Legally Nude Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,404 Followers

The Pride parade was on a Saturday. Wendy and Rob asked me to lunch on Friday the week before the parade. When we lunched, we usually did it at our office so that everyone could undress. I was surprised, and slightly irked, that Wendy and Rob asked me to meet them at a reasonably nice restaurant. They said that it was important. I was more surprised when I arrived at the restaurant and found Melina and Natalie, fully clothed, with Wendy and Rob. We had a long conversation or, more accurately, Melina, Natalie, Wendy, and Rob talked and I listened for almost two hours.

The Pride parade that year was held on a hot Saturday in June. The parade assembled in a park just north of the downtown business district and wound its way through the business district to a park along the river. With all of the left and right turns, the parade route was probably 50% longer than a straight line between the two parks.

Almost the entire NBA, and a number of guests, was at the assembly point that Saturday. Once Wendy gave the order, we all stripped naked except for our shoes. Wendy gathered our clothes and put them in an SUV belonging to a paralegal in her firm. The paralegal wasn't willing to march naked, but she was more than happy to deliver our clothes to us on the riverfront when the parade ended.

There was no real order in which groups were supposed to appear in the parade. Once we got done coating each other with sunscreen, we formed up behind Wendy and Rob who were carrying a banner Wendy had made for the parade. It read "Nude Bar Association - Lawyers hiding nothing." When a suitable gap appeared, our 84 strong joined the parade.

I had, of course, been walking around the downtown business district of our city my entire adult life. I'd also been nude in public in a variety of settings many, many times over the years. However, I had never before gone nude on the downtown streets of my own city. Walking nude past shops and restaurants which I'd walked past clothed thousands of times before made me feel very exposed. That was, actually, an exciting feeling.

In addition to the very large number of people in the parade, there were a lot of people along the parade route watching. Needless to say, we provoked quite a reaction from the spectators, mostly friendly, as we walked by wearing only shoes.

Natalie, Peter, Melina, Erin and I marched in the front row just behind Wendy and Rob carrying the banner. Also in the front row with us were Brenda and Greg, Erin's parents. Greg had finally decided that, with tenure, he wasn't likely to get trouble from the University if he lived a bit more freely. Erin and I weren't troubled about being nude with her parents. After all, we had met at a bottomless party which her parents had also attended and at which Erin had been a bare-assed server. Brenda was a painter and one of her works, a nude of Erin and me standing together facing forward with an arm around each other, hung over Brenda and Greg's fireplace.

As we marched through, I think, our ninth block, we went past a relatively new bar which sat back from the street with an outdoor seating area in front. That area was crowded for the parade and we got an especially warm welcome as we marched past in our birthday suits.

Brenda, smiling, looked at the rest of us in the front row and said, "I guess people like seeing bare tits, cocks, cunts, and asses."

Erin replied, "You know what is even better, Mom?"

"No Dear, what?" Brenda said.

"The bare tits, cocks, cunts, and asses they are seeing are ours!" Erin replied. That comment provoked a round of high-fives. We were all a bit pumped to be nude and a center of attention.

We marched for what seemed like more than an hour before we reached the riverfront park. The SUV with our clothes was there, but it was nowhere near 6:00 p.m. and none of us were in a hurry to get dressed. We did all want the bottles of water that were in tubs of ice placed around the park. There were food and beer booths set up. One beer vendor caught our attention by yelling out "Free beer to anyone who is naked." I suspect he lost money on the day because a lot of folks who had marched clothed stripped off to get free beer.

After a time enjoying the party in the park, I nodded to Melina and Natalie. They rounded up Peter, Wendy and Rob, and Greg and Brenda. I walked over to Erin and the seven of them formed a semi-circle around us. Erin knew that something was up.

Loudly enough to be heard over the noise of the party, I said, "Uh, Erin, may I ask you a question?"

"Sure Harry," Erin replied nonchalantly.

"Uh," I was nervous as hell. "Erin French, will you marry me?" I croaked out.

Erin's face had a look of shock. After several seconds, she said "Are you serious?"

"Completely," I replied.

"Hell yes!" Erin said and jumped into my arms. Standing there naked in a city park on a Saturday afternoon, holding Erin's nude body tightly against mine, surrounded by our best friends and her parents, all also naked, may have been the best moment of my life. Our friends started clapping. Erin and I kissed, for a long time.

A June engagement yielded an August wedding. Natalie and Peter offered to host the wedding at their farm. Wendy knew a fully credentialed, but very progressive female pastor who was willing to marry two naked people.

Erin's outfit for the wedding was a light mesh veil over her red hair, one garter, and high heels. Melina and Natalie, the bridesmaids, went totally nude except for heels. I wore a black bowtie around my neck. Peter and Rob, my groomsmen, were completely nude. To add to the effect, all six of us shaved off our pubic hair.

The wedding itself happened behind Natalie and Peter's house. We had about 120 guests, most clothed but some nude. As I stood naked in front of the pastor and our guests and watched Erin stride proudly up the aisle through the center of the folding chairs, I knew that I had made the right decision. She looked radiant.

The reception was down the hill from Natalie and Peter's house. They had a small pond down there that was suitable for swimming. We'd rented several tents and put in a temporary dance floor. We hired a band and, of course, there was also food and an open bar. Although the wedding was in the early evening, it was still August and was still hot. Most of the guests who didn't leave early ended up naked.

It was still, just, light when Wendy took the microphone while the band was on break. About half of the guests, those not comfortable with nudity, had left. Erin and I had been very controlled about our drinking, but some of our friends felt less constrained.

Erin and I were talking with Brenda and Greg when we heard Wendy's amplified voice. "Friends," Wendy started, "there is a piece of history of our area which you may not know. The first European settlers of this area were actually a sect of Germans and Scandinavians known as the Hoff. The Hoff migrated here from the Atlantic colonies where they were considered sinful and had been persecuted. This was because the Hoff considered that everything in their community, including sect members' bodies, was common property. The Hoff also believed that sex was a blessing from God to be enjoyed freely."

Wendy paused for a moment. I knew that her entire speech was completely made up, but I was curious to hear the punch line.

Wendy resumed. "The Hoff did believe, very strongly, in marriage. The Hoff believed that, by marrying, a man and a woman publicly proclaimed both their special love and sexual desire for each other. To reinforce that commitment, the Hoff insisted that marriages be consummated by intercourse in full view of the community before the wedding celebration was concluded. We have conferred and believe that, in honor of those who preceded us here, Erin and Harry should observe the Hoff tradition."

That caught me totally off guard. I looked at Erin who seemed equally surprised. I heard someone start a chant, which quickly spread among our guests: "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Erin and I just looked at each other. I noticed that someone had cleared off one of the picnic tables set up for the reception.

We turned to look at Erin's parents, who were both smiling. Were they in on this? "Go on," Brenda said, "You've made love in public before."

I looked at Erin. She smiled and shrugged her bare shoulders. Hand-in-hand, we started to walk towards the cleared table. As we approached, Natalie and Melina came up to me and Peter and Rob came up to Erin. They separated us.

Wendy started speaking again. "The Hoff were known for drinking at their celebrations, believing that beer and wine were also gifts from God. As you might imagine, that raised a risk of, well, involuntary non-performance in the consummation ritual. Thus, the Hoff required the bridesmaids to prepare the groom and the groomsmen to prepare the bride."

With that, Melina reached out and cupped my dick in her hand. She held me while Natalie stroked the length of my shaft. A few feet away, I could see Peter sucking Erin's nipples while Rob was doing something with her ass.

Quickly, both Melina and Natalie got on their knees and took turns taking my dickhead in their mouths. Looking at Erin, I could see that Peter and Rob were taking turns fingering her clit. Erin and I made eye contact. She smiled and shrugged.

Very quickly, Peter announced, "The bride is ready."

"Put her on the altar," Wendy intoned.

Peter led Erin to the cleared table and helped her onto it in a sitting position. Erin lay back of her own accord. Rob and Peter each grasped an ankle and gently spread Erin's legs.

Natalie stood up and announced, "The groom is ready." Indeed, Natalie and Melina had gotten me very hard. With my dick pointing almost straight up, Melina led me to the table Erin was lying on. Melina gestured for me to get on the table, which I did. I rather gracelessly moved on all fours until I was positioned above Erin. The smile on Erin's face told me that she was getting into it.

I lowered myself down. Erin used her right hand to guide my dick into her vagina. As I started to push, our guests closed in around the table.

Brenda was correct; Erin and I had made love in public before. However, missionary sex on a table surrounded by our best friends and Erin's parents was a new, and much more erotic, experience. While I was very aroused, I was also proud to be proclaiming my physical love for Erin. I was also determined to give Erin a special orgasm.

Erin was also obviously aroused by what we were doing. She pulled me down to her chest and kissed me fiercely. After she broke the kiss, she began biting my chest, softly at first but more forcefully as she got closer to coming. She was also doing something she was very good at: using her pelvic muscles to grip and release my dick, which was very stimulating.

As I felt myself getting closer, I slowed down. I whispered to Erin, "Let's make this last and give them a show." She lowered her intensity too. While I was still inside of her and we were both still very aroused, we backed off some and just enjoyed each other.

I spent a lot of time looking at Erin's face. Erin is a very beautiful woman in any circumstances. However, when she is being fucked, her face becomes even more beautiful.

We kept an even pace for what seemed a long time before Erin whispered, "I want to, now!"

I started thrusting more forcefully. Erin wrapped her legs around me and started pulling herself into me. We were kissing with as much tongue action as we were each capable.

Sooner than I really wanted, I felt Erin start the small shudders that presaged her orgasm. Those became more forceful. That really got me going and I could feel that I would shoot soon. Suddenly, Erin broke our kiss and said, "Oh . . . shit . . . HARRY!" Erin convulsed violently and bit me on the shoulder. Just then, I came so hard that I lost vision for a second.

Erin collapsed back into a completely supine position, still panting. I collapsed on top of her. I realized that we were both dripping with sweat. I pushed myself up onto my elbows to let Erin breathe. After several seconds, she opened her eyes and smiled. "Damn, that was great," she said. Our friends started clapping.

I finally got off of Erin and we both sat up on the edge of the table. Melina, Natalie, and Brenda came up and hugged each of us. Greg came over to us. "I never thought that I'd say that watching someone have sex with my daughter was beautiful, but that was beautiful," he said.

Peter suggested that Erin and I go into the pond and clean off, which we did. The bride and groom fucking in the middle of the reception was a hard act to top. The reception wound down after that. Per our plan, Erin and I stayed the night with Natalie and Peter. Our first night as official husband and wife, Erin and I shared a bed with Natalie, Peter, and Melina.

HStoner
HStoner
2,404 Followers
12