All Comments on 'Lena and Hubby's Hotwife Fantasy'

by hotwiferotica

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
campswampycampswampy4 months ago

Very nice audio ! Please create some more, maybe let Jack watch as you enjoy a really big Cock 😁

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Incredibly erotic, and I love it. I liked that it was told from the POV of Lena, and it was her fantasies. Lena also described Jack’s fantasies as she understood them. Their fantasies are merging into the one desire for Lena to fuck Brian.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, this is so hot and sexy. I love how Lena sounds as she teases and fucks her husband. This is a great addition to your text stories. The audio from Lena's perspective really brings the fantasies to live. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I read the script as I listened to the audio. I enjoyed it very much. This is a very sexy and erotic story. Keep write and record more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More audio stories please 🙏 MANY MANY MANY more stories PLEASE 😉 Exactly the type of thing we want!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the best audio I've every listened to on here. Make some more big cock tales! You're SO good at it.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog4 months ago

That was so fucking hot. What a sexy whisper voice. I'm impressed. I've listened to other audio segments here but they just weren't very good so I avoid them. High quality stuff. 5 stars. I want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely the hottest audio ever by anyone. Better than ANY story or book.

eklypseklyps3 months ago

I loved the voice and the idea but I felt that it could have been much better if it was more from the angle of the wife being turned on and way less about the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the second audio of yours that I've listened to, and for me this one was much hotter, because the wife continues to tell her husband just how much she craved Brian's cock, not going back to "I don't want any other man but you" afterwards. Excellent, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

so awesome !!

love that Brad is also muscly ( as well as big down there !)

Hunter969Hunter9693 months ago

Your story's enticing the entire time, so hot

SlowJoeFSlowJoeF26 days ago

Fantastic series. I loved both the written and audio parts. You have a great voice and the background sounds make it sound real. Great writing and I hope you expand on the story with Lena and Jack exploring more opportunities to explore their fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotwiferotica@hotwiferotica
I am a lover of hotwife and cuckold erotica that focus on married women's sexual desires and their need to seek satisfaction from men who are bigger and better lovers than their husbands. I will divulge I am in my twenties and am happily married in a straight relationship. I ...