All Comments on 'Led into Cuckoldry'

by JeanCFNM

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

This made no sense. Lack of punctuation, information and circumstances make this difficult to read, let alone enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Irrespective of the content, the writing style made trying to read this almost impossible. There maybe a story in there somewhere but unable to actually decipher it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Hmmmm.... I'll refrain from adjudicating my thoughts and opinions on the lifestyle, apart that I find all human interaction, extremely interesting. This story was stunningly different fare, because 99.999% of this genre is written to a formula as strict as haiku or a Shakespearean sonnet, and every one features exactly the same one-dimensional characters. Kudos for avoiding both of those. The 'chat' format was a bit confusing, because characters and their thoughts, emotions, feelings and most importantly, 1:1 interaction, were forced into narrow spaces. It did feel real, because it emulated a real-life medium. The story felt different and as a result, the end-effect was much better than the typical offering of this genre. 5/5!!!

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Agreed. Writing made it near impossible to read. I’d have to take notes on paper to straighten out who is who.

The topic is not pleasant, but since I always wonder what men want this to happen to themselves, stories like this interest (and sorta repels) me. But it’s an interesting “study”.

I realize it’s supposed to duplicate the “visuals” of all those old forums (like on AOL), but it’s just so hard to read it is distracting. I’d give this a 4-stars for content, but did I mention it’s tedious to read? 3-stars.

pfeelthypfeelthyover 2 years ago

This was a very interesting story, thank you for sharing it. One constructive comment:

You really don't need to enter 'whispers to X' every line. It would be a lot smoother reading if you just put their alias' at the beginning of each line.

alone: nice I am married though just alone at the moment... wife is at work

Fred: oh where are you

alone: MN here in US

If you should do another, or edit this one, I would suggest considering this... maybe after the first couple lines. If there was anyone else entering the conversation you might include the full titles for that, but otherwise it's un-needed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Stop with the "true story" nonsense. Nobody believes you, and it just pisses us off.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the most ridiculous story and lifestyle I have ever come across. Congrats to the guy in the chat room on leading this couple into doing this. This marriage is now doomed. It won't last 6 more months. And the wife is now a slut. All of this will come out in their divorce...and be made public and they will both be publicly humiliated and their lives ruined.

Awesome.

This conversation never happened. Nobody goes into this lifestyle this fast...one day chatting about his wife making him a cuck as a fantasy to the next and he is now sucking on a bulls cock like a porn fluffer to get him hard before he fucks his wife. Right. Totally believeable. Asinine.

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to Legio_Patria_Nostra for his comments

This story has had the largest ever response of any that I wrote.

It actually happened as far as I can remember as in the item....I have led 79 couples into cuckoldry like this

Sadly due to covid I was locked in but others weren't.

In case anyone wants to actually go to the site it is chatropolis...was not allowed to put that in the text.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I were the m in this case and having a guy make me suck his cock

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Is this LitRPG? Honest question, I've heard about that 'genre'/form but don't know much about it or if this is what you're attempting here.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 2 years ago

A dream come true! Thanks for sharing!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO.

I would say you led 79 couples to divorce and or just plain throwing up.

Not even a 5 year old could be lead into something that equals this type of stupidity with a truck load of candy, let alone actual adults.

Please use your Obamacare and get your mental health issues looked into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay i get title but why would you lead 79 couples into the cuckold lifestyle? I hope you are proud of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting and thank you for sharing. This peculiar niche is probably more exiting for the participants than for us, reading at a distance. However, we were glad to be able to read it. My wife is from overseas, and she cuckolded me right after a female friend of hers, back home, started cuckolding her husband.

They spent a lot of time chatting to each other in google hangouts. She even showed me some of their chats. These were juicy chats as the girls masturbated as they typed. My wife’s big breakthrough was when her friend convinced her to ‘seduce’ me into the idea of going into a cock cage.

Seeing me, her husband, in that cock cage destroyed my wife’s sexual desire for me. And it made me feel like a eunuch. From there, I was able to become her ‘personal valet’; grooming and dressing her for her dates. Then, the ‘warm up’ man to lick her pussy and suck her lover’s cocks; before they had sex. Finally, I was the ‘clean up guy’ for both of them afterwards.

Your assertion that you have led 79 couples into cuckoldry rings true for us. My wife’s friend has converted dozens of couples without even trying. She is a very successful saleswoman in her career. Knowing how to get people to open up to you, being able to look into their psyches, and fulfilling a heretofore unmeet desire or need, really is possible.

Thanks again for sharing.

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

To all you loons writing and enjoying this nonsense: Sirs you all have a screw loose some where, seek help. Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is not about cuckolding but is about bdsm. Stop confusing the two. And bdsm has its own section, so perhaps post this where it belongs. Btw why even pretend this is a real story when obviously not? Its ok to write fiction here, everyone does.

cuckhubby52cuckhubby52over 2 years ago

I think this is a wonderful story. A cuckold is naturally submissive, needs, and wants to be told what to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do people get married or get into serious relationship if they want to cheat on their partners? And what do the cheated partner get out of this whole mess? If it is pain and humiliation that they find "turning them on" then why don't they just kill themselves and put an end to this misery? (as suicide involves both pain and humiliation)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not LW it is Fetish or BDSM. It is FICTION. I find texting or chat room communication during sex non-erotic. Mehhh

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This story was a lot of things, but erotic was not one of them. Author says he has led, led, 79 couples into Cuckoldry. He thinks he's the Moses of cuckolds, leading normal people into insanity.

TX_CoupleTX_Coupleover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Just two little quibbles.

A married woman has never given a bj, let alone been fucked by another guy, is not going to drag a guy into the house by his belt.

The formatting of the story made it a little hard to follow in places.

Overall I still gave it five stars and enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved this interesting and unique story. It really turns me on knowing it really happened bc I wish this would happen to me. I want my wife to sucka cock and get fucked in front of me and I will then clean her up (eating all his cum from her cunt) and then I will suck the bull's cocktail until he cuts a big load down my throat.

P.S. I checked it out and yes chatopolis is a real chat site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeanCFNM@JeanCFNM
I'm a middle aged housewife from the UK Allan is my husband and although embellished most of the stories draw on life however tenuously. ages to do one story then churn out two at once....i have to admit that sometimes i think i am writing one i read 10 years ago. If so i apo...