Lent Out Pt. 01

Story Info
A chance to let my hair down on first loan since Covid.
2.1k words
3.62
8.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All persons over the age of 18)

Lent Out Part 1 - slave girl sara

This is a true story about a weekend in April 2023

Sir was going to a conference in the midlands and I was sent to his parents overnight.

It`s never a choice now, if I am to spend time with someone whilst he is away, never my parents. I am not complaining, just saying, really, it`s always his choice.

I get on ace with his mum, strangely she was in the same class at school as my mum so shares all the community and faith values all us girls do.

In her case, or should I say his dad`s case, she was 200% obedient and would walk on water if he instructed it.

I once spoke to mum about her when Marc and I first dated, she said she was always super submissive and was well punished when she lived with her own parents, her and her three sisters.

Their father ran an ultra-strict HoH, Head of House, home. Mum said she hated being invited there to stay over, she did it once, no more.

Their mum was a very smart and clever woman who also knew how to handle a wooden spoon and where it would hurt most, bruise the worst and last the longest.

I packed my bikini but knew if we swam in their indoor pool his dad would undress me and I would swim naked, as he always did with me and his wife.

The first time I went there we swam and her body was like a snakes and ladders board, you could tell apart from the cane stripes on her bottom he used a looped wire of some sort everywhere else.

She was pulled up for a simple thing like no ice in the cordial, lectured in front of us and taken to another room for a hard, loud and long spanking.

She then had to apologise to everyone there.

We chatted once when the men were at football and I took her out into the city for a girly afternoon, the first she had been on since her wedding I think.

I had booked us afternoon tea with champagne, which we never drank, her because he would not allow her to drink and me as I had driven to the station so had to drive back.

She said she had the happiest of lives and none happier when serving her husband and how fortunate she was he continued her punishments just as her dad had taught him when they first started going out.

Some may think it was harsh but some thirty to forty years later exactly the same happened to me when Marc and I first dated.

On maybe our third or fourth date Marc was shown by my father, on my naked bottom, how and where to strap and when and with what to cane me with.

He also went through as many reasons as possible as to when it was needed.

I think he had three or four lessons culminating in him giving me my maintenance one Sunday.

I was packing my overnight bag when Marc said to pack something trendy and smart as on the Saturday morning his dad would be dropping me off at a family for a day`s lend.

They wanted to take me on the normal things a family do on a Saturday, both games and inside chores.

**********

When I was talking to Marc`s parents they asked did I miss anything from being home with my parents. I mentioned both at home and at Sir Don Brown`s I was bathed at nine every night by one of them.

His dad said from that day forward he would incorporate it in my bedtime routine.

At half past eight he told me before I went to run a bath I could see him deal with home discrepancies and told his wife to get over the settee arm.

I sat and watched her strip, she curtsied and went over the settee arm as he removed his belt.

She had obviously had a morning spanking as she was already bright red.

She got a simple, and what looked like a light belting, to tears and told to kneel.

I got up to go and was told to `Sit`.

She stiffened him and he bent her back over the arm.

"sara, return the compliment, put me in."

I took his cock, gave it a few wanks and gently pushed him in.

"You're excused sara, I will be up soon to bath you."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

I left the door open as I went and saw her give him her tits to pull on, she was howling with pleasure, almost, me too as I fingered myself then ran upstairs to my room.

I had a few cums then ran my bath.

I waited a little while then crept down and he was still fucking her but looked like the choice of hole had changed.

She was pulled off the arm and knelt to suck him off. Wow, she was a real hotty too, a tigress!

I went back upstairs to lay on my bed and he came in with his dressing gown on.

He gave me a real sensual bath, washing my private areas a good three or four times.

"I will spank you dry and in future do not watch through an open door when people are making love, come and ask to join in. So this will be a little harder spanking my girl."

"Yes Sir, appreciate your understanding."

He gave me a bed time spanking, and since our chat about him being too rough, it was not spank, spank, spank, more rub, spank, spank, rub and massage spank etc.

A few weeks ago, after taking advice from my father, I sat down with Marc and his dad.

I told them his dad was too rough with me and hurt me and had me in pain for hours.

I said I fully accepted the control he had over me and his son but would no longer accept the `Beatings.` Without threats I said, the next time would be the last time and so as not to get the two of them to fall out, I would pack and go back home, it worked.

We now all have an even better relationship, my spankings from his dad are meaningful and fair and his cock just as powerful. Last time he took his thank you with me laid on my bed, legs up and wide and knees over my shoulders. I had thought doggy position was the best ever, now I think we have a new contender for that honour.

I helped set the breakfast table, make the toast and clear the table when we had finished.

He said I was to bend over the table, which I assumed would happen, his wife holding my hands as he gave me five ownership stripes with the cane to show on my loan out.

What did somewhat surprise me was his wife was told to keep hold of my hands and he dropped his pants and fucked me!

**********

Marc`s dad took me a few miles out of town to an area I was not familiar with.

He explained I would know the family by sight, husband and wife in their early forties, twins, a boy and girl of about twenty. He said she had been a bit of a hothead but was soon straightened out with various punishments from the church Elders Panel and the girl and her mum still occasionally visit Pastor Michael for extra `Learning.`

I was told to be prepared for anything, I assumed he meant naked bodies, I just hoped my squeal from a light cum was camouflaged by my cough!

As the eternal showman, he did not just drop me off at the bottom of their drive, he parked up their driveway, opened my door to let me out of the car, knocked on their door and introduced me, they knew each other, first name terms.

I did not want him going any further so kissed his cheek and thanked him for the journey, the man said he would drop me off in the early evening as arranged by Marc.

Eve was a very pretty blonde haired girl, about my height but built a little bit bigger, particularly above. She wore a cute short top, showing her belly, with her bust holding it well off her tummy and dark blue Levis.

I noticed she spoke with her head tilted forward so as not to make any eye contact.

Luke on the other hand was heading towards six foot and wore tailored shorts, not unlike some Marc has and a revealing vest top to show off his muscular frame.

They were told to lead the way into the lounge, when Eve turned round I saw faint whip like lines on her bare back leading down into her jeans, nothing odd in that, just saying!

We all sat down and the dad spoke,

"Bet you wonder why we wanted you here sara?"

I just smiled. He put his foot on the footstool and patted his raised knee

"Eve, get undressed and over here now."

She was naked and over his knee so quick, obviously bonus spanks would be earned for being slow.

Was it something she had earned earlier I wondered.

As I thought, whip marks adorned her back and bottom, which was soon turning pink, I fidgeted a little as I was getting wet.

He stopped and stood her up,

"How did you earn that spanking Eve?"

"Sorry I am not sure Sir."

"sara, naked and take her place."

I realised why as I was over his knee being spanked, and what a spanker, owwwwww.

My turn to be stood up and asked the same question.

"How did you earn that spanking sara?"

I took a deep breath,

"It`s called twin spanking Sir, we get spanked for each other`s wrongs."

"Correct, back over girl."

"Yes Sir."

I got the last few slaps of my initial spanking then stood back up.

My hands went straight to the back of my head.

Luke slapped Eve`s bottom, once and hard and her hands shot to her head.

"Luke, take the girls to your room for the rest of the morning, I am sure you have things to teach them, Eve, on your way collect your bedroom belt."

They dueted, "Yes Sir."

All that went through my mind was, 'this sounds fun!'

We walked down the hallway to the stairs, Luke was slapping our bottoms as we walked.

Up a large sweeping staircase where Eve asked,

"Please may I have your permission collect my bedroom belt?"

"Yes, but if you do not catch up with us before we reach my room you will receive five cane stripes on your back."

She left us and I got two bottom spanks to hurry me up.

We got to his room on the next floor and he let me go in whilst he waited for Eve, a few seconds behind us. He took the belt and she had to hold each hand out in turn for five cracks over each hand.

I felt due a part of her punishment having rushed to his room so held my hands out too, and he readily obliged.

Ever had a hand strapping? My advice, never volunteer for one.

He flexed the belt in his hands as he had us undress him, to his instructions,

"Eve, jumper, sara, socks, Eve, shirt,"

A stumble on his buttons got her several face slaps and some abusive language aimed at her, she burst into tears and got four more slaps.

"sara, see what surprise is waiting for you in my jocks."

"Yes Sir."

I began to put my hand down the front of his pants, SLAP

"Let me finish; with your teeth."

Eve sniggered and he reached down and screwed her nipples round hard, first clockwise, then anticlockwise, she screamed, I would have too, I had better not antagonise him.

I was really so wet by now, I just hoped my teeth and mouth work would not lead to any disappointment.

It was not easy, as he was stiff and upright and I could not pull his waistband back far enough.

It earned me four face slaps.

"sara put your right nipple between my thumb and finger as Eve has shown you how it`s done."

I did as I was told and I too screamed,

"Swap nipples." so I did.

Eve pulled one side of the waistband down as far as she could then the other side and then the back before easily pulling them down altogether, it was a monster cock alright.

Luke explained,

"I have Eve undress me two or three times a day so she is well used to the method, and the penalties if I feel she is being lazy."