Lengths

Story Info
She gets frustrated by a guy in the pool.
3.1k words
4.51
17k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hat_Stand
Hat_Stand
18 Followers

Moving for a new job is one of the most stressful things you can do. Apparently. What the meme of a statement doesn't say is how much it screws up your exercise routine. Each morning before my shift I like to swim, it's my thing. Hitting one hundred and twenty lengths every day is how I wake up, loosen up and start to be a human being. For some it's coffee, mine too, before and after my swim. Sure swimming so much has made my body less Instagram friendly, sometimes a do look at my shoulders and think they are a bit broad for a girl or my tits are a bit flat and muscly. Yeah, maybe a get more attention from lipstick lesbians than fella's, I figure any attention is good when you work this much. It doesn't do my confidence harm when a girl flirts with me, but I do wonder if my swim-athlete form stagnates my opportunities with a nice bit of. Man flash. The hard thing when moving is finding a good pool, but luckily I found one, 10 minutes walk from work. A nice facility, decent sized pool.

The downside is the Thing or It, or whatever you want to call him. He sits in the fast lane doing crawl. Never changes stroke or style. Iv never seen him use a training aid or vary his routine. He churns out length after length at phenomenal speed. You can set your watch by him, he's like a metronome. He is in the pool before I get in, and he continues after I leave. What's worse, is how he sits behind you. The tips of his fingers occasionally brushing your toes. His face staring at your ass until you move out the way. It's oppressive, he bullies everyone out of the way. When I say everyone, I mean me. Usually there is only two of us in the fast lane. I'm the only one who dares or is brazen enough to enter the lane he has claimed. I thought I was fast, I thought I had stamina, sure I've been left for dead in the pool and sure there's always someone who puts in more lengths. But I've always been in the group who inhabit the fastest lane. At my last pool we were known as Amazons, before that Valkyries, and before that Mermaids. Guys always give a name to a group of women who destroy them in a pool. But this guy, nothing. Iv never heard him speak. He has man spread across a 50m lane, a new world record if you ask me.

As for as I can tell, he gets in as the pool opens, puts his towel in the same place each day, his phone next to it, and his fancy timing devices at each side of the pool. All I've seen of him is a blurred outline. The fuzzy water fluid image of his swim hat face and goggles, the mirage outline of his shoulders and the outboard motor that are his legs as he powers away from me.

Yesterday it got worse. I was giving it everything, I'd had a rough day at work, need I say more? The consultant surgeon I'm registrar to was being an absolute asshole, bordering on sexist fuck wit as he took great delight in dissecting my performance of an appendix removal. He wouldn't have performed the same way if Craig had done the procedure, no, absolutely not. Having tits instead of testicles paints a target on you. I was seething after a restless night, and no way in hell was I about to let another asshole push me around. I wouldn't give up my pace to let "It" past me in the pool. So he sat there right behind me. Staring at my ass. I could feel his eyes bore into my swimsuit and stare straight into my vagina. I could feel his Caucasian, privileged male brain belittling me. The mental undressing and critique of my figure, shape of my ass, size of my boobs, length of my legs, everything. It fuelled my hatred and I kicked harder, refusing to move over. No more men pushing me around this week. What a fucking pervert. Right behind me. Was he trying to get a glimpse of my labia? See if I'm hairy or shaved down there? Trying to sniff me through the water like a Hannibal Lector style sea serpent? I burned out and left the pool. Thing sped up and carried on. I felt like complaining, lodging an objection but spotted the manager on charge and it's another asshole man, and I've already overdosed on those. I left and went to work tired and bitter.

This morning, however, thing wasn't in the pool? I was a little early, but not massively. As I got into my lengths. He appeared, I could see him, hat already on, googles in position. I have to admit, seeing him out of the water, he's very easy on the eye. Muscled, toned, rippling abs and very tall. But that cock sure walk pissed me off immediately.

"Hi Seb, your late" It was the lifeguard chatting. So thing can communicate.

"Hi Cheryl, yeah. I got knocked over by someone on a bike. The dick sent my phone flying. I was scratching around on the floor for ages trying to find it until a passerby helped me."

"Oh no, are you ok. Was your phone broken?"

"Yeah I'm ok. Luckily, my phone is used to getting dropped and has a pretty hard case. You know what the dickhead shouted at me as he cycled off?"

"What?"

"Watch where you're going, you blind or something!"

"You're kidding!"

"Like a cane and black glasses aren't enough of a clue!"

As I spin turn, I see it. As he feels for the chair, he puts the towel down in the exact same place, his phone in the same place to the square centimeter. Under his towel, he folds up and places his bright white cane. The thing is blind! Everything is slotting together in my mind. He puts everything in a specific place, so he can find it. He swims next to the lane divider, so he stays straight. He keeps touching my toes because he can't see how close he is. On my next turn I see the lifeguard place what I assumed is a timer, but it's not, it's some sort of proximity device, so he knows he is approaching the end of the pool. I can feel the tell-tale churning of shame building inside my guts. All these weeks id been pounding the lane, getting more and more furious, my anger and frustrations directed at his privileged male ego behaviors. But I have judged him falsely. I deflate and the steam escapes from my engine. I leave the pool and head for the sauna, hoping it will hide my shameful red face.

Something in me has changed. It was subtle over the first few days, but now unmistakable. I've become acutely obsessed with thing, or Seb as I should say. Like how brave he must be to power down a lane when he can't see the end of the pool! If he hit the side at the speed he goes, he'd knock himself unconscious, fracture his skull, and probably drown. He must have spent months working on proximity to spin turn as he does. It also explains his metronomic pace. He can time the length and know when he needs to spin.

I have started following Seb, watching how he taps the lane divider with his elbow and keep himself pointing straight, amazing! How he keeps his cane close while he walks along the side of the pool. What I thought an arrogant swagger was him feeling the edge of the pool with his feet and flicking his cane to spot floats and swim aids.

As he powers past me, I'm gazing at his perfect form. Last week he was a slippery eel staring at my tits as he plowed past me. Now I'm ogling him. His near perfect porpoise shape riding through the pool. His legs' machine like as they power him forward. That ass is a perfect muscle I want to grasp and bite.

At night, he has been infused into my dreams. Speedo clad Seb smiles at me as I peel the sharkskin swimsuit from my body. I'm not embarrassed by my large shoulders, flat tits or massive thighs. He explores my body though his fingers and lips. My fingers are a blur over my clit as I flick my way to orgasmic bliss.

A week has passed and all I can think of is Seb, when I'm not in surgery or seeing patients, or writing notes and prescribing drugs. Ok, more accurate to say Seb fills my unoccupied thoughts. In the quiet moments, I think of those abs, those muscled thighs and rock hard ass. I fantasize of that perfect bun plowing his dick in and out of me with the same metronomic perfection as his swimming. But being a Dr, I'm always interrupted and forced to abandon my mental escapes and replace it with something for more horrific.

I have a break between shifts, a free day all to myself, and I'm here in the pool. I try to follow Seb and keep up with his aquatic tempo. All I can do is occasionally get close enough to glimpse his speedo wrapped ass and the curvature of his pouch. I need more, I need a bigger fix, it's my day off, don't I deserve it? Days of fixing and healing while I decay, shouldn't I be fixed?

I get out of the pool and head to the steam room. Here I'm alone and can slip into a succulent fantasy. The mist obscures me, and I'm able to hide myself from the window and allow my fingers to slip underneath my swimsuit and set to work. My pubes are wet and matted, but I'm quick to push through, making me silent yelp as I snag some hairs. The sharpness eases as I find the mini mountain that is my clit, and my fingers get to work. Today, its Sebs mouth between my thighs. I'm disappearing into my fantasy, eyes closed, mouth open, with my fingers a blur between my thighs. The door opens, I move like my pager is shouting crash call. With cat reflex speed, my finger are by my side, and I'm a picture of calm. That is, until I realize it's Seb standing in the doorway.

"Hi there" he calls out.

For a moment I panic, thinking he can see after all! Catching a woman, a doctor no less wanking in the steam room, what a tale to share with his mates. My blushes turn steam into plasma.

"Hi" I say.

Seb turn his head but doesn't focus on me. He feels for a space and sits down. It's the first time Iv seen his face without goggles or his short cropped hair. My clit is like Mount Olympus in my swimsuit. I have to glance down to make sure you can't see it poking out like a micro penis.

Seb just sits there, stretching out and laying down, letting the steam ease his chiseled form.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" I'm not sure where my voice has come from, but I find myself speaking all jittery.

"Sure"

"Can you see anything at all. It's just amazing that you can swim at such speed and not crash into the side."

"Yeah, that took a lot of practice. I do have a couple of scars on my head from getting it wrong" Seb rubs his head.

"I can't see anything. When I was younger I could see light and dark, but now all dark."

"How do the black things work when you're swimming?"

"The things at the end of the lane? A friend made them for me, they are proximity detectors. They vibrate a band on my wrists when I'm within spin turn distance of the wall. I wear a left and a right, so I can figure out which end of the pool I'm at."

"That's pretty clever stuff"

"Yeah, she is a good friend"

She, my labia freeze forming to ice shelf's. I hadn't thought about Seb having a girlfriend.

"Is that your girlfriend?"

Seb turns to look at me, well in my general direction, a quizzical smile on his face.

"No, I'm single at the moment. A lot of people find the sight thing a big issue."

I don't know what to say at that point. My thoughts swirl, I should ask him out. It's my day off. He might be free? What does he do for a career? I wonder if he has a nice bed. I want to fuck in his nice bed on my day off. My fingers start to slide towards my throbbing crotch. It's actually aching, I've never wanted anyone to be inside me this much before! When did I last get some? With the hospital and study it's been a while, well except that Pharmacist, he was nice but not my type in the end. Has it been that long?

"Have a good rest of your day."

What! I turn and Seb is feeling his way out of the steam room.

I grab my goggles, hat and begin to follow him. Is this stalking?

Seb heads towards a family changing room, I guess the space make it easier for him. I notice the pool is empty, we are the only ones in the changing room. He is so goddam hot!

As he close the door to the changing room and I step into it. Realising someone is there he pauses.

"Oh, sorry, I thought this was empty. My bad." I notice a look of puzzlement on his face. I wonder how, and where puzzled expressions come from? If Seb has never seen a puzzled face, how can he mimic it?

"It's OK I say"

Seb recognizes my voice and stops.

"Oh sorry I thought you were in the steam room"

"I was"

What am I doing. Why am I in a changing room with Seb? I know why. I also know what I'm doing, and I know what I want. He is tall, very tall. I lean in and kiss his chest. My lips kiss a nipple and a tease it with my teeth. My hands reach down inside his speedos and grab what I've been craving. I feel his balls, and free his cock.

"I'm sorry, but I don't..."

He stops as I drop to my knees to suck his cock. I've never been the type of girl who sucks cock. Never cared for it. Sure they like it, but it does nothing for me. I don't care for the smell, the taste and definitely don't want pre-cum or main-cum in my mouth. It's also the insult, cocksucker. I spend all my working life fighting for equal chances to spend my spare time relegated to cocksucker, a person whose designation is to service men's needs? Nah. But right here, right now. I want his cock inside, apart from me. I want that physical bind. I want Seb to know I'm not letting him go anywhere.

My lips and mouth keep him planted in position. He is so strong he could easily detach me if he wanted to, so it's the pleasure of my mouth that's keeping him right here. My hands pull his speedos off and cup that wonderful ass that's been teasingly out of reach all these weeks. I'm in heaven. My nails dig in, I have a carnal desire to claw at his skin. I lick and suck him. His cock is seasoned by the swimming pool, his pre-cum almost chemical in its taste. I release his cock and stand up. He leans in and we kiss. Bliss. His fingers are touching me, like in my fantasy. Exploring my face, hair, shoulders, breasts. Still breasts, more breasts (not quite my fantasy), my hips, and finally my ass. I claw at his back like a feral vixen, dragging my nails over his solid muscles. He pulls my leg up and around his waist, his hand caresses my labia. Fingers exploring, figuring out if I'm wet enough to allow him inside. His strong fingers separate my labia and push in. Deeper and deeper. Yes. Yes. Yes. This is it, this is what I need. His tongue is eager, and I am hungry for it.

I break the kiss, turn round and rub my slit over his cock. He feels for my hips. He feels for my tits. I reach down and guide his cock inside me. This is where I want his focus, his attention. I groan out loud. His cock filling me, His weight pressing on my hips. That primal need for the mass of a man pressing onto you. His weight pushing, squashing muscle and tendons around your hips and pelvis, nothing can replicate it. Nothing gives satiety like it. His fingers, pinching at my nipples. My hands are pressing against the wall, so I can push my body onto his. I want to envelop his cock, envelop his body, grab all of him inside my vagina and experience how delicious and stretched I feel. Seb is biting at my swimmer shoulders as he moves inside me. The wet slap of bodies echoing in the changing room, but I'm past caring, I have needs that are not met. I want to feel his orgasm, have his semen inside me, licking at my cervix. His little swimmers trying to find one of the eggs in my contraceptive laden pussy. My hand reaches down to feel his cock moving in and out of me. I rub my clit and plead for him to cum in me. I feel him twitching, quickening, and then grunting into my hair. I'm deliciously filled by his ejaculation. My fingers frenetic above my clit, I muffle my long overdue orgasm against my arm. I hold Seb inside me, feeling him soften, still thrusting, tiny quivers radiating through my body and into my nipples. I squeeze my own breasts with his hands to express the last drops of orgasm from them.

Seb pulls out of me. I'm empty and I reach down to feel his semen all gooey inside me. I pull my swimsuit on and kiss him.

"I don't know your name"

I kiss him again.

"You can tell me your name over breakfast?"

I kiss him again. But as his semen leaks down my leg, the obsessive spell is beginning to break.

"Maybe after next time." I slip out the locker, leaving a baffled Seb holding his wet and creamy cock.

"Next time?"

Hat_Stand
Hat_Stand
18 Followers