Legend of Zelda: Broken Link

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then rolled to her back on the floor, spreading her legs for him and holding her arms up to him in a welcoming gesture. "I now willingly offer you my body and soul, master," she said, heart pounding. "While I can't completely give you my heart as part of that will always belong to Link, I can give you some of my love for the sake of our child growing inside of me. And..." she swallowed hard to commit herself to what she was about to do, "I now give you the most important thing that I possess within me... what I have locked inside of my heart for so long."

*

Ganon's eyes widened in shock as Zelda's words sank in. Any ire that he might have had moments before was now gone. Her message relayed to her from the guards was right; this was far more important than anything else he had to do... ever. He stripped out of his clothes faster than he'd ever done in his life and then reached down to grasp Zelda's outstretched hands and pull her up to her feet. He pulled her into his arms and mashed his lips onto hers, kissing her passionately. Zelda returned the kiss, pressing her body to his and moaning with pleasure. While they were still kissing, Ganon easily lifted her up and carried her to the master bedroom. Zelda wrapped her arms and legs around him and continued kissing him.

They fell into the bed together. With her underneath of him, Ganon looked deeply into her eyes as he then slowly penetrated her with his cock. Zelda let out a strangled cry as he easily slid inside of her. He pumped his hips into her with vigor, eager to take her, to fuck her, to make love to her. "Surrender to me," he whispered huskily as he continued to look into her eyes and into her soul.

"Yes," Zelda gasped beneath him, staring right back up into his eyes.

"Open yourself to me," Ganon hissed, his thrusts now coming harder and faster.

"Yes," Zelda cried with passion as her mouth started to hang open and her skin became flush.

"Give yourself to me," Ganon insisted, feeling himself losing control with her for once.

"YES!" Zelda screamed as she climaxed hard. Ganon felt her pussy clench around his cock and he let loose his torrent of cum deep within her. A blinding light seemed to emanate from between her breasts and from the middle of his chest as they orgasmed together. Zelda screamed her passion to the heavens and Ganon joined her. The entire world seemed to go white around them.

When it was all over, Ganon was slumped down on top of her. Not wanting to crush her beneath his bulk, he slid to the side of her and spooned her body. When he slid his left hand over her, he paused. He saw that the red glowing triangle on the back of his hand now had a blue glowing triangle attached to its lower left point. Ganon stared at it in disbelief and then took Zelda's hand into his. The back of her hand no longer glowed. Tears misted in his eyes as the enormity of what she'd just given him sank in. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "Thank you," he said hoarsely, kissing the back of her head. "I promise that I will keep this safe and use it well."

"I know, master," Zelda said softly, cozying back up against him. "I love you, master, just as I love Link."

"And I love the two of you as well, as odd and strange as that may seem to you at times," Ganon admitted, somehow knowing that those were the words that she needed to hear. He took one more look at the back of his hand as he settled in for a nap with his lover, his slave, and the mother of his children.

Ganon was now in possession of both the Triforce of Power and the Triforce of Wisdom.

***
CHAPTER 7:

While Link had come to enjoy his time with Urbosa over the past three months, he was glad to finally be home at Hyrule Castle. While he was sure that he'd impregnated Urbosa within the first week he'd been with her, he'd been required to stay with her and sleep with her until it was physically apparent that Urbosa was with child. That, or the Gerudo just had a thing about doing things in threes. He and Zelda were sure that Zelda had been impregnated by Ganon the first time he came inside of her, but Ganon insisted on waiting three months as well before Link was allowed to fuck her pussy.

There was no fanfare with Link's return as he was hustled in through a service entrance and right up to the royal suite where he belonged. The first person that wanted to see him was Zelda who was waddling around with her six-month pregnant belly while she straightened up the suite. To him, she was more beautiful than ever wearing nothing but a white silk negligee that flowed off of her breasts. Her slave's loincloth that he'd last seen her in probably didn't fit because of her being in her midterm of the pregnancy. When he entered, she looked her way and her face lit up with excitement. "LINK!" she gasped and squealed with glee as the two rushed into each other's arms and kissed intimately. "Oh, Link! I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too, love," Link said amid the flurry of kisses. "And... I want to say... I'm sorry."

"What?" Zelda looked up at him, confused. "Whatever for?"

Link reddened and looked away. "I... enjoyed... my time with Urbosa," he confessed, ashamed. "After a while I looked forward to making love with her even after we suspected that she was pregnant."

He expected her to be mad for being unfaithful in his heart to her. But Zelda, compassionate and loving as ever, simply smiled, reached out, and turned Link's face back towards her. She kissed him lovingly on the lips. "It's okay, my love. It's understandable, really. You spent three months with her in her bed. It's natural for you to start to feel affection and even love for her." Something about the way she said it made Link wonder if she'd experienced the same thing with their master. She gave him a wan smile and a tiny nod when he arched his eyebrow questioningly. "Yeah, It's happened to me as well," she admitted, casting her eyes down for a moment. "I'm still his slave and will serve next to you, but... I've found myself coming to love him too. I've been living here more as his lover than I have as his slave."

That hurt Link more than he thought it would. He recoiled harder than if an octorok had spat a stone at him. Tears stung his eyes and he closed them long enough for it to sink in. When he opened them, Zelda was still standing next to him with her hand on his heart, looking at him with worry. "Do you..." he croaked and then cleared his throat. "Do you still love me?" he asked hoarsely, afraid of the answer.

She reached up and touched his cheek again. "Of course I still love you, Link, just as I know that you love me. But I also am starting to love Ganon just as you are starting to love Urbosa," Zelda explained. "Please, do not try to deny it. Ganon had a mirror set up here so that I could see you when I wanted. Sometimes we watched you together at night. I've seen how you've come to care for Urbosa and how you wanted to be with her more and more each day. And... it's okay."

Link smiled through the tears and held her hand on his cheek, reveling in its touch. He then curled her left hand in his right hand to kiss her knuckles affectionately. She'd always be his princess. They smiled together until Link noticed the back of her hand... or more specifically... what wasn't on the back of her hand. His face fell. "The Triforce..." he breathed. He looked at his left hand and his green triangle wasn't glowing. "It's gone from you!" he gasped, looking at her with wide-eyed shock. "But... you'd said..." his mouth moved but no more words were able to come out.

"What I said before we were captured doesn't mean anything anymore," Zelda sighed heavily as she turned from him and walked to the nearest couch to sit down. She then started off morosely for a time before looking back up at him. "Us holding on to our portions of the Triforce isn't doing the kingdom any good. We're not going to be allowed to leave, we gave our words to Ganon that we wouldn't try to escape or take up arms against him ever again, and we, in turn, get to live out our lives here, in comfort, rather than rotting away in the dungeons and he takes the Triforce pieces off of our bodies." She shrugged. "What else are we going to do with them?"

"I... I don't know," Link admitted, blowing out a long breath. He walked over and sat down next to her. Zelda rested her head on her shoulder much like she used to when they rested after they were running around the wilds fighting monsters and keeping ahead of Ganon's army. "I guess part of me thought that you had some kind of grand plan or something... since you had the piece of Wisdom. But now... I don't know." He rested his head against hers, which comforted him. "I guess I should give him my piece then. Or should I give you my piece to give to him? Or should I hold on to it? Should I just divide it up like you'd done and scatter it? I don't know what to do."

"Just give it to him, Link," Zelda said softly. "You holding onto it is just hindering the kingdom."

"I don't know if I can... Zel," Link said, worried. "After all that we went through."

She shuffled to kneel next to him, throwing her arms around his neck and holding him close. "Sometimes..." she whispered tenderly into his ear. "Sometimes it takes Wisdom to realize that losing is the best thing that could've happened and Courage to accept that loss." Zelda kissed him on the side of the head and then hugged him again. "It's time to have the courage to let go, my love."

*

That night, Zelda could tell that Link was holding back in their lovemaking with their master. She was sandwiched between Link and Ganon with her riding Link's cock while Ganon pounded her ass from behind. Link just seemed... distant. It was like he was going through the motions but not really focused on anything else. He was half-heartedly thrusting up into her pussy, letting Ganon primarily control the action... more so than usual that is. While both of their cocks were moving inside of her, Zelda leaned forward more so that she could rest her forehead onto Link's. "Link..." she whispered softly to him. "What's wrong my love?" She was taking a chance in making pet talk with him while Ganon was fucking either one of them, but she wanted him to get more into it with her. She wanted to help him come to terms like she had, and she had a feeling he was wrestling with it as she'd done.

But Link had his eyes close, refused to respond, and was shaking his head no. Zelda tried goading him more but then was cut off when Ganon slapped her ass, making her reel back up and squeal in pain. "I'm sorry, master!" she cried out, looking back over her shoulder at him.

"You are more jabbery than usual," Ganon said crossly, glaring at her.

"I'm sorry, Master, it's just... Link," she gestured helplessly down at Link who was now looking back up at them with an angry look of his own. "He's not into it. Could I... could we... please, have a moment, master?"

"No." The rejection didn't come from Ganon but from Link. Zelda looked back down at him in shock. Link swallowed hard as he looked back up at her with a dispassionate look. "If I could, instead, have a private moment with our master, please, Zelda," he said, his tone cold and formal.

Zelda rocked back against Ganon's body as if Link had openly slapped her. Then she looked up at Ganon who shrugged, not knowing either what Link wanted. Zelda looked between the two of them helplessly. "But... what about me?"

Ganon grunted as he shuffled back, pulling his cock from Zelda's ass, cleaning it off with a nearby cloth before beckoning for her to follow. "I've been meaning to reward one of the Knights for some time now," Ganon said even as Zelda extradited herself off of Link's body and scurried to catch up, casting one last look back and worrying about Link. Ganon led her out to the entryway and cracked open the door. "Impa, in here, please," he asked the Hylian Knight. The woman knight came in, looking between Ganon and Zelda with curiosity. Zelda's cheeks burned red as Impa was older than her at the age of 40 and was practically a second mother to her. Impa knew Zelda all of Zelda's life and now it looked like she'd be going to bed with her. Ganon jerked his head her way. "Impa, you've been telling me how much you admire Zelda's naked body all the time. Go ahead and take her to bed with you in one of my guest rooms over there," he indicated the corridor that led away from the master bedroom of the royal suit. "In the meantime, I'm going to go figure out what's gotten into my boy since he's gotten back."

"Thank you, sire," Impa said with a bow of her head before beckoning to Zelda. "Come, slave," she said, crooking her finger and heading for the guest wing. Zelda followed the white-haired, trim and fit knight to the first empty room that Impa came across. Impa pointed to the bed that was much smaller than the one in the master suite but was still spacious, nonetheless. "Lay down on your back and spread your legs," she ordered as she closed the door, propped her spear by the door, and started hastily removing her armor. Zelda did as she was told, watching as Impa stripped before her.

Zelda couldn't help but to admire Impa's lithe, athletic body even if she was twice Zelda's age. Then it only stood to reason as Impa worked out on a daily basis with her trainings and workouts with the knights. Zelda swallowed hard as Impa now walked over to the bed and crawled up in between her legs. Impa had a hungry, predatory look on her face as she then directed Zelda to roll to her right side and lift her left leg high into the air. "Impa..." Zelda squeaked as she then realized just how close their mounds were to one another when Impa straddled her right leg while holding her left leg up with her arms. "Impa... please... you were like a mother to me!"

"What? Content to let Link get fucked in the ass by another man but when it comes time for you to lay with another woman, you're having cold feet?" Impa snorted. Then she reached down and slapped Zelda on the ass hard, making her yelp. "I trained you and taught you better than that, girl, and you have the nerve to dishonor me first by getting your ass captured and then hanging your boy out to dry like that?" Impa said as she then ground her pussy down against Zelda's while trading out her grip on her leg so that she could then slide her hand over Zelda's belly. "Shame this is in the way, or else I'd fuck you properly. But beggars can't be choosers, I guess," she said while then sliding her hand up to Zelda's full breasts to fondle one and then the other.

"OOOHHHH! GODDESS!" Zelda screamed as her body suddenly climaxed from how naughty and wrong it felt to be fucking Impa like this. She buried her head into the pillows and clutched the covers as her whole body shuddered in an orgasm to rival that first time when Ganon took her. Then she felt horrible as Impa's words hit home and she realized just how right the Knight was.

Impa didn't seem to mind or care as she grinded away against Zelda's quivering body to an orgasm of her own.

***

CHAPTER 8:

Link heard Ganon thundering back his way and braced himself for his master's displeasure. While he was in the entryway giving Zelda over to one of the guards, Link had cleaned himself up, fluffed out his hair that was now down past his shoulders, and knelt on the bed submissively as he waited. Ganon stormed back in. "So what is wrong with you, boy?" he demanded but then stopped short when he saw the tears that were streaming down Link's face. Ganon's normally hard demeanor cracked as he then sat on the bed close to him. "What's wrong?" he asked, now in a softer tone.

Lifting his left hand to look at the glowing green triangle on it, Link stared at it for some time before looking at Ganon's hand on the bed where he was leaning and seeing the red and yellow triangles on his hand. "I... don't want this anymore, master." Link finally said in a hollow voice. He looked up at his master, the pain and hurt evident in his eyes. "I never wanted it to begin with. I was happy in my home in my village when Zelda came into my life and wanted me to get this Triforce before you did."

Ganon reached up to cup Link's face in his massive hand, brushing the tears from Link's cheeks with his thumb. "Is that why you've been so cold to her ever since you got back home this morning?" he asked, his voice surprisingly tender and compassionate.

Closing his eyes and leaning his head into Ganon's hand, Link nodded. "She told me that she gave you the Triforce of Wisdom and... well... it hurt. It hurt more than it did watching her first actively make love to you, master. She... she'd made me think that I was something more than what I was... made me think that I was something special. I dunno, her giving her piece to you without telling me first... just after I'd left three months ago... It..." He shook his head, unable to bear the hurt of betrayal that it felt like. "This thing inside of me is a burden and a curse and I want to be free from it. I should've never had struck out against you, master."

"Oh my dear, sweet boy," Ganon said, leaning in and kissing each of Link's cheeks before cupping Link's face in both of his hands and kissing him tenderly on the mouth. Link moaned softly from his master's touch and kisses, reciprocating the intimate act as their tongues mingled together. When Ganon pulled away, he was smiling. "I will gladly take this burden that has been weighing down your shoulders and heart for so long and I promise to take care of you for this."

Link moaned softly as Ganon kissed him again, then allowed his master to position him on the bed. Ganon stood up and had Link roll to his stomach before pulling on his hips so that Link's legs were dangling off. Link looked back over his shoulder as Ganon smiled down at him. "Relax, my boy, and let yourself go," he said as he reached down to pluck Link's butt plug out. Ganon then rested his massive cock, that was hardening again after the brief interlude, on the small of Link's back, gyrating his hips back and forth in the process. Link turned his head to rest it on the bed while Ganon dry humped the cleft of his ass. Once Ganon was hard again, Link heard him spit on his cock to lube it up before. Then he felt his master's cock push up inside of him, making his toes curl and his whole body shudder from head to toe as he was taken once again.

"That's it," Ganon said softly as he leaned into Link to whisper into Link's ear and nibble on his lobe. Ganon's hands then snaked around Link's body; one hand holding him across the chest and playing with his left nipple and the other going down to Link's groin to fondle his instantly hard cock and tight testicles. "Just let go," Ganon whispered. Link moaned passionately into the covers of the bed as Ganon played with his body and thrust into his ass. He did let himself go, feeling his body move against the silk sheets, feeling his nipples being tweaked by Ganon's hand, and feeling his cock being stroked from behind. Link arched his back and sighed even as he shuddered again, this time his cock shooting his seed down to the floor while Ganon vigorously stroked it. Link groaned deeply as he lost himself in the orgasm, his body then twitching violently after he was spent as Ganon was lightly brushing the underside of the head of his cock, sending violent ripples of pleasure through Link.

Link slumped into the bed once Ganon stopped thrusting into him. He panted, his mind hazy from the mind-blowing climax. Ganon was then pulling out of him long enough to roll Link over onto his back and splay his legs out wide. Link looked up helplessly into his master's eyes as Ganon smiled down at him and reinserted himself into Link's ass. Link shuddered even more, his cock going back ramrod straight as his body was stimulated further. "Ahhhhh..." Link squeaked as Ganon leaned into him, slid his hands under to hold and squeeze his butt, and started fucking him in earnest. "Master!" he cried out breathlessly as he felt a second orgasm already coming up fast as his cock was mashed between their bodies and being stimulated as their bodies moved together.

1...345678