All Comments on 'Leigh Trains For A Triathlon Pt. 02'

by JohnRocker272

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DauerspitzDauerspitzover 1 year ago

Very well written! I liked the expanded direction, but I guess I would've been happy with only the original characters aswell. I'm looking forward to the finale, just hoping they don't break up and Leigh doesn't end up with the dutch guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you going to give the original author the credit for the story you stole?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

It always makes me want to vomit when weak, pathetic guys allow their GF's to walk all over them. Mind you, he was a complete arsehole masturbating with Steph, showing his cock and watching her masturbate. That just makes him a hypercrite as well as a wimp.

Having been a top competitive athlete myself, it was just ridiculous that they were all drunk two nights before their Full Ironman race. Do you really know how much that takes out of the body? They'd be lucky enough to be able to walk rather than getting drunk and partying hard, fucking around.

Finally, her actions getting naked and prancing around are not fitting actions for a GF. He needs to grow some balls and break off with her NOW. She is just going to get worse: a lot worse.

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13over 1 year ago

Cant wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This MC is a complete clown., weak, indecisive and dumb.

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyxover 1 year ago

Hey! Don't feel bad. It can't ever be long enough. This story is amazing and I love how you write this cheating girlfriends. Don't mind the hate of low self-steem dudes who only want to self insert into alphas to fap a quickie. You are AMAZING and Ill be reading all of your stories.

I adore Leigh and I hope you don't rush it out of fear of it being too long.

hugplxhugplxover 1 year ago

I just can't find this titillating at all. It's like watching a slow-motion car crash.

The relationship is so unhealthy that I can only notice that fact and it keeps pulling me out. Leigh needs to be less of an airhead - she reads like a naive 18yo - and the MC needs to figure out what he wants.

I only feel frustration while reading this - maybe that's what you're going for? If so, you certainly hit your mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

shes fucking a bunch of guys and its getting beyond ridiculous .

boyfriend is an idiot to not kick the slut out .

one star .

NYCLIMBERNYCLIMBERover 1 year ago

Ignore all the people complaining about the story, they clearly enjoyed it otherwise they wouldn't have read it. Just trying to act all 'masculine' when in reality they are probably 'incels'.

I really enjoyed it mate. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for part 3 👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has been great so far, can't wait to see what you have planed for Leigh. Your narrative style is my favourite in this cheating/exhibitionism niche, cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will the next story be posted

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13over 1 year ago

One of my favorite series on the site. Any timeline on the next chapter?

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 1 year ago

Once again, I am in complete agreement with hugplx's critique ... this tale is like a train wreck that I can't seem to turn away from. When Leigh cried and asked if our hero was going to break up with her, his answer should have been, "OH HELL YEAH. GOOD-BYE." Well, in for a penny, in for a pound. If you give our hero some balls in the next chapter, I will give your tale 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous