All Comments on 'Legally Nude Ch. 26'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A long series that keeps the interest up.

Finally, an author who can write a correctly composed, properly spelled story. This series is very interesting and one can only envy Harry and his exploits.

If the author decides to continue the series, I will avidly read each chapter.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Legally Ch 26

Enjoyed the series. Why does it have to end? I can live with a brief hiatus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 Stars

We Loved it

Looking forward to more my friend.

Robert & Debbie

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 3 years ago
Thank you

I just reread your Legally Nude story (all 26 chapters). I'd read the first 25 a while back. It was as entertaining this time as the last. Thanks again. (Does need some editing though) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well well

This was interesting. I held off commenting till the last chapter because I wanted to see if the story could develop. That it did . It needs some editing and some fluffing but it deprived me of much needed sleep reading all 26 chapters over 3 nights. Congratulations on the story. Now it's time to plan how your going to revisit the other cast of characters who have moved. Lots more to wright about and show us as you do. So time to get with it and I'll keep the wife posted on what you posted.

Bill H.

NuhNuhNuhNuhover 2 years ago

Two years (nearly three) without Harry, Erin and Melina (and the others) we miss them. We want to know the rest of their naked and sexual adventure.

ScottArroyScottArroyover 1 year ago

LOST CHARACTERS

I enjoyed rereading this story (having read it some time ago).

I was disappointed Cassie still seems to have been forgotten. I have to agree with others a little editing might be required.

Darcy is also a character that should have returned, somehow.

I was hoping Marla might return despite her fall from grace. A baby was foreshadowed but not delivered.

Also agree the characters have more life so please edit (or get an editor) so the story may

continue.

I enjoyed it enough to read it twice and I'll read it again if it continues.

Thanks for an interesting read. Scott

RoisinDubh79RoisinDubh7910 months ago

I read the author's Gulf Coast story last year and enjoyed that.

Was looking for something to read and this series popped up.

Read the first chapter, and was hooked.

Great read overall.

There are definitely some loose ends and characters that we need to hear more about.

DarkRoninDarkRonin23 days ago

A really brilliant series that I never wanted to end would love to see more - thank you for all the hard work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
2404 Followers
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Legally Nude Series Info