Lena et Tatiana Ch. 02

Story Info
Boy is bound watching as Maitresse enjoys subjugation more.
2.6k words
4.24
5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eltee84
Eltee84
9 Followers

Her attire for the evening was a simple plain red dress. It was low cut down between her curvaceous breasts, the bottom of the skirt didn't even attempt to cover her bottom. Bare legs were the natural call and she simply had to be barefoot for her amazing lover. Small price to pay for having such a sexy boy.

His attire for the evening began in simplicity... he was naked. Just a dark-brown genuine leather collar with only one simple D-ring on the font, a buckle at the back. Everything they wanted, nothing they didn't need.

From there the recipe became much spicier. She knew she was going to be a little bitch tonight and fucked ever so raucously, but that did not dampen that desire she had to sometimes be so cruel to the poor boy.

The plug was first. For tonight she decided to be nostalgic, using his personal one. Not one of the many they had bought together. This was one he had bought when they spoke online and she'd order him to plug himself when she dominated him online. They didn't use it often, but she was in the mood for it tonight.

She made him kneel in a corner. At first facing the two walls, his hands on the brickwork. With his back arched so his knees and back formed a 90o angle. She slapped his cheeks. One then the other. SLAP SLAP. Hearing the delicious sound from his skin from each strike and the accompanying painful gasp. She squeezed a bottle of lube directly above his ass-crack and watched the liquid start to slide down then using her index finger started to rub it up and down and then into his rosebud. Playing about a little bit, initially to ensure libation was ensured and then just for fun as she watched his body squirm with his slutty pleasure.

She held the plug and applied a little more lude to it. Then, pressing it to his entrance she pressed against the opening. Feeling his body quiver slightly as he felt the now warm silicon and then sliding it in. He didn't resist. He didn't dare. Resistance to small plug like this had resulted with harsh and larger punishments and he had finally trained his tight ass to accept what it wanted unequivocally.

She held her palm against it once it was fully submerged within his ass. Rolling her hand in an anti-clockwise motion. Hearing him groan. He was still tight enough for them to be discomfort but there was still desire and lust in his groans.

"Lie on the ground, on your stomach, bitchboy." She commanded softly. Sitting back on her haunches as she did. "Good." She said when he had lain flat on his front, if the walls coming away from the corner started an angle then he lay in a way to make it a triangle. She got up, to her feet. Pulling her dress down unconsciously despite it making no difference, if the boy had looked up he could have seen pretty much all he wanted.

She went to one of the naughty drawers, there were several of them. Nestled in a large and antique dish cabinet. Old mahogany wood, stained dark by many vanishings. There were antique white china dishware in glass cabinets, each worth thousands. Below a line of five shallow drawers that held matters such as the finer of the cutleries and tablecloths and napkins. A deeper five were below and these were the chambers of the naughty items... for the living room anyway.

The first on the left held the rope. And it was rope she wanted. Many, many coils sat facing her as she opened the drawer. All were the same length (the specialised different length cuts remained in the playroom mainly); which was no matter. They were all perfect.

She took several pairs in her left hand. She didn't even count, just reached in and lifted them and brought them with her. If she had too many then she had more ideas. Never such a thing as too much rope.

She knelt down beside her prostrate lover. He had his head to his side, facing the room so he could see her. Which was no problem, she hadn't said otherwise. His arms were by his side, there was a slight gap between his feet; which wasn't normal for him, but then his cock was still a raging inferno underneath him so he'd probably unconsciously eased a fraction to the side. Good, still meant his weight was pressing his dick into the carpet instead of cutting off the blood supply.

She took the first coil. He always clipped the rope after coiling, which was fun as it meant the rope looked neat before being used and she loved making him crawl about picking them up the next day. "Hands behind your back, please." She said. Her emotions were mixed, she was about to become a playtoy to two women but here she was tying up her submissive lover. His hard cock just underneath him. Why hadn't she just played with it; he wouldn't tell. He wouldn't be able to.

She started on his wrists, doubling the rope over in half placing it underneath his offered wrists then sliding the two ends of the chord inside the loop the half had made. Then she began to wind them around and around his wrists. His hands were balled, inside of his fist to inside of his fist. She cinched off the knot. Tugging on it. Then tugging on it again mockingly as she giggled loudly at his expense. He gasped, offered a token tug himself of his bondage but to no avail.

His ankles were next. The same fold in half and feed the tips through the hole once more and tied ankle to ankle. She couldn't help it: she started to tickle his soles. He giggled and squirmed and swayed and laughed and started to buckle. He was too ticklish. It was fun. But no time.

She had miscounted, just one chord of rope left. She had wanted one for his body and one for his groin but she'd only picked up three strips. Next time. The third was to complete the hogtie. Bringing his feet and up as she bound the ankles to the wrists. Not too taught, he was stuck in that position but it didn't lift his shoulders and hips. He would be in this position for a long time tonight and she didn't require a safe word being used whilst she was deep in pleasure. She wouldn't know a safe code being used if she was herself being used.

Walking back to the cabinet the farthest on the right had a variety of items. One of which was a gag. She picked this up. Taking it back with her she put it on the ground next to the boy. Bit too early for it. Unfortunately. She stood over him, using a foot she pushed him on his side. He now faced the room and so did his cock, still hard. Pointing out like a flagpole. All to see its glory. She pressed a bare sole against it. Pushing it against his torso. Rubbing it up and down with the bottom of her foot.

***********

He heard the doorbell ring, from his angle he could see the clock on the wall opposite him. It was 7:45 which meant Lena and Tatiana were late for their 7:30 promise but actually early by Lena and Tatiana's standards. He heard his Maitresse rush to the door and then the usual flurry of greetings and bis bis as they kissed one another.

He lay still. Not much else to do really. He was still hogtied. Still plugged. Now the black ball-gag was fastened into his mouth. At first he had rolled around, trying to see if he could release himself. He had been promised that if he had he would receive a reward, but it was impossible. Never achieved. The act was merely that... an act. It emphasised his Maitresse' knot work capabilities and made her happy at the control she could so simply and deftly impose.

He was laying in the corner of the dining room. He was five meters away from the corner of an ancient dining table with eight matching chairs. A naked slave bound, gagged and plugged. The three women entered, the three playmates for the night as he was left trussed up in the corner. His Maitresse winked at him as the two guests were seated. He found himself surprised and excited. This was delicious if he could watch from his helpless position.

Miss Lena was bisexual, she was of medium height and build with pale soft skin and dark skin and brown eyes. Normally quite conservatively dressed either because of a quite high professional occupation or the recent uncomfortable divorce she had certainly ignored her comfort zone. A dark red bask on her upper torso that pressed her breasts up to look one or maybe two sized larger. A black loose flowing skirt was beneath, there seemed to be a tight skirt that hugged her thighs to mid-way then something silkier and see-through that came below her knees. Almost gypsy-esque if you shop for gypsy-esque with sexual attire in mind. She was barefoot. His Maitresse was always so gracious to her submissive lover in trying to ensure female visitors were nu pied.

Miss Tatiana was a switch, lesbian with an asterix: her insatiable hunger for sex often changed that mind-set; particularly with the boy. Primarily submissive, when she got notions for Domination she could be ever so kinky. She had on a very tight skirt, he couldn't tell if it was latex or leather, but like Miss Lena it was black and it was tight. He top was very tight fitting, sleeveless and purple (her favourite colour). Miss Tatiana was of Russian decent, but she was thin and tall. Long blonde hair like Maitresse. To add to the boy's amazement of what he saw, she too wore nothing on her feet. His cock hadn't been touched in hours, but it still stood on parade.

"Wondered where he was, the big boy." Miss Lena said; boy had always liked Miss Lena as she always went out her way to talk to him. Even if it were casual drinks she would chat and catch up with him. If it were sexual she always preferred his inclusion.

He squirmed as the three looked on him. Miss Lena waved, his Maitresse didn't say or do anything. She was in full on submissive mode. He was an object she had placed there.

"That man tied up makes me doubt myself, Lena." Miss Tatiana chided in, hands on her hips as if assessing the new tires on her car. "Expected more rope work girl, what's that all about?" She scolded looking at his Maitresse.

"I'm sorry Miss Tatiana." His Maitresse replied desolutely, her hands cupped before her, head bowed.

"No matter; let's eat."

***********

The Maitresse served the food. The boy lay on his side, bound. The Maitresse didn't set a place for herself. She was allowed to eat from a small plate on the floor, using just her mouth, no cutlery. She was the bitch: that is what happens. He didn't eat at all: he was the bitch's bitch.

He didn't lose his arousal. Despite the humiliation of his Maitresse and lover he didn't lose his hard on. There was verbal teasings, mostly of her but occasionally of him. There were bare feet. There was his beautiful Miss practically naked. Every time she knelt over he could see her cunny. See her bare arse cheeks.

She certainly didn't lose her arousal. If her boy roped up in a corner as three woman had fun wasn't enough. If seeing his erect cock right there didn't excite her enough she was submitting to two gorgeous women, two sexy divine women. Even if that all paled and she could ever have become bored there was more. Before entering the dining room a remotely active egg had been placed in her pussy. Miss Tatiana had pressed her to a counter and spread her thighs as Miss Lena pushed the egg into the Maitresse' already moistened cunt. And when they wanted to: either of them could press a button on an app on their phone and it would begin to judder.

They were experts. Like marksmen on a rifle range. Like they knew exactly where the mark was. They made her almost cum. Over and over again they did it. She was bent double on the carpet. Moaning for all it was worth. Groaning loud. Calling the lord's name. Screaming once. But they always stopped. Mocking her. Eating their meal. The Maitresse' face dirty from eating like a dog and from the times she had been unable to control herself falling into the plate.

Finally... dinner was complete. The Maitresse was ordered to wash and clean her face thoroughly. Then to clear the plates and cutlery. Dishes amounted in the kitchen but that was a worry for later it was not a worry for now. No she was needed for more now.

***********

They moved to the living room. The boy was left where he was. He wasn't invited to the night anyway. Even Miss Lena didn't even suggest moving him. The living room was luxuriously large. Three two-seater sofas made three-sides of a rectangle around a small low table in the middle. The fourth side of the rectangle was another cabinet with a television, music system and various mementoes of the Maitresse and boy's life. Holiday photos, pictures of family, war decorations, university graduation scrolls and so on.

The table was the anomaly. It was a small wicker circular table with no top. It was too small to accommodate the room and nothing to place anything anyway. In normality a large glass table existed there, suitable and classy enough for the necessary needs of the plush apartment but unnecessary tonight (or last night when it had actually been removed to safe storage). The wicker circular table was perfect for bending someone over, and had a large puffy white cushion now adorned it. And with feet to bind them too, deliciously more delightful.

And that was where she was going. Poor boy, couldn't see it for the dining table, the sofa and a Dracaena plant Maitresse was gifted in her last promotion. He tried his best to listen, thankfully the ear he was deaf in was facing the floor.

"Slavegirl? Over the table." Miss Lena ordered, waiting until it was mounted before moving back to the dining room cabinet.

"Yes Miss Lena," Was the submissive reply, she crawled up and lay atop the big wide pillow. The wicker met her wait, even though she weighed hardly anything and settled, happy: like it new a new victim lay atop it.

Miss Lena stopped at the cabinet and paused, as if indecisive, she looked at the boy. And pointed inquisitively at the far right drawer and mouthed "rope?" The boy knew it was playful, Miss Lena had been to every drawer so many times she could draw a sketch of all of them.

The boy played along, lifting his head and nodding it to the side. That way, that way. She worded a thank you and went to the left hand side of the cabinet; but pointed at the top left. Turning to the boy she cocked her head to the side inquisitively. He shook his head and bobbed it. Down down. "I know boy" She laughed. Picking up the rope and padding away, the boy straining to see her feet as she walked away.

Eltee84
Eltee84
9 Followers