Lena et Tatiana Ch. 03

Story Info
Maitresse undergoes further submission as boy watches.
1.4k words
4
2.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eltee84
Eltee84
9 Followers

She was his Maitresse. There was no doubt about it. She was his lover, she was his friend, she was his darling, honey, babes... whatever. Even when she switched she was his Maitresse. She knew that. But right then... she didn't feel it. Right then she was nobody's Maitresse. She was dominant to nobody. She was a slut. She was a bitch. She was game for whatever horny fucker wanted her. That was her. She would have sworn that was all she knew. All she'd born to be. If slave boy had come up and fucked her and hit her... fuck she would beg for more. Yes. Beg beg beg.

There was a cushion where usually sat an ornate glass tabletop. That was moved yesterday because she had fucked her boy's ass. She'd fucked it hard and filmed it and put it online. He was the bitch. Now she was. She was the sluttiest bitch ever. More than he could ever be. She didn't care about him unless he came and fucked her he was stuck in the corner. Watching.

"Please fuck me Miss Tatiana." She begged once more.

The white cushion had been bought for less that 50p in a market in Dubai whilst they had lived there. At the time it had been perfect for propping up on the one sofa they had owned to just lie against her inside his arms as they watched television. Or to take to the roof and snuggle in the sunset. It was the "snuggle cushion" then.

It was the "bitch cushion" now. It was large enough to fit atop the circular aperture of the table bottom. It was comfortable enough to tie someone to the table for eight hours (current record). And perfect if you wanted someone secured to a piece of furniture and fuck their brains out without either bending Your knees too much or whilst kneeling (depending on height).

She was bent over it. Her cunt and ass would have been facing her lover/sub if there hadn't been things in the way. Not that he was on her mind right then.

Miss Lena had done the bindings. She had tied all three of them to this table many a time and had opted to what she called the "Magnet" implying opposites. Her left wrist was tied under the table to the right back leg of the chair. Right wrist to the back left leg. Her ankles equally tied to the reverse legs opposite where they sat. A somewhat reverse-hogtie.

Miss Tatiana finally spoke: "ready bitchbaby?"

"Yes Miss Tatiana"

"Good girrrrl"

Both walked away. Out the room. Both were left tied, alone.

Miss Lena walked back in first. She had ditched the skirt and any underwear she may have worn. Just the Basque, a matching colour of strapon. Bare legs and for the boy still bare feet. She walked up to the Maitresse, to the slavegirl now. Taking the strapon in her hand she started to tap her face with it. TAP TAP TAP.

Miss Tatiana walked in next. Skirt still on but also a strapon now in place. It glistened. It was jet black. The Maitresse/slavegirl knew it. It was her punishment strapon she used on the boy. The only one she owned he would admit she didn't like. It was huge. She squirmed.

"Hey bitch, don't focus on that. Focus on fucking this!" Miss Lena commanded, the slap down with the dildo harder this time.

"Yes Miss Lenaaaa..." she couldn't finish, Miss Lena gripped her hair and shoved her toy into her mouth. Holding it there. Rolling her hips. Tugging her hair to lean into it, pressing in with her hips to shove it into her slutty mouth as much as she could.

Poor girl strained in her bonds, the wicker base almost leaned to as she was pulled against the contrasting bonds to be thrusted onto the faux-cock. She coughed. She gagged. She felt a pang of natural fear. She felt the thrill and excitement, her pussy further started to vibrate for her. Her eyes were beginning to water, she coughed and gagged but oh she knew she was loving it. Loving it galore.

"rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" She gasped into the strapon in her mouth, almost biting down on it as she felt it. The big black strapon Miss Tatiana was wearing had just started to push itself with no love into her pussy.

She coughed on the dildo in her mouth as she felt the huge fucking thing, thick as a snake press into her flower. It hurt... but fuck did she want it... yess yesss.

Miss Lena stepped away, the spit roast halted momentarily and she groaned. She missed the abuse. She leaned forward for it. Reaching forward with her mouth like a fish floundering. She wanted the humiliation of it. Sucking that cock, sucking any cock as that big fucking thing tore her pussy. "fucckkk" no wonder the stupid fucking boy hated it. Fucking thing was wider that his wrist. "fucckkk"

Miss Lena had walked away... where had she gone... "fucckkk!" She exclaimed between extreme moaning as the large black strapon worked in and out of her. Miss Tatiana perfecting a hard fast rhythm and the once Maitresse pushing back voluntarily, willingly, greedily onto it.

**********************************************************************************

Miss Lena had walked to the boy. He looked up at her. He had heard what was said. Guessed much but not being fully sure. Miss Lena stood over him. Looking him up and down, his hogtied naked form on the floor. Cock protruding like an afterthought now considering he'd been ignored all night. She liked it. She liked it a lot.

Taking her foot she arched to her big toe sat on the floor. Then tapped it out hitting his balls. Then again. Then again and again and again.

He moaned in pain. Gasping through his gag delightfully to her ears. Tapping once more.

She knelt down and undid his gag, unbuckling it and removing it completely. Offering him a bare foot, she knew he loved any woman's feet but he did love hers a lot. "Kiss" He did. Dutifully. Hungrily desperately. Started planting his slave lips on her foot, kissing desperately. Passionately.

She placed the sole of her foot on her face and pressed it to the carpet. "If you can squirm like a worm all the way to the living room, we might reward you. If you don't... well, then I promise we won't punish you bitchboy." She walked away. Leaving him.

*********************************************************************************

She hadn't heard anything of that. Her entire world was the pounding strapon thrusting inside her. It was massive, it was tearing her. She didn't have a tight pussy, not by any means. Not because of the boys cock, he was forbidden. She enjoyed many men. Many, many men. But this was huge. This was humongous. She groaned out.

But she was close. She could feel it all through her body. She could feel it growing and growing within her. Like she was a volcano about to erupt. She was desperate. Her body wanted to climax. Oh god, yes, she wanted to.

Miss Tatiana stopped. No no no. "Oh FUCK" it wasn't the same dildo "fuckk fuckkk" or was it... "fuck fuck".

Miss Tatiana was infront of her now. She was slapping her cheek with the big strapon. Tapping it. Felt like the weight of a truncheon was just playfully tap-tap-tapping. It was Miss Lena in her pussy. "oh fuck" she yelled out before being gagged by the big one. She gripped her lips around it. Fuck why wasn't it his cock, or any cock any mans' cock. She sucked on it. Tasting herself licking herself. Feeling her body spasm and shake. Feeling her body starting to succumb.

Trying to hold back. Gagging on the mamba in her mouth. Coughing groaning. Unable to see for the tears. Then finally permission. "Cum little bitch... cum".

She tried to say thank You but she couldn't, fucked if she tried. The big black dildo was far in her throat. Her mind was awash with the ecstasy of the moment. He body trembling. Squirming. Quivering. Then going tense as she screamed out loud and squirted and orgasmed and cum and cum. Her body convulsing in sheer pleasure

The black gag was removed. The dildo in her pussy was removed. She wanted to cuddle the pillow more than any woman or man she had ever met; she wanted to cuddle it, to snooze for a bit. Letting the scintillations settle through slumber.

SMACK

A hand hit her hard on the face; jolting her to the harsh realities of her servitude from the momentary reverie.

SMACK

A hand hit her on the ass.

SMACK SMACK

One more each face and ass.

"our turn bitch girl!" She didn't even know who had spoken, she just nodded.

Eltee84
Eltee84
9 Followers