Legacy: William's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were talking about hiring an estate manager so that you could retire and I would be able to focus on running the house and working with the farmers." Henry said. I saw myriad thoughts race across his face as he considered the possibilities.

"Is that something you'd be interested in?" Henry asked me. He seemed reserved and hopeful, like he wanted me to stay but he wasn't sure how I would feel about committing to being by his side on his estate.

I was interested. I was interested in the job and the beautiful man asking me that question. I answered honestly. "Estate manager is an important job, much more than I hoped for when I came back north for work. I am qualified, I just expected I'd have to work my way up to a position like that."

He looked at me with awe or something. He seemed to realize that this could really work for us. He looked at me like he was really seeing me for the first time, as more than his one time lover. It made me feel warm inside. And happy.

"You're hired if you want the job. It includes room and board as well as a salary. We can have a probationary period if you'd like to try it before committing."

Did I hear that right? He offered me the best job I'd ever had, by far. He wanted me to stay. He was also cautious, trying to make me feel comfortable and not trapped. I wanted to kiss him in answer to the job offer.

I'm sure the room was vibrating with our unsaid thoughts and emotions. The sexual tension was getting to me and Henry. I could tell. James could obviously tell, too.

"I'm going to see Ann home, don't wait up, I probably won't be back until tomorrow. We'll leave you two to discuss your future plans." James said with multiple meanings as he led a blushing Ann from the room and out of the house.

I looked to Henry and he was clearly lost in his thoughts. I watched a full range of emotions play across his face. He looked nervous and scared and that scared me.

Before he and I could think on it too much more, I stood and extended my hand to him. He snapped back into himself and looked at my face as he accepted my hand. I led him to his bedroom.

Henry looked more like an angel than ever before. The golden light in his room made his curls glimmer and his eyes sparkled. I was in love with him. I needed to stay with him. I needed him.

"I want to stay Henry. I want the job. And I want you. Can this work?" I asked. I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to know. He smiled at me and my heart flooded over with love.

"This can work William, as long as you take control of the estate and relinquish control in this room, to me, every night". He gave me a serious look. He wanted to command me. I fought down my excitement.

"During the day, you are my boss. At night you're what? My........" I considered what to say. I smiled as I continued. "At night you're my master, my mate?" I looked at him with all the heat I could muster.

He smiled and licked his lips. "Yes, I'm your master AND your mate. Now, get on your knees and suck my cock."

He put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me down. I gratefully fell to my knees and worked to open his pants. I wanted to obey him in every way.

I pulled his erection out and took him into my mouth. His taste flooded my senses and I sucked him hard. I heard him make a strangled sound in the back of his throat. I wanted him to fully enjoy this, so I scooped him up from where he stood and placed him down on the bed.

I lay him back and watched his eyes devour me. As we stared at each other, I sucked him down my throat again. I gently touched his tight stones and ran my fingers over his back entrance. I could feel him tensing as his pleasure grew.

"Take off your clothes, all of them, right now." He commanded. I would never disobey him. I pulled my mouth away and took my clothes off as quickly as I could.

He was pulling his clothing off frantically as well. Soon we were both fully exposed to each other. His body, in this warm gold light, looked like an angel come to earth.

"Sit back and let me worship you." Henry said in a seductive tone that made my body tingle. It was so different being here with him. I had only wanted men to use me. But I wanted to let Henry worship me. I would do anything for him, anything at all.

I smiled at him as I leaned back against the bed frame. I sat there, legs spread, exposed to this beautiful man and it felt perfect. The way he looked at me made me feel like he thought it was perfect, too.

He moved into my lap and rested his glorious bum on my hips. I reached for him, putting my arms around his waist. He leaned into me and we kissed deeply, passionately. This was not a hot, random encounter. It felt like a promise.

I kissed him while my hands explored his backside. I used my fingers to probe his hole. His movements against me and his soft sounds caused my body to harden into iron beneath him. He rubbed himself over my shaft, his own erection strained and pushed up against my tight abdomen.

"William, I need you inside me now. Please take me deep and slow. Show me how you feel about me with your body."

I pushed one of my fingers into him while we kissed hungrily. He groaned and it sounded like a surrender so I slid a second finger inside his, opening him for me. Preparing him for something much larger.

He pushed back onto my fingers, his body craved more. "Please, Will, please fill me now." He whined it across my lips.

Hearing him call me Will caused an inferno to burst forth in my loins. I spat into my hand and palmed my huge member until I was slickened. "Call me Will again Henry, please." I begged him to command me using his version of my name.

"Yes, Will, yes, take me. Take me now, Will!" He said it into my hair as he clung to my neck. I gripped him around the waist and I held my cock in place as I pushed it forward, entering him. He gasped at the intrusion, but it was clearly a sound of pleasure. He surrendered to me completely then.

He had asked me to take him slowly earlier. I could barely contain myself, but I fought for control. I wanted to please him even as my body wanted to claim him, recklessly. He sensed my need.

"Yes Will, fuck me harder, now, Will, now!" His command was loud and firm and filled with need and desire all at once. I couldn't resist him. I needed to give him everything.

I pushed up into him as I pulled his body down my thick shaft at the same time. I thrust into him frantically, seeking more and more of him. I gripped him harder as a roar grew in my throat.

I felt completely wild. My animalistic noises filled the room, perspiration rolled down my face and chest. I held his smooth body tightly while I plundered his ass. I controlled the movement of both of our bodies, creating the friction we both desperately desired.

His body fit against mine perfectly. My hands gripped him tighter, pushing and pulling him along my swollen shaft. I used his hole as hard as I had ever used any man, if not harder. I couldn't stop.

He had his mouth on mine, kissing, biting and sucking my tongue and lips as he rode me. He needed everything I was giving him as much as I needed to give it to him.

"Will, Will, WILLLLLLL!" He screamed my name with his head thrown back as our bodies crashed together.

"Henry. My Henry." I answered through my gritted teeth as our rhythm increased and our bodies quaked from our intense mutual pleasure.

He started to yell and scream with each of my deep, punishing thrusts. I could feel his climax building as he lost control while riding atop me.

His hands squeezed my shoulders and my upper back. His imminent release and his screeching, clenching body wrapped around me sent me spiraling.

I pumped into him harder still, sounding like a wild male animal rutting in heat. A guttural cry ripped from my throat as I felt him burst. I could feel his body pulsing between our sweat slicked torsos. Our sounds of passion continued to build.

I pulled him viciously onto my throbbing cock as my body tightened and then my orgasm exploded within him. His body clamped down on my erupting shaft, gripping me, milking me until my body emptied of all my seed.

The room felt sweltering as our panting, spent bodies filled it with the sounds of our ragged breaths and groans of satisfaction in the aftermath. I could feel his body relax and loosen around my still throbbing erection that was buried inside him.

His soft, limp body melted into mine and I held him close, tenderly. I was going to cherish this man for all long as he would have me. I hoped it would be forever. We lay like that for a long time, savoring our physical and emotional connection. Our souls spoke volumes to each other as we held on to one another.

Our sweat and cum started to dry and cool and I felt his legs tremble. I craved taking care of him as much as I craved mating with him. "Let me clean us both up, my love."

He smiled lazily and let me settle him back in the pillows. I washed his body with the water in the ewer and basin on the nightstand. He watched me with hooded eyes as I caressed him with all the love I felt for him.

I cleaned myself and rejoined him. I pulled the blankets over both of us as I crawled into the bed. He rolled closer to me as I reached for him. He lay his head on my chest and I could feel his warm breath ruffle the black hair between my pecs. He snuggled down into my arms and I felt my eyes get misty.

"Never leave me, Will." It was the command that would change my life forever. He said it so softly, but it burned across my every nerve. My tears began to fall.

"I won't, Henry, never again." I choked it out through my tears. I kissed the top of his head and pulled him even closer to my heart. Hours or minutes later, I have no idea how long it was, we fell asleep together.

I slept better than I ever remembered. I didn't worry what tomorrow would bring. For once in my life, I trusted that tomorrow would be even better than today. Every tomorrow would be spent with Henry and that was all I ever wanted.

January 1759

The rest of autumn and the holiday season was filled with happiness like I had never known. I started every day with Henry in my arms and I ended each day the same way.

We grew as friends and lovers and he was my whole world. He never failed to show me that he thought the same of me. Our chores and duties seemed easy and uncomplicated as we worked side by side.

James and Ann knew we were lovers, we didn't hide it, and they accepted it because they loved Henry and wanted to see him live and love with the same joy they had found together.

At Christmas, James asked Ann to marry him. Neither had ever married and neither had ever expected to find true love. But against the odds, they had been brought together by Henry and the three of them were the loving family mine never had been.

My family loved me, but we weren't affectionate to each other. We didn't smile at one another like these three did. It was beautiful to watch and be near.

Very quickly, all three of them started to treat me exactly the same. They smiled at me, and loved me openly. Ann would hug me and she felt like my mother had when I was a child. James treated me and Henry as equals in all things, which made Henry as happy as it made me.

When the affection overwhelmed me, Henry would hold me close and let me cry and work through it when we were alone. He understood me so easily. And I understood and appreciated him.

The tenant farmers that leased the land, were usually cooperative and grateful, but occasionally Henry would but heads with them when he had a radical, new idea. He always got his way, but he would return home angry and frustrated until the farmers relented.

I knew how to make him feel better. He would take that anger out on me. He would order me to pleasure him and I loved every second. He was never truly abusive, he wasn't that kind of man. But he could bend me to his will in the bedchamber.

We made tender love with each other as often as we had frantic, wild sessions of dominance and submission. We easily gave each other what we needed and our deep abiding love grew and grew.

The winter winds whistled around the corners of the chapel at Alnwick as Henry walked Ann to the altar to marry James. All four of us fought back the tears. A handful of friends and tenants were in attendance to celebrate and witness their union.

After Henry delivered Ann to James, he came and found me where I stood silently in the darkened alcove behind the altar. No one could see us, but we could hear the ceremony.

I took Henry's hands in mine and I repeated the vows the priest was feeding to the older couple, to him. I changed the words to my own to fit us as I spoke quietly, for his ears only.

"Henry Errington, I vow to love, cherish and obey you forever. I will be a faithful partner and lover to you for as long as I live." He blinked away his tears and gripped my hands tighter.

"William Medford, I vow to love, cherish and command you forever. I will be a faithful partner and lover to you for as long as I live." He smiled a wicked smile at me, already thinking about how he'd command me that very night. The night that would be our wedding night as well as James and Ann's.

We stared into each other's eyes as the priest unknowingly blessed our holy union. And when he pronounced them husband and wife, we became husband and husband.

I pulled the love of my life to me and kissed him with all the reverence and passion he deserved. He kissed me back and I could feel his commitment.

For the second time in my life, I was married. For the first time in my life, I was madly in love and happily married to my best friend. My life long companion. My everything.

Our union wasn't legal and couldn't be recorded at the chapel, but we were as married as James and Ann were. Our bond and faithfulness was enough for us.

James had purchased a house in town and had moved in just two weeks before the wedding. Ann would make it a home, filled with love. We ate a wedding luncheon with the happy couple there and then we made our excuses. We needed to get home, ahead of the storm.

And we needed to release the storm that was building between us since the moment we spoke our vows. I needed my husband to conquer and claim me.

After we shed our coats and boots, we found our way to our room, kissing and pulling at each other's clothing the whole time. We laughed as we stumbled through the house, trying to keep our lips connected.

I never imagined that real love would be fun. But being in love with Henry was more than fun. It was pleasurable in every way. He made my heart and body and mind soar with the power of his love for me. I didn't know love like this existed in the world. I had never witnessed it before.

It had been easy from the first. It took no effort to learn him and his ways, to understand his life. He accepted me completely without judging the complicated, painful path I had taken to find him.

He had been with one other man. A boy, really, the same age as he at the time. Meer teenagers using each other's bodies with no emotions involved.

I had been with countless men, in many different degrading ways. I had fathered a child with a wife. I had hidden and been ashamed of my desires for nearly thirty years. I had contemplated ending my life. And he accepted me and loved me just like that.

He was what I searched for. He was the thing that made me feel content and complete. His love cancelled my restlessness. I never wanted to leave Sandhurst. My days of wandering and seeking without ever finding, were completely behind me.

Finally, breathlessly, I scooped my husband up and flung him onto the bed. He squealed and laughed in delight. He loved my superior size and strength. He told me often, how handsome he found me and he touched and consumed my body like I was his treasure.

I crawled over him and pinned his hands in place over his head. I kissed his lips. I brushed my nude body over his nakedness. He opened his mouth to gasp at the pleasure it gave us both. I met his open mouth with my own and kissed him deeper.

I released his hands as I kissed down his neck and chest. His light sprinkling of golden brown hair across his smooth body was so enticing. I followed the trail down to his stomach. I kissed his hips and then followed the soft hair to where it led me.

I licked his shaft from the lightly furred base to the glistening tip. I heard him groan. I pulled his large swollen cock into my mouth and sucked hard. He moaned loudly and I smiled with my mouth full of him.

I took my mouth off his shaft and sucked his sack inside instead. I licked and sucked him lightly. I lifted his legs and pushed them up to expose his pink pucker to me. I bent closer and licked it, getting it wet.

I heard his sexy noises as I tended to his tight hole. I used my tongue and my fingers until he was trying to rub his entrance against my warm, wet mouth. His body begged for more.

I slid two fingers deeply inside and I heard him whisper. "Please."

I kissed my way back up to his face and took his lips with mine. I lay between his spread legs with his arms around my neck and our mouths fused. I pushed my body forward and entered him. Our bodies fit together perfectly.

I slowly stroked inside him, while we embraced. I whispered how much I loved him into his mouth and his hair as my body moved over him and within him. He answered with his own soft words of love as he enjoyed my body moving inside his.

Our pace increased and our mutual gratification built as we made love. He was digging his fingers into my back as I ground my body into his as fully as possible. We started to grow more frantic as we crested higher yet.

"Will! I love you! Yes, Will. Ahhhhhhh....yes, my love!" Henry was getting close to his climax as he received my incessant thrusting.

"That's it, love! Henry!" I was a slave to the pleasure building within me. I needed my release and I needed this man to bring me there.

I yelled, "Yeeeeessssss!" Screaming it to the rafters as my threshold snapped. My body jerked against him as my seed flooded out into him.

Henry pushed his body against mine as he screamed out his own release. I could feel his twitching erection as it sprayed his fluid between our bodies.

We both pushed and ground into each other as we drained ourselves with abandon. I sunk down onto him and kissed him tenderly through my harsh breaths. He lazily rested his arms around my neck.

"I love you, husband." He whispered it into my hair as we lay in each other's arms. I kissed his neck and nipped at his soft skin.

"I love you, my beautiful husband." I pulled back slightly and smiled down at him. "I searched for you every single day of my life. I'm the luckiest and happiest man in the world since I found you."

"Thank you Will, for following me to my room in that inn, nearly a year ago. I fell in love with you that night, you know?"

"I fell in love with you that night, too. And I'm going to love you until the end of time."

"You should start now. Turn around and bend over. I'm going to use your tight hole. Do it now!" He ordered me sternly. My body jolted with pleasure.

I had never expected to find a companion that I could love. And I never imagined I would make tender love with my husband one minute and then be ordered to my knees the next, to be commanded and used by my dominant man. He was perfect.

I quickly turned around and got on my hands and knees in front of him. He ran his hands along my cheeks. His right hand came down with a stinging slap that made me wince and huff out a breath.

He slapped my ass again, harder. I whimpered from the glorious contact. Slap! He hit me again. My ass cheek stung and my erection hardened in reaction to the pain and pleasure.

He brought his hand down again. The slap rang through the room and I gasped at the shot of lightning that lit my whole body. I felt him lightly caress the burning area. Crack! It was the hardest slap yet. I moaned loudly and buried my face in the blankets.