Lena is Felt Up at a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each bobbing motion, her mouth had engulfed more and more of his length until only a tiny portion remained sticking out. The sounds of her sucking had filled the room. His balls had ached and felt heavy as she worked his shaft, pulling harder with each suck. With each passing second, the intensity of her blowjob only increased.

"Jack, your cock is so hard. You're really turned on, aren't you?" she had murmured as she sucked the entirety of shaft, "Turned on by the idea of your wife flirting with some man at your friend's party."

In sync with her movements, the veins in Jack's had cock bulged, which caused him to groan audibly. He had pushed deep into her mouth one last time as he held on to her head. His need maximum satisfaction was satiated by going in as deep as possible. Feeling the pleasure mount, he had unloaded without warning into her willing mouth.

Lena had felt the warm liquid in her mouth. Her husband's load was full but she had tried not to spill a single drop. Instinctively, she had swallowed. Jack had held still for a moment, his eyes closed. The sensation of release felt so good. After awhile, he pulled his cock from her mouth, making sure to flick his cock head as it exited, in order to release every last drop into his wife's willing mouth. She had looked at him with shining eyes and he couldn't help but smile.

"That was amazing," he had said, brushing a strand of hair away from her face. "You're an incredible cocksucker. I love you so much."

Now finally at Brian's, Jack and Lena found themselves in a beautiful and lively home. In the background, the music blared. There was small crowd consisting of Jack's and Brian's work colleagues. The couple looked at each other, before soaking in the atmosphere before them.

Brian approached them, grinning widely. "Hello, you two! So glad you made it!" He extended his arm toward Lena and offered a warm embrace. Lena smiled demurely and accepted his gesture by hugging back, thus reciprocating the affectionate greeting.

As the night progressed though, with a little help from the champagne, Lena began to enjoy herself immensely. She chatted animatedly with Jack's colleagues, laughter filling the air. Jack watched her closely, occasionally catching her eye and smiling encouragement.

When it came time for the group to move to the living room, turned dance floor, Lena hesitated. Jack discreetly guided her over to one corner, close enough to observe the crowd yet far enough to remain inconspicuous.

Brian was holding court, surrounded by attractive women. Lena's gaze lingered on him gyrating to the music, observing his rhythmic hip sways to the beat. His  attraction seemed irresistible. Noticing her interest, Jack suggested, if Lena wanted to go and dance.

Jack, not one for dancing, watched her go. Nervous but excited, Lena took a deep breath and entered the dance floor alone. Influenced by the mood, the music soon picked up tempo and people became increasingly enthusiastic, dancing closer together. Lena's sensual moves matched the rhythm perfectly. As she moved gracefully through the song, the beat grew faster, the lights dimmed further, and the crowd pressed closer around her.

Jack observed the display anxiously, his heart racing, unable to tear his eyes away from his wife's tempting presence. Seeing the way others reacted to her lithe figure and the suggestiveness of her dance steps sent blood rushing to his groin.

Several times, Jack saw the black lacy thong under her dress as she danced. Every time she twisted or turned, her dress would lift up, exposing the sexy thin fabric below. He was sure the men around her also noticed.

Another song played, one with a heavy bass line that caused everyone to jump in place. Lena threw herself into the rhythm wholeheartedly, moving fluidly in time with the beat. Her breasts bounced suggestively as she moved which her little dress barely contained. The men were now openly ogling her curvaceous frame, their hungry looks unmistakable.

At this point, Lena was thoroughly enjoying herself. She was letting loose in ways she hadn't anticipated to do earlier. The music was infectious. She couldn't resist the urge to match the pace of the music with her movements. As the beat intensified, her dancing transformed into an erotic performance. Her hips swayed hypnotically, drawing the male gaze.

Boldly, seemingly from out of nowhere, Brian stepped closer, himself mesmerised by her fluid motions. Unable to contain himself, he reached out and caressed her waist. Smoothly, he pulled her close to his own body.

Lena's body responded instinctively. She melted into his arms and immediately felt the heat radiating from his skin. There was an instance electricity between them. The air was charged. She could detect the scent of his cologne mixed with alcohol. Her heartbeat quickened and her cheeks turned crimson from the sudden surge of arousal.

They continued to dance, their bodies swayed together effortlessly, the connection growing stronger with each movement. The music slowed in the background, with a romantic number, creating a sensual ambiance that enveloped them. Brian lowered his head, nuzzling her neck softly. The gentle touch ignited a spark within Lena, sending tingles throughout her entire being. She couldn't believe what was happening - here she was, in the embrace of another man, feeling his body press against hers, whilst her husband was across the room watching.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, Brian lightly brushed his fingers along her bare shoulder, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from Lena. Gripping her tightly, he pulled her even closer, his erection becoming painfully obvious beneath his clothes.

Lena gasped involuntarily, her mind spinning with thoughts of Jack's reaction. Nervously, she tried looking for Jack but Brian's big form had blocked the view. What should I do, she thought. What would Jack be thinking?

Would he approve or disapprove? These questions raced through Lena's mind as she surrendered to the passion building inside her. The combination of the intense music, the alluring surroundings, and the forbidden thrill of having another man's hands on her, all contributed to her escalating arousal.

Oh my god, another man was touching me. I want this.

Her breath caught in her throat as Brian caressed her lower back. His hands roaming ever lower and ever closer to her top of ass. Boldly, Brian squeezed her ass cheeks gently with both hands. Lena's heart raced wildly, her body jumped at the sudden action. Unconsciously, her hands snaked around his neck and she clung closer to him, not quite sure how to react to his boldness, but acutely aware of the bulge that must be his cock between them.

It felt huge and hard.

Jack stood just a few feet away across the room, witnessing everything unfold. His eyes were wide with shock and jealousy. He knew exactly what was going on, and it fuelled his desires even more.

Seeing Lena wrapped in someone else's arms drove Jack insane with jealousy. Yet he also felt powerful - powerful because he controlled her destiny. Powerful because he held the key to the secret she didn't know she kept hidden in her soul. But right now, there was something else driving him crazy... something that went beyond mere possession.

Feverishly, Jack stared at Lena's ass, which only moments before was covered by a slinky silk red dress. The hemline was now lifted as Brian grabbed her ass and gave everyone around them a glimpse of her perfect legs and derriere. Lust burned hotly within him. Watching his beloved wife entwined in another man's arms and exposed evoked strong feelings within him. Lena belonged solely to him, and no one else had a right to lay their hands upon her or look at her body that only he had a right to look at.

Jealousy! Arousal! It was a powerful mix of emotions. Seeing her in the embrace of someone else drove him mad with raging lust. However, something deeply primal stirred within him, and it was exciting. Immediately, his cock hardened and started to strain under the material of his pants.

He watched her from afar, unable or unwilling to do anything. He was lost in the heat of the moment. The was a burning hunger in his veins. Even though his mind told him to stop this insanity, his body refused to listen. His cock was now rock hard.

Drenched in sweat, hearts thumping rapidly, Lena finally pulled away from Brian, breathless and bewildered. She quickly adjusted herself and scanned the room. She found Jack and without breaking eye contact hurriedly walked towards him.

As she got close enough, Lena whispered huskily into Jack's ear. There was a hint of urgency in her voice, desperation even. "Your wife is so horny right now. As my husband, you need to do something about it."

She challenged, "You either take me home right now and fuck me good or you watch me do something I'd regret with Brian."

Without a single thought, Jack decided to proceed with option number one. They quickly left the party and as soon as they returned to their hotel, Jack was all over Lena. Ignoring the usual pleasantries, he grabbed her hand forcefully and dragged his hot wife straight to the bedroom.

Lena followed willingly, a mixture of lust and excitement running through her body, partly for her husband and partly from being aroused at the party. Reaching the bedroom, Jack aggressively pushed her onto the bed, spreading her legs wide apart. He could see and smell the wetness of her pussy through her panties. His wife was dripping wet, no doubt horny from her dance with Brian, he thought.

Jack pulled his wife's lacy black thong off, exposing her glistening pussy. Similarly, he unzipped his pants and whipped out his engorged cock. It was hard and pointed up at the ceiling. After her display on the dance floor, and her exposure to strangers, he needed to reclaim his wife.

With unbridled passion, Jack kissed Lena fiercely, grinding his hard cock against her soft core. Their lips intertwined and tongues tangled. This time, however, it wasn't merely a lovemaking session between husband and wife, Jack was determined this was a sex act full of dominance, control and assertion. Taking command, Jack grasped Lena's wrist firmly, pinning her hands above her head.

He rubbed his hard cock on her wet slit, sliding the shaft on the surface of her opening. His member was swollen with desire and his wife, equally aroused, was waiting for him to fill her up. With determination in his eyes, Jack slowly aimed his member toward Lena's moist entrance. Feeling the tip of his rock-hard cock brush against her opening, Lena let out a quiet gasp. Her inner walls clenched eagerly, almost begging for entry. Slowly, deliberately, Jack pressed forward until the very tip touched the threshold of her passage.

Lena bit her lip, her eagerness evident in her body language as she shifted restlessly underneath him. She wanted him inside her, ached for him to fill her up. The sound of laboured breathing filled the room as Lena waited impatiently for Jack to make the first thrust.

"Don't tease me. Put it in!" she gasped.

In response, Jack rammed his cock into her. It went in deep. All the way. Lena's eyes rolled back in her head. She let out a low but loud moan as she welcomed the feeling of him inside her. Jack pulled out all the way, letting his cock exit from her pussy before roughly ramming into her again forcefully.

Her walls gripped his shaft tightly, milking every inch of pleasure from the intrusion. "Yes! Oh God yes!" Lena cried out, her voice thick with lust and desire. The feeling of Jack filling her up made her wetter still, amplifying the ripples of delight rolling through her pulsating body.

Jack took complete charge; controlling her movements, dictating the rhythm of their coupling. He then lifted her legs up and held them apart as he plundered her body relentlessly. His rough handling excited Lena, her whole body responding to his dominant presence. She met his furious demands, returning the favour with equal passion. Jack seized hold of her shoulders, digging his claws into her flesh, asserting his ownership and doing whatever he wished on her. 

"Tell me honey. What made you so horny?" Jack demanded.

Lena hesitated for a moment lost in the pleasure she was having but she knew what Jack wanted to hear. There was no denying him right now, as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her creaming pussy.

"Ok. Ok," Lena admitted grudgingly. In between breaths, she said to her husband, "Brian. He turned me on. So much. When we danced... Oh God, Jack, his thing... I mean his cock... felt so big." Her face was flushed with embarrassment.

Lena continued, her voice shaking. "I was scared. It was scary yet exciting. The way he was grabbing me. Grinding his thing into me. Touching me. I wasn't sure if you were angry or wanted me to let him go on."

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Jack demanded. Trying to regain some control, he rammed his cock harder into her willing cunt. "Did you like what he was doing?"

"Oh God yes! Yes I did. Oh yes." Lena replied. Her flush deepened at her husband's line of questioning as much as from the power of his thrusts. "I think I liked it too much."

"Too much?" Jack echoed cautiously.

"Yes, Jack, too much." Lena confirmed with certainty. "I could feel it, Jack. His cock I mean. It was pressed between our bodies as we danced. It felt big". 

Lena continued with a devilish smile, "Bigger than yours, honey."

This statement hit Jack like a bullet. He couldn't believe what he had heard. Did Lena just say what he thought she said? Did his wife just compare Brian's cock size to his own? It was one thing to hear about her fantasies with faceless men, it was another thing to hear about someone he knew.

Perhaps it was rage, perhaps it was lust. Jack reasserted his dominance over his wife and began to move faster. His cock fucked her good, in short but rapid strokes.

"Is that true, baby?" Jack asked, his tone dangerously calm. "Did you find Brian's cock bigger than mine?"

Lena nodded nervously. She let slip several moans as Jack fucked her intensely, but her eyes never stopped searching Jack's face for any sign of anger.

He understood Lena's fascination with Brian. He was masculine. He possessed some special quality that made all women swoon. Tonight, he had witness Brian at work - dancing seductively with his wife, pressing her tightly on his cock and let's not forget his roaming hands invading her ass.

To be honest, he wasn't entirely comfortable hearing his wife admit that Brian's cock felt bigger. That only served to fuel his growing sense of inadequacy and the simmering fire beneath it. Nevertheless, Jack refused to allow these emotions to ruin his connection with Lena. Instead, he chose to focus on conquering these insecurities.

With every thrust, Jack sought to assert his ownership over his wife, prove to her that despite Brian's seemingly more impressive endowment, he alone possessed the power to satisfy her most carnal desires, both physically and mentally. Jack's confidence grew stronger as he looked into Lena's eyes, seeing her gaze turn glassy with satisfaction and desire. Knowing that Lena was enjoying this sensual battle of dominance ignited a fresh wave of lust within him.

He felt his blood boil and heart race, driven by the urge to claim his wife fully. Every muscle in his body strained, desperate to devour her completely. He growled, demanding even more from both of them.

"Oh Jack, keep going. I'm so horny. Take care of your wife. Finish what Brian started." Lena demanded breathlessly.

Jack stared at his wife with disbelief. The last thing he expected at that moment was for Lena to ask for completion of a sexual encounter initiated by another man. But here she was, begging him to finish what Brain had started.

"What did Brian start? Tell me," he asked.

"He..." Lena started, "He made me so horny! Oh, fuck Jack - don't stop. Keep fucking me! Brian... he turned me on so much on the dance floor. His touch. The feeling of his cock. If we hadn't left..." she left the sentence trailing, unsure whether to say anymore.

The hint of completing a sexual encounter brought an image to Jack's mind of his wife naked, writhing beneath another man. It simply reinforced the fact that she craved something different - something he didn't possess - even as he was fucking her.

The image alone was enough to drive him to the edge. Without warning, his cock erupted inside his wife. Cum ejaculated in spurts after spurts deep into her womb as his body involuntarily reacted to the image of Brian fucking his wife.

"Lena, I love you!" Jack exclaimed. Lena wrapped her arms tightly around her husband he came. She then wrapped her slender legs to pull him deeper inside her, making sure to arch her back to feel his cock as he ejaculated.

"I love you too," quietly she replied, but her mind was not of her husband.

She was lost with all kinds of thoughts of Brian. Not her husband, but Brian. There was something about his confidence, his skilled hands on her ass and the possibility of his large cock. What would it be like to be with such a man? How would he feel inside her? Would his big cock feel different? Would he take her the same way?

As Jack lay beside her, spent and exhausted, Lena found herself unable to stop comparing the two experiences. On one hand, there was Jack - her gentle, devoted husband who loved her deeply and cherished her in ways she could never ask for more. On the other hand, there was Brian - the masculine man whose mere presence seemed to awaken hidden desires within her. 

Even, as her husband came inside her pussy, as he said he loved her, she was thinking of another man.

Thinking how his massive cock would feel buried deep inside her. How it would stretch her walls, and how her insides would clamp down around its thickness. The thought sent a thrill coursing through her veins, and a sudden heat spread throughout her core. Despite being just fucked by her husband, his seed now fertilising her womb, her thoughts drifted elsewhere.

Did she truly crave a bigger cock than her husband's?

12