Legend of Layla - Zinc's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zync blushed and knew that his cheeks were bright red from the heat. His ass felt so good right now, even in the hands of this hoblin, and he knew that the knot would fit. His mind whirled, and he tried not to give in to the thoughts that filled it. He closed his eyes. "P-please... mister Tailor, sir. Please knot my ass."

Tailor whispered in his ear, "We have an accord." Then he yanked as the hem of Zync's armor.

Zync quickly stripped out of the cloth armor and dropped it down on the ground. The tailor turned him around, and the elf fell to his knees, before he pressed his face to the ground. He stuck his ass up in the air, and thought he knew what was coming. It was actually the tongue of the hoblin, who licked all around the edge of his small rosebud. Zync moaned and cum dripped from his cock.

"I can taste that flower," the hoblin grinned, and shoved his tongue deeper in. Zync had never felt anything like this before. His mind felt like it would catch on fire, and he cried out in high tones. "Ooh, I like those noises," the hoblin said, and even Zync had to agree with how effeminate his noises were.

The tongue bath continued, until the elf couldn't take it anymore. His need was so great, he relented, but he hoped he could do so in a way that wouldn't admit his need, "Please, sir, can we just... can we get it over with?"

Surely, there was no way that the hoblin would know that ever since Mama broke his ass open, there was an itch he couldn't quite scratch.

The Tailor wasted no more time and mounted the elf from behind. He sank the length of his cock into the elf's warm ass, and fucked him hard, at an unrelenting pace. It didn't matter, as Zync was almost ready to cum immediately. It felt like the size of his sensitive spot was growing, and the hoblin's cock slid past it constantly. He panted, and clawed the carpet on the floor, and in desperation tried to force his mouth closed. He couldn't though, his tongue hung out of his mouth, and drool started to drip off it.

His soft ass was battered by the hoblin's clawed hands, as he spanked him once, then twice, then two more times, each elicited a soft cry. His ass rewarded the hoblins abuse by squeezing down on his cock each time he slapped. Eventually the sensation of the hot cock spreading his inside, hitting all of his sensitive places, and the stinging slaps against is ass boiled over inside of Zync.

He raised his head and cried out as he came, his own seed spurt into the carpet and was immediately lost in the fabric. He collapsed back to the floor and gasp for breathes a few times, still clutched for dear life as his ass was battered by the cock.

"Oh god, please sir, knot me!" He cried out, then words tumbled out of him, "Breed my slutty ass!"

The hoblin growled, thrust into him, and slammed his knot against his back door. When he didn't get in, he pulled back as Zync cried out, then he shoved again, and pushed his entire knot into the soft, yielding boy pussy of the slutty elf. Zync came again and slumped to the ground. He felt the warmth of the hoblin's seed flood inside of him, even more than the blowjob earlier it felt like.

The hoblin sighed and relaxed as his knot held him in place. He stretched his arms as his cum continued to soak the elf under him. "I hope its clear, your ass was made for cock." He gave him a slap on the ass, which shook more cum out of Zync's cock.

Zync looked over at his armor. He needed his sword, and the key, and both the scabbard and pouch were laying next to the armor, unbuckled. He reached out and took them and pulled them close to himself. He knew he wasn't going to go anywhere quick, but he didn't want to be far from his things.

When he didn't answer the tailor, the hoblin grinned, "Don't agree? Well, maybe there's time yet, I suppose." He lifted the elf up, still knotted to him, which made Zync cry out, then groan.

Tailor walked him over to a different part of the room. "Why don't you get some rest." As he laid him down, he jerked his hips, which popped his knot free. Cum squirted from Zync's small cock, what Mama called his clitty, and also flowed from his gaping ass. His eyes snapped open when his hands hit an unexpected sensation: slime.

Tailor laughed. "Not here of course, this is a work area!"

Zync slid down some kind of greasy chute, as he tried to desperately stop himself. He skittered out across a dingy, slime-covered floor, and came to a rest when he bumped up against a slime pod.

In his weakened state, it took quite a bit of effort for him to extricate himself from the slime pod, who ravaged his sore ass all over again. He finally crawled into the naga's quarters, absolutely exhausted. She picked him up and carried him over to where she rested.

Her nipple went into his mouth, and he eagerly fed, but as soon as he felt full, a tired so deep it weighed down his bones made him pass out.


He had no idea when he finally awoke, but he looked up at the naga who was knitting something he couldn't figure out. She smiled down at him, and said, "Time for breakfast."

He latched onto her proffered nipple, and drank a breakfast's worth of liquid, before she pulled her nipple away, and laughed. "Greedy, slutty girl!"

This had happened more than once, he knew, but he couldn't even remember how long it had been. "Mama, am I lost?"

"No, my slutty girl. The tailor just needs to finish your beautiful dress," she said with a smile. "And it was mean of him to send you down that slime chute. I chastised him, as you can imagine. He feels awful, and as recompense, will make you a different outfit later on."

Zync thought he didn't even want one girly dress, much less multiple, but maybe he should see them before he judged.

"In fact, here he comes!" Her excitement was infectious, and Zync quickly climbed down. He noticed a large mirror in the room, which he wasn't sure was there before. And the hoblin walked up from the southern entrance and held out the dress. It was a pretty blue diaphanous material, translucent and shimmering.

The hoblin helped dress him, and soon enough he was able to twirl in the brand-new dress.

"Look how pretty my little slut looks!" Mama cooed and turned the mirror to face him.

Zync was shocked by the reflection he saw. The dress stretched just under his collar bone, to show off his slim shoulders, and poofed out around the arms. What blew his mind most though was the fact that his chest actually looked like a girl with small breasts, instead of a man's. He could see through most of the material and could just barely make out his small package at his crotch. The dress hem came down to just above his knees, but there were two slits so his legs could move freely.

"It's amazing," he said, and spun the dress each way.

"And, even more so, it's self cleaning," Tailor added with a grin. "Any slime you get on it, just spin, and it'll be dry and clean in a moment."

Zync was impressed, and then thought about why he wanted the dress. There was a reason, it was important. He snapped his fingers, "The beast!"

Tailor nodded, "Yes, Layla, the beast will find you ravishing. Should be easy to trick him."

Zync gestured toward the eastern tunnel, "But the vines. They'll tear the dress."

Naga smiled, "I suppose we should show her."

Tailor nodded and beckoned for Zync to follow him out into the area next with the pods. He got to the slimy ramp that Zync had been tossed down so unceremoniously before and gestured to the pod. "If you run at them, and jump in, they'll climb the ramp." Zync looked doubtful, and Tailor nodded and clasped his hands together. "I promise, Mama wouldn't let me lie to you about this. And remember, the dress is self-cleaning!"

Zync waited for a pod to come by, and timed it so that he ran, and jumped into it. Warmth and wetness flowed up his legs, and across his sack, and up his soft ass. He gasped and panted, and held on tight to the pod, which surprised him by its quick slide up the ramp. It scooted into the tailor's room and vanished in a puff of green smoke, just in time for Zync to jump onto the carpeted floor.

He spun around, and true to the tailor's word, the dress was clean. It was time to confront the beast.


Zync did still have his sword, though it felt so silly in the dress, but its scabbard held the pouch with the key. So, it wasn't entirely useless, and he kept it slung over his shoulder. He crossed the dark bridge which lead to the stairs with the beast sat atop it. When he approached it took to the air, and Zync held tight onto the scabbard's strap. He wouldn't make the mistake of trying to fight the thing.

Wind rushed past him as it landed lightly in front of him. For the first time, the elf got a good look at the monster and found it was actually kind of cute. It had a bat face, with big ears, big eyes, and a big soft flat nose, and surprisingly, its fur looked soft.

Zync smiled and reached out to scratch the scruff around its neck, and it leaned toward him and sniffed. It bumped its head into him. He scratched under its chin, and it shook its face quickly, as though it had been tickled. Zync laughed, and when the creature looked at him, he saw a shine in its eyes he hadn't before. This was no mindless animal. It was intelligent, in its own way, and it was no doubt terribly lonely.

The elf knew he could help out, and he'd hoped that maybe this time, just his mouth would be enough to satisfy the creature. He dropped down onto his knees, and the creature sniffed and screamed. It was loud, but Zync could only barely hear it due to how high pitched it was. He saw that under the beast's belly was a long, thin pink cock.

He took the head into his mouth, and the creature shimmied, then sunk its cock deep into his throat. It fucked his throat in long strokes, as it drove its length repeatedly into him. Zync focused on breathing as best as he could, and the sensation of his ears being tickled by the fur. The way the beast ravished his throat turned him on more than he expected, which part of him noted was another sign of how far he had fallen.

But he didn't care, he was able to conquer this creature with just his mouth. And not only that, but it felt incredible, and he knew the creature felt the same way. Even when a cock fucked just his mouth, it made him want to cum.

And then the creature came in his throat, much quicker than Zync expected, and sprayed its seed almost directly into his stomach. And like that, it retreated, took a few steps back onto the stairs, and laid down, before it started to lick itself clean.

Zync stood up, and wondered if he should - no, no, no. He should do what he came here for. He sucked the key, and he could feel himself get carried away even in that. Thankfully he pulled it out before it was too late and went to push it in the hole in the door, but realized the door was broken. It had been this entire time.

Right. He quickly finished the key off, to get a drink of the delicious liquid that came out of it.

Zync breathed heavy and walked in to a dark, desolate, empty room. For a moment, he wondered if they had tricked him, and then he saw it. In a cobwebbed corner, a few small jars. He grabbed them, and thankfully they fit in the pouch.

When he got back to the bridge, away from the creature, he had to stop. He was still so hard, and so horny. He tried to masturbate, to jerk his small cock until he came. But release wouldn't come. It barely even built, no matter how slow or fast he went.

Zync sighed, his balls small but nevertheless painful when blue, and trudged toward the tailor.


When he walked into Tailor's room, he was surprised that Mama was there with her knitting. Zync looked between them, and Mama said, "You know, all that travel is probably tiring, and we thought we could make it easy on you if you just slept here."

Tailor grumped. "So much for my workspace. I guess I work from Mama's home now."

A fading distant part tried to stop Zync when he walked over to Tailor and put his arm around his wiry waist. That same part begged Zync not to say anything, but the elf was far too horny to listen to a dumb voice like that. "Well, would it help if I pleased you both at the same time?"

Mama already had her knitting put away, and the Tailor nodded excitedly. Zync walked toward Mama, and said over his shoulder, "But no knot this time."

Tailor slapped Zync's ass, who squeaked in excitement. "Don't impugn my honor, I'll never knot you unless you ask."

Zync was glad to know that it wouldn't happen again then and tried to climb up on Mama. However, she had other plans and grabbed him by the shoulders. He grabbed onto her arms, and Tailor grabbed his hips, the hoblin's thumbs pushed into his soft ass and spread his cheeks wide.

Zync understood he was about to lose all control of this situation. His soft wet boy pussy yielded to the hoblin's cock, as he opened his mouth wide to accept Mama's flared prick. She slid all the way down his throat, which constricted around her, and then pulled back nearly to his mouth. She set up a slower rhythm than Tailor, who thrusted eagerly into his soft round bubble butt, which shook with the force.

The hoblin groaned. "Made for cock! This ass is made for cock, I love it!"

The elf couldn't believe how erotic it felt, to be utterly helpless to two cocks that pushed so deep and so eagerly inside of him. He moaned and whimpered, as his eyes rolled back in his head. It drove him wild, and he knew he would climax quicker than usual. He hoped he could hold it, for a more powerful one, but he knew that wasn't likely. He already leaked cum each time Tailor's shaft rubbed along his sensitive spot. Mama's rhythm was so slow, unrelenting, and dominant. He knew when they came, something was going to happen to him, to his spirit. Just the thought of it made him spray cum, though it felt like a miniclimax.

His old life, the quest, everything drained away and all that was left were the cocks that spread him open. His ass felt so full, so taken, and yet he knew he wanted more. His nose was filled with Mama's cool scent, and her prodigious precum had already started to fill his belly. Tailor was right after all, his ass was made for cock, but so was his mouth. Drool escaped him, as Mama cooed, "Your mouth is Mama's perfect cocksleeve!"

But he wanted more, and he knew he was about to get it. He could hear Mama's low moans, and Tailor's rapid pants. But then he realized it wouldn't be perfect. He squeezed Mama's arms, hoping she could have enough control for him.

She did, because of course she did, she knew best. She pulled her cock back, long enough for him to gasp at Tailor. "Breed me! Breed my slutty ass!" Those words sent them both into a frenzy, and Mama hilted her cock back into Zync's mouth with a single slam. She smacked his nose hard enough to sting, as Tailor slammed his knot into Zync's stretched hole. With a grunt, he pushed it in, which made Zync moan deliriously around the cock in his mouth. He couldn't even try to hold himself up anymore, and he went limp between them, as they fucked their cocks into him.

The hoblin shuddered a few times, not able to thrust as much, and then came with a yell. Mama didn't even bother to pull back, she just kept herself hilted and exploded in climax. Load after load was poured into Zync, from both ends, which sent him into climax after cum spattering climax.

Zync knew what he was now, he could feel it as cocks from both ends filled him with cum. He was a sleeve for cocks, and a receptacle for their cum. He passed out from delirious pleasure, and as the world faded to black, he didn't know if he was going to wake up again, but he didn't care. He'd want more later, he knew. He'd want it forever.

He wasn't exactly sure when he came to, but he saw both Mama and Tailor were passed out, their soft cocks still covered in spunk. Zync grabbed his scabbard and pulled it close, then fell into a deep sleep.


"Well, this'll work!" Tailor exclaimed.

Zync woke up and tried to shake the cobwebs from his head. Part of him remembered what he did and burned in shame, though he hoped that others in the room didn't notice. "What?" he asked groggily and stood to his feet.

"You were hairless already, so it was easy," Tailor nodded.

Tailor and Mama both smiled at him and gestured to a mirror. Apparently, while he was asleep, they had created and applied the makeup to his face. He spun quickly to make sure his dress was clean, and then stepped in front of the mirror.

He gasped at what he saw. It was a beautiful elven maiden, with pink shaded eyes and pink lips, and long blond tresses that went down past her shoulders. What astonished him even more was that her chest was noticeable. He looked down at himself, and realized that yes, he almost had enough breasts to require some kind of support. His ass soft and bubble shaped, which was true before but seemed even more pronounced. The only noticeable imperfection was his small package between his legs.

Tailor came over to him, "I've got one last finishing touch. Here-" he lifted one of Zync's legs, then the other, and pulled up a small thong. There was just a small triangular patch that covered his dick, but it made the illusion complete.

His cock tented the triangle, and he bit his lip. It wasn't quite perfect, was it?

"Ooh, I think she approves," Tailor clasped his hands together.

Mama circled around her and squeezed her shoulders. "Of course she does, she's our little elf slut. Her clitty is always hard because she always wants cock."

Zync was going to protest, but Tailor interrupted his thought. "Is that true?" he asked and pulled his cock out from under his loincloth. Zync stared at the cock and started to drop to his knees when Mama pulled him up roughly by the arm.

"Contain yourself, slut!"

Zync snapped his head up and looked at Mama, because he definitely didn't want to upset her. She composed herself and said, "You have to go meet the minotaur."

"And the minotaur needs to meat you," Tailor laughed, as he put his cock away.

Mama shook her head at the joke and held out the key for Zync, who grabbed it before she pushed the elf toward the exit.

Zync nodded and stepped out of the room with the key in his hands. Had he forgotten something? He stared at the key, and contemplated, but couldn't think of anything at all. He headed off further down the bridge. At the end of the bridge was a massive door that had two keyholes. Off to his right, was a door that looked similar to the beast's, with a stairwell. He first approached the large door, as he assumed this was somehow, the exit to this ruin. He saw one of the keyholes was normal, but the other was much larger, and looked deeper. His key wouldn't work in it.

He walked up to the smaller door, sucked on the key, and unlocked it.

It barely budged. The elf put his entire weight into it, and slowly, achingly, it creaked open. A gust of wind blew past, as though the air inside had waited millennia to escape.

Zync didn't see much and waited for his eyes to adjust to the dark. There was something in front of him - something white.

It was a skeleton.

He let out a startled shriek and fell onto his plump ass.

A massive minotaur skeleton was seated upon a large stone throne. Zync had anticipated getting his ass filled with new and exciting forms of cock, but based on the skeleton, he's not sure he would've survived this. At the foot of the throne was a small box.

He opened it, and inside were several pieces of jewelry. Small rings, large rings, and chains, all variety of silver and gold.

Well, that was a little anticlimactic, as he picked up the box and turned to leave the tomb. As he approached the stairwell, he heard a noise behind him. He whirled to see the skeleton had come to life and had given chase! He let out a shrill scream and realized what he'd forgotten: His sword. He'd left it behind at the tailor's and now all he could do is run.