All Comments on 'Legally Nude Ch. 08'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kfdcanadakfdcanadaabout 9 years ago
Nice variation

Nice to have you back. Good build up. Hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bring Back Pubic Hair

Some porn producer decreed in recent years that the women's pubic hair must be shaved, and it has caught on. It looks like hell. Years ago, in the 1930s, in one of Henry Miller's novels he encounters a Parisian prostitute who is shaved. "All the mystery was gone," he wote, "It looked like a dead clam." Pubic hair is not another garment to be removed! Its purpose is too enhance, not to hide, the woman's vulva. We should not shave away the hair on it, any more than we should shave the hair on a woman's head. Please bring it back. After all, if pubic hair were unattractive, we never would have evolved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stuff.

I'm digging all of your work! Keep it coming!

permanaturalpermanaturalalmost 6 years ago
Continuity Error

This chapter states this was Harry and Carla's first time, but afaict they fucked in the shower at the office when she was being brought on board. (Middle of Ch 6)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Brings to mind the one bottomless party my wife and I ever attended, years ago. No sex, just lots of cunts and cocks on display; mine was hard all evening. Main topic of conversation was the various styles of pubic hair. Wife was shaved, wore a clear plastic shower curtain ring just inside her labia so as to keep her cunt open to show pink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
2401 Followers
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES