Lee - Christmas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria stepped back and grinned as she looked Lee up and down. "We're a friendly bunch or at least I am."

Luke chuckled and said, "You've never met a stranger but you usually keep your clothes on until you learn their name."

Gloria looked at her husband over her shoulder. "I figured if she was naked then there wasn't a problem with me getting unwrapped."

Lee got her shock and surprise under control and asked, "Uh, can I ask why you were naked under your coat?"

Gloria looked around at Lee. "I'm an exhibitionist for one and it makes me feel horny and sexy wearing as little as possible in public."

"Okay, I can understand that," Lee said as she looked at David.

David grinned and said, "Surprise."

Luke unbuttoned his coat and said, "We were in town for a business meeting slash vacation when we ran into David at the airport. We hadn't seen each other in four years so he invited us along to meet his girlfriend."

Gloria grinned at lee and whispered, "I don't think he meant for us to see as much of you as we have but...." She paused as her eyes ran up and down Lee's figure again. "I sure like what I see and I'm sure Luke does also."

"Very, very nice," Luke said with a grin of his own.

David sighed and shook his head. "I should have called to warn you."

"Warn me that you were bringing family home or that you had a sister that is as crazy as I am?" Lee asked as she looked Gloria up and down again.

"Just how crazy are you?" Gloria asked as she reached out and flicked a fingernail against Lee's right nipple.

"Down girl," David said quickly.

Luke chuckled and said, "You don't have a big enough newspaper to make that stick."

"Not even the New York Times," Gloria said as she flicked Lee's left nipple.

Lee shivered and raised her right hand. Her fingertip hovered over Gloria's nipple for a second and then she flicked it with her nail. Looking Gloria in the eyes, she whispered, "I've never been there but...."

Gloria grinned and turned around to look at David. "I like her. Now show us to our room so I can freshen up."

"You notice, she didn't say anything about getting dressed," Luke said.

Gloria looked around at Lee. "It's your house and you make the rules...."

Lee grinned and looked at David as she stepped up behind Gloria and put her arms around her. Her breasts were pressed tightly to the younger woman's back. Her arms were just below Gloria's breasts. "I don't see any reason for clothes at this point. Everything has more or less been exposed."

"Does that mean we can run around naked also?" Luke asked.

"He's as big a showoff as I am," Gloria said as she wiggled her butt against Lee's hips.

"I love looking at David when he's nude," Lee said with a wink in David's direction.

"He does have a nice body, not to mention his other attributes," Gloria whispered.

Lee squeezed Gloria and asked, "How friendly is your family?"

"At one time it was real friendly," Gloria replied. "Especially me and my sister. I'll leave anything else for David to admit or deny."

"Uh huh," Lee said with a grin as she looked at her boyfriend. "Now the truth comes out. I wondered who taught him to eat pussy, among other things."

Gloria wiggled her hips again. "I'll never tell unless he does."

"Uh... I...." David said and then grinned. "Your room is this way," he added as he grabbed the handles on the two suitcases and headed off down the hall.

Luke followed him with the last suitcase. Gloria chuckled and raised her hands up to Lee's. She pulled lightly on them and Lee let her move them. They ended up covering the younger woman's breasts. Lee gave them a gentle squeeze and Gloria shivered.

"David said you were adventurous in all things. I hope that includes sex," Gloria whispered softly.

Lee squeezed Gloria's breasts again. "Adventurous when I'm one on one. I've never tried anything more."

Gloria leaned her head back and pushed out her breasts as Lee continued to slowly massage them. "You know I'm going to try and make love to you and probable do the same with David and Luke. All of you at once would be even better."

Lee felt a shiver run up and down her spine. "I... uh.... We'll have to wait and see."

"I'm good with that," Gloria replied and Lee released her breasts. Gloria started across the foyer and paused as she reached the hallway entrance. "The present exchange tonight will be very interesting."

Lee laughed and nodded. "It very well could be. I had planned on turning David every which way but loose when he came home. So later might just kill him."

Gloria licked her lips as her eyes went to Lee's sex. "In that case, I might just save my brother's life."

*****

David came down the hall from showing his sister and Luke their room and bathroom to find Lee in the kitchen cleaning the coffee pot and getting it ready for the next morning. He put his arms around her and kissed her on the shoulder and then on the side of her neck.

"I really should have called," he whispered and went back to kissing the side of her neck. He licked it and Lee shivered.

He moved his kisses and licks to the back of her neck. There was even more sensitive than the side. Lee shivered even harder and whispered, "I had an orgasm sitting at the kitchen table without even touching myself from thinking about you earlier."

"My dick got rock hard when I looked around and you were standing there naked," David whispered.

"And it got even harder when your sister took off that coat."

David chuckled. "And even harder yet when you two hugged."

Lee chuckled and turned around in his arms. Their kiss started out sweet and tender and then moved up the scale toward passion. David's hands roamed over her back and down over her ass. He ended up cupping an ass cheek in each hand as he pulled her even tighter to his lower body. Lee groaned as she felt his hard manhood pressing to her mound and lower belly.

She broke the kiss and grinned at him. "If they weren't here, I'd take you right here on the kitchen floor." She paused and then went on. "If they hadn't been here, I had planned on fucking your dick off under the Christmas tree. That's why I was naked when you came in. I was under the tree waiting."

David groaned and hugged her. "I sure messed things up."

Lee chuckled as she thought about what Gloria had said about exchanging presents later. "Nope. You just delayed it."

David grinned. "We'll make lots of noise when we do. That will drive Gloria crazy."

Lee grinned back at him and nodded. "She'll come looking to see what we're doing in the living room, unless I miss my guess."

David's eyes grew wide. "Living room?"

"I still want you under the Christmas tree."

"But—" he started to say but Lee laughing cut him off.

"I might even let you do that also."

David groaned and kissed Lee again.

From the kitchen door, Gloria said, "He always did like the part that went over the fence last, best."

David broke the kiss and looked at his sister. "She already knows that."

"But how does she know that?" Lee asked with a grin.

Gloria walked over behind her brother and slipped her arms around his waist. She cuddled up behind him and looked at Lee around his shoulder. "Lets just say that at one time I was saving something and so was my sister."

David groaned. "You have a big mouth, among other things."

"You've never complained about that before," Gloria whispered. "Anyway, she's part of the family, well almost, so there should be no secrets."

"I'm an only child but I did have a couple of cousins that made me drool way back then," Lee confessed.

"We have a couple of those," Gloria said and then sighed. "But I never got a chance to explore that possibility. They moved overseas when we were teenagers."

"I had ideas and opportunities but never the nerve to follow through," Lee said softly.

"But you're adventurous now," Gloria pointed out.

"My first husband opened my eyes to so many things. He awakened things that have never gone back to sleep."

"I think between the three of us, we more or less did the same thing. We taught him and he taught us. Although most of the time, he ended up being a practice dummy for what we already knew."

"Hey now," David said. "You guys weren't as smart or as well informed as you thought you were."

Gloria chuckled. "Yeah, maybe, but we worked it all out in the end."

"Both ends, if I know David as well as I think I do," Lee said as she leaned in and kissed her boyfriend.

"Susan, our younger sister accidentally on purpose sat on his face one day when we were wresting around on the bed. She and I had already played around at eating pussy and had it mostly figured out. He was a natural after a little coxing and coaching."

Lee looked into David's eyes as she asked, "Who taught him to lick an anus?"

Gloria laughed. "He started doing that on his own. It blew both of us away and is what led to anal sex."

"It sure blew me away the first time we were together and the memory is what blew my mind earlier," Gloria whispered.

"Oh yeah, I love mental orgasms," Gloria whispered.

"You love any and all orgasms," Luke said from the doorway.

Lee looked that way and did a double take. Luke was naked. He was shorter than Gloria but he had the body of an Adonis, right down to the nice thick dick sticking up against his lower belly. It wasn't overly long but....

"I told you he would be naked as soon as he could get his clothes off," Gloria said as she let go of her brother and walked over to wrap both hands around Luke's dick before she kissed him.

Luke moaned softly as Gloria twisted her hands back and forth in opposite directions as she continued to kiss him. She suddenly broke the kiss and stepped back but held onto his dick.

"This thing never gets soft unless he's came at least twice," Gloria said looking over her shoulder at Lee.

Lee shivered and looked at David. "Are you going to join us? You're usually as naked as he is and about as fast when you first get home."

"I've... uh... been distracted," David said.

Lee chuckled and glanced at Gloria and her husband. "So have I." Looking back at her boyfriend, she grinned and whispered, "Go get a hot shower."

"Come and join me," David replied with a wink.

Gloria laughed. "Turn that sentence around. It might work better."

Lee looked at Gloria and said, "It would work out the same either way."

David looked at his girlfriend and raised his eyebrows. "I... uh... thought you were waiting for under the Christmas tree."

Lee stepped to the side and took his hand. She led him across the kitchen as she said, "There's more than one way to celebrate."

Gloria laughed and looked around at Luke. "We've never done it under a Christmas tree, have we?"

"Among the Christmas trees at that tree farm one year but not under one decorated," Luke replied.

"We'll have to do something about that," Gloria said and then looked around. Lee and David were not in sight. Gloria dropped to her knees and leaned over to lick the head of Luke's dick. "She's older than I expected but I want some of that."

"You want some of your brother also," Luke said with a grin.

Gloria licked his dick again and asked, "And the problem with that is?"

Luke put his hand on the back of her head and pulled gently. Gloria's lips touched the head of his dick and sucked it in. He groaned softly and whispered, "Nothing as long as I get a crack at Lee. I have an idea she could be one wild lady under the right circumstances."

Gloria nodded her head but he wasn't sure if she was agreeing with him or bobbing her head as she sucked his dick. In either case, it felt good, very good.

*****

Lee stopped beside the wing backed chair in the corner of their bedroom and turned to help David out of his suit coat. She tossed it on the bed as he started to undo his tie. She slapped at his hands and grinned as she took over getting the knot out of the tie. "I'm doing this. I like unwrapping my own presents."

David grinned and whispered, "You won't get any complaints out of me."

Lee tossed the tie aside and started to unbutton the front of his shirt. "I'd better not," she said as she jerked the tail of the shirt out of his slacks. The shirt joined the tie and coat.

She went to her knees and took off one shoe and then the other. David held onto her shoulder for balance as she did. She left his socks alone and went to his belt. She undid the belt, undid the button, and lowered the zipper. The only thing holding the slacks up was his hard dick.

Lee licked her lips and looked up into David's eyes as she worked the slacks down slowly. His dick came free of the cloth and jumped up to slap against his lower belly. Lee grinned and licked her lips again. David smiled down at her as she leaned forward and licked from the base of his shaft to the head. His dick twitched several times as she did. She licked it again with the same result.

"You thinking you're going to get a blowjob don't you," Lee whispered as she sat back on her heels.

"Uh... the thought had... uh... crossed my mind."

Grinning, Lee moved to the wing backed chair and sat down. She scooted forward and then leaned back as she raise her legs and spread them wide. She lowered them until there was a knee hooked over each arm. "I have a better idea. You're the reason for most of this mess, so you need to clean it up."

David grinned. "Never sit in that position anywhere near my sister."

"I already know that," Lee said as she ran her hands up and down over her inner thighs. Her hands came close to her sex but didn't touch it. "That is another reason I'm so wet and slippery."

David stripped his t-shirt off and then his socks. He moved over in front of his girlfriend and went to his knees. His eyes went to her sex and then moved up to her face. "Have you ever had a woman lick your pussy?"

"No, but according to her, she and your other sister trained you and you're damned good at it, so...."

David chuckled. "They taught each other and according to both, I'm a natural at it."

"What if I let her lick me?"

"You'd come long and hard," David shot back quickly. "The other question is, would you lick her."

Lee made a soft whimpering sound. "I... uh... don't know. Over the years, there have been a couple of women who have made me think about doing it. The... uh... opportunity just never developed."

"What if Gloria was laying on her back with her head under your sex, licking your clit, as I was fucking you from behind? If you went down onto your elbows the way you normally do, her pussy would be right in front of your face."

Lee groaned before she could help herself. Her hips rolled up and back. "I'd explode very quickly," she whispered and then groaned as she admitted, "I'd lick her and not even think twice about it."

David chuckled and leaned over to kiss the inside of one of her inner thighs and then the other. He leaned in closer to her sex and took a deep breath through his nose. "Oh yeah, you made a big mess earlier."

"Your fault," Lee replied with a chuckle. "That tongue of yours in my ass always drives me crazy."

"You mean crazier."

"That too."

David's head darted forward and he took a quick lick right up the center of her slit. Lee shivered and rocked her hips up but he lifted his head and licked his lips. "Tasty, very tasty."

"Don't tease me too much or I'm going to go boom on my own again," Lee whispered and then added in a more normal voice, "Then it will be nap time until supper."

"If I sent Gloria to wake you up, you would be supper."

Lee reached out and put her hand on the back of David's head and pulled his face toward her sex. "Promises, promises. Her tongue on my sex and yours in my ass, I'd die a very happy and screaming woman."

David let her move his head down close to her sex. He slipped his hands under her ass cheeks and rolled her sex up even farther. With his mouth only an inch from her sex, he whispered, "Gloria's tongue is almost an inch longer than mine."

Lee started to moan at the visual that popped into her head then she gasped as David plunged his tongue into her pussy as far as it would go. He swirled it around and then pulled it out to jam it back in. Lee rolled her hips up trying to get his tongue even deeper.

David lifted his head and grinned. "An inch deeper would be uncharted territory. For a tongue that is."

Lee groaned and opened her eyes. Seeing David's grin, she smiled and whispered, "Keep talking and I'm going to go sit on your sister's face."

"Knowing my sister, she has Luke's dick as far down her throat as she can get it at the moment. That is if she's not using it for a pogo stick in the middle of the kitchen floor. Her appetite is as big as yours."

Lee pulled on David's head. "Speaking of eating...."

David chuckled and attacked her sex. His tongue was everywhere in very short order. Lee moaned loudly and gave in to the feelings his tongue and lips were generating. She was coming hard very shortly.

She was slowly spiraling down from orgasmic heights. David was using light flicks of his tongue to keep her jerking and twitching. When his tongue disappeared, she sighed and relaxed. Suddenly there was pressure on her opening and David entered her with one long slow push that didn't end until his hips were pressed tightly between her thighs.

Lee's hips shivered and then flexed up and down as much as they could move in the position she was in. David held still and waited for the sound of frustration he knew was coming. It wasn't long before Lee made a whimpering, moaning sound.

David slowly pulled all the way out of her pussy. Lee made a soft moaning sound as he did. She had been so full and now she was so empty. She made a whimpering sound and the head of his dick touched her open.

When he didn't move, she said sharply, "Fuck me!" Then she gasped loudly as he rammed his dick home and fucked her with long hard strokes. She was coming again before he had made a dozen strokes. Her pussy was grabbing and trying to hold onto his dick.

A dozen strokes later, David made a moaning sound as he rammed his dick in as deep as it would go and made short choppy strokes. He was coming deep inside her.

Lee let out a soft yell as her orgasm shot back up a notch.

*****

David was scrubbing Lee's back as she leaned on her arms against the shower wall. He had helped her out of the chair and into the bathroom. She could feel their mixed juices running down the insides of her thighs as she walked. They had outdone themselves for sure.

"I think I'm going to need that nap after all," she whispered.

With a chuckle, David slapped her lightly on the ass and said, "You just want me to send Gloria in to wake you."

Lee groaned softly and shook her head. "Right now the only thing I want is sleep."

David squatted down and started on her ass and thighs. "So, I guess we order pizza, if there is any place open."

"Not all of them close on Christmas Eve."

David cupped her sex with a soapy hand and rubbed gently. Lee took a sharp breath and came up on her toes. He washed her sex and then dipped two fingers inside. Lee found herself impaled on his fingers. She was as high up on her toes as she could go. He wiggled his fingers and then pulled them out slowly.

Lee groaned and shivered as he slapped her on the ass. "Rinse off."

She turned around and grinned at him as she reached back and shut the shower head off. "I also need to rinse things out," she said as she squatted down in front of him. She flicked her tongue against his semi hard shaft and then turned and sat down. She lifted her legs and squirmed forward until her legs were against the wall and above her.

"Hand me the hand sprayer."

David grinned as he handed it to her. She adjusted the head until it was on the single spray setting and then aimed it at her sex. She squeezed the handle and then rolled her hips up as she filled her pussy with the stream of water. She rolled her hips down and then back up, repeating the filling and emptying several times.