Lena et Tatiana Ch. 04

Story Info
Maitresse is further used to the pleasure of her users.
3.2k words
4
3.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eltee84
Eltee84
9 Followers

All three girls were panting hard, catching breath. Bright red cheeks. Sweat on their brows. Delighted, devilish smiles on two faces. The face of panic then orgasm then a harsh smacking evolving a tired confusion on the third.

Miss Lena stepped back; Miss Tatiana looked with devilish desire on the once Maitresse. Bound on the pillow her restraints pulling her into an embrace. She began to unbuckle the strapon from her hips. Her desire so intense she didn't even notice the sheer weight the Mamba held.

As Miss Tatiana was unbuckling her harness, eyeing the Maitresse like a lioness hunting a gazelle Miss Lena had moved. She was walking back. She was heading back to the cabinet. She was unbuckling the strapon harness too but she was aiming for the boy first, the cabinet and its drawers of delight were beyond him and she would come to them after a little diversion.

She took the strapon from her hips, stepping out of it and holding it by the back of the strappy casement, the dildo held out from her palm. She walked straight to the boy, going down on one knee and using her free hand to release the ball gag from his mouth. Unbuckling it removing it from his mouth, away from his face and neck and discarding it completely to the side.

"Suck this bitchboy!" She pressed the dildo to his mouth, the leather straps of the harness flailing around her thin wrist as she did. Pressing it into his mouth as he was catching breath, no rest from a gag in his mouth. She shoved it in his mouth, pressing it in and out. Making him suck on it. Cough on it. Choke on it. "Taste your Maitresse bitch!" She ordered.

She then rose, leaving the strapon still in his mouth as he continued to lick and suck upon it, tasting his lover with each pass of his tongue over the glassine silicon. She continued on to the cabinet, knowing precisely what she wanted and which drawer she was looking for. Opening it fully, the item was right at the back. She could almost feeling herself coo with expectant delight and a slight flutter in her belly as she held it so Miss Tatiana could see it, being rewarded a very approving smile on her face.

It was a black dildo-gag. The gag part contained a bulbous leather ball attached to the leather strap of the gag and protruding out from it was a very tantalising six-inch dildo. She held it by the gag, holding it upright like a sword with the straps the hilt over her small hand. It had been a present she had gifted the Maitresse and boy on their last anniversary. She had very fond memories of that delightful night.

She returned to the boy, he had stopped his devotions to her strapon and was lying as helplessly pathetic as previous. She thought to chastise that he had stopped, but decided there wasn't much gain as she was going to tell him to cease anyway. She picked the harness up, then used a barefoot to push him first onto his front, eliciting a groan, then another push on to his other side and then another push until he had rolled 270o and was now on his back. His bound hands and arms beneath him, legs folded at the knee so his feet were flat on the carpet. She sat on his chest. A gasp, partly as he adjusted to the weight on his bare rib-cage and part as he felt the wetness and heat emanating from her sex directly on his skin.

Still holding the bulbous gag in her hand she reversed it now and pressed it into his mouth, "That's it boy... suck it! Get it wet and ready for us!" She ordered as she started to pull and push it in and out of his mouth. "Suck it bitch boy... get it wet for Miss Tatiana's cunt!" She forced it deep into his mouth, making him gag and choke. Removing it as he coughed and spluttered then pressing it in once more, deeper this time. A demonic smile on her face as she watched the boy struggle with the gag reflex being challenged by the dildo.

She removed it, using her free hand to pick up her strapon harness again she stood. In a moment of kindness she did offer the boy the sole of her foot to kiss; a small mercy as his red, tear-stained face pressed up to place lips on her foot.

She returned to Miss Tatiana and the bound Maitresse. Raising a foot over the bound girl to now straddle her back she took the gag by the straps in both hands. "Open, little bitchgirl, time for us to have our turns." The Maitresse dutifully obliged, expecting the strapon to return and then surprised as she realised that not only was it a gag but then that it was that gag.

She offered a muffled moan as her mouth adjusted to the gag. Moving her mouth to let it settle then holding it with her teeth. She knew what was going to happen; she had been on the receiving end of the dildo being shoved into her cunny with only the impetus of her boy's neck and face. She had never done it another woman before and she was trying to hold it in a manner she believed would be best.

Miss Tatiana had moved to the side of the room, she began pulling one of the sofas over towards where the table and its occupant sat in the centre of the room. She had contemplated releasing the boy, making him do this, but she simply was in too much of a hurry to get that seven inches inside her. The willpower alone was sufficient and she moved one side enough that it was now in front of the bound form of their victim, complete now with protruding dildo from her crimson face.

Propping herself over the arm of the chair, facing along the length and away from the bound Maitresse; Miss Tatiana moves a hand between her legs and begin to tease and play with her clit. Moaning instantly at the sensations it developed. Miss Lena, strapon in one hand took the girl's hair with her free hand. She pressed the girls head forward, guiding the gag's dildo attachment to Miss Tatiana's pussy. The Maitresse struggled in her bonds. Eager to be compliant. Desperate to please the dominatrices that were commanding her.

Miss Tatiana moved back also. Meeting the protruding implement and pressing herself upon it as Miss Lena directed it forward. Feeling the saliva lubricated dong slide between her moistened lips, moaning out loud with her back arching as she felt it pressing within her.

"Fuck yes!! Yes!" She moaned out loud, head pointing skyward like a wolf howling.

Miss Lena continued a back and inward movement of the Maitresse's head; letting the dildo glide in and out of Miss Tatiana's cunt. The Maitresse rocking across the pillow and the wicker table. Feeding the dong into Miss Tatiana's heavily moistened and desperate pussy.

Miss Tatiana moaned loud. Her eyes screwed shut with sheer excitement. Her whole body tingling like every cell within her was receiving tiny electrical impulses. Feeling every inch of the leather cock pushing inside again and again. Feeling her pussy walls pulsate around it. Groaning heavily.

The girl was rocking her head, pushing the dildo into Miss Tatiana's waiting cunt. Her hair and been released she was acting on pure self-will to please. An intimate personal desire to please. She wanted to make Miss Tatiana cum. She hoped she would explode just as her face was pressing the dildo to its zenith within her cunt. Her body was shuddering with desire; she had already orgasmed but she yearned another. Why couldn't that fucking boy be let free to fuck her. She was being a good girl; she was taking the punishment. She was eager to please. She was desperate to please. Why couldn't she be pleased too.

Suddenly there was a mighty muffled groan. As if a deep moan were tempered in the throat. The Maitresse suddenly felt something smashing into her own pussy. Thrusting hard within her. Driving her face and the dildo-gag hard into Miss Tatiana who howled with primordial passion.

The thrust done it for Miss Tatiana. It banged into her hard just as she was thinking to hold-hold-hold. To build the passion for the greater the orgasm. It defeated her. She lost it. She howled like with untamed passion. Her whole body felt aflame. Her cunt was more alive than she could remember; it felt like the 7inches of the leather dildo were like some massive, tremendous cock. Like she just got fucked by a horse.

She cried out in passion. Squirting heavily, urine and her ambrosia spraying the Maitresse on her red, sweat and tear-soaked face. The Maitresse wished she could taste but instead it just coated her gagged face. Her pussy was still taking a pounding. She felt it.

From his bound, prone position the boy watched. How could he not. He had moved back on to his side. Viewing all. His Mistress still bound to the wicker table. Dildo-gag strapped to her mouth as she pressed her head to-and-fro into Miss Tatiana's cunny. Miss Lena, strapon harnessed and buckled pounding the Maitresse's cunt forcing her into fucking her deeper.

Then Miss Tatiana's orgasm. Her delightful, exuberant wail of sheer passion as her body convulsed and shuddered. Cumming hard. Squirting. His Maitresse starting to moan very audibly despite the gag and Miss Lena, just fucking his Maitresse with gusto aplenty. Her hips still pounding the strapon hard and fast. Thrusting Maitresse fast hard forward with each of her pounding; the full energy pushing the dildo into Miss Tatiana's pussy again and again despite the orgasm. Inspite of the orgasm.

He lay there. His cock untouched in what seemed like hours and hours. Still ramrod straight. Twitching. Looking at the sex. Looking at his bound lover being fucked and fucking. Looking at the bare feet. Bound. Helpless. The lowest submissive.

"Enough... fuck... enough... fuck" Exclaimed Miss Tatiana finally. Falling against the side of the couch, her head almost doubling to touch the cushions. Her breathing heavy and deep. Her face coated with sweat. Her hair soaked, pasted across her forehead and cheek.

Miss Lena stopped. She removed the strapon from the Maitresse's cunt. Leaning over she gripped her hair, pulling it back violently. Grabbing it out and back from Miss Tatiana's snatch. Miss Tatiana took a few moments composing herself. Heavy breathing. Pushing the hair from her face. She eventually stood upright. Still panting. Turning to the Maitresse. Still panting. Stroking her hair: "good fucking girl"

The boy watched. Miss Lena had wasted no time. As soon as she had extracted herself she had begun to unbuckle the harness. She had walked to the side of her victim, the strapon in her outstretched hand. Her arm pointed to Miss Tatiana as she recovered from her ejaculatory delight. Standing still waiting until Miss Tatiana had collected herself enough to see her and realise to take the strappy.

She then moved in front of the bound Maitresse. Using the back of her hand to lightly slap the side of the gagged girl. Watching as Miss Tatiana struggled to put on the strapon harness. Her arms all jelly-like in their motions.

She didn't bend over the arm of the couch like Miss Tatiana did. She didn't like accepting repetition. Miss Tatiana was awkwardly walking around to the Maitresse's rear. The boy pathetic in the background cock standing at full attention.

Miss Lena sat on the side of the couch, placing the palms of her hands flat on the cushioned arm. She lifted herself like some yoga move. Her feet lifted and rested on the Maitresse's back. She pushed herself forward on her own: "aim girl" she moaned, her head back. Her wait on her hands and feet as she further pushed inwards.

Miss Tatiana caught the situation and had gripped the girl's hair aiming it and then letting it move forward as Miss Lena moved closer. The dong pet pussy and slipped in easily. Her pussy glistening and heavily moist with sweat and her own pent up juices. The Maitresse pushing her head in as far as her bonds could allow her neck and head to extent.

Maitresse didn't need the head pulling back and forth. She knew now exactly what to do. She had worked out how to grip the gag properly to be fully in control. How to thrust it. The rest was down to the physics of her neck and shoulders. How she could propel enough force to be pleasing instead of small-cock teasing. Why the fuck couldn't the boy be fucking her now? Her pussy wanted his semen. She wanted to feel his slave-cock convulse and spasm like she knew her Dominatrices' pussies were.

Miss Lena was unlike Miss Tatiana. She was ruthlessly pressing her body one way and back in making the gag-dildo fuck her vagina. Miss Tatiana had stopped pulling her hair but the Maitresse was desperately eagerly pushing her head as much as she could. Meeting Miss Lena's pounding pelvis with her own gusto.

Miss Tatiana had been slow applying the harness to her body. She was just exhausted. Her limbs felt alien, like trying something computerised and not fully knowing how to apply. As if her body was moving a joystick it couldn't work.

She had it attached, she looked at the slutty girl in front of her. Face fucking Miss Lena. The strappy was soaking. It glistened. The silicon held a sheen from the girl's juices. She was recovering her composure. Her heart wasn't bouncing off her chest cavity and her cunt had settled to a very satiable calm. She could feel herself tingling. Satisfied but still as awake as her brain.

And her brain was awake. It was wide awake with plans and plots and schemes. She didn't often Dominate, usually adhering the whims of female partners. Yet for this weeks she felt alive with control of others. Even the boy, bound in the corner. She had plans for him too. He was supposed to be excluded but that was not the case for tonight. Oh how she loved seeing him helplessly bound there, ignored for the most part. But no. No no no. There was more to be done.

For the first time in her life she looked at a bound man as she fucked a woman. HIS woman. She looked over her shoulder as she fucked his lover. His Maitresse. But she didn't fuck her pussy. She fucked her ass. The glistening pussy soaked strapon. Maybe still containing his saliva but she doubted it; her greedy cunt would have swallowed that.

She was gentle. She pressed it to the bud of her anus and then started to tease. Then a soft, careful entry. No matching of her rhythm that the girl was applying to Miss Lena. Not at first. Her ass was tight. She was usually a Dominant so it wasn't used to being penetrated. Certainly not from the boy. He was the ass-slut.

She focused fully now ahead of her. Then she thrusted. And she shoved hard. The silicon cock forcing itself aggressively into the Maitresse's tight anus. Her hips aggressing manoeuvre didn't match the beat Miss Lena and the girl had established but it evoked a loud moan from Miss Lena and a very muffled groan from the Maitresse.

Yes! Miss Tatiana thought. Beginning to rock her hips to fuck the girls ass, like the slut she now was. Despite the gag in her mouth she could hear loud groaning from the bitch as she still continued to press her dildo-gag into Miss Lena.

Not enough though, no, not enough she started to pound harder fucking the girls ass thorough and fast. Miss Tatiana's hips rocking and gyrating like a pneumatic drill. Miss Lena was screaming out loud. The girl's head slamming hard into her pussy with the dildo.

Miss Lena was feeling the entire pressure of the thrusts. She could feel the dong slamming into her now. Her pussy was swallowing it. Her cunt was embracing it. It felt like heaven. She had stopped looking at the Maitresse. She hadn't even seen Miss Tatiana begin to fuck the girl. She didn't even know Miss Tatiana was fucking the Maitresse's ass and not her cunt. She didn't even fucking care. Her pussy was now being pounded.

Her brain felt like a nirvana state had been reached. Her pussy felt that delightful sore that only the pleasure of a stretched cunt can reach. Her knees were buckling. Her arms were sore. She was fucked her desire and passion was overcoming her muscular strength.

She pressed herself forward. Feet on the table, soles down in support. Her back now rested on the arm of the sofa. Her right hand gripping the back of the chair. The left gripped the bitch's hair as she welcomed each thrust by Miss Tatiana against the girl thrusting her dildo-gag into her by pulling her unkempt her to further the pounding on her pussy

She screamed once more. Didn't care one bit how loud. Nothing mattered. Nothing but how her cunt felt. She felt the pounding. She felt her whole cunt throb, felt it tremble, spasm and then she felt herself release. She let go. She orgasmed.

A full scream erupted. The full passion seemed to emanate right from her toes and through her mouth and full pitch. Her body shook. Convulsed. Spasmed.

Then the most delightful of things occurred, the Maitresse orgasmed. Miss Lena felt it. She wasn't looking but just as she felt her ejaculation subside the dildo inside her vagina started to shake of its own accord. The girl was orgasming.

She now looked. She could see Miss Tatiana fucking the Maitresse. She could see the boy bound on the floor. But she could see the sheer delight, the passion and the utter desperation on the face of the bound and bent-over girl in front of her.

She couldn't help but release. The pent up desire to cum suddenly flooded her mind and she gushed. She let all go. Her feet pressed down on the girls back, her arms pushed her inwards. The upturned crab position pressing in and out against the Maitresse' fucking of her soaking pussy. Miss Lena was gone. She exploded. Her juices and cum, her urine squirting out of her like a geyser. She didn't care. She didn't give a fuck. She moaned up high. Moaning, face to the ceiling. Crying out at the peak of her passion. Her hands and legs shaking with weakness from exertion.

She collapsed backwards. Onto the Sofa. Landing on the lusciously soft cushions in a mess of sweat and heavy breathing. Lying on her back as immobile as a turtle.

"Good girl!" She gasped between heavy breaths. "Good fucking girl!"

Miss Tatiana released herself from the Maitresse's ass, gripped the dildo of the gag heavily. Wiggling it about, forcing the girl's head to violently shake around uncontrollably. "This..." a shake more... "is good for that fucking boy's arse now." She didn't turn. She didn't need to. The pathetic little thing was going to be squirming.

Eltee84
Eltee84
9 Followers