Leeann's Ordeal

Story Info
Sadistic intruder plays with their minds.
851 words
2.83
20.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadistic intruder plays with their minds.

*

The intruder forced his way in after Leeann answered the door. John heard the disturbance and as he came to investigate, darkness closed in. He awoke later to find that he had been tasered.

He was securely tied to a strong wooden chair. He was gagged just outside the master bedroom, but could see the king sized bed inside. He was alone at the far North end of their home.

Meanwhile the intruder and Leeann were in a room at the far South end, so far and closed off that there was no possibility of John hearing even if someone shouted or screamed.

The man was so physically dominant that there was no need for him to tie Leeann up. He said, "I saw you outside the Tom Thumb. You look so sexy, and I'm ready for some kissing." He took her by the shoulders. She resisted and even managed to slap him. That was a mistake.

He bent her over a table easily holding her down with his left hand on her back. Then with his other hand he laid her skirt on her back and carefully slid her panties down her legs. He took his rather heavy leather belt and brutally brought it down repeatedly as hard as he could on her ass and the backs of her thighs. She was immediately crying, and as he kept whipping her, she was screaming, "stop, please, please."

"I said, I'm ready for some kissing," and turned her to face him. Without hurrying he unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra. After feeling her breasts, he offered her his open mouth. She had gotten the message, and this time did not resist, allowing his tongue into her mouth. Several minutes later the kisses had gotten much more passionate, and he was also reaching down to suck her nipples.

He said, "When we do this in front of your husband, I want him jealous from thinking you are somewhat cooperative. Otherwise, I'll bring you back here and whip you until you bleed. It's up to you."

And he took a clothed Leeann to the bed her husband could see, but John was too far away to see the condition of her ass and thighs. The man stripped her to her panties, and they sat on the side of the bed.

For John's benefit he said, "You smiled and led me on at the Tom Thumb, then drove away. Now I have you." When he slowly increased the foreplay it appeared to John that she was getting excited because at first she didn't open her mouth, but then she did, and finally she wrapped her arms around the man's neck, kissing him with total passion as she pressed her entire body against him.

Of course, she was trying to act as the man desired in order to avoid another terrible whipping. John was pained at her apparent capitulation and wondered if she had been drugged, but it didn't appear so.

The man took her back to the private room, but then gave her an evil sneer and said, "You did well, and I can't complain, but now you're in for another session of punishment just because I feel like it." And he fixed her hands together above her head with her facing the wall. She still had on panties, and this time her back was the target.

He brought out a kind of whip that he did not think would produce blood for a long time. She was made to scream long and loud. She desperately tried to flatten her belly into the space between her and the wall. The whip followed her there. She finally fainted. The man smiled.

Later she was given something to eat. Then they headed back to the bedroom, and this time the man stripped and laid on his back with his erection pointing straight up. Leeann figured out what she was supposed to do. She approached and engaged him in extended foreplay until the man's fingers had given her two strong orgasms.

Then she climbed on top of him and impaled herself on his cock. While she was kissing the man and fucking him vigorously, she finally received some pleasure for the first time, but at the same time she desperately hated him.

Afterward the man addressed John privately, "You've been a good sport about this. She seemed to love it. Would you like to take your turn and fuck her now? I guess not. OK, goodbye."

Then the man took all their cash and let himself out the door, Leeann untied her husband and he rushed out the door, but there was no sign of the man.

John mostly believed Leeann's explanation of her apparent betrayal, but retained some slight doubt that she had been totally acting.

Unbelievably, after they called the police, the man was picked up near the edge of town, an extremely unlikely event. It was because of the money on him. He was identified by both Leeann and John and is now in jail awaiting trial.