Legend of Layla - Zinc's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he couldn't even do that properly, as he tried to run down the stairs, and he tripped over his own feet, stumbled, and went flying off the edge of the bridge and into the darkness below.


The elf slut woke up in the dungeon, with a deep gasp. He clutched the box and the key to his chest and looked around. It was the entrance. How long had he been here? What had happened to him?

It seemed so important that he leave, it didn't matter how, or what he did. He had lost everything, maybe, but he'd still survived, and he was so close to escape. He took a few steps and shuddered as a tiny distant voice tried to shout at him.

It didn't matter if he wanted cock, or if being filled with cock was constantly on his mind. Once he left, he could find more, he was sure. If he could find someone to fill him all the time, that would be great of course, but what were the odds of that? Especially if that person were a strong and masculine, not like him, but... well, someone like Mama would do in a pinch, maybe.

He almost stumbled into a pod, and he danced around it to avoid getting sucked in. Not yet, he had to time it right. He waited for the pod to be in position, and then he jumped in, as it took him up to the tailor's room.

By time it vanished, and left him on the carpeted floor, his ass and crotch were soaked again. He twirled his dress, and Tailor looked up from what he worked on. "Oh! Did... you not succeed?"

Zync didn't exactly know what to say, so he shrugged sadly. "It was dead. It was just a skeleton." He held up the box. "I found this."

Mama put away her knitting and slid over. "So, what happened? Why didn't you come back?"

Zync started to say that the skeleton rushed him, but then embarrassment washed over him as he thought back to it. Did the skeleton rush him... or did its head fall off and tumble toward him?

Mama noticed the hesitation and leaned down. "Only honest slut girls get their reward. Lying sluts get punished."

Tears of embarrassment escaped his eyes, and he rubbed them with the back of his hand. "I'm sorry Mama, it's embarrassing! I... the skeleton scared me, and I tripped."

Tailor laughed, and Mama whapped the back of his head with her tail. She then curled around Zync and rubbed his shoulders. "That's okay that the monster scared you, you know why? Because champions fight monsters, and that's not you, is it?"

Zync shook his head. He wanted it to be him, but he couldn't lie to Mama.

She kissed his ear. "What are you?"

"I'm... I'm a slut."

"And do sluts fight monsters?"

Zync shook his head, and whispered, "No."

"What do sluts do with their perfect mouths, and perfect asses?"

"They get fucked in them."

Mama gave him a soft kiss on the lips, which Zync returned before he sniffed. "No, my little slut. They please men."

The way Mama explained things made so much sense. But did Tailor and Mama count as men? Things weren't quite right, it felt like.

"Lets get you some lunch," Mama said, as she lifted him up to carry him over to her part of the room.

Tailor wondered aloud as he stared at the ceiling. "Wait, but why was the minotaur dead? I thought he was like, the final trial to break-"

Mama whapped him in the back of the head with her tail again, and he grunted, then got back to work.

Zync glanced at Tailor, and back to Mama, as he expected her to explain what the Tailor was talking about. Mama smiled and gestured to her breast, which Zync began to suckle on, as he looked up at her.

"You see, Tailor isn't sure if you're ready for the final trial, for the thing that will get you out of here." Zync wanted to pull away and protest, but he was busy drinking Mama's warm milk. "There are warriors known as the Malkor. They're champions, and powerful beyond measure."

Zync had heard of them, but he couldn't remember exactly where or why. To some distant part of him, it felt like it was important. The milk was good though, and it felt more important than that.

"And amongst their number is Voryk, a champion beyond reproach. And in order to escape, you have to defeat him."

Zync stopped drinking as surprise washed over him. Voryk! That name was important, but how? Something about Voryk and Layla, being together? But how could we possibly defeat someone so far beyond him? And without any weapons? He couldn't think straight, it felt like everything was mush. Mama had explained everything so far though, maybe she could explain this. "How do I defeat him?"

"Well, obviously combat isn't going to work." She smiled and booped his nose with a scaly finger, as he climbed down off of her. "But if you entrance him upon first meeting him, and he takes you into his bed and makes you his, then you'll belong to him. You'll escape!"

Zync rubbed his face and knew this was the solution. This had to be it, so much of his life had led him to this point. He'd spent who knew how long in this ruin trying to escape, and this was the key. "But how? Even with the makeup -"

"You're right," Mama nodded, and opened up the box. "It's time to go all out. We need to get you jeweled up."

Zync could feel the excitement build in him, as Mama stripped him naked, then explained how the rings worked. Two of them went into his nipples, so that each was pierced. That stung, but she soothed them with kisses, which Zync really liked. Another went around his cock and was somehow just the right size for it. She slipped it on, and his cock went completely limp.

"No more hard clitty for my little slut," Mama said, and gave his clitty a kiss. "You need to be perfect, after all. If you're to impress Voryk, he needs to know what you are just from looking."

Zync nodded, "Yes, Mama, of course." Excitement built up even more, though it just resulted in a few drips from his clitty. "This is it, isn't it? This is how I get out!"

Mama nodded, and hugged him, her pride evident. "You've done so well! I can't wait to see you in your final dress. But first..." she smiled and put a blind fold on him. "We want it to be a surprise!"

The final dress was assembled right onto Zync's body, and he could feel that the material was just as light as the previous. Rings were put up his slim arms, and chains were attached from his nipples to them. Another chain went from his nipples down to his cockring. He could feel clothing tied onto him in various places, including a silk choker around his neck that had a bright jewel in it. It felt warm on his throat, which felt like it constricted in response.

Then came the final reveal, and Mama pulled off his blindfold in front of the mirror.

What he saw was the most gorgeous, sluttiest elven princess he'd ever laid eyes on. It overwhelmed him so hard, and so fast, that he came, wetting the small solid white triangle of cloth that covered his package.

"Yes, I thought that might happen," Tailor grinned. "It's white, but it won't show stains!"

The rest of the dress material was as translucent as the other, a very light green that hid nothing behind it. There was only really cloth across his chest, along his arms, and along his legs, making it a dancer's outfit, more than dress. The diaphanous material showed everything, his now slightly perky tits, his trim waist, and his bubble butt, but his small package was covered by the white triangle of his panties, which was flat due to the ring on his clitty. She was the prettiest girl Zync had ever seen.

Mama beamed with pride as she sidled up alongside him. "What are you, my sweet?"

Zync smiled. "I'm a slutty girl! Oh, I'm a gorgeous slutty girl!" she said in a voice that was much higher register than her usual. She even sounded like a slutty princess.

Mama whisked her off her feet, and together they travelled the dark bridge to the large, foreboding door. She had the key, and Mama pointed the keyhole that it needed to go into. She sucked the key deep, and got it to just before climax, then glanced at Mama.

Mama had pushed her own cock into the door and fucked the keyhole. When she got close, she gestured, and Zync pushed her key in. They came at the same time, and the door unlocked.

Mama came over to Zync who rushed over to her and hugged her as tight as she could. "Will I ever see you again?"

"Oh, I think so," Mama laughed. "But put in a word for us with Voryk - it's up to him. If you defeat him, he'll be your master, as he's ours."

Zync nodded and beamed a wide smile. "Thank you so much, Mama." She turned and headed through the doors, and into what appeared to be the bright white marbled room of some kind of palace.

In front of her was a dias, with a throne, and in front of the dias was a large man. He stood head and shoulders above her and was entirely naked. His body looked to be chiseled out of the cold rock that the small elf stood on, and his skin was a dark olive-green color. His dark skin made the shock of bright red hair on his head stand out even more. Below the neck though, he had no hair, which just further showed off his muscles.

"What's your name?" his voice boomed across the room.

It briefly filled the elf slut with terror, and she focused on not peeing in fright. When she regained her composure, she realized there was only one name she could say. "Layla."

He snapped his fingers and pointed to the ground. Layla padded over to him, knelt down on her knees, and sucked the head of his soft cock into her mouth. She rested her hands lightly on his skin, as she sucked and slathered her spit on his tool.

It started to harden in her mouth, which delighted her, and even more so as it grew in length. It was slightly larger than Mama's, which surprised her. But it shouldn't have, because it was a real cock she had in her mouth. She felt and caressed the heavy balls of the real man she pleased, while her other hand steadied herself. She rocked her head back and forth, as she drank the precum that flowed freely from his cock. The warm salty liquid was delicious, but it spent very little time on her tongue as she swallowed it as fast as she could.

He groaned, which shot pleasure through her body, and grabbed her head with one of his massive hands. "You are the sluttiest elf I've fucked in ages."

Cum leaked from her clitty from the words, and she hoped that was just the beginning of climaxes. She couldn't get hard, but surely, she would still cum? But she knew she had to convince him. She pushed herself further and further onto his cock, which spread her throat with the soft but firm head.

She choked on the cock, and tears sprung to her eyes, but her only concern was that it not ruin her makeup. Mama and Tailor had worked so hard on it, and it looked so good. He pulled her back off of his cock, and she sucked as hard as she could as he did so, which filled the air with lewd noises.

He pushed her head back down under his cock, and she kissed and sucked his heavy balls. His sweat and musk filled her senses with an aroma she already knew she loved. His deep voice reverberated through the empty hall. "Why are you here?"

Layla continued to eagerly kiss, and lick, and suck his scrotum, as she knew that he would tell her when he wanted an answer. Indeed, he waited for many seconds before he pulled her head away and looked down at her, with golden yellow eyes that blazed with power.

"I want you to claim me," she whispered.

Voryck rested his large cock on her face, and his precum dripped onto her forehead. As he gripped her head, he ran his thumb along her ear, which sent a shiver straight to her limp cock. "Why?"

It was such a simple question, but she knew her answer was so important. She wanted to pretend it was something about escaping a dungeon, but she knew better. That part of her was about to die, and it was a lie anyway. It wouldn't pay to lie to her new master - he might reject her. So, she told him the truth. "Because I want this cock." She kissed and licked along the shaft. "I want it inside me, forever, master."

He lifted her to her feet, and she realized that he was so strong, he could probably break her with just the one hand. She got to her feet, and he pushed her toward the throne. She quickly climbed onto the seat, which was big enough that she could rest on her hands and knees.

She looked back over her shoulder, her big butt pointed at her new master. She knew it, there was no way he could resist her. She had him right where she wanted him. "Please, master, won't you please breed your elf slut's girly ass?"

Voryck grabbed her ass and shoved the length of his cock into her. She grabbed the back of the throne and screamed, as cum poured out of her clitty. It felt so good, it felt like no pleasure she'd experienced yet, and she knew it had only just started. Her climax built up, and climbed ever higher as her Malkor master pulled his cock nearly out of her, then slammed it back in.

He set a hard pace that drove the air from her lungs as she tried to relearn how to breathe, and how to think. "You are the sluttiest elf, I've ever fucked," he groaned as his throbbing cock invaded her deepest spaces, and his balls slapped against her small sack. "I'm going to fill you with cum."

Layla pressed her face against the back of the throne, until she sucked in a deep breath. She panted and gasped each time he bottomed out in her, and when he tugged on her chains, she screamed in pleasure and pain.

It was true that Mama's cock had broke her ass, and Tailor's knot had stretched her open in ways she couldn't imagine, but it was her new Master's cock that claimed her ass. She knew his cock had already begun to transform her ass, as her body squeezed down on the thick invader.

He pulled back until just the head was gripped by her stretched ring, and slapped her ass, which drove more sensation into her ever building climax. Soon, her ass wouldn't just be made for any cock, but Master's cock, and she would make her body his favorite cum receptable. He thrust back into her, and relentlessly drove her thoughts out of her mind.

Her mind was fried from the stimulation, and yet she could somehow feel that her master's climax approached. Perhaps it was a slight change in pace, or how she felt every throbbing vein in his cock against her tight walls, but as his climax built, so did hers. She screamed her request. "Master, may I cum!"

Voryck slammed his cock deep inside of her and climaxed into her ass. "Cum, slut!" Layla screamed out her climax as everything inside of her broke. She didn't cum like normal though, it was longer, and drawn out. Cum flowed out of her clitty, as jet after jet of her master's cum flowed into her and filled her so full she thought she might burst.

Layla collapsed onto a pool of cum on the throne, unable to think or speak. Eventually consciousness returned to her as she realized she had been lifted into her master's warm arms. She was carried somewhere else, but her eyes felt too heavy to open.

She was laid down onto a soft bed, covered in silky sheets, and she knew she had made it to her master's bed. He had claimed her, which meant that she had done it. As he spread her legs, and pushed his cock into her, she cried out in pleasure for what was another of what would undoubtedly be many breeding sessions for the night.

Layla also cried out in victory, for she had beaten the final boss.


Author's Note

Hope you enjoyed the story! Let me know what you think in a comment, and slap one of those stars up there to rate it. This is intended to be a one-off, so if you want to see what kind of sexy adventures await our hero(ine), you definitely 100% have to get in the comments.