All Comments on 'Lena and the Robot Ch. 07'

by TheSandGoose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ConfusedlemurConfusedlemurabout 1 year ago

I love this story so much! I hope there's still more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue…..this is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! This was intense. I love where the story is going. So H38 is Lena.

It’s wonderful seeing Lena starting to be programmed, or should I say H38. Wasn’t expecting the process to be painful though or overriding her name how it did.

Makes me wonder if Sini isn’t actually Sini at all, but a construct used by E27 to appear human. Will Lena become a construct for H38? I hope there isn’t complete identity death. Hopefully E27 and H38 are the robotized versions of Lena and Sini and not their complete replacements.

I’m curious about the origins of the suit. Who really made it and for what purpose?

GwenndolynGwenndolynabout 1 year ago

I am really loving this entire series. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us. It's amazing.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderabout 1 year ago

Yes please. I want a suit. I want a designation. Really great execution of the overtaking of Lena's personality & being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

its so thought out what happens if you copy someone so she is her and she is h38 her as h38 thinks she is still lena i guess its the same for e27

HantsHermesHantsHermesabout 1 year ago

Really looking forward to seeing where this is going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSandGoose@TheSandGoose
I actively try to avoid the PATH in my writing: (Pain, rApe, Torture, Humiliation) - so don't ask. While I may write transformation and machine/human stories, I don't do transgender (and never will). Want to get in on the discussion? Offer speculation or suggestions? Conspira...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES