Lent Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Everything a close family does in an HoH home.
2.3k words
3.86
5.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons over the age of 18

Lent Out Part 2- slave girl sara

This is part 2 of a true story about a weekend in April 2023. I had been loaned to a family for the day and Luke, the son of the family, had me and his sister undressing him.

Luke explained,

"I have Eve undress me two or three times a day so she is well used to the method, and the penalties if I feel she is being lazy."

He released my nipple and bent slightly forward and Eve took her place behind him, licking his bum, a job I would refuse, regardless of the consequences.

My eyes met his as he pulled my head forward to suckle his balls, what a size and what a sack.

He slapped me with his cock four times, another first for me, and yes it stings.

I was now needing more, so as I sucked his cock I accidentally bit him ;-)

We were both over the end of his bed being belted, me from waist to knees and eve all over.

The belting stopped, I saw him put a protective cover on his cock and in a sec I was gasping as he rammed it straight into my pussy, right onto my sweet spot.

As he fucked me he rolled Eve over for a three finger fingering, he soon had her howling with pleasure, me too.

He pulled out and we did a position reversal, off with his sheath and after a spit, he pushed up her bum.

His fingers went into my mouth for cleaning then down my throat to gag me, you know me and gagging, I was awash with flushes and cumming.

He swapped to her pussy and brought them both to a cum.

His fingering was as masterful as his cock fucking and my clitty must have been the size of a Gob Stopper.

He cum in her and had her clean him up, then on her back and my head was pushed onto her cum dripping pussy,

"Clean her sara, then on the floor and teach her how to fuck a girl, I am going to rent her out to couples."

He lay on the bed wanking as I sat on her face, 69 then star position clitty grinding.

He must have been turned on by it, he stopped us both and knelt us to fuck our mouths in turn.

"Suck long and hard girls when it`s your turn, the winner gets my cum, the loser ten on her pussy lips with the belt."

I won the cum.

"Dress me Eve, sara, into that corner, but facing out so you see how to do it when it`s your turn."

"Yes Sir."

When he was dressed Eve was sent to his wardrobe to select a cane.

"You see how I spoil her sara, letting her choose her own cane?"

"Yes I do Sir, choose a whippy one Eve and I will share your punishment and the pussy whips, if I may Sir?"

"Yes you may sara and for your generosity I will reduce it to two cane strokes each, and you can both choose where."

I put my hand up, he raised his eyebrows,

"Bottom please Sir, Eve?"

"Eve has no choice sara."

I bent and touched my toes and had two strong strokes laid on my sit spot.

Eve leant on the bed and got two, louder and harder across her back.

"On the bed girls."

"Laid on pillows Sir?"

"Good idea sara,"

Eve got two face slaps,

"Why did you not think of that? She is so stupid, which is why she is just a fuck toy for me and my mates and even tradesmen. Get me hard again, on your knees Eve."

It must have been a regular request, she put her generous nipples, one in each of his hands, he undid his button fly and dropped his jeans and pants, and she sucked him off.

"See how she loves to swallow me all down her throat, have a feel sara?"

He placed my hand on her throat as he fucked her in and out, how surreal is that, another first for me.

"You have a go sara!"

"No thank you Sir."

Another slapped face,

"It was not a question girl."

I took her place, Eve had done it with her hands clasped behind her back and took his whole shaft to the balls, and he held it in her without having to push her head onto it, obviously she had plenty of practice.

I had to guide him in and had a full fistful of shaft still in my hand before it would go no further.

With my other hand he had me feel it gliding up and down my throat, another first, and hopefully my last first.

I pulled off and put my hand up.

"You taking notes here Eve, yes sara?"

"Please would you pull back a little when you cum so I can take it all?"

"That was a fair request sara. No."

As he said it he pushed back down my throat.

I guess it was shear bravado why he said no, but he did pull back!

"Right, let`s get those cunt`s red and shiny with the belt. I love to see the red glow and swelling. We will not put a number on how many, I will decide when I see the right colour."

We lay on our backs over a pillow and I watched her, she was obviously a regular with her already glowing lips.

Legs held wide in the air, lips just eager for attention, not!

I screamed after three on each lip, we got five on each lip in all, and Eve took hers in silence.

Luke slapped and poked them for ages, my legs were about to drop off.

I could hear noises from the floor below.

"That's just mum getting her strapping off dad, she never learns."

"Are you allowed to belt her Sir?"

"Yes of course, she gets just the same treatment off me as Eve does, sometimes together."

He went to Eve`s side of the bed and she opened her mouth.

He still had his pants down and pushed his sloppy cock into her mouth.

She gave it a good suck and plenty of saliva on it.

I knew what was coming next and hoped it was me first, and it was.

Was I swollen, did it hurt, was I ready? Yes to all three, as good a fuck as I had for ages, he cum over my tummy and tits and Eve cleaned me up.

It was twelve thirty and we were taken down, both naked, for lunch, I was surprised to see their mum naked too. She had been belted alright and ten plus cane stripes.

She had proper woman`s nipples, full, stretched and marked from clamps, I am sure my cum was running down my legs.

"Take the girls outside and hose them down Luke, dinner almost ready, we will spank them dry."

Oh no, not another cum overspill.

It was exactly what happened, it was chilly out but not cold, but the hose was freezing.

He squirted in both holes and fingered us in between.

When we went back in our teeth were chattering but on the plus side mine and Eve`s nipples were almost the same size as their mum`s, who was just getting up from her husband`s knee and Eve took her place, me over Luke`s knee.

We were dry and sat around the table having home-made soup and crusty rolls, I was starving and because I was opposite Eve and her mum had one hand on my swollen pussy lips, clitty wanking.

"Clear the table girls, and then you can have an hour or so alone to chat and swap ideas on how you will please us when you are called back down. Mum, you can go take the long bath you wanted, I will join you shortly."

I stopped Eve on the stairs and put her hand on my pussy and mine on hers,

"Playtime is anywhere Eve, no set place and no set routine."

Her mum came out of the kitchen and I squeezed onto Eve`s fingers.

She slapped our bottoms in passing,

"Play nice girls."

We fingered to cums and got to her room, it was like a fairy castle all in pink.

She had a big bed, dressing table and stool, and a dual purpose spanking bench-cum-wooden horse, wow.

I taught her how to clitty wank,

"Close your eyes, and imagine you are in your secret room with your secret favourite person. You slowly and intimately strip each other naked. "

"Lay down and pretending your hand is his, rub your lips on the outside, gently."

"As you get to the top of each lip let your little finger brush your hood, then a little harder until your hood reveals your pearl."

"Through finger and thumb massage of your pearl see it growing cock size and massage, massage, massage and feel imagine your mystery lover fucking you and fucking you till you cum. "

We lay silent, then murmurings, then together we cum.

"Wow Miss Sara, that was incredible. How often do you do that?"

"Most days, at least once Eve. Can you disclose your mystery fucker Eve?"

"Yes of course Miss Sara, its Luke of course, he fucks me a few times a day and spanks me most days, belt too if he has a mind to."

"I was shocked to see your mum naked for all to see."

"She is always naked in the house being dad's sub. And now Luke is of age and can punish and fuck us both its easier I suppose being naked Miss Sara."

"Does Luke ever belt, spank and fuck you both together like he did with us two?"

"Yes of course Miss Sara, not every day but quite often. He also has one of us wank him off a few times a day in between fucking one or both of us."

"Miss Sara?"

"Yes Eve?"

"Have you ever suckled you mum when grown up?"

I chuckled,

"Yes lots, especially when home after a punishment off my father and he fucked me but never soothed me and to be fair, although I only have tiny tits my mum suckles me if she gets a particular hard belt and caning."

We lay and cuddled and the odd kiss a little,

"Spin round Eve, let's lick and suck our swollen pussies."

We both had a few cums then pushed our pussies together and clitty wanked each other to more cums.

Her dad came in to get us.

"Good girls, sara, over the end of the bed, Eve, sucking position."

I watched Eve get her dad stiff and strong then led his cock into my pussy as she lay beside me and held my hand.

He gave me a good fucking and as he pulled out I took the position Eve had earlier, fingered her and guided him into her to finish off.

"Shower and down by two thirty girls, we have your uncle Dan and his daughter Ruby coming over to play."

He left and I turned Eve over and clean up all Sir's cum, off her inner thighs, pussy lips and as deep as my small, tongue would reach into her. I massaged her clit to give me some of her sweet juice too.

We showered together in her small cubicle, but it was big enough for us to kneel in turn.

I asked about her uncle and Ruby, and how close they all were.

"Ruby was born on the exact same day as me and Luke so we are called triplets. Uncle Dan often calls here as my dad often calls at their house to spank and fuck Ruby."

"So he fucks you often?"

"Weekly, sometimes more."

"And if you are not in, does he wait?"

"Oh no, he will fuck mum, or dad may send him round to give mum a belting too if he is away for some reason."

Imagine how wet I was becoming again.

"Shall we go down wet to be spanked dry again Eve?"

I saw her shiver,

"Oh yes please Miss Sara."

We got downstairs at two twenty-five and asked Luke and his dad if they would dry us.

Fortunately both had heard of good girl spankings and we both went over a knee with a couple of fingers sticking up off their non-spanking hand.

Once cum and dried we were ready for whatever was in store for my finale!

They were just finishing when her uncle and Ruby arrived.

He ordered her to get naked, he pulled out a chair and she too went over for a spanking.

When we all stood up, now both followed my lead and put their hands on the back of their heads, tits out, and what a pair of tits Ruby had, no wonder Eve`s dad kept calling over.

Apart from her huge tits she had jet black hair, in two plaits and a mass of black pussy hair, going right up onto her mound.

Games time, it was a simple game and one well used in our community, also one I adored and one I loved.

Three pussies and bottoms sticking up leant over the table with room at the other side of the table for open mouths.

On each girl's back, a different implement, in this case a belt, hairbrush and wooden spoon.

The three men stood behind a bottom and Sir said,

"Prepare your bottoms guys."

Luke was behind Ruby, Sir behind me, and Uncle behind Eve.

We were spanked, pretty hard for a warm up especially after the spanking we had already received.

For the next couple of hours we girls were spanked, belted, fucked, hair brushed, face fucked and wooden spooned.

All that pain and all that pleasure, I wished I could have stayed all day and overnight too.

I was taken home by their dad and taken in the house, still naked, and he thanked Marc. The door had not closed before I was on the end of a cock again, but this time, my own cock.