Lending a Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to lick my way down to her thin pink panties. They were practically see-through. Her outer labia was fully visible and swollen from arousal.

I licked her pussy through the thin, now wet material. I tasted her instantly. But, unlike her shirt, this time she was trying to take her panties off. Being a little playful, I wouldn't let her. I held her pink panties in place while I continued to lick her juices and suck on her swollen lips through the thin soaked cotton.

I could hear her whimper as she wiggled and struggled to push her panties off. But she was no match for me.

Then I heard her beg. "Oh fuck Dani, please..."

I normally wouldn't give in so quickly because I love to hear women beg. But, to tell you the truth, I find Candy deliciously irresistible.

I finally leaned back and watched Candy remove her drenched panties. Then, bringing out her playful personality, she smiled naughtily and tossed them at me once they were removed.

Matching her playfulness, I put them in my mouth, letting them dangle from my teeth, my eyes filled with lust. I made a low growling sound as I slowly crawled up to her face. Candy let out a naughty giggle. And so did I.

I dropped her panties right before I kissed her. She hungrily kissed me back, tightly wrapping her arms and legs around me. Being held this way by Candy felt fantastic. I could feel the heels of her feet push into my ass.

I felt her wanting me, needing me. We stopped kissing long enough for Candy to whisper in my ear. "Making love has never felt so good, Dani. My body hasn't stopped tingling."

Not that I needed any encouragement, but that comment spired me on. I smiled. "Then you're going to love this."

I kissed my way back to her wet pussy. Lightly scraping my short fingernails down her sides. I sat back on my haunches between Candy's open legs. I continued to tease her by gliding my fingertips up and down her legs.

"Dani... please don't tease me anymore. I need you!" She implored.

Again, her begging was irresistible. I laid flat on the bed and started slowly licking her pussy from bottom to top. When I reached the top I circled her clit several times with my tongue.

I stopped for a second to whisper, "You taste divine, sweetheart." I don't remember calling any woman sweetheart, I thought to myself.

She moaned in response. She inched up on one elbow to watch what I was doing. Her other hand caressed the back of my head. I gazed up at her, she smiled down at me. Our eyes connected in a special way. I saw lust AND love in her eyes. I kept licking her clit and sucking her full velvety lips into my mouth.

She gently ran her fingers through my short hair as she spoke. "Oh fuck, Dani, I love what you're doing to me." I continued with what I was doing but I also slid my middle finger slowly in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

"Fuck yes, Dani... make me cum... Oh God, please, please make me cum!" I'll have to tell her how much I love to hear her beg, I thought.

I added a second finger and increased the speed, she immediately flopped back down. "Ohhh ffuucckk!" Her one hand gripped my hair. Her other hand gripped the sheets preparing for her impending orgasm.

I never felt a pussy so wet in all my life. My long fingers kept sliding in and out. The sounds of which filled the old bedroom. My mouth covered her clit and I sucked it in, continuously flicking my tongue over the slippery button.

A second later her pussy tightened around my fingers. Her hand pushed my face against her hot pussy. Her thighs clamped my head in place. She grabbed a pillow and covered her face. But even that couldn't stifle her screams.

"Fuck, Dani... fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!!

Her body thrashed about, her back arched then her body went stiff. In one quick motion, I wrapped my arm under her back and laid my head sideways on her tight belly. I kept fingering her. Listening to her orgasmic cries.

"Ohhhhh fffuuuccckkk, Daaannniiii!!!"

Candy's back arched up and down several more times. Each time flooding my hand with her warm juices. Each time screaming 'fuck' into the pillow. Each time conveying a sense of long awaited fulfillment.

I stopped all my movements and looked up at Candy. Her breathing was starting to slow down.

"Kiss me Dani." She whispered softly. I moved up to kiss her. I noticed that her eyes were watering. She told me that it finally wasn't from crying. It was because I made her cum so hard.

We kissed and caressed each other tenderly and lovingly for I don't know how long. While we were kissing, I realized that I needed to tell Candy something.

I looked into those beautiful blue eyes that drew me to her from the beginning. "Candy, over the years, I've had sex with many women. But that was just sex. Tonight felt very different. Everything felt so right, so comfortable, so perfect. All I wanted to do was to please you.

"My heart was more into making love to you than my libido... Candy, I'm feeling things in my heart that I've never felt before." I started to trace my finger along her jawline. "So if I blurt out some words that I'm not really ready to say. Know that it's my heart leading my head."

Her eyes looked back at me with a depth I've never seen before... in anyone. She ran her fingers through my hair, caressed the back of my head and gave me a comforting smile. She quietly whispered, "Ditto."

We snuggled into each other. I held her for a moment, but then noticed the old clock radio with the flip down numbers. It was almost 2am.

I whispered, "Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight, gorgeous," she responded.

I almost swooned as I drifted off to dreamland.

Normally, my body clock runs like a German train schedule. I'm usually awake by 5am no matter what time I go to sleep. But not that morning. I awoke from the sounds of two teenagers walking around the hallway outside my bedroom. I didn't blame them for making noise, in this old house, all the floors creaked terribly. I first glanced down at the gorgeous woman still sleeping on my breast. Nature's softest pillow I think she called it. I liked that. I noticed it was almost 8am and I was shocked becauseI've never slept that late.

Knock, knock, knock..."Mom, are you in there? A soft young female voice asked.

Without moving, and without me even realizing that Candy was awake, she responded, "Yeah..."

Apparently that was enough of an invitation for Sandy to open the door. "Hey mom, are we going... OH SHIT, I'm sooo sorry... I didn't think... I mean... I didn't know Dani was... OH SHIT, I'm sorry, mom." And the door quickly closed.

Candy looked at me, "You don't mind if she sees us do you?"

"As long as you don't," I whispered back.

"Sandy, come on in...It's ok."

Candy got up on one elbow as Sandy peered in. "Come on, It's fine, I know what it looks like, but nothing happened." Sandy sheepishly walked all the way in. "I just didn't want to be alone last night." Candy took a quick look at me, then continued. "Our 'Knight in Shining' armor here let me sleep in her bed so I could feel safe."

"Oh, okay, I get that."

But Candy wasn't fooling Sandy. I could see the funny, silly, maybe even naughty grin on Sandy's face. She knew her mother was lying. She knew her mother and I had sex last night... And I don't think either one cared.

Sandy continued, "I was just wondering if we were going home or whatever."

I knew her husband was in jail, I knew she was safe. But something told me to not let Candy out of my sight. I finally piped up. "Hey, why don't all of us go out to breakfast at Amelia's Diner! I'm buyin!"

Candy looked up at me, this time with confused appreciation in her eyes. "Shouldn't WE be taking YOU out to breakfast?"

"Nope, I won't hear of it." Then I practically popped out of bed. "I'm drivin, I'm buyin, and I'm hungry... So everybody... start getting ready."

I guess I used my military voice. Because Sandy just giggled, "Yes sir." And ran out the door to tell her brother.

I quickly placed a kiss on my lover's forehead, and in the same voice I said, "We have to hurry up too sweetheart, so that means, we're gonna take a shower together." I wiggled my eyebrows, and Candy giggled. I have to give her a lot of credit. After all she's been through, she still played along with my silliness.

I shed what little I was wearing on the way to the shower. Candy followed, only, she was partially covering her breasts with her arms.

My nipples stood painfully erect under the cold, but soon to be warm water. Candy was still hiding her breasts. She was avoiding eye contact with me. "What's wrong, Candy?"

Looking down while still covering up. "I'm embarrassed about the way my breasts look. I have a massive body image issue..." she cautiously admitted.

She slowly looked up at me, her face wet from the shower. "I've nursed two kids for almost eighteen months each. At one point, both at the same time. And well... that really took a toll on my breasts. They look completely different from the perky breasts I had before I got pregnant... And now... when I look in the mirror, I get depressed with how sad they look."

I looked deep into Candy's eyes, and without breaking our stare, I gently moved her arms to reveal her breasts. "Candy, a woman's body is an amazing thing. Think back to how wonderful that time was. Your body made a human, two humans in fact. Your body kept those two children fully nourished and healthy for 18 months.Your breasts did what they were supposed to do, what they were meant for. You're a beautiful, kind hearted, vibrant woman, Candy. Your breasts are only a small part of who you are. The right person will love you, I mean... I mean... I love you."

I wrapped one arm around her, and placed the other on her languid breast. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. She excitedly returned my kiss. When we finally broke our kiss, she whispered. "I love you too, Dani."

Ignoring the fact that we both just confessed our love for each other, I gave her nipple some needed attention; a nice little pinch and twist. A light moan escaped from her lips.

In between small kisses, I whispered. "Does this still get you aroused?"

"When you do it, Dani... Oh yes."

Then, I lifted her breast and lowered my lips. My mouth engulfed her breast, and my tongue quickly flicked over her nipple. A soft whisper of, "Oh fuck yes," escaped her mouth. I sucked and licked and flicked some more.

I looked up, then whispered, "Did that still send tingles to your pussy?"

"Oh God yes." She responded in a breathy voice.

"Then that's all that matters, sweetheart. Don't be so hard on yourself. I think your breasts look wonderful."

My mouth engulfed the other breast and gave it the same attention. "Oh God, Dani, don't stop. You make me feel so good..."

The water felt nice and warm by then. My hand drifted down her belly. I spent a minute just running my fingers through her sparse patch of blonde curly hair. Candy lightly wrapped both arms around me while I lavished more attention on her breast with my tongue.

Her breathing became deeper. My hand moved between her legs rubbing her pussy, wet from water and her juices. "Oh fuck yes, Dani, don't you dare stop... believe it or not, I'm almost ready to cum..."

The mischievous side of me wanted to stop just to see her squirm a little, but that was not the time. I slipped my middle finger into her oven-like pussy, while at the same time, my thumb found her clit. Her breathing changed to short fast breaths. Her arms tightened around me. It wasn't easy, but I kept up with my ministrations. I moaned, knowing that I was giving her so much pleasure.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck... oh God... I'm cummmmiiiinnngg!!!!"

Her arms gripped me like a vice. I felt her stomach and pussy muscles spasm.

"Oh fuck me... I'm still cumming... Oh God, Dani... I love what you're doing... don't stop!"

Her legs must have gotten weaker because I was holding more of her weight with my one arm.

"Ohhhh... fuck!!!" Candy screamed out. All of a sudden I felt her flood my hand with her juices.

Candy's body wiggled and shuddered as I continued pleasuring her. My fingers were trapped in her pussy. My mouth didn't want to let go of her breast.

She cried out once more, "Ohhhhh... fuuuuccckk," before she gave me all of her weight, which I couldn't hold onto for long. I gradually stopped all that I was doing and gently lowered her to the floor of the shower while she was still quivering from her orgasm. I slipped in alongside her and held her close. The warm shower water reaching just below our breasts.

After she caught her breath, she looked lovingly into my eyes and spoke. "Oh my God, Dani, what did you do to me? I never had an orgasm like that before in my life." What she said made me chuckle. I looked lovingly into her eyes. We started to kiss and she cupped one of my breasts.

I was amused when she said, "Now these are something to be proud of."

"Oh stop it," I teasingly quipped. "Believe it or not, I'm not always happy with the way my body looks either."

"You're right, I don't believe you. Your body is eff-ing gorgeous," she said as her hand stroked my arm.

A second later, her eyes got squinty and her mouth formed a naughty yet happy smile. "Now it's my turn to make YOU cum."

"Sorry, Candy, as much as I'd love that, your kids are hungry. We don't have time for any more fooling around... We need to get ready."

"Dani, if you think for one minute that I'm going to pass up this opportunity to rub my soapy hands ALL over your gorgeous wet body, you're nuts... I know we don't have much time. And I know the kids are hungry... But so am I...for you!" My heart melted while looking at her sparkling eyes and naughty grin. "We're not leaving this shower until you cum for me."

And with that, Candy leaned over and kissed me while wrapping her loving arms around my neck. I completely gave in. I had to, I was in love with her.

Knowing what Candy had in mind, I laid flat on the ceramic tile shower floor. The warm water splashed up around my neck. She kissed and nibbled her way down my neck to my full breasts. She caressed and lightly squeezed both at the same time. She kissed, licked and nibbled each nipple. I moaned out. "Oh that's nice... now bite them a little." She did, and I moaned out even louder. "Yes, yes, yes... even a little harder, sweetheart... oh fuck... I love it."

Her one hand stayed on my breast, pinching my nipple. The other hand drifted down to my pussy. I felt her fingers part my lips, which caused my legs to open automatically. Her biting my nipple was the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain.

She never concentrated on just one nipple, but gave both equal attention. Without too much warning, I felt one... then two... then three fingers enter me. "OH God yes, CANDY! Fuck Meeee!"

Her mouth finally left my nipples for points south. She kissed and licked her way down my wet belly, still fingering me to the fullest. Soon her tongue found my swollen clit and licked it over and over. Her fingers found the perfect rhythm, and I knew that I would be coming soon.

Her mouth left my clit just long enough to say. "Cum for me, Dani."

I wanted to, but I wasn't quite there yet. I needed one more thing. "Put your pinky in my ass, Candy!"

Without missing a beat, her pinky slipped right into my wet, pussy juice covered butt hole.

"Ohhhh Fuuuccckkk... Yessss... OH God don't stop, Candy... Fuck me... Fuck me harder... Suck my clit!!!"

Then it hit me, an earth shatering orgasm. My eyes shut tight. A million tiny electric shocks took over my body in wave after wave of orgasmic bliss. My bent legs went perfectly straight, but still stayed open. My belly muscles tightened and my head lifted off the floor. Candy kept up the quick pace on my hungry pussy and ass. Then, once she realized I like it a bit rough, she lightly bit my clit. My orgasm exploded to new heights. My pussy clenched tight on her fingers, but she never stopped. My hands somehow found the back of her head and I pushed her into me. I screamed, "Ohhh Fuucckk!" as another million, no billion, electric shocks bounced around inside me. I shook as I let the tingle tornado ravage me. For the first time in my life I couldn't stop cumming. Endless rivulets of cum flowed out of me.

After a moment or two, Candy slowed down then eventually stopped. My pussy was finally sated. Every muscle in my body unclenched and I laid on the floor like a ragdoll... Completely spent... Trying to catch my breath.

Candy crawled up to me, and laid her head on the world's softest pillow. She quietly circled her finger around my nipple while I recovered.

I whispered out those three little words for only the second time, "I love you."

"I love you too, Dani."

Then we sealed our decree of love with a soft, loving kiss. I was still recovering when she started caressing and lightly nibbling on my nipples again. I made a disapproving moaning noise. "I can't help it, Dani, I just can't... I mean your breasts are just so... so perfect," she said with a smile in her voice.

How could I tell her no?

"Sweetheart, " I whispered. "We really have to get going."

"But..."

"But nothing, sweetheart... Look, I'm not going anywhere without you... I'll tell you what, tonight, you can lick and suck them as much as you want... I promise." I laughed to myself. I just sounded like a mom trying to get her child to let go of a favorite toy.

"Deal," she said as she gave each one a final kiss.

As we were both doing our hair, naked, in the large mirror, I understood Candy's body issue. I would never say anything of course. I mean I loved Candy just the way she is.

I know that she caught me checking out her breasts. I thought that I needed to reassure her. I caught her gaze in the mirror.

"That wasn't something I just blurted out, Candy. I do really love you... just the way you are."

She put down her brush, and nesselled her body into mine. We caressed each other's naked bodies tightly. We kissed each other fervently.

"Why can't we keep our hands off each other?" I whispered after our long deep kiss.

"Don't fight it, Dani," she whispered back.

"No... I love you, but we're going to be adults about this." My soft but firm voice echoed lightly.

"Ok... you win... but remember your promise about tonight... as much as I want," Candy said with her naughtiest smile. I just smiled in response.

We walked into the kitchen after almost an hour. Sandy and Andy were waiting for us. I could see from Sandy's crooked smile that she knew what was going on with me and her mother.

"What took you two so long...? I thought I heard screaming?" Sandy's knowing grin grew bigger.

"None of your business young lady." Candy snapped back. Knowing, but ignoring the fact that her daughter was on to us.

We all climbed into my new, white, crew cab, pickup truck. I still can't get over how the dashboard looks like something out of a spaceship. The kids were gaggling about all the buttons and switches in the back seat area. I lifted the center console and put my hand on the seat cushion between Candy and me. She looked over, partly surprised, and partly excited.

She relaxed when she realized the kids couldn't see because of the center console position. Although, sooner or later, she was going to have to tell them. She reached over and put her hand in mine. We interlocked fingers and kept them that way for the 10 minute ride to Amelia's Diner. My heart sored. At that moment, I felt happier than I ever remembered.

The kids excitedly walked in front of us as we walked into Amelia's Diner. Candy reached out and put her hand in mine. Our fingers just naturally interlaced. As we walked up the few steps, Sandy just happened to look back and noticed our small expression of love. A warm smile crossed her face. She nudged her brother who also looked back. He smiled warmly as well. Maybe Candy wouldn't have to tell them after all. It seemed like they already knew... and more importantly, didn't seem to mind. I just think they were thrilled to see their mother happy again.