Legend of Zelda: Broken Link

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agahnim left and Ganon came over to her, smiling at her. "You have done well in giving me an heir, Zelda," he said, running a hand over her forehead and back along her hair, making her hum with pleasure from his touch and approval. His other hand caressed her bare body, starting at her breasts and resting on her belly. Since she had been getting examined by the royal wizard, she was completely naked already. "Agahnim has confirmed that the child is mine with his magic, which means that the two of you have been truthful to me and true to your word as to not make love with one another when my back is turned," he says even as his hand drifts down between her legs to cup her sex and make the heat rise in her loins. She'd often heard that pregnancy made women desire sex more and she wasn't sure if it was that or the spell that Agahnim had cast on her months ago that made her horny now. Zelda decided that she really didn't care.

"I have an extended meeting today with my people in their Kingdom," Ganon was saying. "For being true to me, I'm going to allow you two to enjoy yourselves today. You may have free run of the royal suite today and you may make love in whatever way you want for however long you want."

Zelda's heart leapt at that declaration and she looked at Link in shock, who looked like he shared her feelings. She looked up at their master. "Uhm... ANY way, master?" she tentatively asks.

"Yes, yes," Ganon says dismissively as he heads for the door. "Mouth, ass, pussy... have at it, you two. I'll be busy all day." Then he is gone, punctuated by the double doors out in the entryway opening and closing behind him.

Zelda was sliding off of the bed, rushing to Link. Link was already on his feet, rushing to her. They met in the middle of the room, tightly embracing each other at first but then hungrily kissing each other as if Ganon would be back within the next moment to announce that it was all a cruel joke. Her hands went down to his belt and loincloth, yanking them downward. His cock grazed against her skin. She threw her head back and sighed with pleasure as Link kissed his way down her neck and then down to her breasts. Zelda wrapped her arms around his head to keep him sucking on her left breast as she went to sit back down on the bed. Then she lay back and spread her legs for him even as he was positioning his cock and spreading her pussy lips wide.

Her whole body jerked, and she moaned loudly at feeling Link's cock inside of her for the first time in months. He wasn't overly big like Ganon was. Link's cock was just the right size for her and never threatened to split her into two. She wrapped her legs around her lover and looked up at him as he leaned over her, planted his hands on the bed on either side of her, and began to plow his cock in and out of her. "Ooooohhh, take me, Link, take me," Zelda moaned, rotating her hips up in time to meet his eager thrusts. He drove into her hard and fast, not wasting any time. A moment later he closed his eyes and grunted as she felt his warm seed flood inside of her.

Once he was spent, he slumped down on top of her and Zelda cradled his head to her breasts while he rested. His cock was still throbbing and twitching inside of her. She reveled in the feeling of his naked body next to hers. Their hearts seemed to beat in tandem with one another as they shared this brief moment they were allowed by their master. She bore down on his cock, fluttering her pussy around his shaft to work him back up to hardness. Link lifted his head and smiled at her. Then he joined her up on the small bed while rolling her to her stomach.

Zelda lifted up onto all fours, presenting her ass to him. Link brought his still hard cock up to shove it back into her. Zelda moaned deeply as his pubis hit her butt plug when he thrust into her and it felt like she was being fucked by two cocks. As much as she loathed to admit it at times, it was something that she enjoyed that Ganon had made her do. Link grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and fast again, shooting his seed for a second time up inside of her pussy. They then collapsed onto the bed with Link spooning her until he was ready to go again.

They spent the entire day fucking in each of the rooms of the royal suite, christening each room as if they were newlyweds and stopping only to eat, drink, relieve themselves, and clean up until they were both completely exhausted. Zelda felt like she'd been fucked raw and she was sure Link felt like they'd ran a marathon. They wound up on the couches in the main room, intertwined in each other's arms with Zelda using Link's shoulder as a pillow. "I love you, Link," she sighed wistfully as night began to settle outside.

"I love you too, Zelda," Link responded, kissing the top of her head as the two of them drifted off to sleep.

*

"Up and at them, hero," Ganon's booming voice roused both Link and Zelda awake. Link shot to his feet even as he yawned and blinked away the sleep. Zelda got to her feet, standing ramrod straight beside him. Link was shocked to see that it was now daytime. Ganon had let them sleep throughout the night with Zelda on the couches. Ganon was standing before them, reaching down to scoop up Link's leash. "Say goodbye to your girlfriend because you're not going to see her for a while."

Link's eyes widened as he and Zelda traded a look of alarm and then quickly embraced. "I love you, Zel," he whispered into her ear. "Always."

"I love you too, Link," she hastily whispered back. "Always."

He managed to kiss her quickly on the lips before Ganon pulled on his leash and yanked him from their tender embrace. Ganon pulled him straight to the door while pointing back at Zelda. "You stay here. Get breakfast ready. I'll be back soon." Link couldn't help but look back at Zelda, who just watched them leave with her hands over her mouth and a shocked expression on her face. It was the last look he got of her before the doors closed behind them.

"W-where are we going, Master?" Link asked, stumbling to keep up.

"Well, I've successfully bred Zelda now and you're going to go back to my home to breed someone who's been after your seed for some time now," Ganon said casually, not looking back at him as he walked through the castle's corridors. He tsked at Link while shaking his head. "To think too; had you just swallowed that pride of yours and bedded Urbosa like she'd asked, she probably wouldn't have ratted you out to me and your little insurrection might still be going on today."

"What?" Link gasped in shock. He and Zelda had been captured when they were laying low in the Gerudo Kingdom, but he hadn't known that Urbosa had been the one who'd betrayed them. "What'd you give her that she'd sell us out?" he blurted out before he could stop himself.

Ganon chuckled. "Since this is a revelation for you, I'll forgive you of your outburst this time, Link," he said wryly. "It's simple; I gave her that kingdom and a peace agreement with Hyrule. Without our two respective realms on the verge of hostilities, we can better tame the wilds and keep the roving monsters at bay. You will help cement this agreement by going to bed with Urbosa and siring a child with her." He paused, bunched up Link's chain in his fist and lifted Link up to his tiptoes so that they were face-to-face. "You WILL behave yourself and do as she tells you for as long as you're there, boy. GOT IT?"

"Yes, Master," Link gasped.

***
CHAPTER 6:

"Welcome back to the Gerudo Kingdom, hero," Queen Urbosa said as Link was led into her private chambers by his leash. He was naked save for his collar, his butt plug, and a golden ring that had been affixed to the base of his cock, making him hard. His hands were bound by rope behind his back as if he had any desire to even attempt to escape while away from Hyrule Castle. Urbosa took the leash from her bodyguard, dismissing her with a wave of her hand. Then she smiled down at Link as she reached down to stroke his cock. "Although I must say, you are far better attired than you were last time," she said even as he shuddered from the intimate touch. The spell cast on him and the potion he'd drank back home before being transported here made him overly sensitive.

Link groaned from his cock threatening to explode in her hand. He didn't want to be here and he didn't want to sire a child with Urbosa. He'd turned her down the last time he and Zelda were hiding out here and his answer hadn't changed. Only, this time, he didn't seem to have a choice in the matter. He looked up at Urbosa, waiting for the inevitable order. Being a Gerudo, she towered over his smaller 5'8" frame at an impressive 8' tall, about the same height as Ganon. She smiled down at him as she led him over to the bed to lay down. The armor she wore the last time he saw her was gone, replaced by the translucent silk that the Gerudo enjoyed wearing here in their desert kingdom. All she had was a sheer band of silk encasing her breasts and a light blue silk skirt that showed off her tanned, muscular body underneath. He caught sight of her bare sex and his cock twitched in response.

"Come, slave," Urbosa said, pulling on his chain leash and making him crawl up onto the bed with her. "Undress me."

"How?" Link shot back despite himself. He might have to pay lip service to his master, but for some odd reason he felt defiant to Urbosa.

"You have a mouth. Use it," Urbosa commanded him, now yanking the chain so that he was off balance. Link sighed inwardly and bent forward at the waist to start tugging his skirts down off of her hips. Eventually he got it down her legs and off of her, much to her bemused look. Link then shuffled around her body so that he could get at the silk breastband. He nipped at the fabric at her cleavage and pulled it up. Her large, brown breasts with darker brown areola spilled out and Link continued working up her body. Urbosa must've took pity on his as she then took over to get her arms out from under it before she tossed it aside. "That could've been better," she quipped. "Why do you not want to be here?"

"I'd rather be home with Zelda," Link said evenly as he returned to his place at her feet.

"Even if it is under Ganon's lash?" she asked. "Tell me, honestly, what you think of him."

"He is an evil man!" Link railed, unsure what was coming over him.

"Is that it?" Urbosa asked with curiosity.

"He enslaved me and Zelda, forced us to be his little sex slaves, made Zelda breed an heir with him, and is now making me breed with you! What more proof do you need of that other than that?" Link asked incredulously.

"Really?" Urbosa purred with a smile on her face, resting her chin on her folded hands. She seemed more amused than upset at his outburst. "Tell me; should criminals be punished, 'hero'?"

Link blinked at her. What kind of a question was that? "Of course."

"Then what do you think Ganon is doing to you two? Hm?" Urbosa asked, looking at him as if she were a cat and he were the canary. "As I recall, you and Zelda left Hyrule after Ganon was named king to begin your insurrection against him. I, of course, couldn't allow that as I want my lands to remain on good terms with Hyrule, which is why I tossed you two into prison and sent for the Knights." She pointed a finger at him. "YOU are the criminal here, Link."

He rocked back, shocked. Ganon had said the same thing but at the time it didn't really sink in because... well... it was Ganon saying it. Link stared back at her in disbelief. When had he become the bad guy here? Was he really the criminal? Had they been doing the right thing, or had they just been sore at the fact that power passed to Ganon instead of Zelda? Then, to top it all off, it was Urbosa who'd turned them in. Urbosa threw her head back and laughed as she sat up and rolled to her back, breaking his train of thought. She wrapped her hand in his chain and pulled him forward so that he was kneeling between her splayed out legs. "You can think about that later, 'hero of legend'," she laughed mockingly at his title. "But now we have more pleasurable business to attend to."

She continued pulling him forward until the tip of his cock was grazing against her already wet slit. "Nnnnngh..." Link groaned uncomfortably as he tried to resist the wave of pleasure that swept over him. He didn't want to feel pleasure with Urbosa, let alone sire a child for her, but he couldn't ignore what his body felt just like he couldn't ignore the pleasure he'd felt with Ganon. Just as before, he despised himself for enjoying it as he wanted to just feel sexual pleasure and release with Zelda. He tried to keep ramrod straight to keep his hardness from penetrating Urbosa, but Urbosa had already slid a hand down to her pussy to part her labia wide open while slithering further down the bed. She yanked on his leash hard to force him to topple over onto her body. His face landed right in between her ample breasts that, despite her hard, toned body, were quite soft and pillowy. In his haste to try and catch himself, he wound up shuffling forward and his cock plunged inside of her.

"MMmmmmm..." Urbosa moaned as she wrapped her legs around Link's body, hooking her heels behind his ass and pulling him closer to her. His cock sank deeper inside of her pussy, making him moan inside of her cleavage. "You're no Gerudo, but your cock is decent enough size," she commented. Then she reached down and slapped his ass. "Now stop over thinking this and get to work, boy," she commanded, slapping him again.

The spankings were hard enough to make him yelp and jerk back. His movements had the unintended side effect of forcing his hips to pump into hers and therefore fucking her. Link groaned and then succumbed to the pleasure by thrusting into her again.... and again... and again. Urbosa was now moaning and writhing beneath him. She lessened her grip on his leash before guiding his face over to her left tit. Link latched his mouth over her nipple and automatically started sucking on it, acting more on instinct than anything else. He rolled his tongue around it as he continued thrusting his cock into her. Urbosa's arms and legs stay wrapped around him, holding him close, as if she's worried that he'd pull out at the last minute and spill his seed on the bed instead of inside of her. But he was too lost inside of the pleasure of fucking the first pussy in months... save for Zelda's yesterday. He'd been denied this for too long and he didn't want to waste the opportunity.

"Yes," Urbosa moaned, "fuck me, give it to me, cum inside of me," she breathed as she gyrated her hips up to meet his fast and frantic thrusts. "Give me your seed. My body is yours as long as we are in bed together. I want as much of your seed that you can give me, hero."

Link was unable to hold back. He groaned into Urbosa's massive breast as he found release and he shot his load deep inside of Urbosa's pussy. He came hard. Not as hard as he had when Ganon first fucked him, but it was a hard and intense orgasm nevertheless and Link enjoyed every moment that it lasted. To his surprise, he was still hard inside of her even after he was spent. He gasped and panted as he looked up at her with a questioning look. Urbosa smiled back at him as she lovingly stroked his hair and then caressed his face. "The potion you drank when you first got here is to keep you hard and increase your seed. Like Ganon and I have told you; you are here to breed with me. So do not worry about my own passion. I enjoy the act of coupling as much as I enjoy the release that it brings at the end. I want you to shoot your seed into me as often as possible." Her lips quirked in a wry smile. "Think you might be up for that challenge, hero?"

"Yes, Mistress," Link gasped, enthusiastically thrusting his cock in and out of her again. "May I have use of my arms again, please?"

"Of course," Urbosa beamed, flicking her right hand up and magically releasing his bonds. "Now that I can see that you've come around to my way of thinking, I do not think the rope is necessary. But I am going to keep this pretty little leash and collar on you just because it pleases me." She drew Link into a loving embrace, kissing the top of his head. "Now show me what you got."

"Yes, Mistress," Link said before doing just that.

*

Part of Zelda wanted to feel hurt and betrayed at watching Link so happily fuck Urbosa for what had to have been the tenth time now through the magical mirror that Ganon had set up. It had been a week since Link was sent off to Urbosa and each time she saw him now it seemed like he was enjoying himself more and more. Now he was starting to seem eager to lay with Urbosa to impregnate her. She wanted to be angry. She wanted to be upset. But then she felt her bulging belly and decided that it wasn't fair for her to do that. Both her body and Link's body were being used for the sole purpose of reproduction. She couldn't hold it against Link for enjoying himself with Urbosa no more than he could hold it against her for enjoying herself with Ganon. Their relationship wasn't over... it was just changing. They were free to love each other, they just had to share their bodies with others. Thinking of it that way gave Zelda a new perspective into life.

It also made her realize that she couldn't hold on to the past any longer. Whatever that she had planned was totally gone. All that remained was the here and now. Her future was here, in the palace, being the mother to Ganon's children. Which meant that there was one last piece of her that she had to give to him for the good of the kingdom that she no longer had a claim to.

She walked out to the main entryway and opened the doors. The guards posted outside immediately looked at her with surprise and crossed their spears to bar her from leaving. "Please go back inside, slave," the one on the left said curtly. Back when she was first enslaved, hearing that from the same guards who reverently called her 'Princess' had stung. Now it barely fazed her. "The King will be back later this evening."

"I need to speak with my master," Zelda insisted. "Please... It's important."

"You can wait," the guard tells her. "Go back inside, please."

"NO!" Zelda stamped her foot and balled her fists, making the guards look at her in shock. "Either go get him or let me go to him. This is the most important thing that he'll ever do!" She glared at both of them and the two of them looked at her, looked at each other, and then one of them hustled off down the halls in search of Ganon. Zelda turned to go back into the royal suite to prepare for her master's arrival, closing the door behind her. She went to the couches, stripped out of all of her clothing while leaving her jewelry on. Then she waited.

It wasn't long before Ganon came storming though the doors with a very angry look on his face. "What is so damned important that you've had the guards drag me out of a meeting with the garrison commanders, slave?" Ganon snarls, emphasizing Zelda's lot in life harder than the guards had. "This had better be good!" He then looked her up and down. "And why are you out of your slave clothes?" he asked, noting her complete nudity. "Explain yourself!"

Zelda walked over to the entryway to kneel on the floor in front of him, putting her forehead to the ground just in front of his boots submissively before raising up to kiss them. She then looked up at her master. "I have come to realize that I was wrong about you, Ganondorf Dragmire," she said respectively, using his full, given name for the first time in her life. She sees that this gives him pause as he cocks his head slightly and arches a bushy red eyebrow. "I see that you are indeed a man of your word and that you have ruled with peace, wisdom, and fairness over the people of this land." Zelda found herself choosing her words carefully. "You are a kind, compassionate master to myself and my lover and I know now that you will not harm us as I'll be the mother of your children and Link will be the father of Urbosa's. I know that I will never be queen and I have come to accept that."

123456...8