Legacy: Equilibrium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers

I once more took the 'long way' back home. I was still enthralled with the Bugatti and how it handled. I parked in the garage and saw that mom and the others were already here. I closed the garage door and stepped into the kitchen. I found the house strangely silent. I called out, but no one answered. That was the final clue that they were up to something. I grabbed a soda out of the fridge and moved to the living room to catch up on the news. I plopped down on the couch and that's when I noticed something on the coffee table. I leaned over and saw my silver drinking flask as well as a note.

'Have a sip and follow the clues. We are waiting for you.'

I wonder what 'we' meant. Could it be a few of my siblings or all of them. I took a small sip of the Ambrosia. I was still cautious after my first encounter with the honey liquor. It had kicked my ass in spades but on the bright side it had left my family pleasantly wrecked. I had literally fucked each of them senseless. I slipped the flask into my back pocket and read the rest of the note. Was this a sexual treasure hunt?

'Flame reveals the space between the knight and the cleric.'

I began walking around the first floor looking for any source of flames. I checked every candlestick but none of them were marked with anything that looked knightly or priestly. I did notice a fireplace in the living room. I had ignored it until now. The front of the hearth was tiled with square ceramics in a checkerboard pattern. I groaned when I realized the note had chess references. The knight of course meant the horse and the cleric referred to the bishop. I examined the tiles and found one that was loose. I pushed on it and a secret door silently slid open. Was it a priest hole or a full fledged secret passage? I felt a thrill as I peered inside. It was in fact a tunnel. I stepped in and after a few steps a stone beneath my foot shifted and the secret door closed behind me. A low buzzing sound began followed by flickering lights coming to life. They didn't give off much light but there was enough to see by. I saw the second note taped to the wall. I snatched it up and opened it.

'Ten steps forward and you will be hole.'

That was it, but they had spelled whole wrong. I counted silently as I paced off my steps. I laughed when I saw the hole in the wall. It was the size of a tennis ball but there was only darkness beyond. I unzipped my jeans and freed my cock. Who was on the other side of the hole? It didn't really matter. I slid my semi hard pecker into the hole. She was waiting for it. I gasped when her mouth engulfed me. Whoever it was they were cock starved. She went to town from the get go. Two of her hands stroked the shaft while her tongue and lips teased the head. It was torture not being able to throw her to the floor and fuck her senseless. The Ambrosia was doing its work. I was painfully hard, and she got to play with it in complete secrecy. I urged her on and called her a whore, a slut, and even a cum sponge.

"Getting close you filthy gutter slut."

Her hands dropped away, and she used just her mouth now. She deep throated me frenetically. I grunted each time my cock popped into her throat. I cried out when I came, and she remained silent as she swallowed. She never coughed or gagged while tackling my erection. Panting I withdrew my cock and she pushed the next note through the hole.

'A serpent path to find her hole. On your back you must go but rewarded at the end.'

I didn't both zipping up. What was the point? I moved on and true to the note the tunnel twisted and turned until I came to an apparent dead end. I examined the walls and on the right-hand wall was a gap at the bottom. The only way of moving forward was by crawling. I followed the note's instruction and got on my back and wiggled into the crawlspace. My cock brushed against the ceiling for a time until it slipped into another glory hole without warning. Someone was waiting and pounced. There was no foreplay. I felt her hand on me. She steadied the shaft just before she impaled her cunt on my cock. Damn she was tight, it felt almost virginal. The faceless woman squeezed her pussy around me as she moved. She rose slowly and then dropped down hard. She would grip me as she rose and then relaxed as she let gravity do the rest.

"Oh god damn!" I cried out.

"Both damn it," she whispered. "Don't fucking cheat me!"

I muttered the demonic syllables when she rose up and off me. She aimed both and dropped down letting my cocks impale her ass and pussy at the same time. Whoever it was they weren't holding back. I felt her body adjust its position just before she began riding me hard and fast. I could hear her praise for DP'ing her like a champ. The Ambrosia kept me hard and she came long before I did. It took her two more orgasms to push me over the edge. I came so hard I nearly passed out. I heard her giggling as she lifted freeing me. The sound of something unlocking above me allowed me to place my hands on the ceiling and push. The panel was split in half and let me climb up and into the room where she had recently been located.

"Is it one woman or am I going to go through all of them?"

A door behind me opened and a naked woman wearing a mother of pearl mask with rabbit ears stood there. She touched a finger to her lips and led me down a well-lit stone hallway. There were doors on either side and she approached the third door on the left. I noticed a tarnished metal plaque above the door that bore a single word, silentium. It was Latin for silence. She left me there and I opened the door to find a long narrow hallway. The walls, floor and ceiling were covered in black marble. A bright red carpet ran the length of the hall and suppressed any footfalls that might break the silence. A set of double doors greeted me at the end of the red carpet. The doors were ten feet tall and fashioned of a dark oak or perhaps even ironwood.

I opened both doors and was greeted by a stunning Asian woman I had never laid eyes upon before. She knelt and untied my shoes. I let her take them off my feet and replace them with comfy slippers. She smiled and gestured for me to continue. The space beyond was cleverly lit from above to cast much of the chamber in shadows. There seemed to be a series of statues along the walls. It was an art gallery. I approached the first statue and my proximity triggered a pale light that illuminated the sculpture. It was a muscular male, he was on his knees with his hands reaching out in front of him. The statue's large erection was surprising. The craftsmanship was quite realistic, but the hard cock threw me off a bit. I read the plaque and it read 'man seeks turtle'. What the hell did that mean? The next piece was once again a powerful male figure but this time there was a stone cube where the lower half of the statue was supported. His upper half was draped down with his shoulders touching the floor. His cock pointed at the ceiling and was entitled 'waterfall'.

I was beginning to get an inkling of what these represented. The third statue clinched it in my mind. The statue was standing with knees bent and erection pointing downward. Its arms were down stretched with hands open and reaching. The sign called it the 'drill seeking riches'. I recognized the piledriver pose anywhere. They were all sexual positions. Knowing I had solved the puzzle I looked forward to the next statue. I stifled a laugh when I saw the fourth display. There was a stone cube and our eager statue was standing before it his cock lined up with the edge of the cube. I could almost image a woman sitting on the edge of the cube with her legs spread wide taking it deep. Chef serving his guest was the title of the piece. I moved on and this one was very close to the first piece but his time his back was straight, and his hands were closer to his body. The kneeling figure was called 'puppy's best friend'. It was obvious doggy style.

The rest of the statues showed interesting positions and one involved some serious flexibility by the woman involved. Once I had seen all the statues I noticed the room had changed. A six-foot-wide, four-foot-high block had silently risen from the floor. In front of the block was a pedestal that held a dozen metal coins. Each coin was stamped with a different symbol. It took a bit to decipher the meanings of the coin and how it correlated to the statues. I guess I got to pick the order I enjoyed the various positions. I did a mental count and realized that if I took Indigo into consideration there were twelve women in this household. I took out the flask and tipped back a little more to toast the dozen I was about to wreck. I closed my eyes and blindly grabbed a coin. I opened my eyes and opened my hand, the waterfall.

A hand settled on my shoulder and it was the Asian woman that had greeted me and removed my shoes. She took the coin from my hand and gestured in what appeared to be sign language. They were taking this silence thing literal. She pocketed the coin and began undressing. I followed suit. The woman dropped to her knees and once I was naked took my cock between her lips. She attacked my cock with a ferocity that surprised me. Her head slammed forward driving my cock down her throat repeatedly. So much for subtlety or foreplay. She stopped as suddenly as she had begun. She wiped the saliva from her mouth and pointed behind me. The block was gone and in its place a king-sized bed.

I climbed onto the bed and took up the proper position. It was a little awkward at first but once I saw my partner I focused on her. Eleanor was dressed to the nines. I watched her climb onto the bed and crawl towards my cock. Just as the Asian had been she was all business. She straddled my erection, aimed it at her asshole and dropped down very slow. I bit my lower lip to keep from calling out as her ass opened for me. She stopped when the head popped inside of her. I grinned as I saw that hungry look in her eyes. Eleanor let gravity work as she dropped down impaling my cock to her core. Somehow, I found the strength to remain silent. It could just be part of the game or it could have a deeper meaning. Speaking of deeper, mom... I mean Eleanor ground her ass against my balls.

'Watch her,' Indigo's thoughts brushed mine.

I stared as she reached down and began playing with her clit and labia. The waterfall position left me powerless to do anything but watch and enjoy. She moved her hips slowly, so she could ride me and pleasure her pussy at the same time. I wished I could summon my other cock, but I had to speak the rune. Whoa, no I didn't, that was part of the demonic lie. I focused my thoughts on manifesting my upper erection. It sprang into existence just as Eleanor began to sink down. It struck true and slid into her soaked pussy with ease. She clamped a hand over her mouth to keep quiet. Her will broken by having both holes filled she began riding me fast and hard. I felt my toes begin to curl and I felt the beginnings of her climax as well. I used hand gestures to tell her how close I was. Eleanor timed it to perfection. My twin loads hit her depths with one final thrust of her hips.

She dismounted my cocks and a curvy black girl appeared and helped me up. I sat on the edge of the while the ebony skinned beauty knelt and took one cock in her mouth and the other in hand. She licked the upper cock clean and then switched until every trace of Eleanor had been removed. I was rock hard and ready for the second coin. The girl stumbled, and I caught her to keep from falling. It was only then that I looked into her unseeing eyes and realized she was blind. That explained her delicate touch. She gestured that it was time to pick another coin. I went to the pedestal and without looking snatched one free. I handed it to her and her sensitive fingers unraveled the design. She made gestures and grinned as she left. Keisha appeared wearing only panties and an eager expression. She moved in front of me, took my hands and placed them on the waistband of her underwear. I knelt and slowly tugged the panties off. I was in the perfect position to see the two toys she had inserted to prepare for our time together. I eased them from where they were tightly lodged and tried to eat her out. She slapped my head away and shook her head.

I stood and stepped away waiting for her to show me which position she represented. I almost laughed when she mirrored my previous pose. She lay on the floor, raised her ass up, and rolled onto her shoulders pointing her pussy skyward. So, it was going to be the pile driver for her. I got into position and lined up my cocks. I bent my knees and plunged downward until I was buried deep. Her look of surprise was priceless. I grabbed her legs and steadied her as I began to move. Poor Keisha didn't have the luxury of clamping a hand over her mouth. She clenched her teeth to keep from crying out. A part of me wanted to break her and make her scream. I slammed into her slowly but with a lot of force. I lifted leisurely and then drove downward as hard as I thought she could handle. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she began to tremble. This position really did fit her exhibitionist nature. She loved being watched and this was so damn revealing and lewd.

I worked her casually knowing I had ten other women to fuck before this day was done. I felt the first hint of her climax. My own was long off. I wondered if I had to keep to the beginning position or could I shift to another. I stared down watching my cocks move in and out of her. While she never made a sound, her body shivered. I glanced at her and she was smiling. I touched her clit lightly with my index finger and made slow circles. Keisha's eyes rolled up in her head and her body quivered now. She was close but still had a few minutes until she climaxed. My empathy was growing with each woman I made love to. I wasn't sure if it was entirely do to my connection to Indigo or my own natural abilities manifesting.

I felt like we were being watched. The harder I fucked Keisha the more intense the feeling. We had an audience and I think she knew it too. She urged me with gestures to go faster. I gave her what she and the audience wanted. Is this the same rush Scarlett got when she was on the set? Did she get wet and aroused when she was the center of attention? I wonder if she ever climaxed simply by being watched as she played out a scene. It wouldn't surprise me. She liked it when I watched her masturbate. She liked to get close enough for me to see her fingers plunge into her soaked pussy but not close enough to touch. My fingers tightened on Keisha's ankles and I pounded her harder and faster. A minute or so later she bucked beneath me as she climaxed. I eased out of her and settled her onto her back. I sat on the edge of the bed watching her gasp silently for breath.

The process was repeated ten more times until whether by plan or chance I faced Victoria at the end of this silent ordeal. She strode out donned in a cunningly crafted leather costume that allowed for her to be bound and posed in any number of positions. In this case it would be a modified doggy style. The zipper attachment on her forearms allowed me to bind her arms beneath her. A similar mechanism brought her thighs together keeping her from moving very much. I knelt behind Victoria and pulled her ass cheeks apart. She was literally soaked from all the waiting she had done. She had watched the others get fucked in singular positions from kneeling, lying, to lifted off the ground. It was nice to have a classic to finish off the series. I took my fifth sip of Ambrosia and slid into her. Victoria pressed against me and squeezed her pussy and ass around my cocks.

I was drunk on the liquor by now and offered her no easy beginning. I wanted to feel her climax and pound the living shit out of her. While we were on the floor the bed slid silently away but returned with Keisha and Eleanor sitting on it. The odd part was that they were manacled together. The gleaming silver chains tinkled being the first real noise I had heard since this began. The sisters each had one wrist bound by silver and steel. Their movements were limited but they had a plan. They watched Victoria and I make love. That isn't exactly true, I was fucking her like a hooker on prom night. The wet slapping sounds seemed loud in my ears. The silence had been broken. I cupped my hand and smacked my mother on the ass. She cried out and that just urged me on. I wanted to make her scream. The others had done everything they could to muffle their cries. I felt cheated. I smacked her ass again.

Eleanor and Keisha moved close and fixed a ring gag in their sister's mouth. It would keep her from screaming but it would allow me full access to fucking her throat without restrictions. I drilled her holes faster now and she moaned for all she was worth. My focus was of taking my pleasure from her, so I barely noticed the two figures that suddenly popped into existence on the edge of the bed. The sisters fell back in fear as the succubus and cacodemon watched me fuck Victoria. I glared up at them and they just smiled back. Victoria shook and would have collapsed if it weren't for the zippered sleeves that held her firm. I pulled out of her, snatched the silver flask, and took a healthy swig. I snatched the demonesses by the hair and pushed them down onto the bed one atop the other. I lined up their naughty bits and slid a cock into each of them.

"God damn he's hard," Bambi howled speaking the first words in hours.

"Holy shit, he's thicker than ever," Glasya wailed as I pounded them.

"You lied to me you fucking whores," I screamed as I slammed into them as hard and fast as I could.

"He's still going on about that." Bambi giggled.

"He's still so fucking stupid." Glasya laughed until twin metallic clicks got the demon's attention.

"Who is stupid now demon?" Eleanor roared. "You hurt my son!"

"Our son," Victoria added.

"Yes, our son." Eleanor agreed.

The demons tore at the silver manacles without any affect. I continued to take my pleasure from them as they twisted and howled in impotent rage. My curiosity about the silver chain and manacles was now clear. They had endured the silence and pleasure to lure the demons onto the mortal plane to trap them. I fired my load into them and they lay on the bed quietly fuming. The murderous rage in their eyes made me take a step back and pull out. The rest of my family appeared. Tiffany helped Victoria and I clean up as the demons sat and waited. Violet appeared carrying the rune book, Tai's mystic prison.

"Why do you have that?" I asked, and Violet just handed me my smart watch in answer.

"I need your help Master," Tai said as she appeared. "I am asking a huge favor that I cannot possibly repay."

"What kind of favor?" I asked, and the rest of her plan was revealed.

"I used an ancient ritual to lure these two here. Usually the man perishes at the end of the rite from exhaustion and use of lethal herbs to maintain his vigor. You aren't average by any means. I knew you'd survive. I have found a way of slipping my prison, but I need your aid."

"Great, what can I do?" I asked and felt a sense of unease around me. "What is it? Why are they so fearful?"

"The magic that bound me is very specific. It takes an entity of equal power to take my place to let me escape. Glasya was far beneath me power wise when I was first imprisoned. She has grown quite potent over the millennia." Tia said, and I saw genuine fear in the cacodemon's eyes. "I have uncovered the spell that will let me take her body and bind her to the book. You need to cast the spell."

"Wow, you are asking a lot. Morally I would normally have issues about imprisoning someone indefinitely. However..."

"You can't do this!" Glasya howled. "I am the daughter of Asmodeus! He will crush you!"

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers
1...345678