Legend of Zelda: Broken Link

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let it go, boy," Ganon gasped, his cock swelling within Link's ass as Link felt his orgasm coming as well.

"GAH! MASTER!" Link screamed in ecstasy as he wrapped his legs around Ganon's waist and came right when he felt Ganon blow his load, splaying his cum across both of their chests. Link's whole world went blindingly light as he let go of his past and embraced his future as Ganon's little love slave. His body trembled and shuddered hard as he then blacked out from the intense pleasure. "I love you..." he moaned as the darkness then overtook him.

*

Ganon's whole body shuddered from the intensity of his orgasm and from taking in the Triforce of Courage from Link. His whole body, his soul, every fiber of his being felt like it was on fire as he pulled out of Link and stared at the back of his hand in disbelief. Three glowing triangles were now imprinted on the back of his hand: Red for Power, Yellow for Wisdom, and Green for Courage. He had the complete Triforce, the only thing that he ever wanted out of life was now his and it took not one, but two acts of love to obtain it. He clutched his left hand in a fist, closed his eyes, and held it over his heart. Wishes that could reshape the very fabric of reality was now his to command. He could wipe out his enemies with a single thought. What he'd fought for years and years to get by force only took him six months to get from love.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at Link's now unconscious form. Images from the two realities that he'd experienced overlayed each other for a brief moment; the memory of Link's older, battle hardened, and muscular form from where he lay knocked out momentarily in the heat of their battle and the Link of now, younger, soft, effeminate, and supple from where an orgasm made him go to sleep. Ganon reached out his hand over the boy's body with power emanating out from it in fiery like tendrils. The red triangle of power glowed even brighter, wanting to be used. It would be so easy to destroy the boy here and now and never have to worry again.

But then he was surprised that the yellow triangle of wisdom lit up as the Triforce seemed to speak to him. Yes, it would be easy to destroy Link and Zelda now, never having to worry about them contesting his rule ever again, but did he really want to do that? After all, he'd already won, they'd given themselves over to Ganon, so there was no need to. To do so now would be to give in to the darker, corrupted power of the Triforce... abusing it like he'd did before that had transformed him into that hideous, boar-like beast. Only by using the Ocarina of Time was he able to reverse those effects. Finally, the green triangle lit up. Courage. It reminded him that he'd once did the power route by destroying all of his enemies but what good came of it? His lands had been overrun with monsters and he'd become one himself. The populace lived in terror and the realm fell into ruin. Yes, Power and Hate are easy, but it takes Courage and Power to love... and it took Wisdom to realize that.

Ganon blinked in disbelief and slowly closed and lowered his hand. Now he finally, completely, understood. No wonder the Hylian kings ruled for so long; they'd wielded all three pieces of the Triforce, and they knew what kind of awesome and terrible power they had at their fingertips and why they had to divide the pieces during times of strife. It was why his predecessor divvied up the Triforce instead of use it against Ganon; because then he would've succumbed to the chaotic, dark side of the power that came with it. If one were to use it for selfish purposes, then they too would've become twisted and warped by it. Ganon didn't even realize that his hand was trembling out of fear of this power until he grabbed it with his right hand to hold it to his chest once again. He then bowed his head and took deep, calming breaths to steady his nerves. To rule like the benevolent leader that he wanted to be, he would have to keep the three pieces in balance. "I am ready," Ganon said, coming to a conclusion for the first wish that he wanted to make with the completed Triforce in his heart. He took one deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I wish for peace, prosperity, and love across the land."

*

The next day, after spending their respective nights surprisingly alone, Link and Zelda barely looked at each other as they were summoned to the throne room, both of them naked. Link kept his head downcast with his eyes on the floor in front of him while Zelda occasionally glanced at him, wondering what transpired between him and Ganon last night. Once they got to the throne, they dutifully knelt at Ganon's feet and hooked the ends of their golden chain leashes to their respective sides of the throne before adopting their submissive poses, waiting for him to speak. Ganon regarded them for a moment before he bid for them to look up at him. When they did, they noticed that Ganon was as naked as they were. "Before I go into why I called you here to the throne instead of just doing this in our suite, I want to know what your feelings are... both to me and to each other, please."

Zelda blinked in surprise and traded the same look with Link, who looked just as shocked and confused as she was. She decided to take the initiative on this when Link then looked away from her, abashed. Looking down at her pregnant belly, she rubbed it as she sighed. Then she looked up at Ganon. "I love you," she said, looking her lord and master in the eyes. Then she turned to Link. "And I love you. I love both of you. I don't know when it happened. I don't know why it happened. But I just know that I love both of you; the master of my body and the father of my baby as well as the holder of my heart and keeper of my soul," she said, reaching out and touching Ganon and then Link in turn.

Beside her, Link sighed heavily. "I feel that I love you both as well," he said before opening his eyes and looking right at Zelda. "Despite feeling betrayed by you, since you gave him the Triforce without telling me your plans after all of that hype of me being some kind of legendary hero and your champion and all..." his voice trailed off and he sighed again. "After all that... I still have feelings for you, Zel," the use of his pet name for her made her smile as she knew that he was coming back around.

Tears stung Zelda's eyes at his accusation amid that declaration of love. He was right; this whole thing was her fault. Had she just trusted her father then none of this would've happened. Link would've been free to pursue his own life even if she'd been made to marry Ganon, which, in retrospect, might've been the correct choice to have made. But in her own moment of arrogance and hubris, she rejected what the Triforce of Wisdom had told her, set off on her own, and recruited her own hero to combat Ganon.

She closed her eyes and bowed her head. It was just more proof that she wasn't worthy enough to wield her portion of the Triforce, let alone any portion of it. "I'm sorry," she whispered, choking back a sob.

"Well, I have a couple of confessions of my own," Ganon said, drawing her attention up to him by reaching out and tipping her chin up with one finger. "I possess the complete Triforce now which means that I cannot lie, lest I become corrupted by the darker side of the power that comes with it." That made Zelda gasp as she quickly looked at Link, who lifted his left hand to show that it was true. That must've been what happened between him and Ganon last night, she figured; Link had ceded his portion of the Triforce finally. She looked back at Ganon as he spoke. "Zelda, I owe you an apology. While I did not have your father killed, as you so often accused me of, I did not do much to aid his recovery from his ailment. What I told you was true; Agahnim reached out to the different rulers of the land for help running Hyrule while he tended to the king as he couldn't do both. I saw the opportunity and seized it. Then I left Agahnim to his own devices to tend to your father while I inserted myself into the kingdom. I could've done more but chose not to and for that I am sorry for that and I am sorry for hurting you like that. As I look back now, I think that I would've chosen to woo you and heal your father rather than do what I did in both my original timeline and this one."

Zelda nodded while wiping the tears away, taking Ganon's confession and apology in. Despite wanting to be mad at her new lot in life, mad at him for her father's death, she found that she couldn't be. Everything was her fault and she deserved to be right where she was now. "I deserve to be punished for what I've done to you both," Zelda said morosely. "I am so sorry..." she whispered. She looked up to Ganon, then to Link, and back again. "Whatever you decide my fate to be, I gladly accept it. Just... please... allow our child to be born first," she pleaded with him, fearing the worst.

Ganon leaned over and took her hands from where they rested on her knees and pulled her to her feet. He then embraced her. "My dear, sweet, girl," he said tenderly. "I would never dream of doing anything that heinous anymore." He then held her at arm's length, smiling at her. "You see, I too have found myself falling in love with the two of you as well and want to protect and treasure you." He reached out and beckoned for Link to stand up beside Zelda where he rested his hands on each of their shoulders. "Granted, it started with me wanting only you, Zelda, but I've grown fond of Link here as well. My promise to you both still stands in that I will never do anything to harm you," his eyes then danced mischievously. "Outside of maybe the occasional playful spanking that is." His hands slid down their sides and around to their bottoms where he gripped them both and pulled her and Link closer. Ganon squeezed and Zelda squeaked with pleasure while Link moaned. "If you want to be punished for your transgressions, then I can think of one for you right now, my dear," Ganon grabbed his cock and held it up for her. "Get on."

"Yes, master," Zelda said, instantly climbing onto Ganon's lap and sinking her perpetually wet pussy down onto his already hard cock. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she looked him in the eyes and started fucking him, grateful that he was going to spare her life and keep her safe for the rest of her days with him... however long that turned out to be.

"Link, get the paddle there," Ganon said, pointing to the small table to the right. "I will allow you to administer the punishment of spanking her ass for however long you feel is necessary before you fuck it. Don't be gentle with her." Ganon then turned Zelda's face so that she was looking at Link. "Be sure to apologize to him after each spank and thank him for rendering your punishment to you.

"With pleasure, master," Link said with glee as he picked up the paddle and placed it flush up against Zelda's round bottom. Zelda whimpered in anticipation and hugged Ganon tightly, holding her body close to his while presenting her ass for a better target for Link. She kept her eyes locked onto Link as Link aimed, reeled back, and smacked her ass hard with the paddle. "AH!" Zelda screamed as she rocked in Ganon's arms, her pussy moving up and down his shaft from just the blow alone. Her bulging belly and plump breasts dragged against Ganon's hard chest, driving the pleasure through her body even more than just his cock moving inside of her. "I'm sorry, Link. Thank you, Link, for punishing me!" she moaned, sincerely meaning it and finding comfort and relief in it.

It went that way for some time; spank, scream, cry, apologize, and being thankful. Zelda felt better after each one even as she could feel her bottom glowing red. She felt liberated, free, and unburdened from the release of feelings and emotion. She welcomed the pain that Link dealt out to her, welcomed the pleasure of her body griding up against Ganon, and she welcomed the euphoria that she felt from both. Zelda wound up losing count how many times she was spanked, and it wasn't until she'd slumped her head against Ganon's chest that Link spat on his cock to lube it up before removing her plug and driving his cock easily up her ass. She moaned deeply, feeling both of her lovers' cocks now inside of her; the way, she thought, it should be. She was content to be sandwiched between them as they kissed with one another while they fucked her away to oblivion. When they came in tandem inside of her, she climaxed along with them and knew that there was no other place than she would rather be.

***
CHAPTER 9:

Six Years Later...

Zelda kissed and tucked one year old baby Tabra into her magical floating bassinet before turning to her eldest son, Morozug. "Now Moro, you be sure to watch over your younger brother and sister while you are with your father at Gerudo, okay?" she told the half Gerudo, half Hylian boy whose combined genes from her and Ganon meant that he was already nearly as tall as she was at only six years old. She then looked crossly over at her four-year-old who was running in circles out on the balcony, arms out like wings as he made dragon roaring sounds. "Cefe! Come here so that I can adjust your overcoat!" Cefetren made a pouting face but knew better than to make a fuss.

"I will, mother," Moro said proudly. He just recently learned how to wield a wooden sword, that he now pulled from his makeshift scabbard, brandishing it high and striking a heroic pose, nearly hitting Zelda with it with a wild swing. "If any monster gets near us, I'll show them!" he exclaimed with a whoop that sounded like a heroic, sing-song "da da da daaaaaaa!" as if he'd just pulled the Master Sword itself.

"Alright, that's enough of that, Moro" Link said, coming up from behind and grabbing the youth's wrist. "A hero's sword should only be drawn when there is danger, not for any reason such as needless boasting."

"OH! Uncle Link!" Moro said with wide eyed surprise. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to... I just wanted to show mother what I could do!"

"Then show her by demonstrating that you have the discipline to wield it properly like your father and I have told you." Link gave him a hard stare. "Repeatedly," he added.

Moro sheathed his sword and bowed his head, abashed. "I'm sorry, Uncle. I'm sorry, Mother." he quickly apologized.

"You're fine, just be careful," Zelda said compassionately, kissing him on the forehead before going back to fussing over Cefe. "Now run along and get your father. Tell him that you're ready to go."

"And be sure to play nice with your cousins when you get to Gerudo!" Link called after him before turning back to Zelda and helping her with the two remaining kids.

"I thought that you'd be with Urbosa and your children until Ganon got there with our children," Zelda asked, looking at Link who was wearing his blue green Gerudo sliks that matched hers. If it weren't for the fact that she had breasts, with his golden hair as long as hers, one could mistake them as twins in their matching garments. Like her, the two of them remained lightly clothed during the time the children were around but went around in the nude when it was just the two of them with either their master or their mistress.

"I thought so too until Urbosa sent me back here for some cryptic reason. Said I needed to sow some seed or something. I only got to see our kids for the day before she had me come back through the portal," Link explained, referring to the magical portal between Hyrule Castle and Gerudo Castle that both sides had set up with their magic users. He often spent a week every month in Gerudo with Urbosa and the three children that he'd sired with her... that is when he wasn't spending three months there to impregnate her. "She said that I could come back for an extended visit in three months... Goddess knows why."

"That is because you'll be remaining her, my boy," Ganon said, his voice booming jovially behind them as he came into the royal suite with Moro following. "Now, I'll be gone with the children for a month while I meet with Urbosa," he said after coming in and giving both Zelda and Link an affectionate hug and a kiss. "You two will have full run of the suite for that entire time. So have fun, frolic as much as you'd like, and enjoy the time off from the kids," he said, smiling.

Zelda blinked, shocked. "Uhm... Ganon, honey..." she said hesitantly, looking around at the kids, then to Link, and back at Ganon again. "You haven't... uhm... planted your seed in your garden yet," she said in a way that would be cryptic to the children but obvious to Ganon as she rested her hand onto her flat belly.

Ganon gave them a sly smile in return. "I told you one that one day I'd allow him to do that," he said, winking at Link. "So be fruitful and multiply, as the saying goes," he added, taking two potions out of his pocket and handing it over to them. "Be sure you drink that before you go to bed with each other." He winked again and then clapped his hands gleefully at his sons. "Boys, let's go. Say bye to your mother and your uncle since you won't see them for some time while we're visiting your Aunt Urbosa."

"Bye mom! Bye uncle!" Moro said, giving them a hug and a kiss on the cheek in turn.

"Bye bye!" Cefe gurgled as he got his hug and kiss from both of them at the same time.

"Have fun you two. Love you both and see you when we return," Ganon then said, hugging and kissing them both passionately in turn before hustling the boys out the door, pushing the baby's floating bassinet himself.

The doors closed in their master's wake, leaving Zelda and Link standing there, stunned. She could scarcely believe it; after all these years of both of them having children with someone else, they were now finally being given permission to have a child with each other. She looked at Link, who looked back at her in disbelief. "He's finally allowing us to have a child of our own?" she breathed.

Link's face beamed as he started to smile. "Urbosa knew... they'd set this up. That's what she meant by sowing my seed." He let out a laugh. "Who would've thunk that we'd have our fourth child together?" Link then looked at the potion that Ganon had given him, causing Zelda to look at hers. They both popped the corks on them, clinked the glasses together, and then drank the whole thing down.

The effect was immediate as Zelda's eyes dilated slightly as she was hit by a wave of euphoria. At the same time, her sides twinged in that now very familiar feeling of her body ovulating in preparation for breeding. "Oh my..." she breathed as heat flushed her cheeks and her chest, her nipples wen hard, and her sex started tingling as it went instantly wet. She looked down at Link's groin and saw his panties bulge underneath of the translucent silk harem pants he wore. His eyes went wide as they dilated too, and she could see his nipples hardening underneath the silk that crisscrossed over his chest like hers did.

He moved first, hastily stripping his slave clothes off while Zelda did the same thing. Once they were both naked, they threw themselves into each other's arms, hungrily groping and kissing one another. Link's erection was already pressing against her belly and her mound as he growled with a sudden need for release. Zelda hooked his neck with her hands, dragging her with him as she blindly walked backwards for the nearest couch. Then she hooked her right leg behind him and held onto him as she fell back into the plush cushions, both of them grunting as they landed. Link then took the lead as he lifted Zelda's legs up around him and drove into her pussy without even bothering to spread her open first, not that it mattered as she was so wet that she could've taken Ganon's cock into her just as easily without having her pussy spread first.

1...345678