Lena and Hubby's Hotwife Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, Brian just made me cum on his cock. I'm sorry, but I enjoyed it so much! I never thought a big cock could feel so good. It's better than I imagined. Tell me, honey. I need to know. Where would you like him to cum? Can he.. can he... cum inside?

Jack's cock is twitching like crazy inside me. I can feel him tightening up. He's trying to control it... but he's so close. I don't think he will be able to hold off much longer. And, I know just what will bring him over the edge.

I turn around and look at my husband as he's fucking me.

"Jack says it is ok for you to cream pie his wife. Give me your cum, Brian."

On cue, I feel the warm liquid shoot out from Jack's cock into me. He's squirting and squirting... there's so much cum! "Ahhh! Jack! Brian! It's so hot! So thick! It's... so much more than I expected. It's dripping out. Oh God, it's everywhere!"

It has to be one of our best fucks we've ever had. I'm not sure exactly what the cause was, but it was certainly amazing. Jack made me cum with his cock, which rarely happens. Was it the new sexy black lacy lingerie I bought? Was it Jack perving at Jennifer's tits all day at work? Was it the thought of Brian fucking Jennifer?

Or... was it the thought of Brian fucking me? I know Jack is developing this... hotwife fetish. But, is it all fantasy, or does he really want me to fuck someone for real? And does he want to watch as another man take me?

I look at my husband and challenged him to answer truthfully.

"You were amazing, honey. You came so much. Did you enjoy our fantasy fuck with Brian tonight? Do you want to watch him fuck me for real with his big thick cock? Do you want to watch me cum for him?

"I can be your hotwife and fuck anyone you want."

--:--
--:--
1.0
hotwiferotica
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
SlowJoeFSlowJoeF17 days ago

Fantastic series. I loved both the written and audio parts. You have a great voice and the background sounds make it sound real. Great writing and I hope you expand on the story with Lena and Jack exploring more opportunities to explore their fantasies.

Hunter969Hunter9692 months ago

Your story's enticing the entire time, so hot

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

so awesome !!

love that Brad is also muscly ( as well as big down there !)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is the second audio of yours that I've listened to, and for me this one was much hotter, because the wife continues to tell her husband just how much she craved Brian's cock, not going back to "I don't want any other man but you" afterwards. Excellent, thanks!

eklypseklyps3 months ago

I loved the voice and the idea but I felt that it could have been much better if it was more from the angle of the wife being turned on and way less about the husband.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Lena Tells Hubby About Her Lover Pt 4.5: Hotwife recounts how her bull fucked her.in Audio
Lena Fucks In Front Of Hubby Pt 5.5: Hubby watches bull fuck his sexy hotwife.in Audio
Emily and Hubby's Valentine Fantasy Emily enjoy Valentine's Day sex through hotwife fantasiesin Audio
Lena's Secret Big Cock Fantasy Lena is asked by her husband if she's ever fantasised.in Loving Wives
y Wife, His Property Ch. 04 My GF planned a bbc surprise for me.in Interracial Love
More Stories