All Comments on 'Lena is Felt Up at a Party'

by hotwiferotica

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not a hotwife just a cheap slut.

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

Love where this is going. However, there doesn't need to be any disrespect of the husband, as he is giving her this out of love.

deadonedeadone5 months ago

I do wonder what the slut would say if Jack was feeling up a much hotter younger babe.

How would she react if while having sex Jack called out another woman's name?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i’m loving this series. Can’t wait to see how the relationship develops and Lena’s evolution to a hotwife. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He's playing with fire. As long as he doesn't care that he will be the guy that pays the bills, repairs the house, takes care of everything but her sex then I guess it's OK, right? He will get sex and get off and as long as he doesn't care whether or not she enjoys it then all is well, It would be like sex with an escort or hooker. It doesn't really matter what they feel as it is just a job.

Fat_HomebodyFat_Homebody5 months ago

Good writing style, but we all know where this is heading. Hubby can't handle sharing when his slut wife is made airtight, and wife becomes one of those braindead bimbos who craves big cocks. They divorce, live in misery apart, so the cuck takes her back. He wants his own side piece, but wifey can't allow that. In the end (pun intended), she still gets all the cock she wants while emasculated hubby whacks it in the corner. *yawn*

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckie5 months ago

Wonderful build up. Respectful and loving yet the familiar feeling of arousal and humiliation that we cuckolds get off on. Lena is trying out her sluttyness is so hot to read. Can’t wait for next episode.

ErnieMu5ErnieMu55 months ago

Good story. It's developing at a good rate with a perfect amount of detail. I can really feel the sexual tension. I'm looking forward to future stories in the series.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done. Do take your time revealing Lena's previously forbidden urges. Jack can wait for his turn somewhere down the road. After all, he asked for it.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“Even, as her husband came inside her pussy, as he said he loved her, she was thinking of another man.”

What a wonderful story so far. The theme of hotwife and cuckold husband is well worn, but the author builds the story slowly and patiently, and brilliantly conveys the thoughts and feelings of Lena and Jack as Lena begins to give life to her fantasies. Jack worked so hard to reach this point, and now he is terrified and wants to assert his domination over Lena. But it is too late. Despite Jack’s best efforts to satisfy his wife and bring her to orgasm, she is thinking of Brian’s “masculine” body land bigger and very hard cock. The next chapter should reveal a lot about how Jack and Lena’s relationlship might be redefined. Incredible story.

BigDee44BigDee444 months ago

There you go guys. An object lesson in what NOT to do. Even though you have insecurities, do not go out of your way to get your partner to express desires in that regard. What he has done amounts to an unforced error! He could have let her know of his insecurities without driving her to make a statement guaranteed to exacerbate his feelings. She likely has feelings of inadequacy about something or other, but did she call it out to him? No!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lena is ripe for the picking. After Brian there be others who can do a better job then her husband. Men who will pick up on her bodies signs that she’s ready and not stop. They’ll be able to watch her eyes glaze over as she falls deeper into desiring a cock that can fill her.

She’ll be easy married pussy for other men and her husband won’t be able to stop them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful pacing, absolutely perfect..And also love that she was thinking of another man as she let her husband cum..she’s played along with him from the very beginning but she knows exactly what she’s doing…she knows exactly how to manipulate him with his own fantasies so he’s putty in her hands..even if she takes things further in some way, she probably understands that it would probably make her husband instantly and incredibly hard.. just the word..cuckold..would probably make him hard..

JT

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog4 months ago

I thought the story was very erotic. It got me going. My only criticism would be the lack of editing of simple errors that would only require a re-read to catch. It was otherwise a great story. I could picture Lana dancing oh so hotly. 5 stars. Reading on

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog4 months ago

My apologies to the author for getting Lena's name wrong in the comment below

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Cuck crap from the whore’s POV.

Legend1953Legend19533 months ago

I loved it very much. Luscious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotwiferotica@hotwiferotica
I am a lover of hotwife and cuckold erotica that focus on married women's sexual desires and their need to seek satisfaction from men who are bigger and better lovers than their husbands. I will divulge I am in my twenties and am happily married in a straight relationship. I ...