Leila’s Lesbian Mistress Pt. 03

Story Info
Leila wakes up to a surprise between her legs.
3.2k words
4.44
32k
23
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday morning I was woken up by Eve's glorious tongue working away at my swollen cunt. I opened my eyes slowly and was already panting, she had definitely done this before. I tried to reach for her dark brown hair and force her harder down on my pussy, but I realized I was handcuffed. Each of my wrists were connected to one of my bed frames, pulling my arms tight and making a v shape. I sighed in annoyance; of course there was a catch to having my beautiful roommate willingly serve me. There would always be something putting me in a compromising or submissive position. Instead of dwelling on it, I decided to enjoy the soft licks Eve was giving me. She suckled on my clit causing me to gasp, pulling it an inch or two from my hood, and releasing it from her warm mouth with a pop! Before repeating the process all over again. It was incredible and I was moaning non-stop. Inevitably, I was working my way to climax, and I hoped I would get there soon; I didn't get to cum last night.

Eve's orgasm denial from our last session did a number on me. After she left, we didn't speak or see each other for the rest of the night. I was forced to study and work with a sopping pussy. I couldn't make myself cum because Eve would definitely hear, so all I could do was keep myself on the edge. I fingered my pussy and softly cooed as I read my history textbook, but pulled away every other paragraph to not risk an orgasm. It wasn't too hard because I wouldn't build up to the edge, but it was still torture nevertheless. I had to touch myself to ease the heat radiating from my honeypot, but could never eradicate the need entirely. Even when she wasn't present, Eve had control over me. It was frustrating and exhilarating, all at the same time.

I writhed in pleasure, her wet tongue making long, flat strokes across the length of my cunt. We made eye contact and it never broke. Why was she pleasuring me, serving me? There had to be a catch, but I couldn't figure it out. Nevertheless, I allowed the gorgeous woman to have her way with me, as confusing as it was. My breath quickened, my chest heaving up and down as I struggled to get enough air in. The pleasure was making my heart skip a beat, my pussy heat up, my legs tremble. I could only imagine how helpless I looked right now: arms tightly restrained, head thrown back, hair a mess, back arched, and my mouth shaping a permanent "o" in surprise and lust. She was right: I was a dirty slut that couldn't get enough of her or anyone else for that matter. I was completely at her mercy and she could do whatever she wanted. If Eve chose to bring me to orgasm 30 times over I wouldn't be able to stop her. And in the same vein, if she wanted to keep me on edge for hours on end, I wouldn't be able to get in her way. How pathetic that all I can do is lay back and take it, but I love it.

When I start approaching orgasm, I get really anxious. Will she really let me cum this time? Will she really let me enjoy this sex in its entirety? My ears were filled with the sound of her diligently slurping at my cunt as well as my own puny moans. My eyes are begging with her, silently pleading for her to let me cum. Her eyes stare back, showing no intention of letting me tip over, but also no sign of stopping. I pouted and went for verbal cues instead.

"Please Miss Eve, let me cum! Ohhhh, it feels so good. Please, please!!!" I begged, attempting to grind my pussy into her glorious mouth. I was so close, so close to releasing all that pent up frustration from last night. My breathing stopped, my back arched to degrees I'd never done, my eyes were crossed and... nothing.

Eve quickly pulled her tongue away, leaving me painfully on the edge.

"Fuck no no no! Miss Eve, please I need your tongue!" I sobbed, humping their air for any type of friction to my sensitive pussy. She took so much delight in my frustration it was insane. She smirked evilly at me, my juices framing her mouth. I noticed a wet spot on my mattress, she was definitely getting wet from my misfortune. I closed my eyes and cried softly as my pussy ebbed painfully, contracting and releasing for any semblance of contact. No luck.

"Morning Leila! Tell me, how was it waking up to a beauty in between your legs?" Eve purred, crawling on top of me. I gasped as she lightly touched my engorged clit, brushing it softly causing me the most feathery touches. I squirmed under her touch, trying to form words to describe the magic she had just given me.

"Oh Miss Eve it was a privilege— uh! To have you please me. I'm so grateful," I slurred. I was out of my mind, my brain foggy from all the denial and release needed in my body. Eve brought her face back to my pussy, softly brushing her button nose against my flowery lips. I shuddered.

"Damn right it was a privilege. I found you with your cunt soaked, how embarrassing. You're always so eager to be played with." I groaned in agreement. She slowly brought her fingers to my soaked entrance, teasing the area around it. Then ever so slowly, she slipped them in my hole and pumped them in and out. This was a first; I was never into penetration, but Eve's fingers just felt so good. Was there anything she couldn't do?

She pleasured me for a few minutes and the whole time I was in a state of disarray. I couldn't keep quiet, I didn't care if someone could hear us. I just needed release, release from her. I whined and gasped tirelessly, gripping at my restraints until my knuckles turned white. I humped at her hand, secretly wanting her entire hand inside me. Eve didn't budge though; she kept her rhythm regardless of how worked up I was getting and moved away when I got too close. It was beautiful, sexy, painful, frustrating: it was everything I'd ever wanted.

As quickly as it started, it ended. I wasn't on the edge but I was very close; I don't know if leaving me this way was better or worse. She swiftly slipped her fingers out of me and brought them to my plump lips making me taste myself. She made me feel so dirty, but I was happy to lap at her digits, slick with my girl juice. I was still sexually ungratified, my pussy was still on fire with my clit crazy engorged. I sighed knowing my fate for the rest of the day would be my fat, wet pussy soaking my panties all day, if she even allowed me to wear them. Curse Eve for constantly keeping me horny.

"Well get your ass up, pet. A proper slut keeps their body in shape. We're going to the gym. Your tits are ok, but your ass isn't big enough for a whore like yourself." She sighed, kissing my vulva then working to untie me. I groaned in annoyance; I hated working out. It was painful and took forever to get a sliver of results. Regardless of how I felt I would be doing it, I didn't have a choice. After Eve had worked the cuffs off my hands, I sat up and rubbed my wrists. They were red and agitated from all the pulling I was doing, and the discomfort would last for at least a few hours; a constant reminder of the world-crashing sex I had just had.

"It's 6 am so no one should be at the complex. Put on your tiniest pair of shorts and bra and let's go. No panties. You have 10 minutes to get ready," Eve said, then she left me alone. I sat on the edge of my cot for a minute, then decided to get up. No need to be late and upset her. I dug through my drawer and found my smallest pair of short shorts; if I was allowed panties they'd be on display. I winced as I pulled the cloth over my pussy; I could already feel the crotch getting wet and my clit getting friction. This was going to be a rough workout.

Next I pulled a sports bra I got in 9th grade over my D cup. It was a struggle to get the clothing over my mammaries and I had to settle with my underboob being oh so slightly exposed. When I approached my bathroom mirror, I almost cried in embarrassment. I looked like a whore. My tits were spilling out on the sides and with the bra being so small, I had an obscene amount of cleavage on display. The bottoms of my ass cheeks were hanging out, anyone walking by could slap the bottom of my bare ass. The shorts were so small they hugged my vulva, leaving nothing to the imagination; I was sure I could see a damp spot on the crotch as well. Eve approached from behind trying to hide her glee. She was wearing something way less hoeish: a sports bra with a simple black tank over it, athletic leggings just above her knees, and a lightweight zip-up hoodie covering her abs. The stark contrast between us would be so apparent when we eventually got to the sports complex. As tears trickled down my face, Eve placed her hands on my shoulders and looked at me through the mirror.

"Look how cute my slut is! Cheeks all rosy from horniness! Or is it from embarrassment? I don't really care. I'm sure the whole campus is excited to see your big titties, you've been hiding them under those ugly sweaters for so long. Get your hair up and let's go!" With an unceremonious slap to my ass, Eve skipped to her room to get her shoes on. I sniffled as I pulled my long dreads up into a high pony feeling utterly humiliated. I've always been much more conservative with my clothing: large sweaters, long skirts, turtlenecks, and I knew that knowing what my body looked like was a topic of discussion on campus. I always had loved the power to not allow anyone access, but now that was all taken away. I didn't want to be the slutty girl on campus, the one people only talked to because she had a nice body. But Eve obviously has different plans.

We left our dorm and I was immediately self conscious. It was 6 am so no one was in the hall but I was so nervous we'd be seen, even though I'm technically covered and not naked. Eve ordered me to walk behind her and keep my head down and I did just that. Every so often though, I lifted my eyes just to catch a hint of her beauty again. Her bouncy curls were pulled up into a messy bun, and her bronzy skin glowed, even under the harsh fluorescent lights of the dormitories. She was beautiful, lean, and crazy confident and I was just her lowly slave.

We turned the corridor and waited on the elevator. I impatiently tapped my foot, hoping the elevator would be empty, praying no one would come around the corner and see me dressed like a skank. Luckily my prayers were answered when it was revealed no one was in the elevator, and I quickly shuffled into the metal box. Eve pressed the lobby and we prepared ourselves for the descent.

As soon as the doors closed Eve demanded, "Drop your shorts and present yourself to me. Knees spread apart, hands behind your head. I want to see how wet you are, you dirty exhibitionist." Knowing I would regret this later, I shook my head in retaliation.

"Miss Eve don't make me do this, what if someone sees? This is embarrassing?" I sobbed.

"What's embarrassing is that you won't show your cunt because you know it's soaking Leila. The longer we wait the longer you have to hold position when the doors open. Get down. Face the doors. NOW." She barked. It was evident she didn't take kindly to my disobedience. With the threat of exposing myself longer, I dropped my shorts as instructed. I cried as a long drip of grool stretched out from my pussy all the way to where my pants rested on the floor. Without a hesitation, I squatted, spread my knees apart, put my hands behind my head, and studied the floor intensely.

The short elevator ride felt like an eternity. Eve didn't say a word, just stared at me and my dripping vulva. I cried silently, taking in the weight of my situation. I was a total whore and loving it. Eve had dressed me up as this little fuck doll, making me work out and god knows what else in her mind and I'm letting her. How far will I let her go with this? Will I spend the rest of my days being nothing but a lap dog to my beautiful mistress? Would I be content with that life? Would I willingly serve her til' the end of my days? The more I thought about a long term future with this dynamic, the hotter I got, the more I cried, the more I dripped. Eve was exploiting my most vulnerable of emotions, and I could do nothing to stop her.

Eventually the elevator doors opened and I immediately started getting anxious. I was squatting with my pussy fully exposed, and anyone who walked by would be able to see! I was waiting for the moment that Eve would allow me to at least pull my shorts up, but she didn't even budge. I started crying, begging her to let me up.

"Please Miss Eve I'll do anything, just let me pull my pants up!" I pleaded. She glared at me.

"Shut your whore mouth. You wouldn't be in this position if you had followed my instructions. Now shut up." The 30 seconds or so of holding position was agonizing and anxiety inducing. My eyes kept darting to the side, in search of anyone coming, and then back up at Eve, begging for her to take mercy. She never met my gaze. Her face was stoic and hard, showing no emotion or sympathy for me. She was serious about punishment, she isn't the type to forfeit just because of some puppy eyes.

Eventually, the elevator doors closed. At this point I was in tears, choking back audible sobs and snot on my face. Even if it was just 30 seconds, I felt so humiliated and embarrassed.

"Get up, pull up your shorts. Don't disobey me again," Eve spat. I quickly took my hands from behind my head, stood up, and pulled my shorts up. The crotch of them were soaked, but if I walked with my legs closed together I hope no one would notice. When we finally reached our destination, Eve turned to me and said, "Suck it up, stop with the tears. We're going to exercise, you're going to work hard, and you'll do it without crying Understand?" I nodded, wiping away at my cheeks. She was right, how pathetic was I? If anything, I'm lucky she even cares about my physical health.

-

We entered the dorm's gym, thankfully no one else was here. No windows, only large machinery and damning fluorescent lights. Eve instructed me to start with the treadmill so I stepped on. Running in this horrid bra was one of the worst things I'd ever experienced. It didn't hold my tits back at all, it only made them squish together and jiggle. It was painful and I was near tears. My mistress watched mercilessly as my boobs nearly slapped me in the face, grinning maliciously. Very soon I started working up a sweat, and my dark skin shined as if baby oil had been spread all over me. Regardless of how much pain and embarrassment I felt, I continued with my exercises. I knew the quicker I finished, the quicker I could leave and change, and that would be the end of this very public shaming.

I jogged away as Eve watched me intently, occasionally barking orders at me. "Pick up your feet whore! I know you're fat but damn." "Get those arms pumping. My sluts are in shape, not a flabby mess." It was so demeaning and so erotic all at the same time. As my legs powered on and on, my very short shorts were digging into my thighs, creating such a prominent camel toe there really was no point in wearing them. A bit of a wedgie was forming in the back showing even more of my ass to anyone who dared enter the gym this early. But I didn't dare stop jogging.

After about 20 minutes, Eve stopped the treadmill for me and brought me over to do some stretching.I knew this was another way for me to show off my body, but I really did need a good stretch. Right before I got ready she said, "I think those shorts will restrict you too much. Take them off. Oh, and the bra too." I sighed as I tugged the tiny sports bra over my head before throwing it, as well as my shorts, on the floor in front. I was completely naked. There were definitely cameras in here, if a security guard was paying even the slightest of attention he'd be in for a real show. I uncomfortably kept my arms at my sides, assuming Eve would yell if I tried to be the slightest bit modest in such a damning situation.

"Hm, you're body's looking better already. But good sluts are nice and flexible, able to be put in any position desired. Let's get to it. Touch your toes." Lucky me had a history of dance and cheer so I touched my toes with ease, even going the extra mile and placing my palms flat on the ground. It hurt slightly but felt good as hell. I was getting comfortable until I saw a camera flash from behind and the clicking sounds of a camera. Despite my discomfort, I didn't dare move.

"Nice pussy girlie. And your hands are flat on the ground! What a cute over-achiever," Eve snorted as she continued to snap pictures of my pussy and ass. It was horrible allowing her to do this, but I knew things could be much, much worse if I resisted.

For the next 30 minutes my mistress ordered me to perform different poses, all of them showing off my cunt. Downward dog, happy baby, frog, anything that looked even mildly explicit she demanded that I perform them. I'm sure by the end of our little photography session, she had well over 100 photos of the most intimate parts of myself.

"Great job bitch, not bad for your first day. We'll work out 4 days a week to get your body right, I don't tolerate lazy sluts," Eve called as she left me tired and naked on the gym floor.