Legend of Layla - Zinc's Awakening

Story Info
An elvish champion corrupted and feminized by monsters.
14.2k words
4.71
14.6k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note and Notice**

I'm supposed to be working on other stuff, but, you know, sometimes my muse is a weird fucked up non-Euclidean monstrosity with too many eyes, and you get this stuff.

This story contains non-consensual sex, forced feminization, sex with non-humans, and a lil' smidge of violence.

Enjoy!


The elven champion awoke in the dank dungeon, trapped within its stone walls, and unaware of how much time had passed. He stood up and checked his gear to make sure he had everything that he came down here with. His green cloth armor was dirty, but intact, as were his brown braies trousers and leather shoes. He had his family's sword, the Gladius Maestro, and his favorite green hat.

Zyn'caelath was his name, but most people just called him Zync. He stared up at the ceiling, uncertain of how he got into this room in particular. He'd been on an epic quest, to rescue Princess Layla from the depredations of... someone.

How come he couldn't remember? How come he couldn't remember how he got to this place? Well, it didn't matter how he got in, because all that really mattered was how he was going to get out.

Torches on the walls gave just enough light for him to make out the details of the room. One wall of the room was covered in a massive bas relief carving. Unfortunately, between him and the relief was a wall approximately six feet high. He was only 5'5" himself, and the wall was covered in slippery slime, which made it impossible for him to scale.

He really didn't want to slip and fall, so he ignored the contents of the relief, but he thought it would make a good anchor point. He called that south. So he could go west and east out of this room. He went west and was dismayed to find a room filled with collapsed rubble. Hopefully that wasn't how he originally came in. He went back to the relief room and headed east. Most of this room was filled with slimy water, and the pathway sloped in the direction of it. Bats burst from the ceiling as he entered the room.

He screamed, a high-pitched sound that echoed around the barren stone walls. He clapped his hands over his mouth and hoped that nothing down here had heard it. He went north and found a room with three strange looking pods in it. The pods didn't have legs, and yet ambulated around the room at a slow pace. It looked like they skidded on slime, which Zync had started to suspect he would find in literally every corner of this wretched place.

He started to walk further north, when a pod bumped into him. Before he realized what had happened, he was sucked into the maw of the strange creature. It began to bathe his legs with some kind of slime, as fleshy tendrils slid along his legs. Thankfully, it had not captured his sword arm, and he slashed with his gladius several times to hack into the creature. It dissolved into a greenish mist, which he avoided breathing in.

He spent little time in the pod room and hurried north into a room that was better lit than the others. Unfortunately for him he hurried right into its main occupant - a massive blue snake-woman, known to some as a naga. Her upper body looked like that of a woman, and her face had bright red lips, sparkling green eyes, and skin a paler blue than her darker scales. Her very large, unclothed breasts rested on her chest and were mostly flesh, unlike the rest of her body that was covered in scales. Her lower body especially, which seemed to be that of a snake. In between, at where her crotch would be, was a massive cock.

Zync had never seen a member quite that size. It dwarfed his own, which almost stretched across his palm, and just the sight of hers made him twinge in jealousy. It wasn't quite horse length, but its shape reminded him of that, and it was nearly the length of his forearm.

Her sparkling green eyes bore into his blue ones. He swallowed and held his sword in front of him.

"What's that on your legs!" She yelled.

Zync was shocked that she could speak. More so, he was surprised that her tone came off more matronly than terrifying. He glanced down at his legs and noticed that slime covered his trousers. "Slime?"

The naga reared back and brandished a whip in her hand. The air cracked as the weapon slashed face. He screamed and charged toward her.

The whip wrapped around one ankle, in a way that he'd never seen before, and yanked him off his feet. His head bounced hard against the stone.


The elven champion awoke in the dank dungeon.

Zync groaned and stood up and checked himself. Well, he wasn't injured, though he remembered getting slashed. In fact, he seemed none the worse for wear, and now he was even more lost than before.

Except, he wasn't, was he? He turned around and faced the relief on the southern wall. It was the same room he started in. Crumbled ruins to his west, slimy water to his east. North to the pods that he navigated around this time, before he very carefully crept toward the room that the naga was in.

The naga sat on her large tail, which was coiled under her, her whip off to one side, as her hands feverishly worked on her knitting. Zync's eyes bulged, as he took in the sight of the monster that had defeated him so handily just knitting quietly. Then he saw, to the east, another passage. Maybe he could sneak by her.

He skulked along the wall, when the naga hissed in alarm. "What's that! You dare wear those!" The whip cracked over his head, and he dove out of the room, and into the passage that lead east. He sprinted ahead, as he didn't dare look back for fear the naga would catch him.

A vined branch caught his leg and ripped a long tear in his trousers. When he realized he wasn't going to be able to run forward, he stopped and whirled around, with his gladius to defend against... Nothing. The naga had not left her room.

The monster attacked him, but didn't bother to chase him? "What is this place?" Zync wondered aloud.

Then he examined his trousers, which sported a long tear. How the vine had not touched his skin, he'd never know. However, he saw now that the passage ahead was filled with them. He carefully picked his way through the vines and thorny branches.

One of his shoes was snagged, and he looked down at the branch that had caught it. Thorns had stabbed into the shoe, which he pulled back in alarm. His foot came clean out of it.

He crouched and examined the branch. When he touched the thorns, they didn't feel sharp at all. He pressed harder, and they pushed against his skin without even a hint of sharpness. He tugged his shoe free, which was also sliced in the process, and he then he poked his shoe against the thorn. It pierced through easily. So, his clothing and equipment were in danger, but not his skin.

He tugged the shoe back, tied it back onto his foot, and made sure to be extra careful.

When he came out of the tunnel of vines, he found himself on a stone bridge about ten feet across. He didn't get the sense that he was very high, but there was only darkness on either side of it. He was no longer sure what direction he was going, but the bridge branched off two directions, one straight ahead, and one to his right. He took the one to his right and the bridge came to a set of stairs, at the top of which was a temple entrance that looked ancient. Columns surrounded the darkened doorway, the door of which had been torn off its hinges.

More pressing was that at the top of the stairs, a beast stood on its legs. Zync whipped his sword up as it took to the air. Its front legs weren't legs at all, but wings. The light here was poor, and the ceiling was shrouded in a thick darkness. Out of the darkness came a pair of clawed legs, and Zync tried to slash at them.

The creature knocked him back, which made him stumble off the bridge. Vertigo spun his senses, as the darkness enveloped him.


The elven champion awoke in the dungeon, and this time was more than a little upset. Had he died? Was this some kind of eternal torment, designed by cruel gods? He proceeded to the naga, since everything seemed to go through her. However, when he got to the entrance to her room, he didn't step inside. From outside the room, he shouted in.

"Hey!"

She didn't respond. She didn't look up, or even acknowledge him. She just continued to knit. Each time he went in, she had screamed about his pants, for reasons that escaped him. But did the reasons matter? Maybe she just hated pants.

Zync sighed and undid the top of his pants, then pulled them down. His shoes were in the way, and he didn't want her to complain about those, so he took his shoes off as well. He set the clothing aside and breathed deep. The dungeon wasn't particularly cold, but he did feel quite exposed with his cock and balls unprotected. He also couldn't help but compare his small soft cock to her large member.

While he was lost in thought, the unexpected happen. A pod creature had somehow slid up behind him, and sucked him in. He screamed in surprise.

This time, it had caught his sword arm, which he struggled to pull from the constricted space. It was wet, and very warm against his bare legs. Fleshy tendrils slid up and around his legs, which made it hard for him to kick free. It felt like large tongues licked him up and down, and that included his ass. He panted and groaned, as he struggled to escape. The sensations had overwhelmed him and made it difficult to fight.

A very wet, and very warm tendril slid up and down the crack of his ass, before the tip of it rubbed against the tight rosebud between his cheeks. He squeezed hard, and it continued to bump and press, pushing more and more of its slime inside of him. Finally, Zync freed his sword arm, and hacked the pod into green mist.

He was released and slumped to the floor as it dissolved, so he quickly crawled into the next room, as being whipped by the naga seemed preferrable to having to deal with these weird creatures.

But then, he wasn't whipped at all, instead she just continued to knit. "Ah, I see you've figured it out," she smiled, which showed two rows of sharp teeth. "And who are you, little one?"

Zync slowly stood to shaky feet, and he felt a warm blush spread across his cheeks and down his neck, as he realized he was half-naked, and his small cock jut straight out in front of him. "I'm uh, Zync, the uh, champion of-"

"Zinc? Isn't that a metal?"

Zync blinked and shook his head in confusion. "Is it?"

The naga grinned and put her knitting into a web that hung from the ceiling like a basket. "Anyway, you hardly look a champion to me. Aren't champions brawny and masculine? You're very soft." She slunk down and curled herself around him. Her large breasts pressed against him, as she rested her hands on his shoulders. He could practically feel her nipples through his armor, and her thick flared cock jutted into the air next to his hand. The smell of sex filled the air around him.

"I'm a... I'm a champion. I'm questing for the princess... Layla," he stammered.

"Ooh, Layla's a much prettier name than Zync," the naga spoke quietly next to his ear, her long tongue tickled him.

He twitched at the attention, "No, no... Layla's the princess. I'm Zync." He looked up at saw that next to the webbing with the knitting was a web that contained something shiny. He tried to figure out what it was, and the naga answered for him.

"Oh look, you found the key. That's how you get out of here, and past the other guardians," the naga said and interposed herself between him and her. He tried not to stare at her cock. "I'll gladly give it to you, for a price."

Zync knew that he should fight her, he should try to get the key, but she beat him so easily last time. He swallowed, as his nerve failed him. "What... what price, naga?"

The naga leaned down and grinned at him. "Mama. Call me Mama. And the price is simple," she drew her finger across his lips and down his chin. "You must please me."

The elf looked down at his body, his stiff cock still rock-hard, and up to her face. She laughed and wagged a finger. "You don't possibly think you could please me with that, do you? Or any woman, really. But I'm not cruel. You can please me with your mouth." She gestured toward the gladius held limp in his hand, "Or you could try your luck with the sword again?"

Zync had no idea what this horrible place was but knew if he was going to get out of it, he was going to have to make some hard choices. He sheathed his sword, then walked up to her and stared at her body, as she adjusted her body so her cock was at his chest level. The hard fleshy rod was slick and shiny with precum. He shook his head. "I... I don't think I can."

She pushed his shoulders down, and when she put her full weight on them, he collapsed to his hands and knees. He lifted himself up so that he was on his knees at least and came face to face with the large naga cock. She grinned down at him, her fanged smile as threatening as it was pleased. "At least taste it before you choose to have your head bounced into the ground again."

Zync was actually still somewhat sore from last time. Even if he survived, somehow, the pain was real. He dragged his tongue along the slit, which caused more precum to splash onto his tongue.

The taste was incredible, and he thanked whatever dark gods had put him in this place that at least that much was true. He sucked on the head and tried to take it further into his mouth. The taste and warmth filled his mouth, and he tried to move his tongue back and forth.

"Oh yes, Layla, you're a natural cocksucker." The naga moaned and grabbed his head, as she started to pump her cock in and out of his mouth. "Your mouth was made for cock."

Zync burned with shame, as she called him the wrong name, then complimented him in a way he never wanted. Part of him though was glad that she was so pleased. He tried to go faster, but her cock was too thick for him to deal with. Maybe with practice he - no! He couldn't believe that he would even think such a perverse thought, as the cock continued to push deeper into his mouth.

"You want my cum, don't you Layla?"

Zync didn't want to displease the naga, so he just moaned in appreciation. It was pretend appreciation, he assured himself. He sucked harder so that it could be done faster.

Mama's tail curled around his body, and pulled his arms tight against his sides, then lifted him in the air. She turned him horizontal and made sure he was lined up perfectly with her cock as she did so. "Only a slutty cocksucker like you would want it so badly." The naga groaned and pushed her cock into his throat.

Zync focused on breathing out of his nose, as she rammed her cock repeatedly down his throat. Each time, it felt like had spread him a little wider, and he wondered if he'd even be able to talk afterward. Her coils rubbed up against his small cock as she battered her thick rod down his throat, and he felt his climax rise within him, along with his shame.

As he slid his body back and forth along the length of her hard cock, he realized that his body was little more than sex toy to her. She was using his warm flesh as much as she was asking some kind of favor of him. The thought should have disgusted him, but the idea of a cock using his body instead thrilled him.

Shame and arousal rose together, until he climaxed and his cock splattered cum all over her scaled tail.

Mama moaned. "Oh, the little cockslut came! Layla, we're going to have a lot of fun together." She thrust her cock deep down his throat and came hard. She groaned loudly as she sprayed jet after jet of thick cum into his stomach.

Air left him, and he tried desperately to hang on to consciousness, as his entire body thrummed with her arousal. The sensation drove a moan out of his chest, and as she slowly pulled him off of her, she pumped more cum, into his throat, and finally into his mouth. He sucked greedily, as until that moment he hadn't realized how hungry he was. Her cum was as delicious as it was filling.

The naga set him down with a satisfied moan. "Now, Layla, what do you say?"

At first, he was too dazed to respond. Then he realized what she wanted from him, and instead he protested. "I did what you asked!"

The naga smiled. "Do I need to get my whip?"

He paled and lost his nerve again. "No, Mama, sorry. Thank you, Mama."

The large naga smiled and reached back, pulled out the shiny crystal and handed it to him. It looked like a pair of testicles and a soft penis - no! No, it was just, oddly shaped. It didn't look like anything.

"You've been a good girl, and I'd hate to spoil your skin with a whipping." She pointed toward the eastern door. "Now you can go use your key."


Zync tried to put the whole incident out of his mind and focus on the quest at hand. He'd figured out that if he strapped his sheath to his back, he could carry his sword without holding it all the time. It felt heavier and heavier, and less and less useful. He'd realized he'd forgotten his pants and shoes but appreciated how much easier getting through the vines were without them.

At least what the naga gave him had filled his stomach. He really did feel a lot better having eaten something, even if that something came out of a naga's cock.

As he got to the bridge with the two paths, he really didn't want to face that flying beast, so he decided to go straight ahead. Not far along, he came to a large slime pit. On the other side of it, was a very promising looking door, that didn't look locked.

In front of the slime pit was some kind of stone marker, that had a sigil on it with a hole in the center. Zync looked at the hole, then looked at his shiny key. It seemed like the right width for the hole, but when he tried to push the key into it, it didn't go very far. Nothing happened, and he sighed. Had the naga tricked him? Was it not really a key?

The slime pit didn't seem very wide, maybe only ten or twelve feet. Could he jump that? He took a step down toward it to see if he could see anything inside of it. His bare, smooth foot slipped on the stone, and he tumbled into the slime.

Thankfully, it cushioned him so much that he didn't sink very fast, and he was able to get his legs under him. Incredibly, his feet hit stone, and the slime only came up to his waist. He stepped forward, when he felt something attach itself to his leg like a sucker. He reached down and grabbed the baby slime monster and yanked it off. It didn't take much effort, thankfully. But it was joined by two others, and then four more.

He cried out softly as one of them slipped between his ass cheeks and pushed inward. The ring of his sphincter gave way, and soon a rod of slime pushed its way into his ass. He hurried forward as he gasped and groaned from the slimey cock that drove itself into him. The further in it went, the wider it got, which burned his now stretched ass, as it desperately tried to tighten around the intruder.

To his shame, his cock was again harder than he'd imagined possible. Another slime attached itself to his small sack, and he yanked at it, but couldn't pull it off. He put all of his concentration into moving through the pit, when he suddenly came.

Panic rose, as he knew if he collapsed now, he'd never make it out. The slime cock in his ass retreated for a moment and he took the reprieve and pushed forward. It drove back into him twice as hard and smashed into a sensitive spot inside of him. When it did, he squeezed his eyes shut with a loud moan, and his cock hardened again. He'd never cum so many times in one day, and he was nearly on the verge of his third.

He got to the far bank and opened his eyes to see that he could scramble up the slippery shore. He couldn't stand though, so he slid on his stomach. The slime started to fuck him, and each time its cock pushed into him, it pushed him further up. It was all he could do to keep his hips up, so that his poor cock didn't suffer any more abuse.