Legless Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her finger to her cheek and mockingly said. "What shall I make you do?" She smiled at me, it was a wicked smile and then she rolled over so she was lying face down on the bed with her legs spread and her feet on the floor. "Dougie you may prove your devotion to me by licking my bottom."

Over the past several years I have spent a substantial number of evenings perusing web sites featuring stories, pictures and movies about dominant women humiliating submissive men. The act that Veronica was now demanding that I perform on her was a staple of these web sites. It was also an act that I frequently fantasized about while I masturbated late at night in the privacy of my den.

Now however I was confronted with the prospect of doing it in real life. I hesitated. Pushing your tongue into another person's asshole is a very degrading thing to do.

"Dougie you know you want to do it."

She was right. I leaned forward. I could feel Veronica quivering with excitement as I spread the cheeks of her beautiful rear. For a moment I stared at her puckered little hole and then I took a very deep breath, gathered all of my courage and pressed my lips against her anus.

Veronica cooed with delight.

Suddenly all of my inhibitions were washed away by an overwhelming surge of excitement. I was worshiping my goddess. This was something I'd secretly longed to do since I was a teenager and now I was actually doing it.

Veronica gasped when she felt me probe her anus with my tongue. "Dougie that feels wonderful; don't stop, please don't stop."

I pushed my tongue into her as deeply as I possibly could. Veronica reached back between her legs and started massaging her clit. Both of us were totally consumed by our mutual lust.

Suddenly Veronica arched her back. Every muscle in her body seemed to tighten. For a moment she remained perfectly still; she was like a coiled spring and then she screamed and her entire body started to shake.

I pulled back. I didn't understand what was happening. I watched. I wasn't sure about what I should do.

Gradually the convulsions tearing through Veronica's body started to subside and she collapsed on the bed. I continued watching her. She seemed to be whimpering, she might even have been crying and then suddenly she started to laugh. She rolled over onto her back, grabbed my shoulder and pulled me up on top of her. As she held me in her arms she whispered, "Dougie that was magnificent. I think it might have been the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced."

Everything immediately became clear. I'd never actually seen a woman have an orgasm before. My first wife certainly never had one with me. I was overwhelmed with pride. I'd actually made Veronica cum. This was something I never imagined I would be able to do for a woman.

I raised myself up on my forearms, looked down at her and asked, "Would you like me to do it again?"

Veronica started laughing. "Yes Dougie, I'd like you to do it for me every day for the rest of our lives, but tonight I think we should experiment a little more. I think we might be able to find some other very interesting games."

Veronica pulled me back down so I was lying on top of her again, put her arms around my neck and kissed me hard on the lips. It quickly turned into a passionate kiss filled with intense emotion.

Suddenly she rolled me over and pinned me to the bed. She looked down at me and said, "Dougie can I stay here with you tonight?"

I laughed. "Of course you can, nothing in this world would make me happier." I got quiet and then I looked up at her with a very serious expression. "You can also stay with me tomorrow night and the next night and the night after that and after that I'd like it if you stayed with me some more."

Veronica grinned at me. "I would like that Dougie, I would like that very much." Now it was her turn to get very quiet. After a moment she said, "I intend to keep on seeing other men, can you handle that?"

I slowly nodded. "Yes Ms. Waterman I think I can."

"If I live here, that means I may bring men here and entertain them in this room. You may or may not be at home."

I understood exactly what Veronica was doing. She was laying out the boundaries of our relationship. I appreciated it. I slowly nodded my head. "Yes Ms. Waterman, I understand that."

Veronica stared into my eyes. "Dougie are you really willing to try this?"

I stared back at her. "Yes I am."

She grinned and then she leaned down and pressed her lips against mine. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed with the intensity of new lovers. After a moment Veronica sat up and leered at me. "I think it's time for my little legless man to learn how to give a woman a proper kiss."

She pushed me off the bed. "Time to get back on your knees Tiny dick."

My body tingled as I got down on the floor. My entire being was already inflamed with sexual excitement and Veronica's cruel taunts were now fanning those flames. I had willingly become her toy and now I was more than eager to submit to any indignity that might suit her whim.

Once I was in position Veronica spread her legs. I stared up at her exposed cunt. She slowly drew two fingers through her glistening cleft and held them out in front of me. They were damp with her moisture. "Is this what you want Dougie? Would you like to taste me?"

I breathlessly answered, "Yes Ms. Waterman very much."

She smiled, pressed her fingers against my lips and nodded with approval as I opened my mouth and greedily licked them clean.

Veronica let me suck on her fingers for a moment and then she pulled them away and said, "Dougie it's time for you to learn how to give me head. Start by kissing me baby. Do it lightly, just brush your lips across my pussy."

Now I am an English teacher who also happens to be an immaculate housekeeper. I know how to follow directions and I am obsessed by detail. If Veronica wanted me to lightly brush her cunt with my lips, then that was what she was going to get.

I leaned forward and gently grazed the lips of her already moist pussy with my own lips.

Veronica gasped. 'Oh yes Dougie, that feels wonderful."

That was all the feedback I needed. I planted a series of very soft kisses along the length of her cunt. Veronica didn't move. Her eyes were closed, the tension in her body seemed to be slowly building as I planted each kiss.

I softly blew on her pussy and felt her shiver with excitement.

I kissed her again, only this time I extended my tongue and gently tickled the lips of her pussy as I placed each kiss.

Veronica was wet, very wet. When I touched her with my tongue I tasted her for the very first time. It was good, in fact it was wonderful. As I tasted her I realized that giving head to this woman was the most exciting thing I'd ever done in my entire life.

My kisses became firmer. Veronica cooed with delight. I closed my eyes and started to make out with her cunt.

"Lick me Dougie, lick me with your tongue."

I did as I was told. I moved slowly but I was firm and deliberate. Veronica reached down with both of her hands and spread the lips of her pussy. "My clit Dougie, find my clit and kiss it."

I'd spent enough time on erotic Internet web sites to have a fairly complete understanding of a woman's anatomy so I knew where to find Veronica's clit. I looked at it. She had a large clit and it was sticking out from the little hood of skin that generally served as it's hiding place. I smiled, my goddess was aroused.

Veronica shuddered as I kissed it and cried, "Dougie!"

I kissed it again.

She grabbed my head, pulled my face into her cunt and breathlessly whispered. "More!"

I started sucking on Veronica's clit. She responded by wrapping her legs around my shoulders and locking my head in place. I kept sucking on her clit. She started rotating her hips. I heard her giggling with delight as she ground her sopping cunt into my face. I responded by closing my eyes and pressing my face into her sex. We lost track of time. Our only concern was Veronica's pleasure.

Suddenly Veronica stopped moving. I continued sucking on her clit. For a moment she sat perfectly still on the edge of the bed and then she screamed. It was a shrill, almost frightening cry. As she screamed her entire body started to shake. I stopped sucking on her clit, but she kept holding my face pressed into her cunt.

I waited patiently with my head locked between Veronica's legs while the waves of pleasure tore through her body. When the convulsions finally started to subside she relaxed. I waited for a moment and then she freed me from the iron grip of her thighs and lay back on the bed.

I watched her from my place at her feet. I wasn't sure what I should do, so I just waited. Finally she sat up. When Veronica saw me kneeling on the floor in front of her she smiled. "You really are a very obedient little slave aren't you?"

I didn't say anything, I just picked up her foot and kissed her toes.

Veronica sighed. "Dougie you are absolutely wonderful." She reached down and pulled me up on the bed. "Come on baby, it's time for us to cuddle."

While I was getting on the bed Veronica noticed that I had an erection. She grabbed my little penis and laughed. "Oh my it looks like someone got excited when he was licking my cunt."

She kissed my cheek. "Lie down legless, Veronica knows just what to do when her sweet baby gets a cute little stiffie."

She pushed me down so I was lying with my head on the pillows. Once I was settled she kneeled next to me. I gasped when she leaned over and put my erect penis into her mouth. This was the first time I ever experienced a blow job. My ex-wife was always opposed to oral sex, she thought it was dirty.

As I lay there enjoying Veronica's efforts I had to smile. I remembered that when I walked into our bedroom on that fateful night, Emily had the football coach's huge cock in her mouth. Apparently oral sex was only dirty with me.

Suddenly I felt that wonderful tingling start to build in my loins. I decided that I had better warn Veronica. "Ms. Waterman, I think I'm about to cum."

She waved me off with her hand and continued sucking me without regard to my warning. When I started to cum she kept my cock in her mouth and amazed me by swallowing all of my semen.

Once I was done cumming Veronica sat up and smiled at me. A small trickle of my semen was dripping from the corner of her mouth. "Dougie, you're a very sweet gentleman, but when I give you a blow job you don't have to worry about cumming in my mouth. I love the taste of spunk." She giggled, "I always swallow it."

Veronica pulled my arm out, lay down and cuddled up to my shoulder. As we fell asleep she whispered, "Dougie this was a wonderful evening."

I smiled and whispered, "Yes Ms. Waterman, it really was."

*******​

To be continued.

12