All Comments on 'Lena and the Robot Ch. 08'

by TheSandGoose

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ConfusedlemurConfusedlemurabout 1 year ago

This was honestly a perfect chapter! There's nothing more I can say! Please keep this going more and more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best chapter yet. You really went deep into the explanation of how the suit and units work which I thought was perfect. Too many times it gets overlooked or a lazy generic answer is put in but you did an excellent job of making it sound more real and possible. I look forward to see how it all plays out. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wait, why do the suddenly have super enhanced hearing and stuff? Sure, their "software" may have been upgraded, but that shouldn't automatically improve their "hardware", right?

GwenndolynGwenndolynabout 1 year ago

This chapter was amazing. It's an incredible overall story.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderabout 1 year ago

Unit A177 needed to rate this story. Happy to feel as good as E27 & H38.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSandGoose@TheSandGoose
I actively try to avoid the PATH in my writing: (Pain, rApe, Torture, Humiliation) - so don't ask. While I may write transformation and machine/human stories, I don't do transgender (and never will). Want to get in on the discussion? Offer speculation or suggestions? Conspira...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES