Legacy: William's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his lips kiss the stinging flesh. He gently blew cool air across my hot skin. I felt his hand reach between my legs and he gently stroked my now completely rigid shaft.

His light touch on my cock and his soft kisses and cool air had me begging for more. He delivered more, almost immediately. His hand gripped my erection, squeezing tightly as he bit down on my abused skin.

I howled with the pain and pleasure. He pulled my shaft, pumping it hard as his other hand came down on my burning cheek again. He slapped my ass again and again. The fire was raging on my bottom as he struck me repeatedly.

He pushed me harder and higher. My body was throbbing and I wanted him to use me as hard as he wanted. He released my shaft and used those fingers to probe my hole.

He'd push a finger in and then he'd slap my red cheek again. The burning and stinging combined with the pleasure he was creating inside my hole, nearly drove me wild. I wanted to beg, but he hadn't told me to.

He rubbed his fingers along the inside of my hole, pushing against the perfect spot, making my cock leak and twitch. I pushed my legs wider to take even more of his fingers, out whatever else he wanted to put inside me.

He rubbed my most sensitive spot with a firmer touch and I could feel my legs shaking from his exquisite touch. I was lost in the waves of pleasure emanating from my hole.

He brought his palm down onto my ass again and I screamed at the contact. He slapped me again and again and again. I screamed into the quilt. And he didn't relent. His hand contacted my flaming cheek harder and harder all while pressing his fingers into my ass with blinding pressure.

I collapsed, unable to hold myself up under his abuse and his perfectly erotic touches. He leaned down and gently asked me if I surrendered. I said no, never. I felt his lips brush my ear.

"I love you. Remember you can make me stop, my love." He said it quietly and calmly. As we explored our limits we had decided on a signal that would stop everything if we became uncomfortable or overwhelmed at any time.

I turned my head to look at my lover. My eyes were glassy with the painful pleasure he'd been giving me. I smiled at him. "I know. I love you."

He loved pushing me to my edge. It pleased him to watch me reach new heights of satisfaction. It pleased me when he pushed me harder and harder because he enjoyed it so much. We both loved it, clearly.

He leaned back to his place behind me. "Get back up. I'm not done with this arse." He commanded. I gathered my trembling arms and legs underneath me and I resumed the position.

SLAP! SLAP! He struck me so hard my vision went black for a moment. I moaned and swore loudly. I heard him chuckle. Then he forced his two fingers back inside me, hard and he pressed down forcefully making my legs turn to jelly.

"Yes, love. Oh God." I couldn't help but call out as I pushed myself open further and I pressed back trying to get more pressure from his fingers.

"You need my hard cock, don't you?" He asked me, in his commanding tone.

"Yes, I need it." I begged.

"Do you want it hard and deep, Will?" He was stroking my insides with his fingers as he asked.

"God, yes! Please, love!" I begged. He had primed my body perfectly, as usual, and I was needy and desperate for him.

I felt his fingers leave my hole empty. I was sad and excited. I wanted him to fuck me. I felt him run his fingers along my crack, using his spit to moisten my entrance.

I felt him move in close behind me. I pushed back, giving him full access to my entrance. I wanted him inside me. Instead he brought his hand down and slapped me again. It made me moan. I was nearly out of my mind with want and desire.

I felt his hand connect to my cheek again. It stung and I yelped. As that cry passed between my lips, his cock passed between cheeks and he entered me swiftly. It burned in contrast to my burning cheek.

"Yes, Will. You feel perfect. I love being inside you. Do you want me to use your hole, my love?"

"Yes, Henry, please use me. My love, my husband, I need you!"

Calling him husband broke his final restraint and he started to pump his massive manhood inside me, just how I needed him to. He hips contacted my backside, making loud slapping noises with every thrust.

His body colliding with mine caused my red, swollen cheek to burn anew. It was mind blowing. I couldn't ever get enough of the mix of pleasure and pain at the hands of my one true love.

His hips slammed into me harder and harder until he pushed me forward onto the bed. He was smaller than me, but his force was unstoppable when he loved me like this. He followed my body down to the bed, still moving inside me.

"Oh, yes! Will, I love you, I love you!" He shouted it as he strained to reach his second giant climax of our wedding night. I couldn't form words to answer him. My whole body was on fire from his ministrations.

I moaned and writhed beneath him as he brutally used my hole. He was wild as he chased the wave of pleasure that was starting to overtake us both.

"WILL!" It was all he could scream before his climax broke over him and he pulsed within me. His body tightened behind me and he moaned into my ear as he lay prone on top of me, spilling his seed into my guts.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!" It was a loud yell that left my mouth as my body succumbed to his onslaught. I was already flat on my stomach as my body shook and twitched with my forceful release, otherwise I would have collapsed again.

My orgasm felt like heaven and hell raging against one another. The beautiful angel of a man I married could flay me open with his mix of torture and tenderness. I could never want for more.

Henry lay atop me as we caught our breath again. I felt his body shake and I knew he was laughing about something. God only knew what.

"You are insane." I mumbled it into the bed.

"No, but you do drive me crazy, my love." He kissed the back of my neck. "I was thinking that we did that rather quickly, back to back, and it struck me as amusing for some reason."

"Maybe because we usually let each other recover before we go again. But you were insatiable tonight."

"Oh course I was. Today I married the most handsome, virile man ever to grace the British Isles." He kissed my cheek.

I needed to kiss him so I rolled from underneath him until I could pull him close and I took his mouth with mine. It was a long and sensual kiss.

Afterwards I washed his body and then my own. We lay together in our bed and talked about our future. I felt closer to him than ever. He was my forever and I was his. He loved me as wildly and deeply as I loved him. We counted ourselves among the luckiest people that ever lived.

If anyone in town suspected we were lovers, they never said as much. Henry grew his wealth and after several years, he had become a very powerful and successful landowner, having more than quadrupled his original inheritance.

He attributed half his success to me and I gratefully accepted his credit. He could have done it on his own, but with me by his side, he had been happy and motivated in a way he never had before, and his success had come swiftly.

My cousin Thomas brought my grandmother to visit us at Sandhurst. Both of them adored Henry. And they both rejoiced at seeing me content and at peace with myself. I doubt they knew what the nature of our relationship was, but I was happy and that made them happy.

Henry and I faced the world together and nothing could hurt us when we were beside one another. We had our share of bad times, but we always survived it and came out stronger.

The one thing that never wavered was our affection and love for one another. Regardless of any bumps in the road, we stayed strong and united. We never tired of having the other next to us.

Our desire always burned brightly as well. I never stopped desiring him and craving his orders. He loved me tenderly and brutally in perfect measure. It was always incredible and satisfying and our bond deepened every time we shared our love and our bodies.

Five years passed and then ten and then more. It's been twenty years since I found Henry by that bonfire. He still looks like an angel to me. His body is still perfect, his skin just as smooth.

He still knows how to command me and love me at the same time. He still looks at me like he thinks I'm the most handsome man he's ever seen. My body still reacts to his every glance.

Elsewhere in the world, King George rages against the rebellion in the colonies and we stay safely in the northern borderlands. Depending on the outcome of what the colonists are calling The Revolution, we may travel over the seas to view the colonies, or states, ourselves. Time will tell.

Until then, I'll obey my husband's every command and I'll willingly give and take all the pleasure we can share with one another. Henry and I built our legacy and together we found our destiny.