLY get me, don't you?"

"Oh yeah..like Jerry Maguire."

"That's..complete me. Not the same."

"Hmm..you're right."

And I DO have to get out of here, cause believe it or not..I still need to sit on that big cock that's waiting for me."

Beth barked a laugh.

"You SLUT..of course you do."

Melissa pulled Beth's head down to kiss, and their noses bumped and nuzzled.

"Fuuuuuck..I know. Damn, okay..can you quickly turn around and sit on my face? I also need to taste you..and my first pussy."

Beth lifted up and looked down with her mouth open. Melissa loved the taste and odor of her mouth, and breathe..sweet smelling and different from Steve's.

"God...YESSSS."

She pushed up on her hands and knees, then planted her feet to raise her hips high..like doing a downward facing dog posture in yoga class. From there she walked her hands and feet around until she faced the other way, with her ass high above Melissa's head. Then she lowered herself and crouched on the balls of her feet, with her hands flat on the desk, and her cloth covered pussy mound inches above Melissa's face.

Melissa gripped the cheeks of Beth's ass in each hand and spread them wide to pushed her nose and mouth right into the thin strip of cloth covering her ass and cunt.

"Jesus..I hope I'm not too dirty, baby. I've been here at school all day, working. And sweating hon."

The thin cotton material covering her pussy was soaking..it squelched wetly as Melissa pushed in with her lips and tongue, and the pungent odor was strong..triggering a fresh flow of saliva in the bottom of her mouth and around her gums. She inhaled headily, and ground her nose into the crevices

indenting to the thin strip of cloth in her dark asshole.

"Oh God BABE!...yesssssss..."

Beth reached around her hip to yank the back of her thong out of her cleft, hiking it high on her asscheek, and dropped to her elbows and wiggled her knees wider apart.

"Melissa..PLEASE..fucking EAT me..."

Melissa held as much of her cheeks in each hand as she could..stretching her completely open so she could take in the full sight of her before she plunged in. Beth's ass was beautiful..white and fleshier than her own, with a glistening smear of lubrication along her right cheek, from where the twisted strip of her thong was hooked high up on her ass, trailing down to a dark puckered asshole, with crinkled, reddish brown lips forming underneath.

She was shaved completely smooth up until a small, groomed patch of hair above her clit, and her parted lips oozed with cum..syrupy and translucent.

As she inhaled deeply, she thought Beth was right when she warned her about her pussy maybe being dirty..but fuck, she loved it. It wasn't just her oozing pussy, but also her asshole and wet, day worn thong too..just her whole crotch and ass, that smelled just like Melissa had hoped it would after a long day of work. Definitely not showered and freshly scented, like you would make sure to be before heading out for a date, but stewing after hours of moving around and sitting and sweating in a hot room, and using the bathroom to pee. And then getting totally aroused and cumming hard.

She eagerly burrowed in to enfuse herself with Beth's pungent essence, then broadly licked up through the folds of her tart lips.

Beth shook and squirmed on her, pushing down on Melissa's face.

"Fucking baaaaaabe.."

Melissa remembered how it felt just a couple of hours ago, when Steve had her spread wide from behind in the cramped office at the gym, and now she was on the other side of it and finally eating a pussy that wasn't her own.

She tugged forcefully on Beth's cheeks until her ass and lips were gaped open, and mauled her crevice..furrowing deep into her dark lips with her tongue, then under to lap over her small hard clit..and travelling up again to suck and rake at her indented asshole with her teeth. She gasped to get air, then went back into the soft stickiness to get as much of it as she could of her on her nose and face.

Beth was grunting, and cried out as she shifted and bucked her hips up and down, riding Melissa's face.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

When Beth reached back to grab onto her thong..yanking it way up on her hip, Melissa caught her wrist to lock her in place, then ducked under to swirl and flick her hard bean of a clit with her tongue.

"Goddddddd...do...NOT STOP!"

She had never eaten a pussy before, but knew how agonizingly erotic it was to have someone eat her, but really take their time..to back off and tease, even as she begged them not to.

She slowed her pace on Beth's clit, languidly circling around it like she was gently polishing a small pebble, then coming off it and waiting a beat, before flicking it again. But it was when she curled the fingers of her left hand into Beth's hot lips, then straightened them to easily slide the middle two halfway into her wet hole..as her index finger entered her asshole, that Beth's moans and grunts grew louder.

Melissa drew her tongue off her clit, ignoring the frantic pelvis that searched for her mouth, and probed the walls of her vagina and rectum with the tops of her three fingers, wonderous in the new sensations of another woman.

"Ughhhhh...BAYYYYYYYB...."

She bumped and probed her index and middle fingers against one another, with just the thin slippery membrane of skin between Beth's anus and vagina to separate them. When she gradually slid them out, glistening and fragrant, and then slowly drove them back in until her knuckles mashed into her lips, Beth released her twisted thong and scrabbled to find Melissa's hand, interlocking their fingers tightly together, as she quaked and shook.

"GODDDDDDDDD..."

Her pistoning fingers squelched as they methodically drove into the teeming cunt and ass above her face. She opened her mouth over her mound and swirled her clit with the tip of her tongue, and the muscles in Beth's thighs shook and her body flattened, and Melissa felt her own clit..distended and pulsing, as Beth's hand squeezed her fingers with surprising strength, as she roared into her orgasm.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Melissa drove her fingers all the way into both holes, then pulled down to anchor herself to Beth, as she whirred her clit with her tongue. She sealed her lips tightly over her mound and kept sucked like a small nipple, and heard Beth's sharp yelp trail off to a long guttural moan as she dropped her head to bury her face in Melissa's sweltering cunt.

The seconds that followed were frantic..with Melissa wrenching her hand free from Beth's to hug both of her arms up and around her lower back, and locking her in place as she took long, deep sweeps through her lips and over her clit. God..she felt consumed, needing more, and lifted her feet off the desk and spread her thighs wider..urgently trying to push up and open her straining cunt.

"My God...yessss."

Beth instantly took her cue..hooking her elbows behind Melissa's knees to pull her legs back until her calves wedged under her armpits, with her crotch splayed wide and her ass rolled high up off of the desk. And Beth's hands fanned out on the inside her cheeks to pull the wet flesh apart.

It felt unspoken now between them, moving together and instinctively responding to each other's desires and needs, even though they had never been together before. Wetly muffled moans contrasted with sharp gasps of air, and were the only sounds in the room as they hungrily ate each other.

Melissa's flushed face shone brightly in the fluorescent lights of the classroom, as she lost herself in the glistening crevices and folds..far surpassing any of the fantasies she ever had..lying in her bed with her vibrator, and daydreaming about what it would feel like being with another woman. She bored as deeply as she could into Beth's musky vagina..snaking her tongue like a small but agile cock, then coming out to lap broadly through her lips and over her clit, while her mouth and sinuses filled with her sharply pungent excretions. And she felt her own orgasm mounting, as Beth sucked her clit like while penetrating her pussy and asshole with multiple fingers.

"Honeeeeeyyyyy...YES!"

Fleshy hips pressed into Melissa's face..mashing her nose hard enough on her asshole to bring tears to her eyes, and Beth turned her face out of Melissa's gaping lips, gasping air and moaning.

"Cummmming...againnnnn..."

She buried her face back into Melissa and screamed hoarsely as she drove her fingers deep into her both of her holes..fucking and probing deep in her anus and vagina, while Melissa bunched three fingers to drive deep into Beth's pussy and rub down against the inside wall of her vulva..and twisting her mouth off of her mound to cry out.

"Baaaaaayyyybbb!!"

Their bodies slid and humped fiercely as spasms rolled through straining muscles, and Melissa wailed as the shimmering pressure in her cunt burst into her belly and chest, along with that unavoidable response her body always had whenever she came really hard..a pushing down, our out..like peeing herself..then a gush of fluid jetted over Beth's fingers and down the crack of her butt to the desk. Beth gasped and shuddered as waves of her own orgasm roared through her, and slid her fingers from Melissa's holes to plunge her face into her convulsing pussy..swallowing what she could.

"Mmmmmmmm...."

It seemed like forever now to Melissa..the past few hours that she had been showing herself, and been handled and eaten and fucked. She was in another one of those out of body moments..where the only awareness she had of herself was the rippling euphoria of her orgasms, along with all her senses being totally infused with Beth's body and most intimate secretions. She floated through this..of being immersed in herself, yet outside and looking in at the same time, and it was similar to what she experienced earlier in the gym, bending over to show the men her ass and pussy. She wasn't sure how long that lasted, or now this..thirty seconds? A minute?

When she slowly returned, her body twitched in that wonderful, post orgasm glow..while Beth was still grunting and gyrating her ass to fuck the curling fingers still inside of her. Melissa's breasts flattened out from each side of Beth's waist, and her nipples were raw from hours of being twisted and pulled and milked, yet she longed to touch them again, as painful as she knew that would be. But she couldn't take her hands out of the sweltering crotch inches above her face, marveling at what it felt like to finally get another woman off, and watched Beth's pussy clutch around her wedged fingers, until her muscles finally gave out and slumped, settling her weight onto her body. She lowered her face and groaned into Melissa's open, pulsing sex.

"My....GODDDDD..."

For the next minute or so, their glistening bodies were like one female being..streaked with sweat and milk and infused with all their bodily fluids, and their faces luxuriated in each others musky, swollen openings.

It was intoxicating, and thrilling too, each hearing the other breathing in deeply and trying to ingest as much as they could..while licking and nuzzling the wet folds and crevices.

Beth's moans were muffled and distant sounding, then grew as she lifted her face out of Melissa's gaping cunt.

"Fuuuuuuhk...this PUSSY."

"Oh my God, Beth..it's better than I ever thought it would be..tastes soooo good.."

Beth's head dipped back down..her mouth covering Melissa's completely smooth mound and bulbous clit, while her nose sunk back inside cunt. Her tongue played around the pink bean that protruded from it's fleshy hood, as her nose burrowed deeply into her folds..and when she lifted up her head again, her face was glazed, shining in the late afternoon light that shafted through the slatted blinds.

"Baby..your pussy, it's just..addicting. The way you looked..smelled, when you came in. I got wet just standing behind you."

Melissa heard her phone buzzing again, and a sense of time pushed through the bliss she felt, being totally immersed in Beth's still twitching pussy..along with her own still being eaten and played with.

"Shit, honey..I gotta check my phone, start to get myself out of here pretty soon."

She grabbed a fleshy white cheek in each hand and spread Beth wide open..taking one last look at her pussy and winking asshole, before thrusting her face deep into them to fill her mouth and sinuses with as much of her musk as she could.

Beth's clamped onto Melissa's muscular thighs as her head jerked up, and her eyes were shut and mouth open as she gyrated and humped hard against her face.

"Ohhh...babe..."

Melissa sucked along her juncture, holding tight as small spasms rippled through Beth's ass and thighs..and her eyes welled up again when Beth grunted and flattened her hips, and mushed her nose hard against her asshole.

"Bayyyyybeee....AGAIN.."

Melissa blinked away the tears as she strained to get her face deeper into Beth, sucking as much of her lips into her mouth as she could while driving her tongue far up her cunt..and holding on tight through the back end of her orgasm.