Lee - Christmas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned as she handed the sprayer back to David. His dick was pretty much standing upright again. "It's all squeaky clean now," she said as she scooted back from the wall and turned around.

David started to step back but she grabbed his dick with both hands. "Not so fast," she whispered as she came up on her knees and licked the head of his dick. She sucked on the head and then bobbed her head several times. David groaned softly and she lifted her mouth off of him.

She pulled his dick down and then let go of it. It jumped up to slap against his lower belly. "That's the way I love to see it."

David grinned. "Are you sure you want to leave it in that shape with my sister around?"

Lee frowned and looked thoughtful. "There is that. I hadn't considered it until now. Maybe you should take a nap with me."

"Maybe you should stay awake and protect me."

Lee chuckled. "I can always send you after the pizza."

"Or we could have it delivered and you and Gloria could answer the door dressed in nothing. I wonder if we would get charged for it?"

"By the pizza guy or the cops he calls after he runs away in fear of his life?"

David laughed. "Anyone who ran away from the two of you when you're naked would need his head examined."

"Maybe it wouldn't be a he."

"Uh yeah, you do have a point there."

Lee chuckled and got to her feet. She had a two handed grip on his dick as she did. She twisted her hands in opposite directions several times and grinned. "If you and Luke answered the door with these things sticking up, the poor girl would have a heart attack."

"Wouldn't that be a hard attack?" David asked with a straight face.

Lee laughed and let go of his dick. "Finish your shower."

She opened the door and stepped out. She watched her boyfriend soap up through the glass of the shower as she dried off. She grinned as she thought of how he was much kinkier than she had ever imagined. As she hung her towel up she wondered just how kinky she could be.

"Only one way to find out," she whispered as she headed for the bedroom door.

*****

Lee woke up to someone licking and kissing her left shoulder and neck. Then someone was kissing and licking her right shoulder and neck. She shivered as she opened her eyes quickly. David lay on the right side of her and Gloria lay on the left. David had his hand on her belly just above her mound and Gloria had a hand on her left breast squeezing it gently.

With a soft moan, Lee whispered, "What a way to wake up."

From the foot of the bed Luke said, "I voted for a mouth on each breast and a tongue on your clit but we couldn't decide whose tongue."

Lee moaned again, only louder. David chuckled and Gloria moved closer and kissed Lee gently on the lips. Lee made a soft whimpering moaning sound and kissed her back. David leaned over and flicked his tongue against her right nipple. Lee jerked and broke the kiss.

"I... I thought we were having pizza for supper?"

Gloria grinned and replied, "We are but we're warming up the dessert for later."

Lee shivered and sat up quickly. "I... uh.... Yeah. The dessert is close to getting scorched."

David kissed her on the lips and whispered, "I could have sent just Gloria to wake you up. Dessert would be smoldering ashes by now."

Lee glanced at David's sister and groaned as she poked out her tongue and wiggled it. "I'm greedy that way," Gloria whispered with a grin.

"Aren't we all," Luke said with a chuckle from behind Gloria.

David laughed and took his girlfriends hand. "Come over this way, I'll run interference for you."

Lee moved his way and then hurried off the bed as Gloria swung around and made a grab for her brother's dick. "Who's running interference for you?"

David backed up quickly and pulled on Lee's hand as Luke leaned over and bit Gloria on the ass. "Let's get out of here while they're distracted," David said as he and Lee headed for the bedroom door. Both of them were laughing as Gloria tried to scramble past Luke, who had a death grip on her hips.

*****

The pizza was history, along with a six pack of beer. Now everyone was in the living room with a fresh beer apiece. David was working on getting a fire started in the fireplace and Gloria was lying on the couch with her head on Luke's thigh. Lee was sitting on the floor next to a big overstuffed chair, her feet curled up next to her ass.

"Naked is the only way to celebrate a holiday," Gloria said rolling her head sideways and looking at her brother and Lee.

"Shouldn't the presents at least be wrapped?" Luke asked as he pushed his hard dick sideways and tapped his wife on the forehead.

Gloria laughed and Lee said, "I had planned on wearing three of those stick on bows before David and you guys showed up an hour early."

"I caught a tail wind over the Atlantic so everything got pushed up an hour," David explained.

Luke chuckled. "I've caught a certain tail over the Atlantic a couple of times and once over the Pacific but it had nothing to do with wind."

"Yes dear and a lovely job you did," Gloria said as she rolled her head sideways and licked the head of her husband's dick.

"The closest we came to the mile high club was a weekend in Denver," David said with a look at Lee.

Lee grinned. "You know what they say about high altitude and the lack of oxygen, it makes you hallucinate."

The fire was catching nicely so David stood up. When he turned around his dick was hard and standing up against his lower belly. He looked down at his dick and replied, "Little David does a lot of things but hallucinate isn't one of them."

Gloria tried to laugh around the head of Luke's dick and then popped him out of her mouth. "Little David? Who the hell named him that?"

"I did," David said as he sat down in the chair behind his girlfriend.

Lee grinned. "I think it's the perfect size."

"Now about this under the tree thing," David said softly.

Lee looked up at him and then across at his sister and brother-in-law. "I hadn't planned on an audience."

Gloria popped Luke's dick out of her mouth and said, "I love audiences, they make the juices flow even more than normal."

"We can go back to the bedroom," David pointed out.

"Hey! Where's the fun in that?" Gloria asked and then grinned. "It's fun for you two but we want in on this.... I mean, we want to at least watch."

David chuckled. "You meant the first part and we all know it."

"And the problem is?" His sister asked with a big grin at him and a wink at Lee.

"My having enough nerve to go where my kinky horny brain keeps pointing me," Lee said with a shiver.

"It's only kinky the first couple of times you do something new," Luke said.

Gloria sat up on the couch and looked at Lee. "Where were you earlier, before we showed up and spoiled things?"

"You didn't spoil anything," Lee protested.

Gloria grinned. "Get your ass in place under that tree and lets see what happens." She looked at her brother and added, "You stand up in the middle of the room and turn your back."

Lee shrugged as she came up onto her hands and knees. She watched David walk to the center of the room and stand with his back to her. She crawled over next to the tree where she had been earlier and laid down on her belly. Her eyes were on Gloria and the big grin on her face.

"I've always thought a woman crawling across the floor was sexy," Luke said as he watched Lee move.

Lee shivered as she rolled over onto her side and wiggled back until one of the branches on the tree brushed her hip. She propped her head up on her left hand and placed her right in front of her stomach. "This is the way I was when I heard the front door open."

David turned around and grinned. "Yeah, that would have gotten you fucked," he said with a grin as his eyes wander over her body.

Lee grinned back at him as she raised her left knee and placed her foot next to her right knee. Her smoothly shaven sex was now on display. She glanced at Gloria and Luke quickly and moaned softly. "So what are you waiting for?" She asked David quickly.

Gloria rolled over and off the couch to end up on her hands and knees. "He'd better hurry every chance he gets," she whispered as she started to crawl toward Lee.

Luke laughed and grabbed Gloria's hair. He pulled up and around as he spread his knees. Her face ended up against his dick. "You guys do your thing. I'll try and keep her distracted."

David hurried over and lay down next to his girlfriend. The next thing Lee knew, she was straddling his hips with his dick buried to the hilt in her sex. She made a moaning groaning sound and rocked her hips back and forth. "One of my favorite positions," she whispered with a breathy catch in her voice.

Gloria had as much of Luke's dick in her mouth as would fit. She turned her head to look at Lee and her brother. She groaned around his dick and slowly lifted her head. His dick came out of her mouth with a wet slurping sound. "One of my favorites also," she whispered.

Luke pushed down on Gloria's head as he fed his dick back into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked on it greedily. Luke made a soft grunting sound at the pleasure she was giving him and sighed. "If I let go of her hair, she would be sitting on David's face in a heartbeat."

Lee shivered as she placed her hands on David's chest and lifted her hips several inches. She had sat on her boyfriend's face several time and had came every time. She dropped her hips sharply impaling herself back onto his dick. The thought of fucking David as his sister sat on his face flashed across her mind. She groaned deeply at the thought.

Looking at Luke, she grinned and whispered, "Turn her loose."

Luke grinned back at her and pulled on Gloria's hair. When his dick came out of her mouth, he turned her head toward the pair fucking on the floor. "Go, sit," he said and let go of her hair.

Gloria groaned deeply and went down onto her hands and knees. She hurried over to where her brother was and stopped to look at Lee. "Are you sure about this?"

Lee was working her hips up and down slowly. David's dick was rubbing all the right places. She nodded her head and looked down at her boyfriend. "If he doesn't have any objection."

David opened his mouth to say something, but whatever it was, was cut off by his sister sitting down on his face. David moaned, Lee groaned, and Gloria shivered hard.

Luke laughed and said, "Now there is a Christmas card picture, if I ever saw one."

"Family holidays will never be the same," Lee whispered as her hips sped up.

Gloria grinned as she leaned forward and kissed Lee full on the lips with growing passion. Her hands came up to caress the older woman's breasts before latching onto both nipples and giving them a hard twist and pinch.

Lee yelped in surprise and rocked her hips back and forth faster. David made a grunting sound as his sister wiggled from side to side on his face. "Let the boy breath a little," Luke said to Gloria.

Gloria pushed up with her thighs only to have her brother grab them and pull her back down. Gloria broke the kiss and groaned. "He can breath though his ears."

"And his tongue is buried as deep as it will go in her pussy, if I don't miss a guess," Lee said as she lifted her hips and dropped them sharply.

Gloria's eyes were wide as she looked at Lee. "I, uh, I think his tongue is even longer than I remember."

Lee bounced up and down on her boyfriend's dick several times before what Gloria said really registered. "It does get to some interesting places," Lee said quickly before something to her side caught her attention. She turned her head and bumped into Luke's thick dick.

"Someone is feeling left out," Gloria said as she wiggled from side to side and then leaned forward slightly. David's tongue came out of her sex and attacked her clit. She let out a loud yell as she started to come and come hard. Luke laughed and tried to stuff his dick in her open mouth.

Gloria grabbed Luke's thighs and tried to swallow his dick whole. Lee's eyes grew wide as his dick more or less disappeared right before her eyes. "How does she do that?" Lee heard herself ask to no one in particular.

"Lots and lots of practice," Luke said with a deep groan.

David was half sitting up with a grip on his sister's hips and his face between her ass cheeks. Gloria was rocking back and forth with Luke's dick going in and out of her mouth and her brother's tongue going in and out of her asshole.

Lee groaned deeply as she realized what was going on in front of her. Her hips bounced up and down as she rocked back and forth quickly. Her orgasm was rising very fast. A moment later, she was coming, David was coming, and Luke was coming. Gloria must have been still coming because she was rocking back and forth even harder and faster than before.

*****

Gloria groaned and opened her eyes. She was lying on her side facing the pair next to the tree. Lee was prone on top on David. Both were breathing hard. Luke was sitting on the floor, leaning back on his hands, a big smile on his face. With another groan, Gloria rolled over onto her back.

Lee sighed and raised her head. David chuckled and whispered, "I think a good time was had by all."

With a grin, Lee licked her boyfriend's chin. "Your face is a mess."

Gloria rolled her head to the side and looked at Lee. "His face isn't the only thing that's a mess."

Lee rocked her hips from side to side. A squishing sound came from under her hips. "Tell me about it."

Luke looked down at his semi soft dick and sighed. "I'm as clean as a whistle."

Gloria giggled. "You were all the way down my throat when you came, so...."

Lee sighed and laid her head down on David's chest. "I'm sleeping right here," she whispered a moment later.

"I'd be careful in that position when Luke and David catch their second wind," Gloria whispered.

Lee opened her eyes and looked at Gloria with a confused look. "One in the front and one from behind," Gloria clarified.

Quickly, Lee sat up. She glanced at Luke's thickening dick and shook her head. "I, uh, don't think so. David is almost to big for back there."

Gloria shivered and glanced at her brother. "I loved his dick up my ass." Looking at Luke, she sighed deeply and shivered again. "Luke takes some getting used to."

Lee nodded and shivered hard as she raised her hips and David's semi soft dick came out of her sex. She could feel their mixed juices running down the inside of her thighs. "Time for a shower, I think."

"I, uh, I," Gloria stammered as she sat up.

Luke laughed. "She wants to do the clean up. She's a cum junky, if you haven't noticed."

Lee gave Luke a hard look but Gloria groaning deeply brought her eyes over to the younger woman. Now it was her turn to stammer, "I, uh, I, uh, I've never had that done."

"Move over there and sit on the edge of that chair," David said. "You're in for a treat."

"But, but, but," Lee said quickly.

Luke laughed. "Don't worry, she'll get that also."

Lee looked from Luke to Gloria to David. When David nodded, she groaned and moved over to the chair. Her eyes went to Gloria as she sat down on the edge of it. "Are you, uh, sure about this?"

Gloria made a sound halfway between a groan and a growl as she came up onto her hands and knees. As the young woman got closer to her, Lee spread her knees slightly. Gloria's hands forced them wider as she attacked one inner thigh and then the other. Lee let out a sudden gasp at the feeling and force of the licking and sucking.

"I'd lean back and relax, if I was you. This is going to take a while," Luke said with a big grin.

David sat up and looked at Luke. "Heads or tails?"

Luke grinned. "I've had nothing but heads today so...."

David got to his feet and moved over next to Lee. Her eyes were wide as she watched Gloria between her thighs. Between the firm licks, soft sucking, and some light biting, she was getting her own second wind.

Pushing his shiny dick down near his girlfriend's face he asked, "Care to try some of what she's having?"

Lee groaned deeply and tried to swallow her boyfriend's dick whole. His flavor and hers were all mixed together and made her groan even deeper. She bobbed her head up and down, while keeping a tight suction on his shaft. David let out a soft moaning groan as he watched her devoir his dick.

Suddenly Gloria gave out with a muffled yell as her face slammed into Lee's pussy. Lee looked in her direction and groaned around the dick in her mouth. Luke was tight up against Gloria's ass. He must have entered her with one hard thrust.

About then is when Lee realized that Gloria's tongue was even longer then her brothers. The tip was in places where no tongue had ever been before. Lee's head had stopped moving so David flexed his hips.

"I think she just figured out the tongue difference," David said with a chuckle.

Lee was making a whining whimpering sound around his dick. Gloria made a grunting sound as Luke's hips pressed against her ass cheeks with each slow stroke he took. She rocked back and forth and to Lee, it was like getting fucked with a long wiggly dick.

Which woman came first is anyone's guess. Lee let out a muffled yell and raised her hips. Gloria's tongue came out of her sex and wiggled up her anus. That set Lee off like never before. A dick in her mouth and a tongue in her asshole. She was in orbit.

Gloria was getting hammered from behind, which slammed her tongue into Lee's asshole. Her vagina was full one moment and empty the next. Suddenly, Luke planted himself as deep as he would go and unloaded his balls. Gloria jerked back trying to get him even deeper. She was coming long and hard.

*****

Lee was sprawled out in the chair half asleep. David was sitting on the hearth playing with the fire. Gloria was laid out flat on her stomach whimpering softly, with Luke still attached from the rear. He held his weight off his wife with his arms.

David turned, grinned, and looked at the other three. "Another good time was had by all, more or less."

"Another orgasm like the last two and we're having a funeral," Lee said softly.

Luke chuckled and shook his head. "You'd be surprised what the human body can handle."

Gloria groaned and whispered, "I have one more present I want to try but I think I'll wait a little while."

"Why wait," Lee asked and then groaned as she saw Luke was still planted in the younger woman from the rear.

"Someone is in the way," David said with a grin at Luke.

Luke looked at Lee and said, "I know where there is another mess that needs cleaning."

Lee's eyes grew wide as she groaned deeply. "I, uh, I," she stammered and then groaned again.

Gloria chuckled. "I'll take that as a maybe," she said as she pushed up with her arms. "Anyone besides me need another beer?"

"Oh yeah," David said and then grinned at his sister. "Stay where you are, I'll get the beers."

Gloria groaned as Luke wiggled his hips from side to side. "She's not going anywhere yet."

As David headed for the kitchen, Lee shivered as she remembered the taste of his sister from his face. She slowly slid down in the chair and then off the edge to sit on the floor. Gloria was looking at her. "We need to swap places before I lose my nerve," Lee whispered.

"You want to lay on the floor with my dick in you?" Luke asked with a grin.

Gloria bucked her ass up and said, "No you idiot, she wants me in the chair."

"Ah," Luke said with a chuckle. "So, I'll be behind her."

"That you will have to discuss with David," Gloria said as she bucked her hips back again.

Luke groaned softly as he lifted his hips and his dick slowly pulled out of his wife's warm wet pussy. It made a squishy wet sound that made Lee shiver. Gloria giggled and whispered, "I always expect a cork pop when he pulls out."

David came back and passed out beers. As he sat down on the heather, he looked at everyone and grinned. A moment later, he yawned and said, "You know, maybe we should postpone the rest of the presents until in the morning."