All Comments on 'Legally Nude Ch. 06'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 9 years ago
nearly missed this one

it's lucky i'm on the computer on a sunday and nearly missed this part of the story, just one page? come on now you can do better than that! look forward to the next installment great tale keep going

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Another hot one!

Thanks for these stories...hoping for many more!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Give the writers a break, please!

I notice a number of commentators complaining about the length of the stories. That one or two pages is not satisfactory.

First of all this story was approx. 2900 words. Expanded to a font large enough for my old eyes to read, that comes to 17 pages on my WP.

It is the Literotica posting process that shrinks the story to fit within a single page.

For non-writers, I recommend you get an old-fashioned writing pad and an antique ballpoint pen and write one page of a letter.

Count how many words you put down. How long it took you to manually write a rough draft of one page. Then how many hours it takes you to do all the corrections and changes and other editing procedures.

Now you will have a better idea of the effort the writing professions are committed to, in order to create the products you want to read.

P.S. this also helps explain why it can take so long to create new chapters for series. Inspiration is not merely divine but can make hellish demands on a writers fragile psyche.

Except for me of course, I'm just fucking lazy!

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 9 years ago

excellent continuation i was hoping Carla's story hadn't finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love this series

more, please!

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Keep it going.

Good so far, the tension is building, albeit slowly. The actual sex scenes could do with a bit more detail, most of it left to our imagination. Which is OK in parts, but it could with more descriptive text to spice it up a bit.

That said, it's a good story and I like your style.

Please don't leave it too long before you publish chapter 7 and subsequent chapters.

Thanks !

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 9 years ago
Last chapter?

Was this the last chapter? Am I missing something?

I too would have liked a little more explicit detail in the sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really dumb. Seriously, how could this even be imaginable? Its humour, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous