Leaving the Shell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
271 Followers

"This smell was you?" Mary tried to wrap her head around the idea,

"That's what I was told," Claire admitted, "I can't smell it myself, probably because it doesn't affect me like it does other people."

"Claire, you are something..." Mary said, "we need to talk about it, we can't have this happen when I bring people over."

"Oh, right, sorry," Claire agreed, "how about I give you a call next time I do that and am about to open the door? That way, you can either go into your room or tell me to stay in my room if you have people over."

"That's fair," Mary agreed, "after all, it's not like you have control over it."

"True, so are we good?" Claire asked and Mary nodded yes, "great! So, Mary, about the plans you made for today..."

"They'll wait for tomorrow," Mary said as she walked over to her room, her cock still erect.

Claire's pheromones still affected her hard and she sensed another stream of cum forming in her body, "enjoy the day. I just remembered I need to take care of something... I have a paper to submit later today."

"Knock yourself out," Claire said, ignoring Mary's cover story and knowing full well the futa is going to unload.

"It's just a paper, I'm not... nevermind," Mary sighed and closed the door to her room behind her.

Alone in her room, Mary tried to calm down. It was a losing battle against the hold her roommate's pheromones had on her. Mary's cock bucked and pulsated, warning her it was about to launch another stream of cum in the coming seconds. Mary panicked, imagining herself flooding the room and rushed to the bathroom just in time. Her cum slit spilled another spontaneous load onto the marble floor, thick white goo that formed another puddle.

"Jesus, what's happening to me..." she sighed as the stream ended. The puddle on the floor was just as large as the one she left in the living room, and just as potent. Even after cumming twice, Mary's cock was still as stiff as a rock, demanding more.

"Okay, okay," she submitted, "I'll do it..."

And with those words, Mary reached down with her soft hands and grabbed her cock. It was too thick for one hand to encircle it, but this was nothing new to Mary. With both hands laced together, she started moving up and down the giant shaft. This was no pleasure ride, Mary didn't feel this was the time for a long edging session. No, this was the time to rub one out so her body will overcome Claire's magic and start behaving again.

Quick jabs up and down were all Mary was willing to invest in overcoming this inconvenience. Lucky for her, everything that happened today already drove her to the edge of orgasm, pushing herself past that edge was an easy job.

This time the orgasm worked the way Mary was used to. At first, she felt a rumble go up her spine and filling her brain with electrifying bliss. Next, her body started to vibrate and spasm as her balls pulsated, pushing her load up her cock. Finally, her shaft joined the fun and quaked in her hands, blasting pencil-thick streams of cum at the tiled wall.

The whole thing lasted a minute or two. Mary had a hard time tracking time as she counted about 20 blasts of cum hitting the wall and dripping down to form a puddle. When the bliss faded away, Mary couldn't help but smile. Even though Claire's pheromones placed her in an awkward position and forced her to lie, the sensation itself was amazing.

Mary felt better when she noticed her cock was shrinking down. She sighed deeply, Claire's magic was probably out of her system. It was time for a shower, maybe she can still save the day. Mary's shower was a great place to unload, she learned that early on. Everything was covered with ceramic tiles and cleanup was a piece of pie.

"I thought you have a paper to write," Claire wondered as Mary walked out of her room looking refreshed.

"About that," Mary rubbed the back of her neck with embarrassment, "there was no paper, I just needed to calm my body down..."

"That's fine, Mary," Claire approved, "sometimes all we need is a good wank to calm down."

"Claire!" Mary protested, unused to hearing such blunt talk.

"What?" Claire answered back, "Let's face it, Mary, we're both hypers. That's how nature made us, no point fighting it."

Mary lowered her eyes. She knew Claire was right, "I'm sorry. We're just so different, you and me."

"True, but that doesn't mean we can't get along..." Claire whispered as she watched Mary walk over and sit with her on the couch, "I cleaned up. Between us two, we need to make sure our house doesn't turn into a sex house."

"We do," Mary agreed, realizing two hypers can vandalize a room very quickly, "can we talk about ground rules?"

"I think that is a good idea," Claire approved and the girls started the delegations. Even though Mary's day didn't go as she planned, she kind of liked Claire's personality and wanted the two to get along. The day was spent talking and laughing and eating. It was a good day.


neolim
neolim
271 Followers
12