Lending a Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy finished styling my hair without saying much more. As I was about to leave, but before I let the bell ring at the top of the door, I turned to her, gave her a nice hug and whispered, "I mean it, Candy. Call me anytime, day or night."

We broke our hug, and Candy looked down at the small paper with my number on it. "Thank you, Dani. Don't be surprised if I do reach out one day."

**********

When I got home later that day, I started to really look over this big ol' house that now belonged to me. It had good bones, but it was seriously outdated(except for the primary bathroom). And it had more rooms than I could ever need.

Initially, I thought that I would have had more contact with the friends and lovers in the area. But after the novelty of me returning home wore off, I hardly saw any of them. I started wondering if I should even stay around. I could sell this place and make a pretty penny, although I didn't necessarily need the money. Not having any attachments while I was in the military gave me the opportunity to put away a lot of money.

Thoughts raced through my mind. I could do so many things. I could buy a small ranch if I wanted to. I could buy a big RV and visit every state. I could travel the world.

That got me thinking of my own mortality. At forty-three, I knew I wasn't old by any means, but I found myself pondering what I truly wanted from life. I didn't know... I didn't have an answer. It turns out that most ex-military personnel struggle with returning to civilian life. I think it's the lack of any structure that bothers us the most.

I grabbed a beer from the forty-year-old fridge, which surprisingly still worked. Sitting down at the kitchen table that's been there my entire life, I turned on the 1960's radio still sitting against the side wall. Country music was all that was ever played in our house. I mindlessly ran my finger over some of the thousand scratches on the table, reminiscing about my first time with a woman and I contemplated my uncertain future.

Soon after I graduated high school on my eighteenth birthday, my parents told me that I had to start looking for a job. However, working didn't interest me, so I aimlessly wandered around town. One day, I walked past a gym and noticed a group of middle aged women working out.

The next day I decided to go in and see what it was all about. To my surprise, a group of five, fun loving, helpful and friendly women in their late thirties to early forties took a liking to me and showed me the ropes. They were all in great shape, and soon, I would be too. I became what some might call a 'gym rat' and worked out with them almost daily. It was my first group of female friends. They made me feel welcome. For the first time, I felt like I belonged somewhere. I laughed along with them and found it easy to open up to them.

I noticed that some of the women in our little group were quite affectionate around each other. It was clear they were more than friends. One quiet afternoon, I caught Carla and Barb making out in the shower. When they saw that I noticed them, they looked at me through the steam for a few seconds then went right back to passionately kissing. My heart was beating fast, and my eyes went wide. I wasn't naive; I knew this sort of thing happened.

I didn't want to seem like an immature teenager or show that any of this shocked me, so I went to the furthest stall in the communal shower, and pretended nothing was happening behind me. But, the moaning and lusty whispers of 'oh fuck' were hard to ignore.

I started washing my hair while listening to the arousing melody of two women making love when my curiosity got the best of me. I turned around to watch and it was an unbelievable sight. Two women from my group, making love, just 20 feet away from me. Their soapy hands gently roaming all over each other. The deep passionate kissing. The light moans echoing throughout the room. It was so erotic. That day, I found out how exciting being a voyeur could be, and I liked it.

Slowly, their hands found each other's pussy and it made me extremely aroused. My heart pounded in my chest as I watched them get lost in an endless kiss. It took everything inside me to not touch myself. I admired how their bodies responded to each other's clitoral attention. Finally, my hands, having no choice, suddenly started gliding over my goose-bumped skin. I didn't want to, but I had to pleasure myself right then and there.

The two women, lost in their own love making, didn't notice me fingering myself. In a choreographed movement I knew well, I slid my soapy hand up and down, rubbing my clit, then fingering myself in one quick motion. I did this over and over for a few moments, watching their hands, listening to their mouth covered moans. Feeling my own orgasm building.

Another moment, and I watched the two women hold on to each other as their orgasms simultaneously took hold of them. I watched them shake. I watched their knees get weak. I watched them steady themselves against the white ceramic wall.

My breaths got short and rapid, and that's when my orgasm hit. My thighs closed tight on my hand, still slightly moving in and out of my hot pussy. I spun around and quickly grabbed the faucet to keep me from sliding to the floor as my body leaned against the shower wall. My eyes shut as the tingle waves washed through me from head to toe and back again. Moans escaped my pursed lips several times. I tried to stand, but every few seconds another wonderful aftershock would quickly ripple through me and weaken my knees once more.

It took another moment or two for me to regain my composure. When I turned around, the two women were watching me. They smiled broadly, and gave me a knowing wink. I smiled back, then all three of us went back to washing ourselves. I realized that I got a thrill knowing that they were watching me, which was an indication that I was likely an exhibitionist as well.

A few days later, Judy, the nicest and most warmhearted woman in the group, approached me in the free weight area. It was obvious she had a fondness for me-always calling me honey instead of Dani.

I liked how tall she was, and it didn't bother me that she was twice my age. She had gorgeous red hair, enchanting green eyes and an athletic yet curvy body. I noticed some men and women sneaking a peek at her, as her colorful gym wear tended to accentuate those curves.

She began instructing me on the proper form and technique, although her instructional touching felt more like tender caressing. She used her hands to show me which muscles I was using to do each exercise. I loved the feeling of her hands roaming over my back, stomach, and shoulders. I could have sworn her warm hands never left my body.

At one point, while doing sit-ups, she glided her hands all the way up and down my legs as I moved. She told me it would help keep my muscles from tightening up, and I believed her because I loved every second of the light goosebumps it gave me. I didn't realize it at first, but I quickly caught on that she was seducing me, right then and there, in the middle of the gym.

After our workout, we went to the locker room then made our way to the showers. I watched as she undressed, exposing her magnificent forty-year old body. I wondered if she wanted to make out like the other women did a few days before, but that wasn't the case. Instead, we ended up staring longingly at each other's bodies while we showered. Our eyes gave us away, and it was obvious we both wanted each other.

She asked me if I wanted to go back to her place for dinner, and I eagerly accepted. Together, we walked to a small market to pick up the necessary ingredients and a bottle of wine. Then we walked a few more blocks to her apartment building.

Throughout the walk, we chatted, and got to know each other better. She touched me often-on the hand, shoulder or lower back. I savored every moment of her tender touch.

At one point, I felt like Judy was testing me. Out of the blue, she reached for my hand as we walked the remaining half block to her apartment door. A rush of warm blood filled my face. Here I was, openly holding another woman's hand. Feeling bold, I smiled and winked at her, intertwining our fingers. I wanted to let her know that I was comfortable with anything else that she had in mind.

We sat down and enjoyed a wonderful dinner, accompanied by two glasses of sweet red wine. Soon after, I found myself sitting right next to Judy while we watched a movie on TV. She slid her hand over to hold mine, and my heart raced with excitement as I intertwined our fingers like before.

Judy broke the comfortable silence. "Have you ever been with a girl before, Dani?"

I looked down at my thumb fidgeting with hers, and responded,. "No... nobody."

"Would you like to? I would love to be your first," she said softly.

We turned our heads and our eyes met. I never drank wine, or any alcohol for that matter, so I didn't know about its ability to lower one's inhibitions. Or in my case, completely eliminating them.

I leaned in first to kiss Judy, but she met me more than half way. It was wonderful, and I'll remember her fabulously soft lips for as long as I live. Our tongues tenderly tangled and twisted in each other's mouth while her hands gently held my cheeks.

Judy was lovely and she took her time with me. We must have kissed for twenty minutes, in every possible way. I remember my hands roaming all over her tight body as the non-stop tingles her kisses were giving me made me wet. Finally, she got up and took my hand. "Would you like to continue this in my bedroom, Dani?"

I gave her a dopey grin. "Yes, please." What a dumb thing to say, I thought.

By this time, the late sun was just barely peering through the lacy covered window in her bedroom. We laid down on the softest bed I'd ever been on and went back to kissing for a few minutes.

Then, she straddled my hips and removed her form fitted blue top. She unclasped her bra from the front, and her magnificent breasts were unveiled. My eyes went wide. They sagged a little-I mean she was over 40-but her nipples were long, wide and still stood straight out.

In one swift motion, Judy gently took hold of my wrists and placed both of my hands on her breasts. She looked deep into my eyes while she helped me squeeze them until she moaned. She let go and my pulse raced while I continued to caress her breasts. She unbuttoned my red short sleeve shirt, and to her delight, I wasn't wearing a bra. I forgot to bring a fresh one to the gym.

She leaned back down and we continued our marathon kissing session. Only this time, her breasts pressed delightfully against mine. My heart was beating fast, and it made my pussy delightfully wet. Next, she stiffened her arms alongside of me with her face just above mine.

"You're going to love this next part," she whispered lustfully.

She kissed down the center of my chest while using her hands to tweak my nipples as she went. I moaned loudly. Her kissing continued until she reached my jeans.

"These have to come off, honey," she whispered.

I gave her a slight nod and she immediately unsnapped, unzipped and pulled them off. For my part I just lifted my butt. Whether by accident or by design, her thumbs caught my gray Calvin's and they disappeared along with my jeans onto the floor.

Even though I felt a little embarrassed, Judy didn't seem to be bothered with my au naturel look down there.

She parted my legs and whispered, "Oh, how beautiful you are." I never thought in a million years that anyone would say that to me.

She spent a minute or two gliding her fingertips up and down my legs while shifting her gaze from my eyes to my glistening pussy. The tingles she gave me caused goosebumps all over my body.

She moved her face between my legs, and I felt her warm breath taking in my scent. "Oh, how wonderful," I heard her whisper to herself.

Laying flat on the bed, she started her skilled exploration of my pussy with her tongue. My head was on two pillows so I could watch, and I'll never forget the way she looked up at me from between my legs. The eroticism, the lust, and the fulfillment of desire burned in her eyes. We both moaned in delight.

That's when I felt her insert a finger in my slick pussy while her tongue found my stiff clit. Both feelings overwhelmed me and I moaned loudly again as my hands grabbed the sheets. My clit was being licked, flicked and sucked until it was as large as it's ever been.

Judy whispered frantically, "Put your hands on the back of my head."

I wasn't sure why, but I complied. That's when a second finger entered me and she sped up her tongue and finger movements.

"Ohhh fuuuccckkk," I squealed. My arm muscles tightened and my hands pushed her face harder into my fiery wet pussy.

"Oh God, Judy... oh God... I'm gonna cum!!" I said in a tight voice. I heard a muffled but affirmative "um hum," in return.

Suddenly, my legs stiffened, trapping Judy's head, but I sensed she didn't care. My eyes sealed shut and I saw white sparkles shooting out in all directions. Every nerve ending in my body tingled. I began to tremble as waves of bliss flowed through every part of me.

At that moment, my pussy was the center of Judy's universe. She never stopped sucking on my clit or fingering me until my pussy clenched so hard her fingers popped out.

The chain reaction of intense pleasure waves seemed to go on forever. Just when I thought I would catch a breath, another pleasure wave would hit me. I loosened my grip on Judy's head and she moved down to lick up the warm juices that were flowing out of me.

I finally collapsed in a spread eagle position, gasping for every breath. Basking in the ecstasy I just experienced, I enjoyed listening to Judy lick up my juices.

After some time, I saw her glistening face coming up to kiss me. I accepted her kisses with excitement. I had never tasted myself before, and I didn't hate it. Judy collapsed alongside me and whispered. "God, you taste delicious."

I happened to look down and noticed that Judy still had her pants on. Then it dawned on me. She probably wanted me to do the same thing to her, but I had never done anything like that before. Panic set in, and intrusive thoughts went through my mind. What if I couldn't do that? What if I couldn't make her cum?

I had to try, I told myself. And as if I said those words out loud, Judy whispered, "No, you don't have to worry about that honey, you can stay right where you are. I enjoyed this just as much as you did."

I chuckled, "I doubt that!" She let out a giggle.

"Please," I softly pleaded. "I want to. I doubt that I'll be as good as you, but maybe you could guide me along?"

"I'll tell you what sweetheart, if you really want to, I'd be happy to oblige. And I'm sure you'll do fine. Just do as I did to you."

I looked deep into her eyes. A feeling deep inside me told me that I needed to take control. A feeling that had been buried in a deep dark corner of my psyche. A feeling I finally set free.

I quickly, but gently, swung my body on top of hers. I kissed her feverishly and she matched my energy. After a few minutes, we stopped kissing, and Judy whispered, "Take your time, honey, I'm not going anywhere."

Okay, I thought. I guess I need to slow down a bit.

With that in mind, I started kissing and licking her neck. She moaned. I kept my tongue out and licked my way down to her soft full breasts. Licking all over them, I made sure to pay special attention to her dark areolas and pink nipples. Clearly enjoying it, Judy started running her fingers through my short hair, pushing my face harder into her breasts.

"Nibble on them," she whispered. So I did.

"Ohhh, yesss. I love it," she hissed. "More! Yes, that's it....oh yes."

I loved hearing her moan because of me, and I could have spent all night nibbling her breasts. However, I felt a light pressure from her hands pushing me down to her stomach, and it didn't take a genius to figure out what she wanted. I licked my way down to the top of her maroon yoga pants and started peeling them off. Without prompting, Judy lifted her taught, pretty bottom, and with little effort, they peeled right off.

She had pretty, red lace panties on with a huge wet spot. I felt the need to tease her a little, so I pushed my face against the wet panties while tugging them up slightly. I could clearly see the impression of her clean shaven pussy. I kissed and licked the soaking wet panties, tasting a woman for the very first time. It was wonderful, incredible, and delicious. All this boldness I felt must have come from the wine, I thought. But it also could have come from years of pent up desire.

Finally my lover whimpered, "Oh please stop teasing me, Dani."

But I didn't listen. Instead, I tugged a little more and added a bit more pressure with my tongue against her panty covered clit. That made her squirm.

"Oh fuck, you naughty girl" she growled.

With a slight smirk on my face, I finally relented. I sat back a little and pulled the drenched garment down her toned legs and threw them on the floor. I followed her lead by laying flat on the bed and brought my face close to her pussy. I could feel the heat on my cheeks emanating from the first pussy I've seen close up. I could finally... fully... inhale her musky scent. It was life affirming. This is what I was meant to do. Life made sense to me now.

I started licking her pussy from bottom to top and back again. I let my tongue slide over her velvety folds. I explored her lips, sucking them into my mouth. I teasingly licked her clit, circling her wet opening. I was in heaven.

Again, feeling like I needed to take charge. I pushed her knees up against her full breasts, completely exposing ALL of her to me. The lewd site before me gave me an undeniable thrill. I started licking her, from her tight little hole all the way to her clit and back again. I couldn't get enough of the tastes, the aromas, the softness of her skin, and the way my tongue felt as lust pushed me to lick her everywhere.

I sat up a little, and gently pushed my knees under her back. That forced her pretty bottom up higher and gave me better access to her gorgeous pussy and pretty little butt-hole. I was mesmerized. Something in me clicked. I had to lick and taste her pretty little butt-hole.

I wrapped my arms around her as she was practically upside down and folded in half. I held her there, licking and pushing my tongue into her pussy and then her butt. She reached up and started rubbing her clit with one hand and grasping onto the sheets with the other. I just kept licking and poking my tongue wherever I wanted.

I was finally able to push my tongue far into her ass. Judy screamed, "Ffffuuuucccckkkk!"

While I watched her fingers disappear into her pussy, she pulled her wet fingers out and continued to circle her clit, only faster. I spread her cheeks and kept poking my tongue deep into her tasty little sphincter.

It was only a few seconds later that I felt Judy's body shake and quiver.

"Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkk. YES, DANI... Fuuuuucccckkkk," she screamed. The last syllable ended with a high pitch squeal and at the same time she squirted some sweet juices from her spasming pussy. I moved my mouth to cover her pussy to catch all of her juices, but some of it splashed down on Judy's face. I don't think she cared.

I unfolded Judy and let her collapse, like I did earlier. I scooched up beside her and wrapped my warm arm around her. I felt her body shudder through the rest of her orgasm and several aftershocks. I kissed and licked Judy's face, tasting the last remanances of her juices. When she gained enough energy she started kissing me back.

After several minutes of tender kissing, Judy finally spoke. "Ya know... earlier, when you told me this was your first time, I never expected to get my ass eaten. How did you know that I loved that? I go absolutely crazy when a woman does that to me."