All Comments on 'Lemons to Lemonade Ch. 02'

by lustwords

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
You lost me

This is why cuckolds and their slut wives don't mix with the swinger crowd. Why no matter how much cuck/sluts say they are swingers THEY ARE NOT. Swingers are in even handed relationships. They chose to swap with other openly so there is no cheating, lying or betrayal. And they both do it. Unlike the one sided and humiliating nature of the cuck/slut lifestyle, swingers have respect for one another and see each other as equals.

Granted, the slut wives are empowered by their cuck husbands. But once they cross the line, they do so with one sided selfishness. There is no respect in humiliating your husband by fucking another guy while you relegate him to spectator or waiting at home until you are done status.

I didn't even finish this.

If you are a cuck...you are not a man. You deserve all the humiliation your wife...the village bicycle heaps on you. The sad thing is you sick fuckers actually like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Roxy is already looking respect for Gene.

And so am I.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 4 years ago
Who talks like these characters?

On the positive the plot and characters are good ideas. The issues are well presented and the drama and risk of this lifestyle are well discussed between Roxy and Gene.

I cannot identify with or understand Gene or any other character that wants his wife to have other lovers and no other women for himself. Lustwords has spent an abundance of words in this story presenting why Gene is compelled to seek this thrill and he failed to explain it to me.

The dialogue was so unrealistic and did not convey the sensual nature of the story. Many times Gene is discussing that this really turns him on and why and they are in bed and Roxy is turned on and they discuss in detail and then turn over and go to sleep. Too much talk and talk and talk.

lustwordslustwordsabout 4 years agoAuthor
read ch. 3

People are taking this too serious. It is nothing more than experimentation and I think that everyone has either done it or would like to, or would have liked to do it, experimentation, not cuckolding. Jealousy and possessiveness are ugly animals and destroy relationships. Strong relationships are essential for pursuits like these and the bond of trust is essential. Swinging is a completely different lifestyle. I see it as a method of two people exploring sex with other people but apart from their own relationship. Finally, this is all just erotic fantasy and subject to my imagination. Enjoy, or not, it's up to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous