Legacy: Equilibrium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that look." Victoria said softly. "You fear for her."

"It's a girl." Eleanor announced. "Tai and Lao have assured me we will have a daughter so relax."

"I guess we will have to pick a name."

We settled into our assigned seat around the massive wooden table and I noted the subtle changes. The entire family minus the Greek twins and those I hadn't discovered yet were gathered. I sat at one end and to my surprise Eleanor had ceded her position opposite me to Victoria. She was the eldest sister and it was her right. Who was I supposed to call mom now? My instinct was to keep calling Eleanor that, but Victoria was my birth mother. I pushed out that thought and addressed my concerns to my sisters and mothers. I sat down and let them share their ideas and perceptions. There was silence until Victoria stood and explained my full genetic birthrights.

"Master Thomas is born of the Blackstone Legacy as well as that of Osirin blood. If you have any questions about Osirins direct them to Tiffany. She has made it a passion project."

She sat, and Tiffany stood and explained the intricacies and eccentricities of Osirin physiology. Most of what she said I was unaware of. I knew of their longevity and physical strength, but the rest was news to me. According to Osirin society I had yet to achieve adulthood. I was far younger than the two centuries old to declare myself a man or in their tongue Al'Khor. I was still in puberty and 'growing'. She told me things I should be looking for. I asked her about the demonic tattoos and she laughed.

"What is so damn funny?" I fired back angrily.

"Let her continue son," Victoria said declaring her claim on the title of mother.

"The tattoos are cosmetic. Since Osirins rarely mate outside their species there are certain things that aren't well known. Just as Duskwalkers have two hearts Osirin males have two... well they have two..."

"Cocks," Victoria said loudly. "They have two cocks. That is what drew me to your father."

"So... I am confused." I admitted.

"Bambi used demon magic to hide your second cock. She sensed your body's hormonal level and brought about the appearance of your other penis. While some males are born with two it is unusual. Most have their second appear at the height of their puberty along with other signs."

"Yes, other signs," Tiffany continued. "Among those other signs are limited shapeshifting." She said and let the implications set in. "They manipulated you. You were responsible for growing a tail and thickening your cocks. Even the skin pigmentation is perfectly normal and has no demonic origin. You aren't tainted Thomas. You are perfectly natural for your mixed heritage."

"Those bitches..." I growled and stopped when I felt fingers unzipping me. "Um..." I gasped when a warm wet mouth engulfed my cock. "Is there anything else I need to know?"

I counted bodies and all my sisters were accounted for. I saw Sorcerer Cat in Eleanor's arms. Who the hell was sucking me off? Whoever it was, was deep throating me with ease. I sat back and enjoyed the tension breaker. It couldn't be a demon since the Taoist sorcerer would have detected her presence. I shivered when a tongue swirled snake like around the shaft of my cock. Tiffany sent me a word file from her tablet computer and I glanced at it via my smart watch. Tia ordered the items in the document from most likely to manifest to least likely. Two cocks topped the list while abilities like telekinesis and teleportation were at the very bottom.

"Are you...?" I gasped as I got close to blowing my load.

"Am I what?" Tia asked.

"Never mind... oh that's good," I whispered.

"Is someone pleasuring you?" Tia asked softly, and I nodded. "Well that's just rude."

Tiffany had finished, and everyone was watching me. I realized I was making one of my fuck faces and they realized what was going on. They all looked under the table while I cried out as I came. There were murmurs that ranged from confusion to laughter.

"Naughty Morph," Violet chided whoever was under the table.

"SSSS... she is licking me clean."

By the time I looked under the table something was racing away. I remembered the airport and my arrival at the house. Morph, whoever or whatever she was, had left the room. I stared at Violet and she explained.

"I found her the night you arrived. She was cold and scared. She didn't even have a name."

"Slow down, take a breath, and explain what the fuck is going on."

"I found her hiding in my bathroom. She was huddled in the tub shaking like a leaf. I wasn't sure what she was when I first saw her." Violet paused and collected her thoughts. "She looked like a puddle of grape jello. I could see through her but when she spotted me she changed her shape. She turned into a cat. Ok, she was shaped like a cat but was still clear and blue. It took me an hour to earn her trust. She talked to me. I could hear her thoughts in my head. That's when I learned what you did. You left her. There was no way of you knowing of course. She forgave you but didn't know how to approach you and neither did I."

"Fine, what is Morph?"

"First of all, she isn't from this universe, this dimension." Violet stated searching for the right words again. "She was brought here to be a slave. The slavers took advantage of her... her... biological imperatives. I think that's what she said. On her world her people bond for life by touch. You were the first to touch her. She bonded to you. Don't reject her Thomas. She is different but eager to please."

"Tell me about it," I said and there were laughs around the table. "Tell her I will be in my room alone. She and I need to talk."

I got up and left them to speak with Morph. She had chosen a great way of showing how eager she was to please. Mind blowing head was one of my weaknesses and she was really gifted. I sat on my bed and waited. Five minutes passed before someone knocked on the door. I told them to come in and my jaw dropped. The woman that walked in couldn't be real. She was perfect, too perfect. If I spent time hand crafting a dream girl here she was in the flesh. She closed the door behind her and I got a view of her flawless ass.

"Do I meet your expectations?"

"How?" I muttered as she straddled my lap.

"I am a Metamorph," she purred in my ear. "Like you, I am young and barely a hundred years old. I am still growing. Forgive me."

"Oh my," I gasped as she changed. "You are blue... well indigo really. I don't like the name Morph. I am going to call you Indigo. Is that okay?"

"I like it." She said her thoughts touching mine. "No, the tattoo can't stop me. When you touched me, you initiated a telepathic connection as well as a genetic one. Once we finish bonding I can become and sustain molds that you find pleasing."

"Molds? You mean specific shapes."

"Yes, on my world we evolved a symbiotic relationship with the apex predator. We kept them happy and they let us live. We served to curb their more destructive urges. I was snared by one of your magicians and brought here to bond with a man of great wealth and power. I don't have a specific gender. I can bond with a female as easily as I can a male. Or, if you enjoy the pleasures of both I can be either or both."

"I can feel your pain, in my head. How do we finish bonding?" I asked, and she unzipped me again. "Should have seen that coming."

"Let me do everything... I want this so bad. I need this so much!"

I laid back and watched as her translucent hands stroked me. They were surprisingly gentle and cool to the touch. I could see my cock through her flesh. She whispered the demonic syllables and called forth my second erection. I heard her whisper that there was no need to hide it from her. She took me as I was. Indigo stroked off both as she watched me intently. Sensing my eagerness, she rose up and I watched as my cocks plunged into her snug yet accommodating holes. I knew on some level that I couldn't hurt her. She was far too resilient both physically and emotionally to be harmed by idle words or rash desire. I gasped as she squeezed me as she began to move. As before I could see my cocks slide in and out of her body. I always thought see through clothing was sexy, but this was naughtier somehow.

"Watch me," she purred as she leaned back so I had an even better view. "See how deep you go. You are hitting my core each time I move my hips forward. You like seeing me like this. You enjoy my vulnerable body. Wait until you see your seed pulse inside of me. I have picked up a strong voyeuristic streak in you."

Indigo took my hands and placed them on her breasts. They were large with puffy inverted nipples. I squeezed them, and they changed while I played with them. They became firmer and slick with sweat as she rode me harder. She was right of course. I loved watching. I loved when a woman masturbated for me or in this case made a show of love play. I let out a gasp when Indigo squeezed her pussy and ass around me. She was a very talented lover and surprised me when I least expected it. If she kept up squeezing me like this I was going to blow in no time at all. I was panting and fighting the urge to climax a few minutes later.

"Stop fighting me," she growled. "I know you want to cum."

"I want you to come with me."

"As you wish." She moaned.

We cried out together as cum splashed her insides. She fell atop me and I held her close. Damn, that was intense! I ran my fingers through her hair and she clung tighter. It took a few minutes for her to catch her breath. She sat up and gone was the translucent skin. True to her word she was the perfect blend of beauty I had seen when she first stepped into my bedroom.

"No. I want you to be yourself." I said, and she laughed as she reverted to her normal state.

"I knew it." She whispered as if talking to herself. "I knew you would want me as I am."

I surprised her as I stood up taking her with me to my feet. A few steps and her back slammed against the wall. I began hammering her hard from below. She cried out each time my cocks were buried in her. She could take it and I gave her my all. I felt the plaster crack under our assault. Indigo never asked me to slow down, thrust with less force, or even give her a break after her third orgasm. She rode out the storm that was a perfect blend of rage, relief, and longing. When I was finished I collapsed to the floor and wept. I had been so frightened of ending up on Bambi's hit list and finding my soul exiled to hell that I lost sight of so many things. It was time to make amends and begin the schedule that Tia had put so much work into.

"You could do them all at once." Indigo purred in my ear.

"You think so." I gasped as I lie on the floor.

"I have touched their hungers. They want it even if they will never voice it aloud. Rest and gather your strength. When you are ready strike without mercy. Fuck them until they cannot move. They will worship you after that. Your Osirin heritage will grant you the stamina required."

"I'm glad I have a few bottles of Ambrosia on hand."

"Ooh, I have heard whispers of Ambrosia. I can't wait to see you in action."

Her eagerness was both encouraging as well as alarming. I was loath to trust so quickly. She showed me the depth of our connection. Indigo declared that she would earn my trust as Violet had. I asked her to bring Violet so that I could talk to her. I trusted Violet's judgement. A few minutes passed, and I was washing up when my little sister walked in.

"Indigo said you wanted to talk. Indigo, you really have a way with words. She said you don't trust her, is that true?"

"After trusting Bambi, well I am a little gun shy."

"I saw the damage to the wall. Now tell that deep down you don't trust her, even a little. You pounded her so hard you broke the wall. Jeez! That has got to be a first."

"Yeah, I got kind of carried away. I... you are right. My heart trusts her."

"Your heart..." Violet laughed. "Your cock adores her. Trust the cock."

"You sound like Victoria."

I couldn't help but laugh. She was right of course. I had never made such a fundamental connection before and I felt that had much to do with her psychic physiology. Indigo had bonded to me and I guess I had reciprocated. I heard multiple voices in my bedroom along with giggles and nervous laughter. I dried off and went out to see what was going on. My entire family was staring at the damage to the wall and pointed out the impact outline of Indigo's ass. Instead of fuming or getting upset Eleanor congratulated me and there were claps and even a few shrill whistles. Indigo had been adopted as if she were family.

"I will get in touch with someone to fix the wall." I said. "At least Scarlett won't see this."

"Scarlett... aw crap," Violet cried out behind me.

"What?" I said just as the front doorbell rang. "NO..."

"Oops."

"Oops your ass," I growled. "You are going to be punished later. I need to delay her."

I heard the front door open and one of my cousins welcome Scarlett inside. I was cursing when Indigo laid a hand on my shoulder. I felt the panic fade and a sense of calm take over. I would just tell her the truth. I heard her climbing the stairs chatting away with my cousin.

"Oh hey... everybody is here," Scarlett said as she reached the doorway. "What is... holy shit Thomas, did you do that?"

"I uh..." I stammered feeling the blood burn my cheeks. "Yes."

"Damn impressive," she giggled. "You should cut it out and mount it for an art museum or something. You could call it something like... Rush to Passion. I don't know."

I took Scarlett into my arms and held her. I noted a distinct lack of luggage.

"I can't stay long. I must take a red eye out of the country. I have another movie shoot."

"Oh..." I felt like I had been punched in the stomach. "How about we take a walk."

"I'd like that. I'm so sorry."

I led her down the stairs and out to the garden. She told me that she was doing a romantic comedy in England. I didn't get any details but that was typical. The movie industry was quite secretive and didn't want movie plots leaked to the public. Scarlet clung close and I felt her shiver. I felt as if something were wrong, but she was remaining silent. Was she jealous? If she was I didn't blame her. How could I? We spent so much time apart and I had so many lovers. I touched her chin and leaned down to kiss her. The hunger that met me was volcanic. Scarlett was starving for affection. We were standing right next to a tree and I took advantage of it. I lifted her up and pressed her back to the tree. She let out a soft noise of surprise. I lifted her skirt and found she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Naughty girl..." I said as I freed my erection.

"I can't," she whimpered as I slid inside of her. "OH Gawd... so big... so hard... I gotta go!"

"Shut up and take it," I growled in her ear. "Tell me you want me to stop." I grunted as I slowly thrust.

"NO... for god's sake don't stop... it's been so damn long!"

This wasn't a nice slow fuck this was a quickie since she had a flight to catch. I hammered her fast but not nearly as hard as I had Indigo. Scarlet grunted in my ear as I pounded her. I felt something stir inside of her. It was a strange sensation. It was like a balloon and with each thrust it got a little bigger. Soon the sensation was so big her body couldn't contain it. Scarlett screamed as she climaxed impaled on my cock. I felt it. I felt her come. What the hell? I kissed her again as I lowered her to the ground. Once more there was that all consuming desire. I eased out of her and she slapped me playfully.

"I told you I had a flight to catch. Now I have your cum deep inside of me." She said smiling. "That was amazing! Did she scream for you too? I bet she did. That cock of yours is amazing!"

"You are the amazing one." I told her. "I could make you scream all night."

The face she made when she thought about a night with me drove out any doubts of her commitment to our relationship. I walked her to her convertible and I had her promise to call me when she was in the air. She kissed me one last time before driving off and leaving me hungry for more. The plan had formed instantly. I was smiling as I returned to the house. The experiment improved the more I thought about it. I got the information I required from Tai on when Scarlett should be in the air. I opened a bottle of wine and drank in my study until it was time. Tai appeared and informed me that we were nearing the deadline. I thanked her and got to my feet.

"Where are they?"

"They are together in the Mistress bedroom. I think they are talking."

I headed up and knocked on the door. Eleanor opened the door and I saw that the Sisters Three were gathered in the bedroom together. I asked if I could enter. She looked surprised to see me. I stood near the bed where Victoria and Keisha were seated. I never spoke as I snatched my biological mother by the hair and pulled her to her feet. She cried out in surprise and stumbled up. Eleanor took a step forward and my free hand struck out and my fingers snared her locks. She hissed but went limp in my grasp.

"Are you coming?" I asked Keisha as I walked her sisters out towards my bedroom.

Keisha raced forward and opened the door for me. I stepped in and propelled the pair towards my bed. I closed the door as a nervous Keisha dropped down to her knees near me. I gestured and sang the rune that allowed me to undress the three of them. Victoria seemed to be upset about something, but I ignored her. I undressed, and they stared at my dual erections. I stepped up and grabbed Victoria by the back of her neck and propelled her downward.

"Open wide sweet cheeks." I growled. "What the hell are you two waiting for? One of you suck the other one and one of you get on my bed and give me a show. You are all three fucked."

Keisha beat Eleanor to the punch. She was already down and leaned forward to grip my free cock. I drove Victoria's head forward and back. I used her mouth and throat as a sex toy. The woman I so recently called mom got onto the bed with her ass high in the air. She begged me to watch her as she masturbated. Victoria never gagged, sputtered, or complained. I glanced away from Eleanor and watched my cock disappear between my mother's lips. I slowed down and savored the visual. She licked and sucked for all she was worth. I let go and she pounced.

"God damn she sucks a mean cock!" I cried out.

"Which one Master?" Eleanor asked.

"Both. Keisha is showing how bad she wants my dick up her ass."

"I am soaked already," Eleanor purred as her slick fingers diddled her pussy and her ass.

"I can see that. I need to enjoy my harem and show them some love."

"We are, aren't we," Eleanor replied. "We belong to you and that makes us your harem."

"Two minutes Master." Tai chimed in.

"Two minutes until what?"

I told the trio my plan and they were happy to help. I moved onto the bed and they arrayed themselves appropriately. Keisha and Victoria stroked me as I waited for the phone call. A little over two minutes later Tai patched in Scarlett's phone call.

"Hello Sweetie!" I said in greeting.

"You sound like you are in a good mood. So, what's up?"

"Describe your surroundings to me please."

"Huh, well I am flying in a private jet. I am sitting by the window with Monika just opposite me. I am still wearing that skirt you saw earlier. I can't believe you almost made me miss my flight, but I forgive you. What is going on? I know you are up to something."

"I have a surprise for you." I said and that was the signal.

I thought about Scarlett as Keisha mounted my upper cock facing me while Victoria took the lower and faced away. They sunk down slowly as they impaled their pussies. Scarlett cried out as she felt my cocks pierce her holes over the ever-increasing distance. I could hear Monika asked if she were okay. As the sisters rode me I imagined my cocks moving in and out of Scarlett at the same pace.

123456...8