Lending a Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I AM going to divorce him... He treats me like shit, you both know that, right? " she sniffled, glancing back and forth between the fourteen-year-old boy and the fifteen-year-old girl. Naturally, I had very little idea of what's been going on in her life.

Andy responded with a simple, "Yeah..." and Sandy finished with, "We know."

"I mean, he's never home... Always working or drinking... When was the last time he spent any time with either of you?" Candy asked.

"He doesn't, mom," Andy said, then he looked over at his older sister.

"We don't blame you, mom. I mean, you don't need our permission, but if it helps, you've got it."

Candy let out a big sigh. Sandy's words clearly helped more than she knew. I was right, they were extremely mature for their age.

I stood up and started rubbing Candy's back. "I'd like you all to stay here tonight. We can talk more about what happened in the morning. Mine is the big bedroom in the front of the house, but there's four others. You can each pick one and sleep in there."

I got a soft but simultaneous, "Thanks Dani" from both kids. And believe it or not, a "humm" and an appreciative backwards head snuggle from Candy.

Andy ran out to the van and brought in three white trash bags. I realized it was their clothing.

Each clutching a bag, the kids kissed their mom, said goodnight to the both of us, and walked towards the stairs. I heard them whispering to each other all the way up the stairs. I couldn't make anything out, but the tone was somber.

As much as I hated to break up our tender moment, I mean I could have stood there all night giving Candy a relaxing back rub, but it was getting late so I had to. "Come on, let's get you into bed." I didn't mean it the way it sounded... I really didn't..

But after all she'd been through, she found the emotional strength to joke or was she flirting with me again. "Any time, honey."

"I'm not that lucky," I responded and gave her a goofy smile.

I grabbed her bag of clothes with one hand, put my arm around her with the other and headed upstairs. I noticed the bedroom door right next to mine was open and the two down the hall were closed.

I looked into her eyes and handed her the white bag. "You're in there I guess, and I'm in here." I nodded my head in each direction.

She looked back at me. Her eyes, no longer inflamed from crying, met mine. "We're both in here," she whispered warmly and nodded towards my room.

"Ummm, are you sure?" I lowered my voice to a whisper without thinking.

"All I know, Dani, is that I can't be alone. Not tonight. Earlier, while you were holding me, and rubbing my back, I felt the safest I've ever felt in years. I need that tonight." She looked up at me while putting her soft hand on my arm as the last few words came out.

My heart ached for Candy. I didn't have the nerve to tell her that I usually slept in the nude. So boxers and a t-shirt it was going to be. And I understood that she just wanted to sleep, nothing else. As I always tend to do, I lightened the mood. "Okay, Candy, but I don't put out on the first date." I smiled.

She stifled her laugh by burying her face in my shoulder and I cupped the back of her head. I chuckled along with her. I realized how much I loved to hear her laugh and how it warmed my heart. I could feel myself falling further and further in love with Candy, becoming closer as each minute ticked by. Then, with a silly smile, she cracked a joke back to me.

"Well I do, so you better watch yourself." She playfully hit my arm, turned and entered the room. I followed.

She was either genuinely feeling better about everything, or she covered it up well. So I said with my own silly smile. "Hey, at least now you can tell people that you've slept with a woman."

She countered, "What makes you think you'd be the first?" ending the last word with a mischievous smile.

Both my eyebrows shot up in surprise. She covered her mouth and giggled, then nodded yes. Her response suggested she had a female lover somewhere in her past. In shock, I stood there, processing this new information. I wondered to myself when that could have been while gazing at Candy. She was wandering around my bedroom with her white bag, eventually she found the attached bathroom.

I shook myself back to reality, then changed for bed. I brushed my teeth in the hallway bathroom and crawled into my new comfy bed.

Candy opened the bathroom door, the bright light from inside put her in silhouette. I could still see her blue streaked hair in a long ponytail in the mirror. It was flowing all the way down to her bottom. Her lovely pouting full bottom... covered only by the thinnest of pink cotton panties. Resisting her was NOT going to be easy.

I lifted the covers so her petite body could snuggle next to me. She wrapped her arm around me and used my breast as her pillow. It felt nice.

"Thanks, Dani," she whispered.

"You're welcome, Candy," I whispered in return.

I kept silent for a few minutes, mentally putting myself in her shoes. She was dealing with so much. Her abusive, drunken, soon-to-be ex-husband had been put in jail, and possibly heading to prison for a long time. An impending, messy divorce loomed. The worry about how she was going to support herself... and her kids. It was an awful situation to be in. I'd hoped that, as we cuddled, she could feel the love I had for her, and that it gave her some measure of comfort.

But, I was also thinking of that bomb she just casually dropped. I wouldn't be the first woman she'd slept with? It got me thinking again of when this might have happened. Was it in her younger days? Some girls do experiment. Or was it something recent? She mentioned that yoga club with sexually neglected moms. Did something happen there? I felt a little weird thinking of these things when she had bigger problems going on in her life. Just a little weird though.

The entire time I was laying there thinking, Candy was fidgeting in the bed like she couldn't get comfortable. She kept shifting her legs, brushing her hair aside, and moving her head.

"Are you okay, Candy?" I said. "Do you want to sleep in the other room?"

"No, no, I'm fine. I'm just not tired right now. I think it's nervous energy. Plus, it doesn't help that my head is resting on nature's softest pillow, and my arm is around a wonderful woman... my heart is beating like never before," she said as she looked up at me with a smile. Not a naughty smile, just one of pure contentment.

"Well look, to take your mind off things, why don't you tell me about the first girl you DID sleep with?"

"Okay, that's fair," she said, laying her head back down on my chest.

(NOTE:Candy's dialoge is in italics for this part)"It started when I went to the beauty academy, right after high school. It was the large beauty academy everybody knows. My dorm mate was named Mandy."

"Shut up, it was not... You're making that up!" I said laughingly, thinking she was making a joke because the name rhymes with all her other family names... I was trying to whisper too, but failing.

"Nope, it really was," she said as she looked up at me with another warm smile. She spoke softly and went back to using my breast as her pillow.

"Anyway, Mandy actually was a lot like me. I mean, we had similar builds, and we both took beauty school seriously. We were determined to get A's in all our courses, which also meant no dating. But that wasn't much of a problem really. Most of the guys there were gay. The few that weren't had their pick."

Candy drew little circles with her finger on my stomach over my shirt while she talked. It was giving me little goosebumps. Between her head on my breast, my arm around her and the small gesture with her finger, my feelings for Candy grew exponentially.

"So, in our dorm room, we often did each other's hair. Along with doing each other's nails and makeup. This meant that we were often physically close to each other. I found myself looking into her eyes, and not being able to look away. I found myself brushing her soft blonde hair longer than normal. I found myself not wanting to let go of her hand while I did her nails."

Then Candy's finger started outlining the swell of my breast over my shirt. The one she wasn't using as a pillow. I was thoroughly enjoying her more-than-friendly attention. My breathing instantly deepened in reaction to her touch.

"As the weeks went on, Mandy and I became really good friends. We spent all of our time together, or so it seemed. There were times when we would hold hands while walking around campus. I noticed that we weren't the only girls doing it. I figured it was a normal thing some close girl friends do. But, I wondered if some of the girls were gay. I didn't care. I didn't even care if people thought I was gay. I enjoyed Mandy's company that much."

Candy thought she snaked her hand under my shirt unnoticed. I let her play her game. I felt her fingertips glide along my stomach up to my breast. Her one finger started circling my nipple and my heart beat a little faster. At first I wasn't sure why Candy was doing all this. I mean, she was seducing me... After all she had been through... She was seducing me? I figured that either, I meant that much to her, or her husband meant that little to her... OR, as I kept thinking about it... Probably a bit of both.

"As you know, in a two bed dorm room, there's not much privacy, and Mandy was a horny girl. Even on our first night, I heard light moaning as she pleasured herself to orgasm under her covers. This made me less self conscious about pleasuring myself. And as we got friendlier, we cared less and less about whether we heard each other or not. It got to the point that we didn't even try to hide it. I found It so erotic listening to Mandy. Then I would let her listen to me. A few times we listened to each other at the same time... Well, as they do, things seemed to just escalate from there."

Candy was fully caressing my breast by that point, even lightly pinching my nipple at times. I was loving it, but still pretending that I was unaware of her little seduction game. I just loved the body tingling sensations she caused in me.

"About half way through school, our Friday and Saturday night ritual was to prop up all the pillows in Mandy's bed and watch movies on TV. We sat shoulder to shoulder, hip to hip, feeling each other's warmth. I had strong feelings for Mandy, I just didn't know what to do with them. We both recently turned eighteen and neither of us dated much in high school. We were both virgins."

Candy's hand slowly slid down from my breast, scraping her fingernails down my taught stomach as she went. I got chills up my spine as she continued under my boxers to my pussy. She tenderly slid her hand up and down my labia. Oh the tingles. One finger slipped inside me. I was soaked. I just let her play her game. At this point, we both knew what her intentions were, and it was obvious that I was 'fake' pretending that nothing was happening.

"One Friday night I was about to return to my bed when Mandy asked me to stay. I had a pretty good idea why. Mandy just closed her eyes, gently pushed her hand into her panties and started fingering herself. Her other hand caressed her breast under her white tank top. I mean we couldn't get emotionally closer without something like this happening"

Candy started to slowly circle MY clit. A slow build up inside me was brewing. I was all but panting. Part of me wanted to stop Candy right there so I could kiss her ravenously, but then I thought, I'm just going to let her go. Maybe Candy thinks she needs to pay me back since I helped her earlier that morning.

"As I sat next to Mandy, I watched in amazement. I listened to her breathing get deeper. She stopped for a moment and quickly removed all her clothes. Her body was amazing. My heart was pounding. I was laying right next to a naked girl fingering herself!"

Candy was no novice. She would alternate between slowly fingering me and then bringing that wetness to my clit. My breathing became much deeper. The arm I had wrapped around Candy inadvertently pulled her tighter to me. She knew how I felt about her. She knew I was in love with her. And I knew she was in love with me. She was showing me.

Candy continued to finger me while also moving on with her story: "My skin felt like it was on fire. My only relief was to remove my own clothes. I watched Mandy for a few more seconds until our eyes met. She wasn't embarrassed or self conscious at all. She told me it would help her if I did the same thing. So I did. Mandy and I watched each other rub our clits and pinch our nipples. At one point when I was caressing my pussy, Mandy reached over and pinched my nipple. I moaned under her touch. I eagerly returned the favor."

"Mandy and I both ended up cumming at the same time. One hand rubbing my hard clit and the other pinching and caressing Mandy's breast. She did the same to me. It was my first lesbian experience and we didn't even kiss. I guess we were both pretending that we were only sexually attracted to each other, not emotionally attracted to each other, which was closer to the truth."

Candy stopped talking for a few seconds as she lifted up my shirt with one hand to lick her way up to the underside of my breast. Her other hand was still expertly fingering my wet pussy.

Then Candy took my nipple into her mouth and twirled her tongue around it. She made love to my nipple for what seemed like hours. I was going wild inside. I knew she wasn't done with her story. But I certainly wasn't going to remind her. Eventually she unglued her lips from my nipple and continued her story.

"Hummm, yummy...So, where was I. Oh yeah, it wasn't long before we were making out and having sex every day. That second half of beauty school was the best time of my life. I studied hard every day, and had wild crazy sex with Mandy every night. We would have sex, sometimes for hours in our room. We couldn't keep our hands and lips off each other. Some mornings, we were so hungry for each other, it was a struggle just getting out of our dorm room."

Candy's proficiency was obvious as she circled her thumb around my clit while she simultaneously finger fucked me with two fingers. She kept talking like nothing was going on. I, on the other hand, was a wet mess. I was warm and starting to sweat. My breathing became shallow and quick as I felt my orgasm rising up through me.

"We did our best to behave ourselves while we were out of our dorm room. But I was just so infatuated with Mandy's body. I couldn't go but a few hours without needing my hands or my lips on hers in some way or another. When we were in class, I would give her 'the' look and then we would quickly sneak away to the bathroom to kiss and quickly finger each other to orgasm. I'm sure we raised a few eyebrows. I'm sure there were rumors about us. But we didn't care."

That's when it hit, the mother of all orgasms. My heart started beating out of my chest. My arms and legs went stiff and my toes curled. My head pushed back hard against the pillow. My eyes rolled back in my head and I saw white streaks of light passing in front of them. My stomach muscles contracted and my pussy clenched around Candy's fingers. But that didn't stop her, she just kept fingering me and rubbing my clit.

I let out a soft and low, "ffffuuuucccckkkk!"

Then I heard similar words that I had said to Candy earlier that morning... "Cum for me, Dani. Cum for me, you gorgeous woman."

NO ONE, and I mean no one, ever called me gorgeous before. So not only was I experiencing one of the best orgsams of my life, but I was also experiencing the emotions of love that I had never felt before.

Candy leaned up and started kissing and nibbling on my neck while still pinching my nipple. All the stimulation kept me coming like I had never experienced. I was tingling everywhere, still feeling my orgasm tearing me up inside. My body rising and falling. Riding wave after wave. I was somewhere between heaven and earth. I didn't think my orgasm would ever subside, but Candy knew exactly when to stop. She led me to believe that she was a novice, when in reality, she was an expert.

Candy finished her story as I recovered. "We exchanged 'I Love You's' often while we were together, but I didn't know if we were really in love. I mean, it did feel like it to a couple of nineteen year olds. But then why was it not soul crushing when we went our separate ways after graduation? Shouldn't it have been? Anyway, we keep in touch through social media. She's married to a guy now, with two kids too."

It was quiet for a few minutes as I slowly recovered from an all consuming orgasm. My breathing settled into a normal rhythm again.

Candy returned her head to my breast and went back to drawing little circles on my stomach. Eventually I was able to speak. But of course, I kept it light.

"That was one hell of a bedtime story, Candy. Can you tell me that one every night?"

I was surprised when she didn't comment on what I just said. She remained silent for several minutes, just tenderly moving her finger over my belly. A soft whisper finally left her mouth. "Dani... make love to me."

It only took me a second to decide, yes. But my mind and my heart reminded me that Candy was vulnerable and it was better to be sure.

"Are you sure, Candy? I mean after all you've been through tonight?" She nodded yes while still resting her head on my breast, but that wasn't good enough for me.

"Candy, look at me please." She did.

"Okay, ask me again."

"Dani, I need you to make love to me. I need to know that someone cares about me." She kept eye contact and continued. "I have strong feelings for you, Dani... and, well, it's been years since I've felt the tender touch of another woman... Years since anyone has made me feel like I'm being made love to."

Without saying a word, but looking into her wanting blue eyes, I turned on my side, cupped her warm cheek and kissed her soft lips. I then kissed her more deeply and she accepted my tongue like a hungry lioness. Our tongues dueled in each other's mouths. Our hands moved tenderly over each other's bodies. My heart began to pound.

We continued to kiss, practically non-stop. My fingers tangled through her blue and blonde hair. I caressed her head and my lips made love to her face, kissing her everywhere. My heart rejoiced. I heard a stream of soft moans escaping her lips.

She whispered, "Oh God, Dani, that feels so wonderful, I could almost cry."

My lips then made love to her neck. Kissing, licking and nibbling, again everywhere.

"I love the million goosebumps you're giving me, honey."

I started kissing down between her breasts. I cupped both breasts over her thin t-shirt, bringing them close together. I licked and sucked her nipples. I went to pull her shirt off, but she stopped me. I didn't ask why. She must've had her reasons though.

I went back to cupping her breasts over her shirt. I brought her nipples right next to each other and was able to suck both long nipples through her thin shirt. She moaned loudly as she put her hands on my head. "Oh... Dani... don't stop."

Candy's head was turning side to side as if she didn't know what to do with the overwhelming feelings she was experiencing. I felt some tingles too. I loved that I was the one giving her so much sexual pleasure.

I sucked and licked until her shirt was soaking wet. It was as if her t-shirt wasn't even there. Making love to her long stiff nipples made my pussy so wet, my boxers were sticking to me.

Her not so subtle hint of lightly pushing my head lower told me to move on. I moved her shirt up, but not so much as to reveal her breasts. I licked her stomach, paying special attention to her cute little belly button.