Legend of Layla - Zinc's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got to a dry part of shore, he climbed up to one foot, and then climaxed again. He dropped to his knees from the effort, as more cum spattered from his small dick. He pulled away from the slime tendril, curled up with his back to the door, and took a breather. He gingerly pulled the slime that had attached itself to his sack and tossed it into the pit.

He rested undisturbed for a few minutes and was thankful to catch his breath. After he stood, he took a quick inventory and was glad that he had lost neither the key nor his gladius. And the door in front of him wasn't locked. He pushed it open and was greeted by the sight of... a tailor?

It looked like a large red hoblin, with a big snout and large ears as was typical of his kind. They rarely wore clothes, and they never spoke, and yet this one did both. There was a loom in corner of the room, which was filled with a variety of threads and textiles.

The words the hoblin spoke were, "Ugh! Filth!" and it threw up a hand around which thousands of tiny stars flashed into being.

Zync tried to draw his sword, but the hoblin cast a spell that flung thousands of needles at him.


The elven survivor woke in the dungeon. He didn't feel full anymore, which was strange to him. He checked his inventory and found he still had both the key and the sword. He rubbed his ass, which felt very stretched still.

He kept his sword sheathed and headed for the naga for answers. As he moved around the pods, he tripped on an expose stoned and stubbed his toe. He yelled up at the ceiling, and tears sprung to his eyes, not from the pain, but from the strange insulting indignity that this dungeon seemed to heap upon him.

He couldn't even walk across the room without injury, and then he realized he had stood still for far too long. The pod slurped him up and he spasmed as its tongues wrapped around his legs. The wet warmth surrounded him, and a long fleshy tongue drove up into his ass, pushing right past his abused rosebud. It hit that sensitive spot so fast, he gasped and moaned, as his cock woke up.

He struggled then remembered his sword, awkwardly drew it from the sheath behind him, and stabbed down into the pod, which disappeared in a green puff.

Once again, he entered the naga's room with his lower half covered in slime, and his cock hard. The naga just smiled at him, as a patient mother might, and put her knitting away. "I see you've returned, brave champ-" she laughed.

"I'm sorry," she put her hand up. "I apologize, I could not even get it out. Anyway, what's Mama's little slut want?"

Zync wanted to protest, but he was just so tired of this. He held up the key and gestured, "It doesn't work."

"You need my help to make it work?" Mama asked with a sly grin.

Zync sighed and trudged over to her and her hardened cock. He sucked on the head and moaned when Mama grabbed his hair and fucked his face.

"Oooh, Layla! Mama's slutty little girl is so eager!" she cooed. Zync grabbed the root of her cock and tried to thrust her as deep as he could so that she wouldn't pick him up again. He much preferred this way. "I could almost cum just like this, without even fucking your throat." Her satisfaction came through her deep sigh. "You know how I know you're a cocksucking slut, that wants my cum really badly?"

Zync didn't really want any further reminders, so he just moaned, as he hoped he could encourage her to get off quickly.

"You didn't even make a deal."

Zync's eye went wide as the shock went through him. He pulled back off her cock and coughed, then stepped back. "You deceitful-"

The naga's face was next to his in an instant. "Do I need to punish my slutty little girl for disrespect?"

Zync shrank back and panted, then shook his head as shame filled him at his cowardice. He knew he couldn't win, but if he was a real champion, he'd fight regardless. He'd fight for all time, or until the god's had tired of this game. But he couldn't.

The naga wasn't satisfied by his silent gesture. "Use your words..."

"No Mama. Sorry, Mama."

Mama leaned back, her slick cock towered off her body and she smiled warmly. "Now, you've teased me with that cute little ass of yours ever since I met you." She patted on her stomach. "If you want to know the secret of the key, you will please me with it."

Zync hung his head and approached her body. The naga hissed and he snapped his eyes up at her, and she shook her head. "Stop pretending you don't like it!"

He swallowed and nodded and forced a smile. "Yes, Mama." He climbed up onto her stomach, and his slime-coated legs splayed on either side of her. His short legs didn't come close to wrapping around her wide body. He realized he wasn't really going to be able to get leverage. "Can you... can you lift me?"

Mama grinned and stroked his cheeks with her claws. "You don't need me to lift you. Ask me what you really want me to do to you."

Zync swallowed again and knew that there was no going back from this. He was going to have to pretend to be a slut for this naga, if he wanted to get out of this dungeon. "Please, fuck me, Mama! "

She grabbed his hips, lifted him up, and pushed the flared tip of her cock into his ass, which spread his lubricated boy pussy open. "Again!"

He groaned, and squeezed his eyes shut, as his anal ring stretched around the wide head. He'd never felt anything like this before, even when he played around with a finger. "Please, fuck my ass, Mama!"

She shoved half of her cock into him. "Again!"

Stars shot through his vision as the anal invader suddenly opened him up. His legs went limp, and he grabbed onto her arms to hold on as tightly as he could. His ass burned so much, but he thanked whatever gods inflicted this cruelty that he'd been well lubricated.

Mama leaned close to him and whispered, "I said, again!"

The elf breathed in and out a few times, before he braced himself and shouted, "Please, Mama, fuck my ass with your big cock!"

She raised him up, until the tip was just inside of him, and then dropped him back down, which pushed even more of her cock into him, and stretched him out again. There was a part of him inside that knew he shouldn't enjoy this, and shouldn't feel pleasure, but that part was being battered by the big naga cock. At one point, her cock head smacked into a sensitive spot inside of him, and he knew that this monster had broken his ass.

The naga groaned as she used his body like a cock sleeve, as she repeatedly raised then dropped him onto her steel shaft. Each time she did, pleasure shot through his rock hard cock. "Elven women were jealous of your big soft ass, weren't they?"

Zync squeezed out tears of shame as he cried out from her ass pounding. He couldn't think coherently, much less lie to her right now. "Yes, Mama! Oh gods, yes, many women in the village wanted my soft girly ass!"

She adjusted him so that she could pound that sensitive spot each time she thrust into him, deeper and deeper. Each time she did, a small jet of cum pulsed out of his cock. He hadn't even cum yet, but he couldn't hold it in. "You've never made a woman cum, have you?"

"No Mama, I'm sorry, Mama!" He couldn't believe he admitted that, as this monster fucked him in the ass.

"Have you ever made a man cum?" Her hot cock was so deep inside of him, he could feel his climax building, or maybe he was constantly climaxing, he couldn't really tell.

"No Mama!" All pain had left him, and all that was left was the pleasure of being violated by this massive monster prick.

"Do you know why?"

The questions were banging around his brain, and actually made him disoriented as he tried to think at the same time the sensations of this naga's thick cock drove all thoughts out of him. He knew he should fight her he shouldn't tell her what she wanted to hear. But as the flared head of her hot cock speared into what felt like his stomach, he again found lying impossible. "Yes, Mama! My cock is too small!"

She held him in the air, midway down her shaft, and pressed her face up against his. "What's in your ass right now?"

Zync's eyes went wide, and tears started to drip down the side of his cheeks. "Your cock, Mama."

"And does your little clitty even compare to it?"

Zync shook his head, then whispered. "No, Mama."

Mama grinned maniacally and fucked him even faster for what felt like an eternity but was probably only a minute or two. Zync let out a long wail, as pain and pleasure mixed together, before being pounded into submission by the huge naga cock.

"You're about to make someone cum for the first time!" She pulled him all the way down onto her cock. He came harder than he ever had in his life, and spray spurt after spurt onto her belly. His fingernails dug into her arm, and he gasped and panted. Then he felt her cum inside of him, a warm gush of seed that filled his guts.

He went completely limp, unable to even lift his head. She lowered him onto herself, and he felt that just the tip of her cock remained inside of him. Eventually she moved him closer to her breast, and her cock popped free of him, which released a flood of her seed out of his ass.

A nipple went into his mouth, and he locked his lips around it. He suckled, and drank the rich, delicious cream that came from her.


It seemed like hours passed, but it could have only been minutes. Zync groggily came to, covered in dry spunk, and still rested on Mama's wide stomach. He looked up at her and she grinned down at him. "Does my little slut feel good having made Mama feel so good?"

Zync smiled and nodded. He had to pretend, he told himself, but he wasn't sure how much of himself still believed he was pretending. It amazed him how good it felt to know that he'd made someone cum torrents like that.

"If you'd never done that before, no wonder you were having trouble with the key."

Alertness washed over Zync as he realized that was the reason for all of this to begin with. It wasn't for his own pleasure, or because he wanted it, it was because he had a quest. A quest that involved a key. He slid down off of her, then grabbed the key out of the pouched on his scabbard and held it up. "Can you help me, Mama?"

She smiled down at him as one might a young innocent who'd asked such a question. "Of course, my little slut. But you don't really need my help do you? You need the key to be long, and hard. You know how to do that, don't you?"

Zync looked at the crystalline ballsack with soft penis. But it was a crystal, wasn't it? How could it possibly change shape? He pressed his lips to the head of the penis and pulled back when it moved. He sucked the head in and worked his lips back and forth over the glans.

It glowed in his hands as he continued to blow the crystal. He even lost track of time, as he got it further and further into his mouth. Soon, he had his head back and he fucked his own throat with the key when it suddenly got very warm in his hands. Liquid spewed down his throat, and he tightened his lips on the shaft, to drink it all. He pulled it back out and it went back to its previous shape. The liquid though felt warm in his stomach, and he felt satisfied, like he'd had a light meal.

"See?" Mama said, with a wide toothy grin. "You're just such a natural cocksucker, you can't help it. That's how the key works, and it also doubles as a travel ration. Most people never figure that out, but see? You just have to trust your slutty instincts, Layla."

Zync nodded and hoped she was wrong, then looked at the breast he had apparently been feeding from. "Mama, I thought naga lay eggs?"

She laughed. "Why do you think you know anything about naga?"

For the first time, he noticed cum leaked down his legs so looked around for his pants.

"I hope you're not looking for something you dropped," the naga smiled and settled into a napping position. "Anything you willingly let go of in this place, you should consider gone for good."


Zync headed through the vine tunnel, and just as he approached the exit, his ankle was caught in a branch. He looked down, confused, as that had never happened since he got rid of his pants and shoes. A vine wrapped around his other leg, and pulled it apart, which spread him open.

He let loose a high-pitched cry, as a bulbous flower pressed into his loose rear entrance, then pushed its way in. It pulsed in and out of him, but it behaved differently than anything else he'd encountered. It seemed to be drinking the cum that was inside of him. The attack didn't last long, and it let him down, to stumble out of the vines and onto the stone bridge.

After Mama's cock, there wasn't much that flower could've done to him. But still, he was irritated that everything here seemed to take by force, and shouted, "Just ask next time!"

The vines didn't respond.

He shook his head and went to go see the tailor. He hoped that if he went in without being filthy, the tailor wouldn't attack him. It seemed a lot to ask for. Nevertheless, he had a plan this time as he approached the marker with the hole and sigil. He sucked the key, only enough for it to get hard, and then pushed it into the hole.

Nothing happened. He thought for a moment and then realized, of course, he wasn't thinking slutty enough. He pumped it in and out of the hole until it 'came' and then a bridge of light stretched across the slime pit.

Zync sighed, put the key away, and walked into the tailor's room. It was just as he left it, with thread and textiles, and different machines for making clothing.

The tailor hoblin turned to him and smiled, which gave the elf a chance to look at him. His arms were much longer than Zync's, and he was bigger and taller. He had a big snout, which like his underbelly was pale. For a tailor, he wore very little clothing actually. He had looked like a loin cloth, which matched the only other thing he wore: a very fancy cape.

"I see you staring at my cape," the hoblin grumped. "You just don't get fashion."

"I'm sorry, uh -"

"Sir, works. Or Tailor, I suppose." He smiled, and added, "Layla."

"My name's Zync, Layla is the princess."

"Isn't zinc a metal?"

"Is it?" Zync stopped himself. Clearly, Mama had spoken to him, so he decided to go the respectful route, since this hoblin was smarter than he let on. "Sorry, sir, I didn't mean to intrude. I'm looking for pants-"

The Tailor laughed. "Pants!"

Zync blushed and rubbed his cheek. Before this wretched place, he would've dressed this hoblin down, or yelled, or fought, or anything. Now he stood half-naked before the cackling tailor and could only be silently shamed.

"Yes, I could see why you think you want to cover your little package up," he shook his head. "But that will do you no good. Hasn't she explained how you leave?"

Zync furrowed his brow. Of course, Mama had more things to tell him, but didn't. She no doubt wanted to get a few more 'deals' out of him before she did. "What do I need?"

The hoblin ticked off his fingers. "Well, you'll need dyes, and silver and gold jewelry."

Zync thought about that and couldn't imagine this dungeon containing any of those things. "Do you know where those things are?"

"Oh, oh yes." He nodded excitedly.

Zync hung his head. "Did you want to make a deal for the information?"

Another excited nod.

"If I please you with my mouth, will you tell me where I can find all of those things?"

The hoblin pulled his large cock out from under his loincloth. It was as red as the rest of his body, and thankfully not as large as Mama's, with a pointed tip and an apple-sized knot at the base of it. "We have an accord!"

Zync approached him and dropped to his knees on the carpet in front of the hoblin. The tailor stood up, and his large cock bobbed in front of Zync's lips. The hoblin smiled, "Oh, your face is so pretty though. If it weren't for your little package, I would think you're a girl elf." Zync blushed and sucked on the tip of the cock. Tailor moaned and gently gripped the elf's long ears. Zync's sensitive ears burned and he pushed himself deep onto the hoblin's cock. The spicy, musky scent was so much warmer than Mama's. It tasted just as good, but differently so.

The red creature groaned and started to thrust, shaky at first. "Oh, your lips, your mouth, so perfect. You're so blessed, you don't even realize it yet."

The elf moaned, his blush deepened at the compliments, and he actually felt the beginnings of his climax start to rise. He couldn't believe he. Could he possibly cum just from sucking a hoblin's cock? Precum leaked down his throat, and he eagerly swallowed the delicious musk.

"I can tell you, you'll need all of your feminine charms to get past the beast, where the dyes are." He put one hand on Zync's head and thrust his hips faster. The big knot bumped into Zync's lips repeatedly, as the rest of the cock pushed into his throat.

Zync moaned, and his cock dribbled onto the carpet under him. He wanted to put his hand down to catch it, but he had to put both onto the hoblin's hips to steady himself from his thrusts.

"And then... more so to get the minotaur's gold!" The hoblin grabbed his head and pulled him against his knot. Zync's eyes went wide as saucers as his lips started to stretch around the knot. The cum that flooded his throat filled his senses and his stomach with the spicy musk, and the lack of air began to fog his mind. He climaxed, his own cum spurt out of him several times.

The hoblin sighed in relaxation, then released the elf who collapsed back onto his soft ass, his legs splayed open. Zync gasped several times, and breathed hard, then looked at the hoblin who just grinned lasciviously at his crotch. Both of them were still hard, and the elf realized that he didn't really feel much shame in showing his crotch.

After all, he'd just drank a lot of the hoblin's cum, but Zync got what he needed, he thought. "The beast has the dyes?"

The hoblin nodded. "Oh, oh yes. Right behind that door." He paused and tilted his head, "You're going to try to sneak past the beast on the narrow bridge, aren't you?"

Zync had considered that, yes. But thinking back, that didn't seem at all possible. It seemed much more likely that the creature was going to attack, and he could fight it about as well as he fought Mama. He squeezed his eyes, tears dripped down his cheeks, as the shame of his inadequacy burned him. He wasn't a champion anymore, he was barely even a survivor, and trying to sneak past or fight that beast was doomed. That meant he'd never the dyes, and he'd be trapped in here forever.

The hoblin frowned. "Oh, I'm sorry, Layla, I didn't mean to upset you." He crouched down next to the elf, and wiped his cheek with the back of his hand. "There's a way around the beast."

Zync thought about it for a moment, and then realized where he was, and what that meant. Oh of course, it was the same solution as everything in this damnable place. "I have to have sex with the beast." He paused and then added, "And the minotaur."

"Yeup! Thankfully for you, not both at the same time. But yes, if you approach the beast in the right way, its ardor will overcome it, and it will very happily fuck you until it tires." Zync wondered how much this next bit of information was going to cost him, and he cast his eyes downward to the cock. The hoblin continued, "Oh I can tell you this next bit for free. It needs to see you as a woman. Thankfully, its eyesight is poor, so if you're in a dress, it'll get all mixed up and that's when you seduce it." He gestured vaguely, "Same for the minotaur, but you have to be more convincing. That's why you need the dyes!"

Zync sighed and nodded, and he already knew what was coming. "If I please you with my... my ass, will you make me a dress?"

"Mmm, not quite enough I'm afraid," the tailor shrugged. He reached a hand down to Zync to help him up, then pulled him close and slid his cock up against his stomach as he grabbed his ass. "You see, I don't make dresses for people I've just had sex with. However, I do make dresses for people that I've knotted. There's something so intimate about tying a person to my cock that makes it impossible for me to refuse their dress requests."