All Comments on 'Lena and the Robot Ch. 10'

by TheSandGoose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
maxout09maxout09about 1 year ago

Loved the story and the premise. However, it would have been better if Lena had just worked on the collar or a leotard (something they could wear out. Keep up the good writing and I cannot wait for your next story.

GwenndolynGwenndolynabout 1 year ago

This was a great series. I loved every bit of it and I look forward to whatever you write next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has been an incredible story and the fantasy strikes so many chords that I cannot wait to see who their next choice is and what kind of trouble they can get into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellently done... so um... will this be turned into a graphic novel now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I both liked the story with its fetishes, but also that you managed to make this also have a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love to see them become actual robots in the future..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very cute story. It's way too rare to find niche kink stories that are this wholesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSandGoose@TheSandGoose
I actively try to avoid the PATH in my writing: (Pain, rApe, Torture, Humiliation) - so don't ask. While I may write transformation and machine/human stories, I don't do transgender (and never will). Want to get in on the discussion? Offer speculation or suggestions? Conspira...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES