Legend of Zelda: Broken Link

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as Zelda and Link both slowly went down to their hands and knees. Then they carefully crawled to him blind until they were at his boots; Zelda to his left and Link to his right. "Just to the side of my boot is a chain with an open lock at the end," Ganon told them, having prepared it while they were away changing. "Pick it up and lock it to your collar." Zelda and Link felt around his black leather boots for it, eventually finding it and doing as they were told. Zelda was a bit slower than Link was and so the locks made two audible clicks from one another, causing them both to turn their heads in the other's direction. Ganon snorted with amusement. "Yes, you both have figured it out haven't you? There will be no executions today as you both have submitted to me. Now take off your blindfolds and look up at your new Master."

***
CHAPTER 2:

Zelda looked at Link in a mixture of alarm and relief. He had chosen to submit just as she had. They both were safe... for now. The next thing that she noticed was that they were dressed the same way. Ganon really did intend for them to serve him together, it seemed. Then her eyes traveled up the golden chains now locked to their collars up to the throne where they were attached to a place on the throne near Ganon's belt. The huge, muscular man with dark skin and fiery mane of red hair smiled back at them as stood and began to remove his black leather armor, showing off his ripped physique. "Guards, you are dismissed, thank you," Ganon said, waving the guards off with one hand as he stripped. He sat briefly and held out his boots for her and Link. "Slaves, if you would be so kind?" he said, wiggling his feet suggestively.

Ugh... Zelda thought, wrinkling her nose. But she cast a side eyed look at Link and reminded herself that she was doing this for him. She caught a look back that told her that he was thinking the same thing. To keep each other safe, they would have to debase themselves to Ganon's whims. So, she leaned forward and grasped Ganon's left boot to tug it off as Link did the same with the right. They placed them to the side while Ganon stood up and took his belt and trousers off to stand naked before them.

He gestured to her to come closer. "You'll be first, my dear," Ganon said, tugging on her chain. "Ever since the Knights informed me of your captured, I've refrained from release as I wanted to save it for you. You'll bear my heirs." As he talked, her chain got shorter until she had no choice but to crawl closer so that she was kneeling upright next to his leg. Her face was level with his enormous cock and she had no doubt what was going to happen next. She felt her nipples harden and her sex moisten between her legs in response, betraying her. Across from her new master, as he pulled her closer to his manhood, she caught Link's hurt and betrayed look. He tried to turn away but Ganon yanked on his chain hard, dragging Link up beside him. "Don't turn away, boy, you can help her as you're going to serve alongside of her."

"You're insane!" Link choked, pulling back against his chain even as his face smacked against Ganon's massive cock.

"Am I?" Ganon mused, letting go of Zelda's chain and reaching back for the Master Sword. He pulled it from its scabbard and then Zelda gasped as she felt it's cold steel against the back of her bare neck. "Need I remind you of the price of rebellion, boy?"

"Link..." Zelda gasped, her bare chest heaving as she felt as if her life were about to flash before her eyes.

Link squeezed his eyes close in defeat as he let out an audible sigh. "Please... Don't..." he begged Ganon. "I'll do as you say."

"Master," Ganon prodded him.

"Master..." Link said in a subdued tone.

Zelda let out a sigh of relief as she felt the blade of the Master Sword leave her neck. Tears were in her eyes as she reached across to Link to stroke his cheek. He looked at her with tears in his eyes as she mouthed the words "it's okay" to him. She gave him a brave smile and then took the lead by lifting up Ganon's cock in her delicate little hands. Then she moved his cock towards her, taking it into her mouth and looking up at their master submissively as she worked it down her throat. It was difficult as he was much bigger than Link was.

"You both will get used to me in time," Ganon told her, putting the Master Sword back into her scabbard and then stroking the backs of both of their heads. "Let's see how your boyfriend sucks a cock," he then quipped, pulling his hardening cock out of Zelda's mouth and pointing it towards Link. Link didn't even have a chance to protest as Ganon shoved his cock in and made Link suck on it. To Link's credit, Zelda watched him adopt the same submissive look that she'd done. "Mmmm... yes... very good," Ganon murmured in approval. "I think that you might have more of a natural talent than she does, Link."

Ganon then pulled his cock from Link's mouth. "Now kiss, you two," he said, pushing their faces together. Zelda closed her eyes and locked lips with her lover, savoring the warmth and tenderness of his kiss even though there was the bitter, salty taste of their master's precum on both of them. When they both came up for air after a moment of passion, Ganon shoved his cock between them. Once again, Zelda took the lead to show Link what was expected by kissing the tip of Ganon's cock and then rubbing her lips alongside of his shaft. Link then followed suit. "Yesssss," Ganon hissed with pleasure. "Now you two are getting it."

Zelda and Link gave Ganon head in tandem, sometimes alternating and sometimes moving with each other. She found that she could easily guide Link into what their master found pleasurable by either showing him or subtly reaching out and guiding him. Her body was in close proximity to his as the tips of her breasts frequently brushed against his bare chest. Once, her hand drifted too low as she went back to a settled kneeling position and she felt Link's hardness under his loincloth. Oh my... is he starting to enjoy this? she wondered. She hoped that was the case because she had no doubt that Ganon would take him after he was done taking her.

"Get down on your hands and knees and turn away from me, Zelda," Ganon finally said once he was done using their mouths. "Link, you will kneel before her and look her in the eyes. I want you two to see each other as I impregnate her."

Zelda shuffled into position and looked up to see Link kneeling in front of her with that hurt look in his eyes again. "I'm sorry," Zelda said softly as she presented her bottom to Ganon. "I can't let you die," she whispered.

"I know... it's okay," Link whispered back, tears misting in his eyes now.

Behind her, Ganon muttered an incantation and then placed his hand on the small of her back. "Ghhhhaaa..." Zelda breathed as her eyes rolled back into her head. A wave of lust swept over her as she felt her sides start to twinge. With his spell, Ganon had forced her body to ovulate. Zelda closed her eyes, bowed her head, and waited for the inevitable. She wasn't left waiting long. Ganon spread her pussy open and then speared her with his huge cock, making her arch her back, throw her head up, and scream with pleasure as he shoved himself all the way inside of her. Ganon wrapped his hand in Zelda's chain to keep her in that position while he pumped his hips into her ass. His cock rampaged in and out of her tightness, threatening to split her wide open. Her breasts bounced hard back and forth underneath of her, something her master noticed. "See those full tits of hers, boy?" she heard Ganon say to Link. "Go ahead, feel them up; squeeze them, play with them, pinch her nipples," he said. Zelda then felt Link's hands beneath her, cupping her breasts, and doing exactly what Ganon told him to do, sending more pleasure coursing through her body. Zelda moaned with even more passion and lust.

"Hnnngh... hnnngh... huunnngh..." Zelda panted and moaned, her mouth hanging open, as Ganon drove his cock faster and faster into her. "Ooohhhhngh... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." she groaned out as she felt her climax rapidly approaching. She couldn't help it. Ganon's cock was so much bigger and ridged down the side with thick veins that she couldn't hold back. Part of her didn't want to hold back. She wanted this... she felt like she needed this. Some deep, dark, carnal desire was being unlocked within her soul and she wanted... needed... to be bred by this man who was now the new ruler of her kingdom.

"That's right, Princess," Ganon was whispering into her ear with that smooth, seductive, alluring tone of his. "You know that this is right, and you know that you want this. Now let go, take my seed, and bear my children!" He slammed his hips into her hard and deep. Zelda rose up as much as she could on her arms as she screamed when the orgasm slammed through her body. She felt a huge burst of cum erupt inside of her as Ganon shot his seed into her waiting womb, coating her inner walls and filling her up completely. Her body jerked and twitched. Her pussy spasmed around Ganon's cock, milking it for every drop of his seed that it could get. She felt like a puppet with its strings being cut one at a time to give it a funny jitter for the audience. Her belly felt full as Ganon continued to pump rope after rope of his thick cum into her body. The orgasm seemed to last forever, and she felt like she was flying and soaring through the air until she finally collapsed back down when Ganon finally released her.

Zelda lay on the red carpet before the throne, moaning impotently. Her body trembled from head to toe. Her eyes were unfocused as the sexual haze set into her mind. "Nnnnnnngh..." she groaned deeply, barely aware that Ganon's cock was still inside of her. The pleasure that she felt was immeasurable and she felt increasingly guilty because of it. Zelda looked up at Link, whose crestfallen look spoke volumes. "I'm sorry..." she whimpered. "Oh Goddess, I am so sorry... I couldn't resist. It felt so good. I still love you, Link."

Then she felt another pressing sensation against the tight opening of her ass. "Hungh?" she grunted questioningly as she looked over her shoulder to her master. Ganon was pressing a small metal spade up inside of her until her ass finally gave way with a pop and she squeaked. Zelda squirmed in her master's grip at the plug now intruding up her ass.

"Just another symbol of your servitude to me," Ganon said with a smile as he uncoiled her chain from around his fist to let out the slack. "You two will wear these when you're not in the privy or the baths," he explained. "Link will get his next... after I'm done with him, of course."

Zelda looked up at Link with alarm. It was now his turn.

***
CHAPTER 3:

As Ganon made Link switch places with Zelda, Link seethed with anger. He despised the man but had no choice but to comply if he was going to keep the love of his life alive. As long as they were both alive, they had a chance. Zelda knelt submissively before him as he went onto all fours with his ass presented to Ganon. The hurt in her eyes matched the ache in his soul. But seeing her kneeling before him, hair matted, body covered in sweat, with Ganon's cum seeping out from between her legs, wasn't the worst part. The worst part was that her sweet scent was gone along with her innocent look. She'd been taken by Ganon, claimed by him, and now she smelled like him as she'd submitted to him. He despised it.

But the erection between his legs was another thing that he despised. He despised the fact that he'd enjoyed watching it happen right in front of him.

Behind him, Ganon moved his slave loincloth to the side. Link felt his 'master' spread his ass cheeks wide. "Nnnnngh..." Link closed his eyes and grimaced as he then felt Ganon's cock, slick with his seed and Zelda's juices, press against his opening. Link's cock felt harder than he'd ever felt it in his life and that included the first time he'd made love to Zelda in the wilds.

"It's okay, Link, it's okay," Zelda was whispering to him, stroking the side of his face gently as Link braced himself to fully receive Ganon's cock, that was now slowly pressing inside of him.

"That's right," Ganon said as he continued pushing himself up into Link's ass. "Listen to your girl there. She's accepted her place and now you should as well." Link cried out, gasping hard, as Ganon finally pushed himself balls deep into Link. Ganon leaned in, gripped Link's neck over his collar with one hand, and then raised Link up into a more upright kneeling position. He pumped his hips into Link's ass, fucking Link hard and deep. Link hissed in pain. That feeling of revulsion came back to him not only for being forced to submit like this but the fact that a wave of intense erotic pleasure swept up through him. Ganon's other hand slid down the front of Link's body, starting at his nipples and going down to his crotch. Ganon wrapped his hand around Link's hardness, stroking him once. Link felt like his cock would explode at any minute. "Just let go, my pet," Ganon whispered into Link's ear. "This is your natural place and you know it. You never wanted to take up arms against me. You were just an unwilling pawn thrust into circumstance. You know that this is much better... the pleasure you're feeling now with my cock inside of you and your balls ready to burst."

As much as Link wanted to deny it, he couldn't. As he felt Ganon's cock push in and out of his ass, Link felt the pleasure starting to overwhelm him. Ganon slowly fucked Link as he stroked Link's cock. He lowered his hand from Link's neck down to his chest, swirling the tips of his fingers around Link's hard nipples. Link's face contorted in a mixture of pain and pleasure as he clenched his teeth, trying to resist and hold back. "Zelda, help our boy out here," Ganon then said to Zelda. "Get down on your hands and knees before him and open your mouth. We don't want too much cum to get on the carpets for the staff to clean up."

Zelda... no... Link thought. Even as he opened one eye in time to see Zelda go down to all fours in front of him. Her lips wrapped around the head of his shaft, which was all she could take in as Ganon was still stroking him. Link's gaze caught Zelda's submissive look back up to him and he lost all control. "GAH!" he cried out as his cock exploded into Zelda's mouth. Zelda sucked on him, swallowing his seed in droves, as it shot into her mouth harder and faster than he'd ever felt it before in his life. His mind went blank as his balls twitched non-stop as his cock throbbed endlessly. His ass clenched around Ganon's cock and soon he felt Ganon shoot his second load up inside of him. Link's whole body shuddered as Ganon came up his ass and his cock came inside of Zelda's mouth. His whole body tensed for one last climactic, erotic high before all strength went out of him and he fell limp before the throne when Ganon released him.

*

Ganon smiled with triumph and pleasure as he watched Zelda cradle Link's head in her lap. She was whispering reassuring words to him as she stroked his blond hair. He was pleased that the two Hylians had submitted to him. Now it was time to continue breaking them. He took the butt plug for Link and rolled the boy over long enough to shove it up into his ass. It went in easier as Ganon's cock had loosened Link's ass up a bit. He then gestured for the majordomo. "Have the two love birds put into their chastity belts and mounted on either side of the doors inside of my chambers, please," he said casually as he gathered up his clothes and weapons. "I am going to get cleaned up in the baths and attend to business."

"Very good, sire," the majordomo said with a curt bow as Ganon left.

After getting cleaned up and dressed, Ganon grabbed a few things and went on a quick tour of the inner regions of the kingdom to see the citizens and gauge their reactions to the two supposed 'heroes' being brought to justice. The Knights rode with him, keeping a respectable, but close distance from him in case of trouble. Who knew if there were any more would-be, so-called heroes out there? Townsfolk went about their business, smiling and waving at him as he rode from town to town. Ganon smiled and waved back at them. The people didn't seem to notice nor care that two of their number had taken up arms against him in an effort to assassinate him.

When he stopped at midday in Kakariko Village, he personally removed the wanted posters for Link and Zelda. The shopkeeper that was nearby looked at him in wide-eyed disbelief. "Is it over, your highness? Is it really over?"

Ganon smiled at the man. He recognized him as one of the first petitioners informing him of Link and Zelda's reign of terror. From what he remembered, Link was hard pressed for rupees in the beginning and needed a boomerang. After going on a rampage in the village, busting pots and carving up bushes frantically looking for the precious gems, Link had Zelda distract the storekeeper while he made off with the item. "You needn't worry about those thieves ever again, good sir," he said with a nod. "They have been brought to justice." That declaration sent up a cheer among the nearby people who overheard them. Ganon smiled even broader as they then rushed off to spread the word.

"Thank you, Sire, thank you!" the storekeeper gushed, dropping to his knees in supplication and vigorously shaking Ganon's hand. "Please, sire, dine in my establishment on me!"

"Think nothing of it and I wouldn't dream of making you pay for my meal," Ganon said, taking a few rupees from his pocket and placing it in the man's hand. "In fact, I do believe that this belongs to you," he plucked the boomerang from his satchel and handed it over. "I do hope that you will be able to sell it properly now that it is returned to you." The shopkeeper took it with all reverence as if Ganon had handed him the completed Triforce itself. It made Ganon feel good to have the populace on his side for once.

*

Link groaned not for the first time due to how uncomfortable he was. Like Zelda across from him just inside the doors to the Royal Suite, he was bound to the wall with his wrists tied together above his head. There was a cushion at the small of his back that kept his body in an arched position and his ankles were tied together at the floor, anchored to the wall. Zelda was in the same position and it was getting harder and harder to continue looking at her. Her position kept her breasts jutting out, filling him with even more lust than he already had. What made it worse was his cock and balls were encased in a tight tube and cup so that every time he got even the slightest bit of an erection, it got painful. It didn't help that before he was put on the wall like this across from Zelda, Agahnim had cast a lust spell on them both to increase their desire.

Looking at Zelda's arched body, he caught the hint of her own chastity belt underneath of her loincloth. It was all he could do since they were both gagged as well. He could only imagine what she was going through as the metal underwear covered her sex in such a way that she couldn't find relief. Even now she was whimpering, rubbing her thighs together, and shaking her breasts back and forth. It just fueled Link's own lust, made him hard until his cock reached the end of the tube, and the pain came back again and he winced with discomfort. Then the cycle continued.

After some time, in which the servants had come multiple times to let him and Zelda down long enough to eat, drink, and relieve themselves before being put back up onto the wall, Ganon finally returned. Link had managed to nod off in the mid afternoon and so jerked awake when their master came through the doors. Ganon paused to look at them both in turn and smile. "Mmmm, don't you two look like quite the fetching pair," he mused, dragging one finger down Zelda's body first, from her breasts down to her navel, and then doing the same to Link. Both of them shuddered uncontrollably from the shiver that ran up their spines. "Until you two learn your proper place, and I'm convinced of your dedication to me, you two will spend most of your days like this."

123456...8