All Comments on 'Lee - Christmas Surprise'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like more of this story. You can't end it at this point.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

I never had a Christmas like that. Poor, poor, pitiful me. 5 stars +++++

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

The usage of the word 'shivered' got at some point pretty annoying and became distracting. No heating in their house I guess? Otherwise a good story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well if the wife wasn’t on the other end of the sofa I’d have had a lovely time reading that. Excellent stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fire breathing dragon at 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the beginning, it seemed as though this would be about a horny girl anticipating the arrival of her lover and celebrating the holidays on display beneath the Christmas tree. I hadn't looked at the tags; just my assumption. When the boyfriend arrived home with his sister, who just happened to show up at the airport with her husband in tow, that romantic idea of two lovers went out the door. It just got randy! And ... everyone was so okay with that.

It's hard to sort out all those legs and directions in those multi-couple scenes. The mental gymnastics of keeping track of the images was a bit over my head. It became more of a choreography of body movements than sexual portrayals. Still, it was a great story. It was well-written and held my attention throughout.

MrPezmanMrPezmanover 1 year ago

I have to say, this was very well written! Of course, I enjoyed all of the fiery sex, but I also enjoyed the way you made the dialogue flow like that. It was very easy for me to follow, and I'll definitely be checking to see what else you have submitted here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...