Lee - Christmas Surprise

Story Info
Lee's waiting under the Christmas tree for her boyfriend.
12.6k words
4.66
48.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

Lee - Christmas Surprise

By TxRad

Lee woke up slowly. She was cuddled up with her spare pillow. Her right arm was across the top portion and the lower portion was between her thighs. She hugged the upper part with her arm and squeezed it with her thighs. Her boyfriend had been out of town for three weeks and was due home today.

She hugged and squeezed the pillow again as she whispered, "Such a deal I have for you when you get here."

Rolling over on her back, she tossed the covers off her naked body and squirmed as she stretched long and hard. Joints popped here and there as she did. She sighed and stretched out full length. She looked at the ceiling as her hands found her breasts and caressed them. Her chest rose at the light teasing touch and her nipples hardened quickly.

"David, you are in so much trouble when you get here," she whispered as she pinched and rolled one nipple. She whimpered softly as she pinched and rolled the other one. Rolling and pinching both made her chew on her bottom lip.

"Horny, horny, horny," she whispered when she released her nipples and sat up. She had a big smile on her face as she thought about how much she had missed David. "I'm going to jump his bones the second he comes in the door."

She chuckled as she moved to the edge of the bed. "One bone in particular."

Standing up, she wiggled her hips and grinned as she headed for the bathroom. "Pee, a shower, and then breakfast," she said to the room.

*****

Lee sat at the kitchen table eating a piece of toast with butter and jam. She was still naked. After her shower, she had started to put her bath robe on but changed her mind. Sipping her coffee, she smiled as she thought of David walking in to find her naked. Then she thought of the extra bows with sticky bases she had in her closet. Three bows would make a perfect outfit since it was Christmas Eve.

She shivered as she visualized David walking into the living room to find her laying under the tree with just the bows on. After three weeks apart, he'd ravish her right there under the tree. She shivered hard enough to almost spill her coffee.

"Down girl," she whispered as she sat the cup on the table.

Leaning back in her chair, she stretched her arms over her head as she stretched her legs out in front of her. She spread her legs wide as she lowered her hands to her breasts. Her nipples were already hard. She teased them with one fingernail flicking each slowly. Her shoulders came back, which lifted her breasts more.

"You're too old to be this horny," she told herself with a grin as she flicked her nipples faster. A soft whimpering moan was her answer to the earlier statement.

She moved her hands to the top of the table and sighed deeply. Her nipples tingled and her sex was clenching up and relaxing to a rhythm of its own. She smiled as she picked up another piece of toast and smeared butter and jam on it.

Pausing, she looked at her hard nipples and shivered as she thought of David sucking butter and jam off them. Then her gaze moved lower to her sex and she groaned loudly. "That would kill me," she whispered and then shivered. "Well, it would put me down for a long nap."

Lee grinned and closed her legs. She was pushing fifty but didn't feel anywhere near that old. She remembered when she had married her first husband. They had made love for hours and hours. She chuckled as her mind added several more hours to those two. "Yeah, Mike and I broke a few beds."

She nibbled on the toast as memories ran back and forth in her mind. Mike had been far more experienced than she. He had been the first person to eat her pussy. His was the second dick she had ever sucked. He was the first to come in her mouth. He was the second person she had ever fucked. She grinned and whispered, "Yeah but he fucked me every way there ever was and some ways I think he made up as we went."

Her first lover had made love to her in the missionary position only. Mike had turned her every which way but loose. The first time he turned her over and entered her from behind, she had come unglued. He felt like he was twice as deep and hit her g-spot just right. Not that she had any idea what a g-spot was back then.

Lee smiled and swapped the toast for her coffee. She sipped the warm liquid and shivered. The warm feel of cum in her pussy. The spicy taste of cum in her mouth. She loved both. She shivered as she remembered the first time Mike had fucked her in the ass and came deep inside. Being fucked in the ass felt good to her body but so kinky to her mind.

A shiver ran up and down her spine. His dick deep in her ass, her fingers on her clit as the fingers on her other hand explored her vagina. She could feel him moving through the thin membrane inside. Then he had came. It had felt so hot. Much hotter than when he was in her pussy. It pushed her over into her first anal orgasm.

Lee sat her coffee down with a shaky hand. "You're not helping the situation any at all," she admonished herself and then grinned. "I wonder what David would think of me sitting around naked and getting myself hornier and hornier."

She picked up her toast and took a bite. She chewed it slowly. She already knew what David thought of her sexual side. One he loved it, second he loved it, and third, he thought she was sex crazy. He was ten years her junior and could hardly keep up.

Lee sighed as she finished the last of the toast. Mike had been the only one who could keep up with her. He could wear her out and then some. She sighed again and reached for her coffee. She made a face as she took a sip. After the jelly on the toast, it tasted bitter. It was also getting cold.

She closed her legs and moved her feet up by the chair. She sat the coffee cup on the table and stood up. She closed the butter tub and the jam jar. She put them away in the refrigerator and returned to gather up the plate, knife, and coffee cup. She carried those over to the sink. As she washed the plate, she felt a tear on her cheek. She scrubbed the plate harder and then rinsed it. She fought to keep her mind off Mike as she put the dish in the drainer.

"Why do I do this? It's been fifteen years," she said sharply as she leaned on the counter and took deep breaths. A moment later, she stood up straight and washed the knife and rinsed the coffee cup out.

She carried the cup over to the coffee maker and refilled it. She stirred in a teaspoon of sugar and a little of the dry creamer. She tasted it and turned to lean on the counter holding the cup with both hands. The heat felt good.

Taking a large sip, she shivered as she felt the hot liquid in her throat. She sighed and walked toward the table. As she sat down, she whispered, "He's gone and that's it. There's no more to say on the subject. I lived and he didn't."

Lee sipped her coffee and stared out the window at the backyard. The grass was brown and there were no leaves on the trees. The sky was gray and cloudy. "I hate winter," she whispered.

Her mind wander around and then settled on her second husband Gary. She shook her head. That had been a big mistake. She made a face and sighed. They had so much in common and he had been so loving while they were dating. She thought he was as much into sex as she was. The honeymoon had been wonderful.

Lee grinned and sipped her coffee. She had been the one showing him things he had never heard of before. He became a wild and inventive lover as well as a great companion and friend. That had lasted for about a year. After that, things cooled quickly. In the end, he got his and rolled over to go to sleep.

"I'm still not sure if he was an idiot or just an asshole," Lee said to herself. "In either case, he was soon history."

The divorce had been painless for the most part. He had told her that the honeymoon was over and sex was overrated. He had arrived with nothing and he had left with the same. He hadn't even contested it. Lee never could figure out the sudden change in his behavior.

"Maybe I scared him," she whispered and then shook her head. "His loss is all I can say."

She went back to staring out the window. A squirrel running up a tree and across several limbs distracted her. She smiled as she watched the squirrel stop on a limb near the trunk of a tree and sit up looking around. He fluffed his tail up and curled it up along his back and over his head. He looked so cute.

Gary had been gone three years before David had shown up. She had more or less given up on dating. She still went out occasionally but nothing ever caught her eye or if something did the younger women were all over it. Older women seemed to be out of style.

Lee smiled as she remembered the first time she had seen David. He had been sitting at a table with three of his friends and five young women. There was a blonde on one side of him and a brunette on the other. He had that trapped, deer in the headlights look, as the two women pawed and cooed over him.

He had seen her looking his way and smiled a crooked smile. She had grinned and curled her finger to indicate he should come to her. He gave her a questioning look and she curled her finger again as she mouthed the word, "Secret." He gave her another questioning look and then looked at the two women next to him.

Lee had curled her finger a third time and he shrugged as he picked up his drink and said a few words to his buddies. He then stood up and walked over to Lee's table. She patted the chair next to her. "I can protect you."

He sat down and grinned. "Yeah, but who's going to protect me from you?"

Lee laughed and shook her head slightly. "I wouldn't hurt a hair on your head. Think of me as your fairy godmother."

"Uh huh," David said as his eyes dropped to the cleavage at the top of her dress and then moved up to her face. "I have a feeling you've broken more than your share of wands."

"When you get a chance, always chose experience over enthusiasm. You'll learn far more."

David chuckled. "Why do I have the feeling that that is experience talking."

"It very well could be. Right now, I'm dodging all the daggers those two young ladies are throwing at me with their eyes."

"I don't guess I should turn and look around, should I?"

"You'd just encourage them more."

David smiled and whispered, "Those two are total airheads. I kept trying to be polite as I turned down this offer and that offer."

Lee cocked her head to the side and asked, "You're not gay are you?"

David laughed. "No, it's worse that that. I own my own company and it makes a little money here and there."

"Here and there?"

"In this country and five more," David whispered with a wink.

"Aren't there prenuptials for one night stands?"

David laughed. "If only but then again...."

"Ah yes, the airhead part. The sex might be good but what would you talk about afterwards."

"I'm not even sure the sex would be good."

"There is that possibility also."

"How about with you?" David asked.

Lee grinned. "How about with me what? The conversation would be pillow talk and the sex would scorch your brain, among other things."

David's eyes grew wide and his mouth worked but nothing came out.

"Not the answer you expected, I take it."

David closed his mouth. "I... uh... apologize. I forgot I wasn't talking to the airheads."

"To tell the truth, it wasn't a question I was expecting so we're even."

"I'm normally much more respectful," David said.

"And I'm usually much more reserved. I took pity on you when I invited you over. You looked trapped."

"I was trapped. The blonde is an ex girlfriend of one of my buddies and the other one is her sister. I've known both for more years that I care to remember. This is the first time I've seen them in several years. The first time since my business went ballistic."

"Ah, friends with connections type gold diggers."

David chuckled. "Something like that."

"So now that you've escaped their trap what are your plans?"

David looked at his mostly empty glass and at Lee's half full one. "It's a little early for a round of drinks."

"You could finish yours and leave," Lee suggested.

David nodded. "Yeah, I could but... I'm enjoying the company."

Lee nodded and glanced over David's shoulder. "Good because I'm going to need help with all these daggers later and you've now got a bunch in your back."

"I'll pull yours if you... uh... pull mine," David said and then chuckled. "That didn't sound right on so many levels."

"Only if someone heard it out of context."

"Why is a beautiful, obviously intelligent woman like you doing sitting here alone?" David asked.

Lee shrugged. "The love of my life went and died on me and my second husband figured out he couldn't handle me sexually and bailed. Since then I've been more of an observer than a participant."

"My condolences on the first husband. The second was an idiot."

"Thank you on the first and my thoughts exactly on the second."

David grinned. "Observing is informative but participating is much more fun."

Lee lifted her eyebrows. "Is that last an observation or an offer?"

"I... uh... I...." David stammered at the directness of the question.

Lee chuckled. "The deer in the headlights look is back. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Scare, no, shock, sort of. I wasn't expecting the directness."

"I do come off as overly direct at times. Not that I'm apologizing or anything. It's just the way I am. I'm very secure in who and what I am." Lee paused and leaned closer. "Now you may have a closer insight into the reason number two couldn't hang."

"He's still an idiot," David said. "Even more so as I get to know more about you."

Lee laughed. "Darling, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into."

David grinned. "Maybe not but it sure sounds like fun."

*****

Lee shifted on her chair and sighed deeply. She stood up and went to refill her coffee cup. She had a smile on her face as she remembered that first night with David. He had been a great kisser and had a gentle touch as he undressed her. His lips, mouth, and tongue on her breasts had been gentle at first and more demanding as time went on.

Leaning on the counter next to the coffee pot, Lee shivered as her left hand came up and caressed her breasts. She had almost came when he chewed on her nipples. No one but Mike had ever done that. Lee pinched and rolled her left nipple as her hips flexed back and forth.

With a deep groan, she quickly moved her hand away from her breast and took a deep breath. "He'd better hurry or Christmas is going to start without him," she whispered as she walked back over to the kitchen table. She stopped beside the table and rocked her hips from side to side as she sipped her coffee and looked out the window.

She could feel the slipperiness of her inner and outer lips rubbing together. Her mind went back to that first night with David. She had ended up on the couch naked except for her stockings and heels. He had been fully dressed with one of her legs over his shoulder and the other held up in the air as he licked and sucked at her clit.

Lee felt her hips clamp tightly together and she shivered as she sat down at the table. She'd had two short sharp orgasms one behind the other and had pushed on his head. He moved it down instead of moving it away. Now he had a leg in each hand and pushed them up higher as his tongue attacked her sopping wet opening.

She found herself rolled up, her knees up close to her ears as his tongue fucked and teased her opening. She was well on the way to a very large orgasm by the time he lifted his head. The next thing she knew, he was licking her anus. His tongue wiggling at the opening put her over the edge and she was coming long and hard.

With a moaning groan, Lee felt the short sharp beginning of an orgasm sweep over her system. She almost dropped her coffee cup as she rocked forward in the chair and tried to hold the orgasm back. It wasn't to be denied so she gave into it. Somehow she got the cup put down without spilling it. Her head ended up on the backs of her hands that were grasping the edge of the table. Her body was rocking back and forth slowly.

Several minutes later, Lee raised her head with a soft groan and then a deep sigh. That hadn't happened in a very long time. Not since a few months after Mike had died. Sex had been the last thing she wanted to think about then, until one day she was trying to nap and she'd had one of those almost asleep, almost awake kind of dreams.

Lee grinned as she picked up her coffee cup and leaned her elbows on the table. She took a sip of her coffee and sighed. "I've got to remember to masturbate more often."

The sound of a car in the driveway made Lee jump to her feet. She looked at the clock on the wall. It was just past ten. David wasn't due to even land until eleven. "Maybe he caught an earlier flight," she said aloud and then hurried over to put the cup in the sink.

She hurried into the living room and skidded to a stop in front of the Christmas tree. The bows were still in the bedroom. Now what? She wondered as she looked around the room for anything that might take the place of the bows. There was nothing, so she laid down on her back in front of the Christmas tree.

Lee couldn't decide what to do with her hands as she lay on her back. She quickly rolled over on her side and wiggled backwards until she felt a limb on the tree brush her hip. She propped her head up with her left hand and rested her right on the floor in front of her stomach.

She heard the front door open but she didn't hear steps in the entry hall. Had David forgotten something? She waited a little longer as she wondered what was going on. Then she heard voices. David said something and then a man replied. A woman laughed and Lee jumped to her feet. She hurried across the living room and leaned on the wall at the corner where she could look out into the foyer.

Her arms were pulled up, her hands clutched on her chest above her breasts. Who the hell was with David? The thought of fleeing through the kitchen and then down the back hall to the bedroom crossed her mind. She took a half step forward and then froze. A man came through the front door that wasn't David.

The man was pulling a suitcase on rollers. When it was through the door, he turned it to the side and stood it up. He looked around as he did and froze as solid as Lee had. That is, except for his eyes which were moving as he looked her up and down. Lee had her forearms pressed to each side of her breasts which pushed them together and made them look even larger than they were.

A woman in a long coat came through the door between the man and Lee. David was behind her pulling two suitcases on wheels. The woman stopped and looked at the man. Then she turned and looked at what he was looking at.

The woman grinned broadly as she looked at David. "I think we interrupted someone's Christmas present plans."

David looked at the woman funny and then looked in the direction she was looking. "Uh...." He said and then cleared his throat. "I'd say so too."

Lee stifled a giggle as she said, "Guilty as charged. Maybe I should go get dressed."

The woman laughed and unbuttoned her coat. Skin, skin, and more skin showed as she did. She shrugged the coat off and handed it to the man next to her. Other than thigh high stockings and high heels, the woman was as naked as Lee. "I'm Gloria, David's sister and this is my husband Luke," the woman said as she walked toward Lee.

Lee eyed the tall dark haired woman. She looked somewhat like David and she had his athletic body. "I... uh... didn't know David had a sister."

"He has two actually," Gloria said as she stopped in front of Lee and then hugged her tightly.

Lee gave a jerk at the touch of the naked woman's body and then hugged her back. "It's uh... good to meet you."

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers