All Comments on 'Leaving the Shell Ch. 01'

by neolim

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
neolimneolimabout 3 years agoAuthor

@bustyHermaphrodite Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really enjoy your writing, its a nice and simple story of two girls having similar problem and yet also being each other "solution", and making bond out of desire of their bodily needs and understanding of their very nature. Im really anticipating continuation of this, Im big sucker for the 'friends turn into friends with benefits' theme.

neolimneolimabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, anonymous.

More will come, but it will take a bit of time. You are partially correct in guessing they have similar problems, but the cat is not out of the bag yet. Hang in there for twists and turns :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

awman, this is pretty good beginning of a story, any plans for future chapters ?

neolimneolimalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Unfortunately, the story is currently on hold due to lack of time to write. I will probably write more (I have the whole plotline planned out) when I have time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userneolim@neolim
I mostly create futanari content, focusing on Futa on female, some transformations and excessive cum and size. If my work caught your attention, please consider visiting my website (www.neolime69.com) where I publish stories 2 days ahead of here. Or my Patreon where I post st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES