Legend of Zelda: Broken Link

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Link's cock burrowed all the way into her, slamming into her cervix and making her cry out from the mixture of pleasure and pain that came with it. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as he pumped his cock into her as hard and as fast as he could. Zelda screamed with pleasure with every thrust. The last of her dreams, the one in which she could have a baby with Link, was finally coming true and she wanted to relish every moment, every sensation of it. Her breasts, full of milk from where she'd been nursing seemingly non-stop for the past six years, were smashed against his chest, leaking out only a little fluid as she'd just fed the baby not that long ago. Above her, Link let out a pained yell, followed by a sigh of relief as his cock blew his seed down into her body. It came so hard and so fast that Zelda, for a moment, could've swore that it was Ganon who was fucking her. She climaxed right along with him, clutching his body to hers as tightly as she could while her pussy fluttered and pulsated around Link's cock, milking it for every drop.

Even after Link was spent inside of her, she felt that he was still hard, and she was still ready to go for another one. She then took the lead by rolling her and Link to the floor so that she was on top, straddling him. Then she started gyrating her hips and riding his cock while reaching for his hands to guide them up to her breasts. Link took the hint to start playing with them, even going so far as to pull Zelda forward a bit so that he could start suckling on her nipples, lapping up the few droplets of milk that had been squeezed out. Zelda moaned with pleasure at her breasts being sucked while she moved up and down on Link's cock. It didn't take long for him to cum inside of her again and for her to do the same.

The rest of the day went like that as they went from room to room with Link fucking her pussy to the point that by the time they fell asleep, she was sore and walking bowlegged. She went to sleep with Link spooning her with his hand over her belly that was full of his seed now and she was certain that she was pregnant already with his baby finally.

Not that that fact would stop her from fucking Link silly for the rest of the month or anything.

*

Later that night, after all of their children were in their rooms asleep, Ganon was in bed with Urbosa laying back on his shoulder, his hand draped over her shoulders so that he could idly play with her breasts. They watched the replay of Link and Zelda go at it on their magical mirror that was set up in Urbosa's royal chambers. Her hand reached out to her right, finding Ganon's cock to stroke as they watched the show. "I think that they've only taken breaks to eat and clean up with no rest," she commented. "What did you put into that potion?"

"Oh a little of this, a little of that," Ganon grumbled with pleasure at feeling Urbosa's hand around his cock as she played with it... not that he needed help getting hard. "Mainly an aphrodisiac that would last a long time combined with a fertility spell of my own creation to increase her ovulation and his seed production. Should be out of their system sometime by the end of the week at which time she'll be pregnant by him."

"Hmph," Urbosa snorted with amusement. "So why are you letting the two of them breed after all of these years?"

"Upholding my end of the bargain with them from the beginning for one, my desire to father a child with you to unite our two realms for another," Ganon said with a half shrug. "But most importantly, I need someone out there in the world who will have the ability to bring me down if I ever allow the power of the Triforce to corrupt me."

"Reaaaaaallly?" Urbosa purred rolling towards him to prop herself up on one arm, switching which hand was stroking him in the process. She smiled at him. "Please, do tell."

"Well," Ganon shifted so that he laid back a bit more so that he could continue fondling her breasts while they talked. "The legend says that a hero born of common blood will rise up to combat a great evil in the land that has taken over. In my original timeline, Link was indeed that hero and I was that evil. He nearly killed me in our battle before I got lucky and stunned the little S.O.B. That's when I grabbed the Ocarina of Time from him and escaped here, into the past, to correct my mistakes. This time I was able to do things right and have the legend swing in my favor and prevent, basically myself and my counterpart in Link, from becoming corrupted." He nodded to the magical mirror where Link and Zelda had fallen asleep, cuddling. "It's my intent to send their child out into the world, to grow up a commoner with one or two of the palace guards as their parents, to grow strong and be out there, ready to take me down should I succumb to the dark side of the Triforce again. Sort of a check to my power, if you will, and a reminder that I should use this power within me for good and not for selfish desires."

"Interesting philosophy to have," Urbosa admitted. "You fear the power and corruption so you intentionally make the instrument of your downfall should it happen."

Ganon nodded. "Yes."

Urbosa smiled, leaned in, and kissed him hard on the lips. "Well, enough about what might have been or what might or might not happen," she said, now sliding onto his body to straddle his hips. "We need to get started on making an heir of our own to unite the kingdoms, as you said." With that she reached under for his cock, positioned it, and then slid her pussy down on top of it, sighing with pleasure as she felt him spread her open. It wasn't the first time that they've coupled together, and she certainly reveled in its larger size than the cock of the father of her children, Link. She moaned as she lifted her arms up into her hair from behind her neck while gyrating on his cock. "Come, Ganondorf, give me your seed and let us make a new life together."

***
CHAPTER 10:

Ten Months Later...

Hylian Knight Impa retired from her duties at the age of 45. After her going away party, in which King Ganon personally presented her with a gift-wrapped sword and scabbard with the instructions not to open up until she was at her new home that he'd deeded to her in the north end of the Great Hylian Forest, she was allowed to partake of one last reward before leaving. Ganon showed her to one of the guest suites where his personal slaves, Link and Zelda, knelt submissively on the bed waiting for. "They both asked to be your last fling here in the castle," he told her with a smile.

Impa smiled, remembering all of the times where she'd been allowed to sleep with one or both of them. She gave a conspiratorial wink to the King before formally bowing to him. "Your highness is too kind, and I swear that I will serve you faithfully as a citizen as much as I did as a Knight."

Ganon smiled back and placed his hand on her shoulder. "I know that you will. Farewell, Impa, you will be missed here in the castle," he said before departing.

Impa entered the suite, closing the doors behind her and locking them. She smiled at the two royal slaves that'd actually been her request to sleep with one last time. But the King, being the master of manipulation that he was, had planted the idea into their heads to make it think that they were the ones who wanted to do it. Her smile covered the fact that she'd already known about all of this in advance and she had to keep up appearances for one last time. She laid her things aside and stripped out of her clothes before the already naked couple as they watched from the tops of their eyes. They would stay in their kneeling position of submission until she would give them an order. Who knows, maybe Link had it in him to knock Impa up to give her a baby of her own. She was certainly going to find out.

Once she was nude, Impa strode confidently to the bed. "Zelda, lay down on your back and open your legs," she ordered. Zelda immediately complied. "Link, I want you to get that cock hard for me and take my pussy from behind. Give me everything you got, hero," she said as she crawled onto the bed and immediately mounted Zelda. Zelda moaned the moment Impa cupped the younger woman's head and kissed her full on the lips. Gone was the hesitant girl from years past, now replaced by a fully trained slave woman who had no reservations about sleeping with anyone. As Impa started grinding her bare mound down into Zelda's, she felt Link spread her open from behind as he slid his cock deep into her. Impa moaned lustfully as she fucked the two of them at the same time.

Link's cock drove into Impa repeatedly. Impa timed grinding her slit against Zelda's every time Link thrust into her so that she got the full effect from both of them. She pressed her smaller tits into Zelda' larger breasts. At the same time, Impa kissed Zelda passionately full on the lips, invading the younger girl's mouth with her tongue. All three of their bodies rocked in unison as Impa allowed herself to be sandwiched between Link and Zelda. Link was eagerly humping away, plowing his cock in and out of Impa so much that he was the first to cum, blowing his seed deep into Impa's womb and making the older woman moan. It took Impa a few more thrust of her hips to be sent spiraling over the edge for her first orgasm.

She didn't let the younger Hylians off that easy though as she was given the full night with them. "Get on top of me and face your boyfriend," Impa ordered Zelda as Impa rolled to her back. Zelda dutifully climbed on top of her in the 69 position, facing Link. "Now suck him off and get him hard so that he can fuck me again, girl," she said, slapping Zelda on the ass before burying her face into Zelda's pussy.

"Ohhh! Yes, Mistress," Zelda moaned passionately as Impa started swirling her tongue around Zelda's clit. A slurping sound later told Impa that Zelda was then suckling on Link's cock. Link's own moaning confirmed it. Meanwhile, Impa wrapped her powerful arms around Zelda's thighs to keep her in place while she ate her out. At the same time, Impa's fingers found Zelda's butt plug and she started pushing it in and out to fuck her rear with it, making Zelda moan even more.

Then it was Impa's turn to moan as she then felt Link's cock penetrate her again. Shortly after that, she felt Zelda's tongue on her clit. She had to admit, the two of them working together... they were good... they were VERY good. Impa was shaking from her second orgasm in no time at all while Link continued plowing his cock into her at a steady rate. She tried to buck Zelda off of her but the little minx held onto Impa's body and continued her inexorable assault on her sensitive clit. Impa then turned the tables on her by fucking the younger girl with her tongue, getting a brief respite when she made Zelda cum hard on top of her. Link, obviously enjoying the sight of two women cumming together as they were wrapped around one another, then groaned deeply as he shot another load into Impa's waiting womb.

Impa was only able to get one more orgasm out of them before they were barely able to move. Which was fine, she had a lot of traveling to do tonight anyway. So the three lay together, bodies intertwined with one another with Impa in the middle, basking in the afterglow of sex with their bodies covered in sweat for some time. It was Zelda who broke the silence, shifting so that she was facing Impa. "Impa," she said hesitantly. "There's a favor that Link and I want to ask you to do for us."

Here it comes... Impa thought as she just raised a questioning eyebrow Zelda's way.

Zelda took a deep breath, sat up, and plunged ahead. "We want you to take the baby... our baby... with you when you leave tonight and be her mother."

"What?" Impa asked incredulously as she sat up. "What are you talking about, girl?"

"We've been talking," Link sighed, sitting up as well. "We've overheard the King talking with others and we don't think that our baby girl will raised the same as our other children... both with Ganon and Urbosa. So we'd like it if you took her with you to be safe and to grow up free from this place."

"Have you thought this out?" Impa indicated her firm, bare tits. "Do I look like I'm lactating? How do you expect me to feed the child?"

"I've been taking a portion of my breast milk and storing it into bottles with what little magic I have left since we've been weaning Tabra off and transitioning to solid food for her," Zelda explained. "Once you pop the cork on it, it's just as fresh as the day I'd put it into the bottle. There's enough there for your journey and a few months after that... you should be able to find a wetnurse at that time... or at the very least find a source of Lon Lon Milk to feed her."

Impa had to admit, Zelda had thought this through. "You expect me to go to the royal suite itself, evade the King, take months' worth of breast milk, and just walk out of the castle with all of that AND your baby?" Impa asked incredulously.

"Please, Impa!" Zelda was now begging her with tears in her eyes now. "I... we... don't want the baby to grow up here where she'll potentially be a slave along with us when she comes of age. If you ever loved me... if you ever loved my father... then please, don't let his granddaughter be raised a slave. Link and I will keep the King happy and at bay while you slip away with her."

"Do you know what you are asking me, child?" Impa hissed at her while inwardly she screamed with glee. Everything was happening as the King had foreseen it. "To take a royal child from the castle is treason!"

"Impa..." Link said, beseeching her. Even his eyes were misty. "Please. It's too late for us, but... maybe... maybe you and the baby could have a normal life away from all of this. While we'd love to be a part of her life, its just not going to be possible. Maybe she'll grow up without having to fight anyone but if she does have to raise up arms, either for the King or against him, then we rather she have a fighting chance with you. Just... please... let her know about us and let her know that we'll always love her. But whatever you do; take her away from her, give her a name, love her like your own, and train her to be better people than either of us can be."

Impa let out a deep sigh as she pretended to think about it and then finally, reluctantly, nodded. "Alright... for the sake of you two and your father, Zelda." She pointed right at them. "Just make sure that the King never comes for me. Got it?" Link and Zelda hugged each other close, smiled sadly, and nodded. Then they both hugged her and thanked her before helping her into her clothes and getting her things for her. Impa kissed them both and then was out the door, heading for the royal suite.

Once in the royal suite, she saw Ganon cradling the baby in question in his arms, cooing at her. He looked up at Impa with a smile. "I take it that they 'convinced' you?" he asked with amusement.

"They did," Impa nodded as she first went to the kitchen to scoop up all the magical milk bottles into a bag. With them stowed in her pack, she walked back out to the living area and crossed to the King, taking the swaddled baby from his arms and cradling it herself. "They even had begging... and tears... they even invoked your predecessor. It was quite the performance."

"I'm not the monster that they think I am. I would've raised the child as one of my own in succession for the throne if, forbid, anything ever happened to the others," Ganon sighed. "But this is for the best for everyone. A courier will come every month with gold and supplies for you, as promised, along with letters from myself, Zelda, and Link. I'll of course let them write and let them think that they're smuggling them out from under my nose. If letters ever stop coming from any one of us you are to assume the worst and fall back onto your contingency plans accordingly."

"Yes, your highness, I will not fail you," Impa said with a nod of her head. Then she looked at the baby girl in her arms, who shifted, stretched, yawned, and went back to sleep. Impa could see so much of her parents already in the baby. "Alright, little one, are you ready to get going with Nanny Impa?" she cooed at the sleeping baby, heading for the door.

Ganon got up and walked with her. "Your horse is tethered at the stables along with your traveling wagon. The guards have been rotated to give you a gap to make the appearances that you're 'getting away' from me," he chuckled. "Goddesses speed you on your journey, Impa."

"And on yours as well, Your Highness," Impa replied as she headed out the door. "I guess it's time for you to go be 'distracted'?" she laughed as well.

Ganon feigned distress, putting a dramatic back of his hand to his forehead. "Oh the things I do to entertain my slaves," he sighed mockingly.

Impa parted ways with him, heading out of the castle for the last time. She made it to her waiting horse and wagon without running into anyone else. There she climbed up into the rider's seat of the covered wagon, sitting the baby on her lap and holding on to her. Then she snapped the reigns, clicked her tongue, and they were off at a leisurely trot. As the castle receded into the distance behind them, Impa looked down at the baby girl. "Now what should I name you, hm?" She thought about it for some time as she looked at the baby and then finally came up with it as the baby looked more like one parent than the other.

"I think that I'll call you... Linkle."

*

Twenty Years Later...

It was the first month that only a single letter came from Hyrule Castle. Impa sighed as she read the note and looked at the instructions that it contained. Then her eyes drifted outside to the bush that had a flagstone under it. Embedded into that stone was the very sword that the King had given her to safeguard for all of these years. What they had feared finally came to pass. It was time.

Outside, her ward of two full decades practiced outside with her wooden sword and practice crossbow, deftly going through her drills that Impa taught her from her days as a Hylian Knight. Linkle, who'd blossomed into a beautiful, petite woman, bobbed and weaved in and out of the wooden poles with cross bars that had shields and swords on them. Then she'd do some shoulder rolls, pick up her crossbow in the middle of the roll, pop up and shoot a couple of targets, and then jump back into the imagined fray. She hacked and parried, striking at weak points as if the targets had armor on them, moving from one target to another in a flurry of attacks. Impa watched her with pride as Linkle took to her training far better than either her mother or her father had at her age. At this point, Impa could safely say that Linkle was her daughter, but she couldn't bring herself to do so out of deference to the girl's real mother whom she respected. "Come, child," Impa said, walking put the front door of the cottage to sit down on a bench under her window. She beckoned Linkle over and patted the bare wood next to her, "it is time to tell you the full story about your parents, their master, and what they have done for the realm."

"Really?" Linkle brightened up, sheathed the practice wooden sword, and eagerly bounded over to sit next to her adoptive mother. It wasn't often that Impa spoke of Linkle's real parents and Linkle typically hung onto Impa's every word when the subject came up. "What more can you tell me about them?" she asked, crossing her legs on the bench and leaning forward. "Who were they? What do they do, really?" she wanted to know all that she could learn as the letters that she got every month addressed to "Baby Girl" as they didn't even know her name were vague and cryptic most of the times.

Impa's smile grew even broader. So many questions and now the girl was old enough to know the full truth. "Well, let me tell you a story about your parents, the benevolent king that they serve to keep him and the realm happy, and the Triforce itself. It's a story of a man with the power to be on top, a woman with the wisdom to be a switch, and a man with the courage to be on the bottom as the three of them, in their own way, saved the realm through peace and love rather than hatred and strife," she said.

1...345678