All Comments on 'Legal Heirs Ch. 01'

by fluidline1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Why is incest a taboo?

There are two main reasons. The first is genetics. By closing the gene pool, rather than emphasizing genetic strengths, it more often emphasizes the weaknesses. The ancients realized that the offspring of close relations often resulted in birth defects. I believe the Romanovs (sp?), the last ruling Russian family, were inter-related and hemophilia was one of the results.

The other, especially when one of the party is young, is that it is a violation of societal roles. The parents are supposed to be the guardians; it is their job to say no. Though, given the diversity in people, it is statistically possible that such relations are not disastrous, when they are, they are bad to such a degree that most societies have decided that letting even one is illegal. Even after all parts are of the age of consent, these roles are so ingrained that to taboo still exists.

It's a quick and dirty explanation, but I wanted to be brief and be gone.

I would have preferred not giving any rating since my comments are not on the quality of the story, but this form does not permit that. Therefore, I selected a rating that is neither good nor bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Keep on ! You are a good writer

You must Keep writing, please. Don't let these other people turn you off from writing. Your story is excellent and very erotic, and this magnificent site literotica is desinged for such good writer like your self to write and readers like myself to enjoy. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Re: Incest good or bad?

Yeah, but I bet Anonymous loved reading your story, the hypocrite.

Now what better way to show your love when it's consensual.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous