Lee - Christmas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke looked down at his dick and shrugged. "I think little Luke is pretty much down for the count."

Gloria grinned over her shoulder and said, "Calling that beer can sized dick little is not working."

Lee shivered as she asked, "Who is sleeping where?"

Gloria's head snapped around to look at Lee. "Anywhere is fine with me as long as I can sit on your face."

As Lee's eyes went wide, Luke laughed. "You'd end up smothering her."

Gloria frowned and looked from her brother to her husband and back several times. They ended up on her husband. "Since I've already sat on David's face, you get to clean up your own mess."

Luke shrugged and grinned. "And the problem is?"

David chuckled as he reached his hand out toward his girlfriend. "Once she sits down, we need to flee."

"I'll have a hand on each of her hips so you'll at least get a head start," Luke said with a wink.

Gloria groaned and took a long pull on her beer. She turned the bottle down and belched. She grinned at Lee and said, "Don't be surprised if you end up in a sandwich between my brother and me in the middle of the night."

Lee shivered and stood up. Her eyes darted to the clock on the mantle. "It already is the middle of the night."

David stood up and took his girlfriend's hand. "Don't tell her that. Just nodded and follow me slowly."

Gloria's eyes followed them as they left the room but she didn't move. As they went out of sight, she looked at Luke and said, "Hurry up and finish your beer."

*****

Lee slept like a log. She had been asleep before David even kissed her goodnight. Now she was in a warm spot between two bodies. One masculine in the front and one female in the back. David was on his back. Her head was on his shoulder and her right leg was over his right thigh. Her sex was a hot spot where it was pressed to his flesh.

Her hand had a grip on David's hard hot dick. She gave it a squeeze and he sighed softly. She squeezed it again and his hips moved slightly. She smiled at that. If she hadn't been pinned in place, she would have wiggled down and licked the shaft and head.

Warm breasts were pressed to her back. An arm was over her hip and a hand cupped her right breast. A leg was over her left thigh. There was an extra warm spot touching her skin. She shivered and the hand on her breast squeezed it gently. She whimpered and the hand squeezed again.

"So you are awake," Gloria whispered into Lee's hair. Lee nodded and Gloria licked the back of her neck. Lee groaned softly and that got her several more licks.

Between the hand on her breast, the hot hard dick in her hand, and the licks and kisses on her neck, Lee found an orgasm building. When she moaned softly, Lee chuckled and whispered, "Roll over on your back and wiggled down toward the foot of the bed."

Lee groaned as Gloria moved over. When she rolled over and wiggled down, Gloria turned around, threw a leg over her head, and came up onto her knees. She looked over at her brother and smiled as she leaned forward and went to all fours. "A sixty nine for us and maybe something extra from David. What a way to start the day."

"I, I, I," Lee stammered as Gloria lowered her sex toward Lee's face. A tongue rolling her clit around made Lee's hips jerk and her eyes to close. A moment later, she gasped as Gloria sucked on her clit. Lee tried to sit up but ran face first into Gloria's sex. After that, she was eating the younger woman's pussy for all she was worth.

Gloria groaned deeply. Lee might not know what she was doing and she was doing it with enthusiasm and very effectively. There was movement on the bed but neither woman seemed to notice.

When Gloria's mouth jerked away from Lee's clit and the pussy on her face moved to her chin, Lee's eyes popped up. There was a dick in front of her face and it was slowly entering Gloria's sex. Lee's gaze went higher and she realized it was David's dick.

As David's hips got close to his sister's ass cheeks, Lee raised her hips. That got her pussy loaded down with a whole lot of tongue. Lee grabbed Gloria's hips and pulled herself up until she could suck on the younger woman's clit. That got her pussy fucked with a lot of tongue.

David's dick started out just as slowly as it had entered Gloria's sex but it came all the way free. Lee wanted to suck it but before she could get a hold on it, it started to disappear again. There was something different about this stroke and Gloria's reaction.

Gloria was up on all fours again. Lee made a whimpering gasping sound as she realized David's dick was in his sister's ass. Gloria let out a yell and rammed her ass backwards. Most of David's dick disappeared. "Oh yes, oh, hell yes," Gloria yelled as her body moved forward and then rammed back hard again.

David's hips slammed against his sister's ass cheeks and she went wild. She was coming long and hard as her arms gave out and her head went to the bed. Lee watched as David fucked her ass with long full strokes and Gloria wiggled and jerked as she came and came again. Lee's mouth and tongue on her clit just jumped things even higher.

*****

Gloria was sprawled out on top of Lee. David was on his knees above Lee's head and his hard dick was standing up against his lower stomach. He grinned down at his girlfriend and said, "I think you licking her got her started in the right direction."

"And you finished her off," Lee said softly.

"Why do you think she had you slide lower on the bed?" David asked.

"To leave room for you, I know now," Lee replied.

"What she didn't expect was my dick up her ass," David said as he moved to the side of the bed.

"I, uh, didn't expect that either," Lee admitted.

With David off the bed, he had the angle and leverage to roll his sister over off of Lee. As she sat up, David said, "How about helping me with a shower?"

Lee shivered as she looked at his dick. "I ain't touching that until you give it a through scrubbing."

David helped her off the bed and said, "Not a problem."

Lee stood up and looked at Gloria. "Uh, how about her?"

"I figure Luke will be along shortly to claim the body."

Gloria groaned and said, "I'm not dead but the top of my head is missing."

"Perfect," David said as he led Lee into the bathroom.

*****

Lee found it strange to say the least with four naked people in the kitchen as she whipped up the batter for pancakes and David made coffee. Eating them at the table wasn't as weird feeling but.... It sure beat eating alone like the day before.

As they were finishing up, Luke looked at his wife and grinned. "I think you got more than you expected."

Gloria shivered as she looked from Lee to her brother and back. "Her licking me wasn't unexpected but my brother fucking my ass blew my mind."

"I had already tasted you on David's face so...." Lee whispered and then groaned. "I had only meant to lick your clit but then your tongue made me try and sit up. That's when I got a face full of you. David in your pussy didn't come as unexpected but when he shoved his dick up your ass, I was surprised."

"Sounds like I missed a great show," Luke said with a big grin.

"Hey, what are brother's for," David said with a grin as he looked hard at his sister.

Gloria groaned deeply and sighed. "Too bad we have to go in a little while. Luke's meet has been moved up a day."

Lee shivered hard as she looked at Gloria. "Is this, uh, going to be a regular family Christmas thing?"

"Guaranteed," Gloria said with a soft growl in her voice.