All Comments on 'Leena and Her Nanny Ch. 01'

by dan57

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love your story

Love the story and Leena Can't wait for more of her adventures. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a erotic story of white wife in india making indian men happy!

We are a American Couple from the USA and would love if there was a way for you to write a erotic nasty story about wife being a tourist in India and getting lots of attention from erotic india as it would fuel wife's and husbands mind when we go to Indian for a vacation to see india for the first time. We would provide you with some ideas and some photos of wife for inspiration to your story. if you can contact us that would be great. Look at your messages on this website as we left you a message here. We are clickin4funcouple then g ma-il . c o m. If you message us be sure to remind us who you are so we dont miss your message. Keep up the great work as you have some great stories.

clickin4funcoupleclickin4funcoupleover 6 years ago
Here is our new profile for this site clickin4funcouple so you can contact us

We commented above about you writing a story for us we are the couple from USA in the previous comments of this story. We love the stories you write and hope you can do one for us. We like to give you some ideas and some photos of wife to inspire your store writing of a American White blonde wife vacationing for first time in india. Hope to hear from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous