Legacy: William's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached out and wrapped his hand around me. It felt perfect. I released a groan as I closed my eyes. This already felt better than anything I had experienced before. When he started to stroke my length and I couldn't even move, it felt so good.

"William, I want you to suck my balls while you stroke my shaft." His request was really a demand and I was in heaven. He had told me what to do, with authority, and I would give him everything. I pushed him gently to his back and ran my hands down his whole smooth body. He was warm and soft everywhere, except for his massive manhood, which was hot and rock hard.

There was no mistake that this was a man, not a boy. I paused as my face came to a stop right in front of that impressive staff. He looked me in the eyes and I wrapped my hand around his hardness. I licked his soft sack and I focused on his balls. I sucked them into my mouth while my hand stroked his cock.

"Stop!" He commanded me, but I smiled because I knew he was enjoying my mouth, almost too much. "Get on your hands and knees." He pointed to the end of the bed as he ordered me to submit. I obeyed his demand and braced myself, just like he asked, right in front of him.

Suddenly his hand was on my testicles and it felt amazing. He was gentle but it still sent shivers racing through me. I sank down so I could spread my legs wider. I wanted him to touch anything and everything he wanted to.

He dragged his soft fingers up my ass and he touched my hole. It felt like heaven. I prayed he would use that hole with his big cock. I was nearly dizzy with want and I moaned and gasped in my need.

"William, tell me you want my cock." His command proved he read my mind. I wanted his cock desperately.

"I want your cock, Henry. Please put it inside me!" I begged him as I looked over my shoulder at his giant erection. I wanted it so much and he answered by standing up tall on his knees and moving in, closer behind me. He ran his wet tip along my crack and my arms gave out and I lowered myself to my chest and spread myself even wider to him. Inviting him to use me for all his pleasures.

He reached between my legs and stroked my shaft. He rubbed my wetness that covered his fingers, onto my entrance. I pushed back into his fingers, desperate for more.

"You seem ready." He purred it quietly.

"Please!" I begged him while nearly biting the blankets beneath my face. He relented and pushed the tip inside me. It was exquisite. My whole body begged for more contact, more pressure, more pleasure. I opened myself to him and I felt him push further inside. And then even further. I wanted him to use me even harder!

"Henry, please I need you. Harder, please!" I begged him, which I usually didn't do as the one summiting, but I couldn't help it. The words came out even as I groaned my pleasure. He answered my plea, slamming into me until I felt his hips on my bum.

He started to pull out and I growled his name into the mattress as he slid back in, fully. His balls lightly slapped against mine and he seemed to snap. He started pumping into me faster and faster. It felt like lightning striking my whole body. His erection was bigger than any I've taken inside me and it made me make noises I've never made before. I heard his name rip out of my mouth, several more times as he pummeled me.

We sound like animals in heat. I heard myself howl as my climax started to build. The pleasure and the pressure keep building and I could barely stand it. "YES, God yes!" My shout echoed around the room and he started pounding me, slamming into me deeply, until my legs gave out under me. He rode me down to the bed and kept thrusting.

It felt like nothing I've ever felt. I could tell he was moments away from his climax and my body erupted. As he pounded me into the bed, his own release caused him to yell out in ecstasy. My swollen head ground into the woolen coverlet with his thrusts. The friction became too much and my release was massive and my whole body shuddered. He kept thrusting. I felt his hot seed as it spilled deep inside me. He collapsed onto me, still embedded inside my hole.

He rolled off me after a moment. I turned to look at him. I never want to forget how he looked right then. He was beautiful. He looked at the ceiling and I reached out and ran my hand along his soft, sweaty body. I felt his wetness all around the base of his shaft. I wanted nothing more than to take care of him so I got up and found my large kerchief. I cleaned him gently.

I wiped my own seed and sweat off myself. I wanted him to touch me again so I laid the cloth next to him and I turned my bottom to him. His seed had leaked out of me and he used the cloth to wipe me clean. I took it from him and I settled onto my back with my head on the pillows. He rested next to me.

"Thank you, Henry." Even as I said it, I'm not sure what I mean. I am so thankful to this man for the pleasures he's given me, but I'm also thankful for his companionship. This has felt so different, from the moment I followed him down that hall. I will forever be changed by this night. And I'm grateful for that.

He gently asked if he had hurt me. I assured him he did not. I asked him if I had pleased him. I never asked that. Never. But I wanted to know, so badly, for some reason. When he assured me that he had enjoyed me, I smiled into the darkness.

He got so quiet then that I began to worry. Just because he had enjoyed me didn't mean he wanted me to stay.

"Should I leave?" That's not what I meant to say. I tried to amend it, "or do you want more?" My lord, that isn't what I meant to say at all. I wanted more but none of that is what I wanted to say.

"I need a few minutes before I can do that again." Of course! I knew that. That was his answer to my stupid question. I needed to fix this before he thinks I'm an idiot.

"I can do whatever you want." I seriously have no idea what I'm even saying. That isn't what I wanted to say either. I meant that I'd leave, or stay, or pleasure him all night, whatever he wanted, but that isn't what I said. I almost started to panic.

"Could you do that to me?" That's what he said. It was the last thing I expected, but he didn't want me to leave. I smiled at him. I usually didn't do that to men, but I wanted to be inside him.

"I will make you feel as good as you made me feel, Henry. Tell me when you want me and I'll give you anything." And I would. I would give this young man the world if he wanted it.

He leaned towards me and kissed me. I very rarely would kiss a man I laid with. They used me, and that was all I needed from them. But this man kissing me was everything I never knew I wanted. I kissed him back and wrapped him in my arms. He tasted like my wildest dreams come true.

As I kissed him deeply, with my tongue in his mouth to taste as much of him as possible, my hand traced down his smooth chest. I found his cock, already growing hard again for me, and I took him in hand. As I held him firmly, I pushed my hips forward and rubbed my huge erection against his stomach.

"Fuck me." He moaned it against my lips. It was enough of a command to jolt me into action. I squeezed his rigid shaft hard enough to make him gasp loudly. I took advantage and plundered his mouth with my own.

I felt bold with him in my arms. I rolled on top of him and moved my hips so that our straining members rubbed along each other. I wanted to please him more every moment I spent near him.

"How do you want me Henry? I want to make you feel good, so tell me what to do to you." I was asking for him to command me, even as he lay beneath me. He seemed to understand immediately.

"I want to ride you, get on your back, now." He sternly commanded and my heart and cock both leapt with joy. I quickly lay back with my head on the pillows and unconsciously stroked my aching member while he watched me.

He looked at me like he was pleased by what he saw. It made my heart beat quickly and I smiled at him, so happily that he seemed to almost get uncomfortable. But the look passed as quickly as I saw it.

He turned around then and moved his rear end closer to me. He clearly wanted me to help ready him for my large manhood, and I eagerly obliged. I spit into my hand and reached out to touch him.

I ran my wet fingers down his cleft. I started to rub his tight hole until he relaxed a bit. I used my fingers to gently stretch him open, preparing him for so much more. I could tell by his sounds and movements that he was ready.

I couldn't resist gently patting his gorgeous arse as I said, "I think you're ready, Henry."

He turned around and climbed into my lap. I was struck again by how truly beautiful this man was. He looked like a fallen angel about ready to debauch himself with the devil's cock.

His body seemed to respond to my unholy thoughts because his swollen erection jumped as he braced himself over me. I put my large hands on his waist to support him as he lined himself up to receive me.

"Put it inside me, William." He firmly commanded and I wanted to do his bidding desperately. I pushed up until my wet tip started to open him to me. I was trying to go easily, gently, but he grew impatient.

He pushed his hips down and my head sunk into him. He gasped and went completely rigid and still. He grimaced and I was terrified I had hurt him. That was the last thing I ever wanted to do.

"Henry?" I asked gently but he didn't seem to hear me. "Am I hurting you? Should I stop?" I asked with a bit of fear creeping into my voice.

"No, don't stop." He said it through gritted teeth. I was starting to really worry. He blew out a huge breath then and I felt his body start to relax. His face looked normal again, instead of pained. He smiled then and said, "I just need a moment, please."

I nod and I held him in place. I supported his weight so he could fully relax. We looked into each other's eyes with our bodies connected so intimately. I felt the shift in him and he nodded to indicate he was ready. I started to gently lower him onto my shaft.

He'd barely taken another inch before he groaned and shifted. As I kept lowering him, he threw his head back and yelled out "NOW!" He forced himself down onto my thick cock until he slammed himself all the way onto my bollocks.

He screamed and began to shake immediately as our bodies fully connected. It felt so good that my eyes closed and my hands gripped his waist tighter, my fingers digging into his soft flesh.

"Fuck me now William, fuck me until I can't remember my own name". He begged me in a whimper as his body trembled with my full length embedded deeply inside him.

My need overtook my patience and I started thrusting up into him. When my need for even more contact grew, I started pushing him up and down my shaft to elongate every penetration while I bucked my hips below him.

As I recklessly fucked him I started to focus on the sounds he was making. He was screaming in pleasure, his hands clawing at my shoulders and neck as he fought to hold on.

I started to watch his beautiful face as it contorted with pure ecstacy. He yelled my name and then he looked right into my eyes. It snapped my control and I started thrusting ever harder, seeking more depth, more friction.

I raised my hips up off the bed and I pulled him down onto me over and over. I was straining and grunting beneath him as I watched his body take me deeply inside. I watched him come complete apart as his climax overtook him.

He threw his head back and roared as hot cum sprayed from his swollen head. More and more pumped out of him with my every thrust. I frantically pushed harder and faster until his seed splashed onto both of us. I felt it dripping down my cheek and I tasted him on my lips.

His orgasm pushed me to the brink and beyond. I started to feel my cock throb inside him as I screamed my own release. I pulled him flush against my hips and gripped him tightly in place as my body emptied itself within him.

I fell back flat onto the bed and he followed me down to lay upon my heaving chest. I ran my hands along his damp body as we lay there, breathing raggedly, our bodies still connected.

I wished that I could hold this man to my body like this every night. We fit together perfectly and he was the most incredible, beautiful man I'd ever encountered in all my years.

I realized he was feeling something equally as powerful as I felt his tears hit my chest. I just held him tighter while I still could. I rolled us to the side, my shrinking desire still inside him. I pulled him closer and held him tightly to my body.

He shifted a short while later and our bodies disconnected. I could feel our wetness growing cold between us. I wiped up the sticky fluid with a corner of the coverlet. Once we were both cleaner, I gathered him into my arms and we fell asleep in that perfect embrace.

In the early morning, I felt Henry shift beside me. He pulled his body from under mine and got out of the bed. I heard him use the privy chamber, draining himself of last night's ale.

As he started to dress in the dim light, I stayed still and watched him. I thought back to what he had asked me in the tavern the night before. He had wanted to know which direction I was headed. I wanted to know his answer to that question as well.

He looked at me and as I held his eyes I said my answer. "South."

"What?"

"You asked me which way I was headed last night. I'm heading south. What about you?"

He sighed and my heart broke before he answered. "I'm headed north." I should know better than to get my hopes up. I nodded slightly to myself while I tried to hide my disappointment.

I had no reason to believe he wanted more anyway. He seemed to enjoy our encounter as much as I did, but that didn't mean he actually felt the way I did. He could be married for all I know. I tried desperately to not act as devastated as I felt.

He sat on the bed to pull on his boots. I sat up and moved to the edge of the bed to sit beside him. When he stood, I stood. He faced me and I knew this was the end of the best moments of my life.

I took the risk and I pulled him into my arms and his lips easily met mine. With that small encouragement, I poured all my affections and desires into that final kiss. I kissed him until I was weak from it.

He rested his head on my chest and I wondered if he could hear my heart breaking. I kissed the top of his head, feeling his silky curls on my skin and lips.

With him still in my arms, my words tumbled from my lips, unbidden. "I'll never forget you Henry. Never."

His final words answered me. "Me neither, William. Thank you." And then he turned out of my grip and walked through the door.

I don't know how long I stood there naked and raw, but I was colder and lonelier than ever before. I sat on the bed and watched the last embers burn lower in the hearth. I dressed myself slowly and still refused to leave this room. I knew he wasn't coming back but I still couldn't leave.

Eventually I heard the other guests moving around in the hall and in the tavern room below and I remembered the loud, animalistic noises we had made late into the night. I needed to leave before someone inquired after the disturbance.

I quietly exited the pub and continued on my way south. Instead of heading directly south to Leicester, where I had trouble last time I was there, I headed southwest toward Birmingham. I knew it was growing quickly and there would be work.

The weather continued to be terrible and the roads were impassable for weeks. I felt like I was on the road forever without getting anywhere. My frustration grew and I gave in to my tears more than once.

Every cold, wet night I lay awake thinking about Henry. I longed for him. I missed his beautiful face and body. I missed his smile and his voice. His soft hair and tender lips haunted my mind constantly.

I craved that closeness I had felt with him and no other. I wanted him to command me to our mutual pleasure. I wanted him in all ways. I wondered if he thought of me.

After a much longer trip than expected, I finally arrived in Birmingham. I found work right away and worked myself to exhaustion everyday to escape the memories that haunted me. I worked and saved my money.

I was too restless to stay for long. And in the middle of spring, I headed southwest again, towards Bristol. I made it as far as Worcester before I stopped dead in my tracks. I was frozen with indecision.

I wanted to get to Bristol and see about sailing to the colonies from there. I wanted to put England behind me. My fears started to creep in around me. The fear of feeling trapped no matter how far away I got. The fear of always seeking and never finding.

As I sat in the tavern in Worcester, trying to get drunk, my mind raced, finding no answers. I didn't want to look for work here. I needed to go somewhere, anywhere but I could not make myself do it.

The third night I spent sitting in the tavern was the worst yet. It was loud and the ale tasted stale and overly yeasty. My stomach roiled with my nerves and fears and the bad beer. I barely noticed the man that stood next to me.

"What are you running from?" He asked me with such a proper voice, it made my head pop up to see who had spoken.

"I'm sitting, not running." I looked at his face. He was young and handsome and his clothes spoke to his wealth. He was commanding just standing there. That usually got my body to react, but this time it did not. He was what I usually looked for, but I wasn't interested.

"Why are you sitting then? You were sitting here yesterday. And the day before."

I was taken aback that someone had been watching me for days and I didn't notice. It made my anxiety even worse.

"I'm headed to Bristol." I stated even though I realized it wasn't an answer to what he asked me. It sounded weak to my own ears.

"No, you're not. You're sitting in Worcester. Why?" He was so direct.

I couldn't answer his question. Why? Why was I sitting in Worcester? Why was I frozen in place at all?

When I didn't answer him, he continued to interrogate. "What's your name?"

"William." I said.

"Well, it's nice to meet you William. I'm Charles, but everyone calls me Northampton." He said it and paused waiting for me to figure it out.

Northampton? Why would they call him that? It struck me like a ton of rocks! He was a peer. An Earl or higher in rank would be called by his county. If I remembered my lessons correctly, he was in fact, an Earl.

I bowed slightly and mumbled to my feet. "My Lord."

"Oh, do stop that at once. I came to the pub to escape all that. Beaufort is full of ridiculous nobles and titles, what with him being a Duke and all."

"The Duke of Beaufort?" I said it aloud, but I had no idea who that was. I had never needed to know anything about the nobility.

"Yes, he's to be my father-in-the-law. I'll be marrying his daughter Ann, next year. Are you married?" He seemed to really want to strike up a conversation. Conversing was always difficult for me and this was even more so.

He was young, probably around the same age as Henry. He was richer than anyone I'd ever met and certainly higher ranking than anyone I'd probably ever meet. He was intimidating and he wanted to have a chat.

"No, my wife died years ago." I answered honestly.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry William. Is that why you're sitting in Worcester?" He wasn't going to drop it, apparently.

"I made peace with her passing long ago. I really am heading to Bristol. Worcester is just a stop along the way." I knew that story was full of holes and he did, too.

"You're not telling me everything, now are you?" He continued to probe. "Are you looking for company tonight?"

He would have been so easy to obey if I'd met him before that night in Nottinghamshire. I just stared at his face wishing he was someone else. I finally shook my head to say no.